Iris's Fiancés Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No Barry join them, presumably to get a better look, not that she could blame him. Oh no, she couldn't blame him for getting the best possible look of this perfect little booty, especially considering what she was about to do to it. Or more accurately, what they were about to do to it.

Spreading both those cheeks apart with her hands to expose Caitlin's ass hole stretched around the plug Iris couldn't help it just stared at it for a few long seconds, before leaning down and sliding her tongue around the stretched wide butt hole. Then she grabbed the handle, and slowly pulled it out to the widest part of the plug, and to push it all the way back inside. Which wasn't necessary, but none of it was.

Caitlin was a massive anal whore, and Iris had gone back to endlessly using that hole the past few weeks. It was however a fun way to tease her lover. Both of them, in fact. So she repeated the process over and over again, before finally pulling the plug out entirely, and shoving it straight into her mouth. Iris closed her eyes and moaned happily, savouring the taste of Caitlin's ass for a few long seconds.

She then opened her eyes again to find Barry giving her a quizzical look, "Wait, wasn't I supposed to be the one eating her ass?"

Iris had to think about it for a few long seconds, then she took the plug out of her mouth and admitted, "Yeah, that was the plan... but you don't mind sharing this yummy treat, do you Barry?"

"No." Barry quickly reassured.

"Right then." Iris grinned, "Let's eat."

They then leaned in together, but Iris just couldn't wait, and was the first to stick out her tongue and slid it over Caitlin's butt hole. Which caused Barry to chuckle good-naturedly, before copying her action, Iris very much enjoying the sight of her husband to be, licking the ass hole of her wife to be. For a while they repeated this process, before starting to lick it together, which felt weirdly romantic.

At least to Iris. Especially whenever their tongues met while circling the stretched hole, or better yet pushed into that hole together. Something Barry was a little cautious to do at first, but after seeing Iris do it a few times he tried it on his own, before they started to do it at the same time. Of course, Caitlin moaned happily throughout, but especially when they really started going all out on her ass.

Of course, there was only so much they could do with their tongues, and although Caitlin was being a good girl Iris could tell from the way the other girl was whimpering that her perfect little bottom was aching for more. And unsurprisingly, she wasn't the only one. No, when Iris pulled back, allowing Barry to take over the rim job, it was hardly surprising to find him rock hard and aching to go.

For better or for worse she covered her hand with some lubricant and carefully rubbed it into his dick. Which probably pushed him closer to cumming, but it would definitely make it easier for Caitlin, so it was worth it. Also Iris just enjoyed further preparing her fiancés like this. Especially as she spent the entire time watching Barry eating Caitlin's butt.

Eventually though Iris gave Barry a little push, as he seemed distracted, "So Barry, are you ready to bang Caitlin's perfect little booty?"

"Yeah." He said enthusiastically, before second-guessing this admittedly weird scenario, "If you're sure it's okay."

"It's more than okay. I want you to do it." Iris admitted with a wicked smile, "I want you to fuck that ass hard and deep, and make Caitlin squeal. And cum. Cum while your fucking her butt. Then I want you to cum in it, and watch as she squeezes your cum out into my tongue, so I can swallow it. That sound good to you, Barry?"

"Yes, yes." Barry stammered, but bless his heart, he had to check, "Ca... Caitlin? Are, are you sure?"

"Yes, oh please Barry, fuck me!" Caitlin pleaded, meaning every word, as she slowly reached back and spread her cheeks, physically offering herself up to him, as well as verbally, "Fuck me in the ass! Please? Oh please Barry, fuck my slutty little ass hole! Do everything Iris said. We both want that. Please give it to me, oooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me!"

"Well, if you insist." Barry smiled shyly as he lined himself up with his target.

Barry then pushed slowly forwards to make this as easy as possible on Caitlin, and so all three of them could savour every part of this twisted act, but maybe especially when the head of his cock began stretching that tight little anal ring, causing all three of them to moan softly. That forbidden hole then just kept stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until it allowed the first few inches of his dick to slide through it and into Caitlin's amazing ass.

Which of course had him crying out in pure pleasure, and to his delights so did Caitlin. Maybe he should be expecting it, given he had scene this scenario before, only with Iris in the place he was now. But it was still amazing to him just how much the former, and ironically current, Ice Queen loved it up the butt.

He could have never imagined such a thing when he first met this girl, as she was just so cold and uptight, and even after she had warmed up to him Barry could have never imagined how kinky she would be. Of course, he had never been so glad to be proven wrong. Just as he could never have imagined sodomizing the woman who had become a fast friend to him, and she probably couldn't either, but now she very much welcomed it.

Oh yes, Caitlin Snow wanted him to fuck her in the ass, something she proved by continuing to spread her butt cheeks, inviting him to push more of his dick into her. Which was exactly what he did, albeit after admiring the view for a few long seconds, and allowing his friend to get used to the sensation of a dick in her butt. Or at least, as much as anyone could.

That hesitation, and apparently the frequent butt fuckings Iris had gleefully given their mutual friend, ensured that Barry's cock slid into Caitlin's ass hole smoothly, like a hot knife through butter. And made sure the entire time this little butt slut moaned, gasped and whimpered with pure pleasure, maximizing his enjoyment and putting a huge grin on his face. Of course he wasn't the only one.

No, Iris seem to be enjoying this almost just as much, seeing that happy look on her face was almost too much to take. Especially when he eventually got all the way in. Balls deep! Oh God, his thighs were now resting against Caitlin's ass cheeks, and his balls against her pussy, announcing every inch of his dick was buried as deep inside of her butt as it could go.

As Barry was clearly overwhelmed by this moment, and the tightness around his dick, to speak Iris happily picked up the slack, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh that's it, oh God, just a little more, just a little more, mmmmmmmmm, good girl! That's a very good girl Caity. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you just took every inch. Every single inch of The Flash's cock up your butt! Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, I'm so proud of my girl. And my man! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, Barry, you just stuffed your entire length up the tight little fuck hole Caitlin calls her ass hole, just like I told you too. Oh fuck, that's so hot! Soooooooooo hot, mmmmmmmmmmm, now fuck her Barry. Fuck Caitlin up the butt! Butt fuck her, oh yes, fuck that tight little butt, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, that's it, fuck her!"

When Barry Allen started butt fucking Caitlin Snow, it wasn't really a conscious decision. He was just vaguely aware that Iris West wanted something, and he would always do his best to give Iris what she wanted. And Caitlin, for that matter, and he certainly seem to be succeeding, given that both girls were moaning and crying out encouragement, maybe especially the sexy scientist, even though she wasn't saying a word.

Oh yes, the sounds Caitlin was making was particularly encouraging, especially considering they coincided with him thrusting himself in and out of an incredibly tight little hole. Fuck, it felt so good it was hard not to blow his load too soon, but it was worth it, just so he could enjoy more of this incredible pleasure, and especially continue the enjoyment for his girls.

Iris always loved watching Barry fuck Caitlin, but she was worried this would be the exception to the rule. After all that was her hole! She was the one who popped Caitlin's anal cherry, therefore that hole was rightfully hers. And she couldn't stand the idea of anyone using it but her. But Barry was the exception to that rule. Oh yes, she didn't mind seeing the man she loved butt fuck the woman she loved.

In fact, it was kind of perfect, because this way Caitlin got to enjoy the feeling of a real cock up her butt, without having to let anyone and worthy into her back passage. Besides, it wasn't like they were doing it without Iris's permission. In fact, in a weird and twisted way, it just solidified the fact that Iris West literally owned Caitlin Snow's ass, and could give it to whoever she wanted.

Another thing it did was solidify the fact that Caitlin Snow's ass was actually made for fucking. What other purpose could there be for Caitlin having an ass that perfect? Especially for a white girl. Oh yes, that back door was made to be stretched for a cock, something Iris believed more firmly than ever before as she continued enjoying the perfection in front of her eyes, especially when she took over spreading the cheeks from her girl.

She then looked up at her man pleadingly, hoping that he would take the hint. Of course he didn't, but that was okay, because Iris didn't mind asking for what she wanted, especially if it meant prolonging this wonderful act.

"Barry, stick your dick in my mouth." Iris suddenly ordered.

"N, now?" Barry stammered, both out of surprise, and because he was overwhelmed by the pleasure he was feeling.

"Uh-huh." Iris confirmed, "Mmmmmmmm, please Barry, I wanna suck your cock. To taste Caitlin's butt all over it. To suck it clean. Clean of Caitlin's ass. Come on, please?"

"Okay." He agreed breathlessly.

She should have known she wouldn't have to twist his arm about it, but Iris was almost disappointed how quickly he complied, because it felt like she was just getting into a rhythm with her begging. Of course, she wasn't about to complain, especially not with such a tasty treat in front of her.

So instead she leaned forward, wrapped her lips around the head of Barry's cock and moaned loudly at the taste of Caitlin's ass, and the deepest part of it at that. Something she normally let Caitlin enjoy, but these were very special circumstances. And besides, just because she normally let Caitlin have them, didn't mean she didn't enjoyed them. Hell, she tasted them all the time, albeit on Caitlin's lips. This was just better.

Which she savoured for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob her head up and down his shaft, taking more and more into her mouth each time, until she was pushing it into her throat, eager to get every drop of that butt cream. Something she would had done for sure if it had been a dildo she was sucking, but from the sounds of his moan she wondered if Barry was enjoying it too much. Or maybe she was?

It was probably a combination of both, but whatever the case she eventually removed her mouth before getting to the bottom so they could continue the anal sex. Also, so she could get more ass juice later, which was exactly what happened, Barry starting to go back and forth between Caitlin's ass and Iris's mouth. Because Iris told him too, of course.

Barry Allen was a superhero with the human speed, strength and stamina, but the stamina part was pushed more than ever before by having two girlfriends, and this might be even too much for him to take. God, he certainly had a lot more respect for men who did this for a living.

Well, he didn't look down on them before, or anyone for that matter, but he had never been more impressed with their ability to pull their cocks out of one girl's ass, and shove it into another's mouth, and then back again. Although there was a big difference here, namely those men were mostly fucking random strangers, to live up to an unrealistic fantasy, while he was actually living that fantasy.

It truly seemed absurd, but he was doing this unspeakable act with two women he actually cared about, and actually cared about him. Maybe even loved him. Just like he maybe loved them. God knows, he definitely loved Iris, and from the way she looked at him while tasting another woman's ass on his dick, it seemed she return the favour.

But he also seemed to get the same look from Caitlin, when she looked over her shoulder at him, and the sexy scientist just got so into being butt fucked. Which were two more fetishes themselves, namely sexy scientist, and a girl who truly adored getting fucked in the ass. The point was, it was sensory overload, and he wasn't sure how long even his stamina could last under these conditions.

But he was The Flash, and he was determined to make Caitlin cum first. Especially after Iris made it look so easy, and told him what a butt slut their girl was. And Caitlin had proven that to be correct. And was proving it now. God, it would be so easy if he just increased his speed, even just a little bit.

But he didn't have to be told that Caitlin had to beg first, and unsurprisingly the butt slut was taking her sweet time doing it, clearly enjoying herself way too much to give him some relief. Then again, he also appreciated it, as it meant he got more of this heavenly tightness around his dick. Although he cried out in relief when Caitlin actually started begging for more.

"Harder! Please fuck me harder! Oh Barry, make me cum! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, make me cum like the little butt slut I am with a dick in my ass!" Caitlin shamelessly pleaded, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, pound me Barry, pound my butt! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssssss, pound my slutty little butt! Slam fuck it hard and deep and make me cum! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, please fuck me! Live up to your name! Mmmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah live up to the name of The Flash by destroying my whore ass, mmmmmmmmmm, in a flash. Oh yes, fuck me Barry, fuck me! Oh Barry! Flash! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, fuck me hard!"

"You heard our girl, Bare. Fuck her!" Iris pushed, "Fuck that slutty little ass of hers like it's made for it. Because it is! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, Caitlin Snow's ass is made for fucking! It's her purpose in life to be our perfect little anal slut, who takes it up the butt for us whenever we want. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, prove it Barry! Prove it by making that little ass whore cum! Yes, that's it, oh fuck!"

As soon as he got permission, from Iris, Barry quickly increased his pace. Of course he couldn't use everything that he was capable of, but he definitely went a touch faster than a normal human male, which easily made Caitlin cum. Well, she came long before he started giving her everything he dared, but by working himself up to that level he was able to sodomize her through climax after climax.

Which of course in turn pushed him rapidly towards his own orgasm, but that was okay, because this definitely seemed like the right time to do it. The question was, did he also need permission? He would ask just in case, albeit subtly, as he didn't want anything to dampen what he was sure would be one of the most satisfying orgasms of his life. Something he was soon proved so wonderfully right about.

"I'm going to cum!" Barry moaned.

"So do it." Iris encouraged with a happy grin, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, cum Barry, cum! Cum in Caitlin's slutty little ass! Shoot your load deep inside and prove Dr Caitlin Snow's purpose in life is to take it in the butt! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, give our girl her first anal creampie! Oh fuck yeah, cum in that ass Barry! Fucking cum for her, and me."

Caitlin would have happily joined in the begging, if she wasn't so overwhelmed by incredible orgasm after incredible orgasm crashing through her body. Well, she did somewhat contribute, given her screams of pleasure, and the way that she was squeezing down on Barry's dick, especially whenever she came, which again was very frequently.

God, Barry had already proven to be really good at sex, but he was even better when cutting loose on what had turned out to be her most sensitive area. Namely on her slutty little ass, which somehow gave her even more powerful orgasms than anything else, proving Iris was right about her ass. Oh yes, in that moment it truly felt like her ass was made for fucking. And oh, The Flash was doing an amazing job at fucking it.

Maybe even more than when Iris ass fucked her Caitlin wished this could last forever. No, it was definitely 50-50. Which was still really saying something, as she hadn't thought anything could be better than Iris West fucking her in the ass. But even though Barry didn't come in the same way he definitely made up for it with his speed, and other enhanced abilities, while Iris made sure that she continued using the dirty talk she adored so much.

Hell, Iris pretty much kept a running commentary, especially at the end of that, and even though she couldn't hear that well Caitlin loved every second of it. Even if it probably made Barry cum faster, and bought an ending to this wonderful experience. But wow, what an ending it was.

One second he was continuing to butt fuck her hard, the next he was burying his entire length into her rectum and exploding inside it. Cumming inside it! Cumming inside her ass. Oh God, she could feel his cock pulsating inside her, shooting shot, after shot, after shot, of hot seed deep into her tailpipe. God, she had never felt like more of an anal slut. And she loved it.

Dr Caitlin Snow love the feeling of a man using her most private orifice as his personal sperm bank, in which he was making a very large deposit right now. In fact, it felt like he was completely draining his balls inside her butt, that thought, and that feeling, making Caitlin cum nice and hard again, in one final climax to this wonderful act.

Even after the last drop of his cum was deeply embedded inside her ass Barry left his dick in there, allowing them both to savour the afterglow until he started to soften. Then he reluctantly pulled his cock out and move back to admire the view. Just before that his cock had no longer been able to act as a plug, meaning that his cum had already started leaking out of Caitlin's ass by the time he pulled back, which Caitlin both loved, and hated.

Part of her would have really, really like to have Barry's cum inside her ass for longer, and even the rest of the night, enhancing her feeling of sluttyness. However, she also loved having the chance of spreading her cheeks wide apart, showing off the waterfall of spunk now slowly sliding from her gaping ass hole.

"Stay there Barry!" Iris ordered while he was still only a few inches away from their girl, before praising her, "Good girl Caitlin, mmmmmmmm, you know exactly what a good little butt slut should do after anal sex."

"You trained me well." Caitlin moaned dreamily, trying to be cheeky, but it was true, and they all knew it.

Iris still chuckled wickedly at this response, while wrapping her lips around Barry's dick and hungrily sucking every drop of cum and ass cream from it, while watching his sperm slowly slide out of Caitlin's butt hole. Despite everything he had been through this made The Flash hard again, which just made Iris love him even more. It also made it really tempting just to keep sucking until she got the reward Caitlin did at the beginning of this night's fun.

However, there would be plenty of time for that later, and in the meantime, there was a fresh load waiting for her somewhere else. Somewhere unique. Somewhere, which would really drive her lovers crazy. And she was eager to get to that, it was just that she was having so much fun watching that load continue to slide out of Caitlin's back door, showing just how much cum had been pumped up her butt.