Iris's Fiancés Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the sperm reached the back of her knees Iris finally pulled away from Barry and quickly moved over to Caitlin, pressing her tongue right down at the bottom of those knees and sliding her tongue up one leg and then the other. Then she got what had slid out over Caitlin's pussy, making sure to get every drop at least from there.

Because both girls were on birth control just in case, but it helped to take every precaution. And honestly, she just loved eating pussy. Well, this pussy, Iris becoming lost in that for a while, before moving upwards to her final destination. Which was of course, Caitlin's cum leaking back door, Iris swirling her tongue around it lovingly, before pushing it inside.

This action caused both her lovers to let out a loud cry, and even curse, which made Iris so proud of herself. Oh God, she had done a lot of naughty things with one or both of them, especially both of them, but eating the anal cream-pie Barry had just given to Caitlin was probably the nastiest.

And she could tell from the way that she was moaning that Caitlin loved it, and from the look on his face Barry seemed to enjoy it too, encouraging Iris to pull out all the stops. That meant at one point she wrapped her lips around her girlfriend's ass hole and literally sucked their boyfriend's cum out of it, moaning happily and greedily the entire time. Pretty much just like Caitlin was.

Just when it seemed this moment couldn't get more twisted Barry kissed her as soon as she pulled away from that ass, tasting a combination of his own cum and Caitlin's ass on Iris's lips. It wasn't a long kiss, proving that maybe he hadn't thought it through, but Iris definitely appreciated the gesture. Of course, the kiss she exchanged with her girlfriend was a lot longer, Caitlin only too happy to prove herself a twisted little slut, who loved the taste of her own ass.

And of Barry's cum. And that she just loved kissing Iris. Which were all things Iris made sure Caitlin got to taste again, as their fun continued as Iris eagerly reminded Caitlin who her ass belonged too, while sucking Barry's cock. After that Caity would get to go ass to mouth, while during the spit-roast Barry stared at Iris with a hard to read expression on his face, probably trying to decide whether the price was worth it, now he knew just how good the prize was.