Iron Cloud Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twink swallows as much as he can while wiping off some of the fresh sperm from his face, chuckling as he looks at the panting alpha bear before him. The fat stud is resting back, no doubt wiped out from another exhilarating climax.

"Heh heh..." Ruciel chuckles with his fuzzy chin still dribbling with thick juices.

"Hm?" Bruno looks before the water splashes and rolls off of his body as he stands up in the bath before him. The twink puts his hands on his skinny hips as he grins, his own dick still at full erection.

"My turn." He smirked. Bruno returns the smile before he steps back into the water. Ruciel watches curiously as he sees the huge man turn around. "Oh?" He blinks before he looks down at those large buttcheeks. His face goes hot red - since when do doms offer their haunches like this?!

"Well?" Ruciel is snapped out of his stunned gaze to see the knowing grin of the bear. "You want to mount me or what?"

"B-B-But, what about the oil?" Ruciel stammers, really not used to this sort of situation - he was expecting Bruno to blow him too, not let him fuck his fuzzy ass! This is just so unexpected "The water will just-"

"It's fine, boy." Bruno says as he gives his wet bottom a few hearty slaps, "I've had a few enchantments of my own in my time."

Ruciel gulps and nods. His eyes then catch a certain glimmer. On the small of Bruno's back, there seems to be an elaborate tattoo giving a very faint light on its edges. Is that another alchemic glamour or something?

Just to be safe, he strokes his rigid rod while massaging his balls to stimulate more pre from his penis. He rubs the slick natural juices along his tool while Bruno waits, the burly bear presenting to him patiently before Ruciel rears up to that rump. Now that he takes a look, Bruno's butthole looks a bit looser than most sphincters he's seen. Maybe he has some experience taking enormous cocks himself? Or he could have a collection of massive toys to boot. Either way, he's still waiting.

Ruciel blushes as he aims his member right for that wiry entrance, and then starts to push in. Bruno widens his legs and arches his wide back to further open his crack.

"M-Mnnnhh~" Ruciel moans as his member slides right into Bruno's pucker with almost no resistance at all! "Hoooohhhhhhhh~~~" Ruciel gives a long, relishing moan. His dick feels like it's being caressed by luxurious silk.

"Mmmgghhhh..." Bruno purrs lowly as he leans down and rests his chin on his crossed arms. His round body bounces gently forward once, twice, several times, the water rippling from Ruciel's sensual thrusts into his mighty ass. "That feels good, boy."

"This feels amaaaaazing~" Ruciel's eyes flutter as his penis is pulled and massaged by the tight yet welcoming hole. He lays himself on top of the fuzzy stud while his hands reach down below and start to fondle and play with Bruno's manboobs.

"OOoooh, ohh, boy yes, mnnnhh~" Bruno adjusts and gruffs lovingly. Under Ruciel's stomach, the small tattoo on Bruno's backside glows subtly. While Bruno is being topped by another man, the tattoo acts as a stimulus for his entire body, making any and all actions to him a very titillating experience. "Oof... Mmmmff," Bruno moans as he arches his broad back as his submerged and rotund belly feels a gush of sensual heat. His meaty buns feels the rosy rush in both mounds while his thick pecs get a waft of the energy's embrace from the inside. If he were a feline, he would be purring out loud as Ruciel humps into him again and again.

"Ooooohhhhh my Gooooods," Ruciel moans with an open mouth as his hips seem to develop a mind of their own as they hump and drive into Bruno's warm and elastic taint.

"Ohhhhh yeah, fuck this pig, boy, fuck this fat fucker~" Bruno growled as his own dick gives a weak drool of pre in the warm water - though the tattoo does not make him recover from orgasm, it does make him susceptible to arousal and pleasurable sensations.

"Mmmhhh~" His dick feels like heaven right now, he can do this for days, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," Ruciel moans and cuddles on top of Bruno while he rolls his slender body to mount Bruno tenderly.

He does NOT remember topping feeling this good at all, hence why he tends to prefer to bottom. Rolling his hips to push his meat into Bruno's hot, moist anus, feeling the enclosed warmth hug and swallow the organ, pulling back to feel it all rub against his tender shaft before he pushes it back into that butt, each forward press sending a small rush up his spine. Who knew being a top could be so addictive?

"Mmff, mnn, ah, uff, yeah," Bruno groans and grunts as his hole feels the consistent bumps over and over again. His own penis feels a cloak of satisfaction as Ruciel's hands roll and grab his pouchy pecs, really kneading his chest while his big round tummy bounces lazily about partially submerged in the water.

"Mmmmhhhhh..." Ruciel climbs and mounts onto the large male and lovingly nibbled on that ear, "I want to mount you forever~"

"Heh... You sure you'd rather not have me blast my batter into your butthole everyday?"

"I duh... OhhOOOoohh~!" Ruciel's crotch shoves deep into Bruno's butt from hearing that. He has no idea why, but just hearing one of Ruciel's favorite kinks makes him a LOT hornier!

"Are you alright, boy?" Bruno taunted, "Or were you just imagining being surrounded by horny men masturbating and pointing their rods all around your head? My entire crew, perhaps, would like to bust their nuts upon you after so long in being pent up?"

"H-Hoohhhhh!" Ruciel's buttcheeks flex as he drives his dick even deeper and harder into Bruno. The twink moans and grunts as he starts to slap his pelvis into Bruno's anus, making the hot spring splash and ripple from the elevated stimulation. "Oh Gods, yes~!" His hands grab onto Bruno's shoulders as he starts to rail into that fat ass.

"Mh-Mh-Mh-Mh-Mh" Bruno grunts as he takes the excited pounding, loving how easy it is to entice this young man, "Or would you rather be strapped down with your ass presented and spanked until your buns are bright red?"

"A-AHHhhhHH!" Ruciel huffs and pants as he pivots into Bruno. First he was picturing his legs wide open with his crack almost pouring with cum. Then at least a dozen men were stroking their hard members all around the teen, with him on his knees, mouth wide open, and waiting for the wait gooey shoot-out to happen. Now he can only see his bubble butt being slapped mercilessly, both cheeks jiggling by too many hands and turning a vivid shade of red.

Each of Bruno's notions are forcing into the boy's mind as if he is being forced to watch these visions out of nowhere! And all he can do is keep fucking Bruno's hairy ass faster and faster.

Another effect of the mystic tattoo on Bruno's lower back - when someone is inside him, or when Bruno is pummeling away into someone, if he says something that the person might find sexy, then all that person can imagine is that exact scenario and live it out for a split second as some sort of post-hypnotic suggestion.

"That..." Bruno composes himself firmly onto the rock - Ruciel's really going at it, he might actually blow, "Or I might just have you upside down on my lap while I eat your ass like a wild animal."

"Wh- Ah, HooOOOOooohhHH!" Ruciel's mind goes right to that mental image; his neck and shoulders pressing on Bruno's groin with his back feeling the furry scrape of Bruno's rotund torso, his slender legs flailing in the air while that rugged face buries into Ruciel's tender rear, shaking his head and his bearded mouth digs harshly into him.

"Oof, uff, ah, nh, rgh," Bruno grunts and grasps onto the stones as Ruciel really starts to rail him. Those fingers are clutching for dear life onto Bruno's hips while those balls continue to jerk shoot at the man's under-area while his hole feels the slip and slide of Ruciel's rod.

"F-FuUUUuck! FFFfffffuuuuuh!" Ruciel's voice is getting high pitched - just like last night when his butthole was intensified by both Bruno's spunk and the effects of the talisman. Bruno smirks as he looks over his shoulder at the hot and bothered lad.

"You know what?" He growled to the young man.

"H-H-H-Huuh???" Ruciel whines, his body shining with both sweat and mineral water.

"I think I'll just settle with you kissing every inch of my fat, hairy, hot, round body. Before I shove your face into my enormous cock."

"AAaaaaAAAAAHHH!" Ruciel's pelvis sucks right into Bruno's ass! The image of Ruciel tasting and worshiping every inch of Bruno is making him see all kinds of stars! The bush of fuzz on those manboobs and making out with those nipples, hugging and wobbling that massive gut around, licking and polishing that hefty ass. Then his head being seized and that rock hard cock diving right for his throat - he can actually feel that meat shove down his gullet like it was a while ago!

"FUUUUUUuuuuuUUUCK!" Ruciel wails out as his groin scrapes and bucks into Bruno's rearend.

"MMmfff! Uhhh yes, mnnff!" Bruno closes his eyes and tenses as he feels the hot gush channel inside his rectum from the twink's pole.

"UHH! AHH! HAH! OH!" Ruciel's body jerks and convulses harshly several times. White syrup begins to drip and slide into the bath, dribbling from above the wiry layer on Bruno's ass. "FFFFFFF! SSssssfffffuck!" Ruciel hisses and grimaces, his dick taking on the penalizing drain of emptying the contents of his sac straight into Bruno's hole.

Shaken to his core, Ruciel trembles as he pulls his still hard member out of Bruno's hot and wet pocket and pants as he sees the pour of ivory honey ooze from that fuzzy crack.

"Hhggh," Bruno grunts as he turns around to rest on his back, lowering down to sit onto a lower platform of the bath so the water washes up to his chest. Ruciel moans and purrs as he wades down and swims next to the man. His arm wraps around Bruno's broad pecs as he puts his head against him.

"Yooouuu are soooo amazing..." Ruciel moans as he nuzzles him.

"You're very ravishing yourself, you beautiful fox~" Bruno nudges him.

"Hehehe" Ruciel giggles as he gives a playful nip at the man's chin.

"By the Gods, you're adorable." Bruno growls as he rubs along the boy's side.

"I do my best."

"Hmhmhmhm..."

~~~

"Haagghh..." Bruno rolls his neck to crack it as he walks out of the Iron Cloud's front entrance. Ruciel follows behind, clasping his satin shawl back over his shoulders. "So." Bruno turns to the teen and opens his pack. He takes out the rack of Solar Flasks bound together - a set of sixteen in one bundle. "I believe your father needs these for his farm."

"Oh yes, the delivery." Ruciel notes as he accepts the bundled items, "Will you be coming over any time soon?"

"I mentioned before that Xerkan had planted a crop that I am allergic to. He sent me a message that it will take at least two more days for proper containment and protection from those plants to take effect. Until then, I need to stay away for my health."

"Oh..." Ruciel nods.

"And besides," The hefty male chuckles as he reaches down and starts to cup Ruciel's rump, "I know for a fact that your parents would not be fond of me plowing their child on their property."

"Hehehe," Ruciel giggles as he angles his butt to push into Bruno's hand, "I bed with whomever I want, whenever I want."

"Oh yeah?" Bruno smirked, "And how many escorts have spent a peaceful night in your own room without your parents giving you the riot act?"

"... Fair point, actually." Ruciel notes, "Soooo..." He gives a cute grin and perks up. "What if I come here? Would you be up for spending time with me? I'd love to learn some exotic methods of alchemy you know!"

"Hah hah, boy..." Bruno chuckles as he reaches further and into Ruciel's loincloth. The twink gasped and blushed as he feels his free-hanging orbs in the embrace of that hand, "I somehow get the impression that you want to do more than just alchemy."

"Heh heh..."

"Well..." Bruno takes his hand back and crosses his big beefy arms, "If you want to come back to this local village, I'm in no position to stop you. I mean..." He gives a very handsome smile, "A pretty treasure like you shouldn't be wondering around a town like this all alone."

"Heh heh, I can agree with that." Ruciel grins.

"Banter aside..." Bruno rubs his hand on the teen's luscious hair, "You just find me, and I'll be your man any time of night."

"Sounds wonderful~!" Ruciel smiles.

"And who knows." Bruno then stands in a more formal presence, "If I could be persuaded, I might consider agreeing to an apprenticeship for you."

Ruciel raises his eyebrows as he beams up at him, "... Are you serious?"

"Don't get the wrong idea, boy." Bruno says, "Serious talk, this is not about wanting to bed with you because I like you. The branches of alchemy that you told me you're studying - they. Are. Difficult." He says with a very stern look on his face, "I can see you have potential, and you are talented and intuitive in several ways. You have your father's dedication and academic capability, and if you decide to learn from me, you can take yourself much farther than you know."

"I would love to-" Before Ruciel could answer, Bruno puts two fingers on his mouth.

"Don't jump to an agreement just because you're excited, boy." He says firmly, "You still have a long time yet before you choose to either keep your work closer to home, or to travel abroad. Your father once considered coming with me, but he ultimately decided that he belonged here."

"Heh, but I am not like my father that way." Ruciel smirked, "I want to learn, I want to know the kinds of tricks and unique sights that you do."

"Again, that will be up to you to decide." Bruno tells him, "I am not offering because I would want to fuck your ass in my travels or to have some little helper to carry my utility. I am offering because your career path is so much more hectic and impossible than most people are willing to believe. And I want to see how much you can and will learn."

"... I understand... Sir." Ruciel nods. "Oh, wait..." He digs on the side of his hip for a moment and took out the shiny buttplug, "Before I forget, here-"

"Keep it." Bruno chuckled as he takes Ruciel's hand and closes his fingers around the metal talisman.

"What??" Ruciel asked in mild surprise, "But wasn't this difficult to make?"

"I can always make another one, chuck it up to experience. Besides," He taps on it bit to make it sparkle, "Artifacts like that one aren't compatible with everyone. Some charms and treasures only activate for specific people. Believe me, I tried it several times." He laughs, "I barely got a spark out of that thing, where as you were spellbound entirely."

"Hehehehe, if you insist..." Ruciel giggles before putting it into his pack, "You sure you don't want me to pay in coin?"

"Save your allowance, boy." Bruno smirked.

"Hey! I'm not some kid." Ruciel pouts with a bit of fuss.

"Yes. Children don't fuck like you." Bruno hefts his pack up over his mighty shoulder. "They just annoy the hell out of us."

"Heh. Will I see you at the academy?"

"Probably. It might be interesting to see the other alumni." Bruno huffs, "Well, I'll see you later, boy."

"Right... Oh wait!"

"Hm?"

"If uh..." Ruciel hesitates and clears his throats, "If my father asks..."

"I won't tell him if you won't." Bruno chuckles, "I once flirted with his uncle when I was your age, and your father would not shut up about it for weeks."

"Okay!" Ruciel nods.

"Stay safe, boy. I'll be here at the Iron Cloud when I'm not attending matters." With that, Bruno takes his leave while Ruciel walks the opposite direction.

THE END

12