Iron Cloud Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ghh, rrrh, yeeeess..." Bruno plunged deep into that ass with a slow shove.

"MNNHHHHHhhhmmmm~!" Ruciel moans out loud through those thick fingers as that hairy bush digs into his bubble butt while that enormous rod burrows as deep as it goes into him. If his mouth wasn't covered, he'd be begging Bruno to pound harder by now.

"You love this, boy." Bruno growls as his manly rump flexes as he stirs his monster inside of that butthole.

"MMGGHH! MEEMNGGHH~!" Ruciel squirms wildly under him as he fucks him hard and thorough, his member flexing inside the hot enclosure.

"You spend nights and nights on end with your hole full of meat, don't you?"

"Mmmhhh! ... Mmmhhmmm" Ruciel whines as arms stay bound down, still managing a forceful nod into that thick mitten of a hand. His legs compulsively jerk while his behind feels the immense intrusion.

"And that is just from your arse." Bruno tells him as he does hard and slow humps into the young man, "I'll bet you have your mouth swallowing any patron who takes their member out. You. Under the table while they drink their ale or dine their meals, you milk their nuts and gulp their seed like a famished baby on mother's milk."

"Mnnnhh! Mnnnhh! Mmmnnnhh!" Ruciel moans as the talk turns him on even more. The more Bruno talks, the more he wants that dick to wreck his ass. He only wishes he could have another man in here so his mouth could suck him off! Or at least a dildo to keep it occupied.

A moment later, however, Bruno gets off of the boy and removes his hand. "HHHHhhaahh," Ruciel takes a deep breath, panting as he looks over and sees him sliding his cock out. "A-Ahhh, mnnnnn" Ruciel whines as his anus stings from the unwelcome emptiness that came with the man pulling out.

"Roll over." Bruno growls as he takes Ruciel's slender legs and turns him about.

"A-Ahh... Nhhh" Ruciel is helpless as the dominant male puts the boy's sweaty back onto the cushion, his own shorter dick throbbing like mad.

"I want to see your beautiful face while I plow you, boy." Bruno grins as he moves Ruciel's leg backwards.

"Hah, hah, love to..." Ruciel panted, his pucker practically twitching with yearning to feel that mass storm his gate again. He grunts as his legs are forced toward him while Bruno's hanging erect meat bobs in the air before it kisses that anus once more. Bruno puts those legs onto his strong shoulders before he takes Ruciel by the hips.

"... A-AHHH!" Ruciel closes his eyes and opens his mouth wide, "AWWW!" His hole widens around the incoming cock once more, a bit easier this time as it swallows that large meat.

"Yes. Exactly like that, boy." Bruno huffs thickly as he looks at that young slut lose his mind from penetration, "That is beautiful." With Ruciel's arms still bound behind his head, he bites his lip as he looks at that large, round, hairy girth move in on him while he feels that thick manhood push back into him.

"A-Awwwll," Ruciel groans just as Bruno puts his rough hands onto those smooth sides and hilted him again. "O-Ohhhh!"

"Yes. Make that face, boy." Bruno growls some more as he pulls back and shoves back in.

"NNnnnhhh!" Ruciel digs the back of his head onto the cushion as the magic binding pulls his arms back a little more. His rod drools endlessly on his light treasure trail, begging to be touched while Bruno goes in for another thrust, "A-Ahhh!"

"Yeah, that's right, boy. Sing for me, you sensual fox." He starts to roll and pat his front over and over into Ruciel's rear.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!" Ruciel moans out again and again, growing so horny from being pounded repeatedly by this fat stud. His flat and tender chest is pinned down as Bruno forces his strength down on him while his pelvis drove into that ass in rapid succession, "OH-OH-OH-OH-OH!" Ruciel's toes curl as he clenches his eyes tightly and clenches his teeth.

"You take it, you wonderful little slut." Bruno growls as he fucks harshly into that hole.

"I-I-I-It's so huge!" Ruciel squeals, "I-I-I cahh, A-AHH~!"

"Mhh! Ugh, yes! Mmff!" He gruffs as his hands push the boy down on the cushion. "Ffffff, hohhhhh," The burly man tilts his head as he tries to keep himself together. In the midst of the lustful haze, Ruciel sees Bruno's face. He knows that look; Bruno is trying not to blow.

"Nngghh~" Ruciel then arches his body and moves his legs. With one leg on the shoulder, Ruciel's other leg tucks around Bruno's hip and then pull the man closer to him.

"Rrggh!" Bruno's balance is thrown off and he ends up with one hand on the floor and the other holding the raft.

"You've been too lost at sea, sir." Ruciel grins with lust. "How long has it been since you last laid?" He starts to groove his rump into that hot thick forest of Bruno's pubes.

"FFFSSSS" Bruno hissed as his muscles tensed, "Rrrggghh!"

"Moons, if not a year? How long since you last took an ass like mine?" Ruciel rolls his hips and flexes his anal muscles, milking and pulling that cock as deep as it can reach.

"You little minx..." Bruno grunts, his heavy balls trying to hold himself back as best he can.

"Men like you -uunnhhh- wonderful gods of the body and -MNNhh- strength," Ruciel muses in between his own moans, "You studs are ALWAYS quick to finish when you start at a port."

"Errgghh, you A-ARE a little slut, ERFF" Bruno huffs as he can barely keep his legs to support himself. His cock is really reeling here! Like that ass is honestly trying to gulp down his manhood like a savage toothless python swallowing its prey.

"Ghhh, aahhh, yesss, nnnhh!" Ruciel's body squirms and writhes with control and pleasure as his hot tunnel almost literally sucks that cock, "Cum in my butthole, sir."

"Rggghh, nnhhh!" Bruno goes red in the face as he tries so hard not to give his young man the satisfaction of totally shifting his dynamic.

"Were you not going to breed me like a bitch, sir?" Ruciel goads, his own dick still rigid as his booty pulls Bruno in, "Don't you need to fill me with your seed? I thought you wanted to knock me up."

"Damn you, little slut, errggghh," Bruno groans as his head tilts as his pecs flexed harshly from the effort.

"I want you to cum in my butthole. Now~ Mnhhh, ohhh, ahhhnn," Ruciel moans and really works himself into Bruno's member, "Men like you, so -Uuuuhh- so, massive and handsome~ You swagger and posture, and it is wonderful..." Ruciel moans as the bear above him groans and winces, moaning above him in hot breaths, "And you are also virile and powerful when you spend time on land."

"A-Ahh, haahhh, haahhh!" Bruno quakes as he becomes at the mercy of the sexy boy, his member being touched and massaged in all the right places way too soon and often!

"But after going so long without being touched?" Ruciel taunts a little, "You may as well be a virgin about to pop for the first time."

He then moves up and latched his mouth onto Bruno's gapping maw and kissed him passionately.

"MMLLLM!" Bruno moaned into Ruciel's mouth, growling out loud before his hands grip onto the cushion. His hips start to do quick humps and short pounds before he finally drops the ball. They break the kiss with a their tongues still dripping before Bruno's back goes rigid.

"FFFFuck! Ahh! GGHH!" The huge man's pelvis JAMS into Ruciel's hot taint as his meat begins to erupt!

"A-Awww!" Ruciel moans out as he feels the initial heat race into his insides! "O-Ohhh! EEAAhhh!" He can feel the sperm surge into his anus, and the sensation is seeping into his tunnel like nothing else! "Hoh-Hoh-Hoh ffUuuUccCK!" His voice breaks and squeals unexpectedly as his body convulses and jerks about! His ass has never felt this before from taking a cock - it must be another effect of the talisman!

"FUCK! UNNGGH! HAAGGH!" Bruno roared and howled like a wild beast as his body continued to shove into Ruciel's! White fluids begin to squirt from the sealed circle of Ruciel's asshole and Bruno's girth.

"HHhhaAAAahhhh!" Ruciel's voice elevates more, reaching an octave he has not uttered in a long time, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" He squeals, unable to control anything as his own penis twitches and throbs until the sheer intensity in his asshole causes a huge wave in his balls! Seconds later his dick jerks and starts to spew out wet pearly ropes onto his stomach! "Oh Gods, oh Gods, ohhhHH!" Ruciel whines loudly, his toes curling harshly from the huge climax while his legs jerk and kick uncontrollably, his muscles spasming as if a hostile energy is raiding his limbs wildly.

"Haagghh... Haagghhh... Haagghhh..." Bruno pants loudly, his massive hairy gut wobbling and dripping with sweat before he moves his hips backward. "Rrgggghhhhh... Gghhhh..." He growls deeply with exhaustion was his meat slides out of that abused pucker. Ruciel's hole pours a pool of hot white spunk once that mushroom head slurps out of the swollen ring.

"Awwww..." Ruciel's arms feel looser, as the wrist-bind fell flaccid on its own and fell to the floor, motionless. Panting and his front wet with his semen, Ruciel looked as the fat stud rolls to the side and collapsed, damn near falling asleep just from blowing his load.

"Uhhhhhh..." Ruciel's eyes close as they give one final magenta glimmer, a faint pink mist sparkling from his plump lips as the magic wears off as he drifts into slumber. He rolls to the side with his arm draping onto that fat belly and his cheek pressed onto that thick furry chest like a coarse, fuzzy pillow.

12