All Comments on 'Irkutsk'

by Wanda_5

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Nice story

Good start, if a little brutal.

Look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very sad

This story Is true sad..I dislike slave stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Russians read this

Upchucked and left.

atheistpreacheratheistpreacherabout 10 years ago
great

i would love to see more but maby a little more light hearted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
As a Russian America (I find that you can be any thing and still be American)

I gave stars for accommodating to a variety of readers from different cultural and geological backgrounds. I wish more writers would do so.

Also, your just great writer. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Common Man's Fantasy

This story has to be a common man's fantasy. It has everything fantasical so readers shouldn't complain if they don't find elements of reality in it.

The location of Russia does little except add to the intrigue and suspense of the plot. People who are unknown are a lot less predictable and the story much more interesting.

A good job by the author, I would like to see more stories to analyse the plot.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Sounds like a 19th century horror story

I have to admit that I never thought of opening this up but when I saw the scores that it had run open I did. I am now a bit curious and will continue on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Been there...

...but haven't done that, at least not yet! I, indeed visited Irkutsk back in 1997, and I found the city itself to be quite charming, but then, I was not kidnapped and raped on my visit either. I hope the author gets to describe Lake Baikul more, as I found this lake to be quite fascinating.

YOMEYO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous