Iron Order - Blood Moon

Story Info
A monster hunters coming of age does not go as planned.
4.6k words
4.55
13.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mainstay
Mainstay
89 Followers

A DEPARTURE

For most the Iron Order was a calling. Almost everyone who joined had a story, often the same story. In fact, it seemed that every man and woman in the Iron Order had been touched in one way or another by the monsters that roamed the continent of Milandriel.

But not Faith. At least she didn't believe so. Not directly. Faith was orphaned as a young girl and adopted into the Iron Order by her trainer and mentor, Galandred. And, for the last sixteen years or her life, she had trained to do what the Iron Order did best -- hunt monsters!

Faith knew nothing of her past and now, at twenty-one years of age, she was finally going to learn the truth of who she was, where she was from, and what happened to her family. Today was her twenty-first name day and today, today there was only one thing she cared about.....

"Faith? Faith...?" repeated Galandred, "Are you listening to me girl?"

"Yes, yes of course," replied Faith.

"Then what did I say?"

"You were going over werewolf tactics and reminding me to pack my elixirs. Please Galandred, we've gone over this a hundred times before and this isn't my first werewolf!" said Faith.

"Yes," responded Galandred, "But this is your first solo hunt my dear. You've passed all other trials required of an Iron Order initiate, only this one remains. I want you to succeed."

"Remember Faith," continued Galandred, "There are those among the order who do not wish another woman among their ranks. They do not wish you to succeed. It is no accident you were given a werewolf during the week of the blood moon. It will be a challenge, even for you."

Galandred wasn't wrong. He had broken tradition when he'd adopted the orphan girl and brought her into the order. Faith still didn't know why he'd done so or how he'd convinced the council to accept it. All he ever said was that he didn't have a choice, and neither did they.

Faith tightened her saddle and adjusted the packs on her horse.

"I'll remember," Faith said as she jumped on her black stallion. "It's a two-day ride to the village from here, plenty of time to prepare. I should be back within the week. And when I return, you will tell me of my family, as promised!"

"Just be careful," Galandred called after his protégé warmly. "I'll await your return. And yes, you will learn everything after you've passed your last test."

An hour away from the fort, Faith dropped her stallion from a trot to a walk. It was a beautiful day for a ride. The sun was shining bright, warming her back. Her hips swayed in the saddle as she rode.

Faith's riding attire consisted of her knee-high doe skin boots, tight black leather pants, a white blouse, and a black studded leather corset.

The sun reflected off her long blonde hair which she had tied back with a red leather cord. Her green eyes shone from her oval face, unblemished except for a few small freckles that gave her a naturalized attractiveness. Her body was strong from her years of training, but still in all ways soft and feminine.

She was beautiful. This, she knew, played no small part in the council's reluctance to accept her into the order. They considered her an unnecessary distraction. Nevermind that she outperformed most all of the male initiates and spurned all of their advances.

It wasn't that she wasn't interested in men, she very much was, in fact her sexual fantasies occupied much of her down time. It was just that the Iron Order was her life, it came before all else, and she was not going to jeopardize that for anything. And so, despite the many wanton advances of the men she trained with, she had remained chaste and focused entirely on becoming the best monster hunter she could possibly be.

THE VILLAGE

Faith arrived at the village at dusk, during a terrible rainstorm, and tied her horse up outside of the only visible Inn. The sign read, "The Prickly Pear."

Faith went inside, shedding her sodden cloak as she entered. The rain had been pouring down for the last three hours and her cloak had long since failed to provide any protection. Unfortunately, that meant her white blouse had also soaked through and clung to her cleavage in such a fashion that she was attracting the attention of all the men in the common room.

"Barkeep," she called, "A meal, if you please, and a room for the night."

Faith sat at a small table in the back corner by the fire to dry off. It wasn't long before a young girl brought her a bowl of some sort of borscht style soup. It was hot and well seasoned.

"Can you tell the mayor I have arrived," Faith said as the girl departed. "I am here under contract with the Iron Order to deal with your werewolf." The girl looked skeptical, but she promised to fetch the mayor all the same.

"With the Iron Order are ya?" questioned one of the drunker patrons who had evidently overheard her speaking with the young serving girl.

"Yep," replied Faith curtly.

"You don't look like no fighter," said the man as he stumbled to his feet. He walked over to Faith's table and leered at her cleavage. "You look like you should be ironing an order of laundry!"

That comment got a soft chuckle from some of the other men.

"Look here girly," said the man as he rested a hand on Faith's shoulder, "Why don't you come up to my room and I'll show you a real hairy beast."

Faith moved like lightning, gripping the man by his wrist and elbow, twisting and slamming him face first into her bowl of soup. The man crumpled to the floor unconscious. A few others made to stand but Faith had her sword unsheathed before they made it to their feet -- they sat back down.

"Very good," said the mayor as he walked into the room, "I see the Iron Order sent a worthy initiate for this task."

"Well werewolves and drunks are different beasts, but not entirely," joked Faith as she pulled back a chair. "Please, join me, and tell me more about this werewolf of yours."

"Well," said the mayor as he settled his rotund frame onto the offered chair, "It is fortunate you arrived so quickly. We sent word when the beast was first spotted, but I'm afraid things have gotten quite urgent."

"How so?" asked Faith.

"Well, it has taken a second girl from the village. That's two young women in the last two nights!"

"I'm sorry, but what do you mean it's taken them?" replied Faith. "Werewolves don't take people, they eat people."

"It's the curse!" shouted a patron.

"Shut it Tanner, this is no time for that nonsense," shushed the mayor. "Pay no attention to him. Now I don't purport to know what werewolves do or don't do. But all I know are two women are missing and a reliable man witnessed the werewolf drag the second off over his shoulder just last night."

"We sent a tracking party after it, of course, tracked it to a cave nearby. But the beast scared the men off, mauled one of them pretty bad," said the mayor sheepishly. "Fact is we're farmers mostly, we're just not equipped for this sort of thing."

"Then I go tonight," replied Faith with conviction. "But I must tell you that what you are describing is very unusual, and I do not hold much hope for your girls. Now tell me where this cave can be found."

THE CAVE

It took Faith two hours to get to the cave. Thankfully for her it had stopped raining and so she had actually managed to dry off -- there was nothing worse than fighting in wet clothes.

The clouds had parted and Faith could clearly see the caves entrance by the light of the blood moon. The red light gave the cave an ominous look, one she thought fitting for her first solo hunt. Faith had been preparing and training the majority of her life for this moment, she was an expert swordsman and had been on many hunts with Galandred and others of the order before, including werewolves. And so, she hobbled her horse and made her way to the cave extremely confident of her victory.

Faith slowly crept into the dark, dank cave. She could hear the feint sounds of moving water and smell the werewolves stale must. She stepped gingerly around the bleached bones of an old animal carcass and slowly unsheathed her sword, hoping to take the beast while he slept.

Her soft knee-high doe skin boots muffled her footfalls. She paused, allowing her eyes to adjust to the fading light. Faith scanned the cave walls as it opened up into a large cavern. There was a small stream running along the back that carried on deeper into the cave. Scattered along the cavern floor we're bits of torn clothes, animal carcasses, chests, and trinkets stolen from the village.

Faith walked on deeper into the cave, following the path of the stream. The path narrowed and she thought she smelled smoke. She continued on cautiously, rounding each corner with her sharp sword at the ready. The soft glow of a fire became noticeable and as she rounded the next corner, she came upon it.

She was shocked to see the fire. But she was more shocked to see the two girls naked huddled beside it. The mayor was right, they had been taken.

"Tiffany, Vanessa? My name's Faith, I'm with the Iron Order and I'm here to rescue you!"

"Where, where are the rest of you?" asked Tiffany, her voice shaking.

"It's just me," replied Faith. "What happened here? Where are your clothes? Why haven't you left?"

Before they could answer a howl cut loose and echoed throughout the cave.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no, no, no," moaned Tiffany, curling in on herself.

"It's the blood moon, mating season," said Vanessa. "That werewolf has been fucking us for the last two days, we haven't dared to leave."

"What do you mean he's been fucking you?" asked Faith in disbelief. "Werewolves don't mate with humans, they can't, the very notion is absurd."

But even as Faith uttered the words, she knew she was mistaken as she looked at the two girls, both around her age, huddled naked on the floor.

"Something strange is happening here," Faith thought.

"Well, I'm here now, and I'm going to get us out of this," replied Faith with all the conviction she could muster. "Now stay behind me, let's go!"

Vanessa and Tiffany slowly got to their feet and followed the young monster hunter as she led them back out the way she'd come in. Her sword at the ready, Faith prepared herself to deal with what came next.

As she entered the cavern with the two young girls, she spotted the werewolf sniffing at the ground -- it had obviously picked up her scent on the way in the cave. It spotted her and the two girls immediately, let out a low growl, and rose up to its full height.

"Stay behind me," commanded Faith.

She leveled her sword at the beast. It wasn't all that impressive as far as werewolves went, in fact it was probably a bit smaller than average, and dirtier than most. It had a lithe but muscular body covered in brown matted fur, and was dressed in a torn loin cloth.

It circled Faith, dropping back down to all fours. Faith kept the girls behind her and stepped forth to meet it, she was no prey to be stalked.

"Be first," -- she heard her mentors voice in her head.

Faith lashed out with her sword, thrusting forward. The werewolf dodged and Faith followed with a quick downward slash to the left, catching it across the shoulder. It howled, grabbed it's wound and took two steps back.

Faith pressed, thrusting and slashing, pushing the werewolf back as it scrambled to stay away from her blade. It was quick, but it wasn't a match for Faith's skill or agility. Within a minute it had taken three more wounds, a puncture to its thigh, and slashes across it's chest and right arm. The werewolf was breathing heavy and Faith was still just getting warmed up.

The werewolf knew instinctively that it was bound to lose this match, however, they were naturally aggressive beasts who were not prone to flight. And so, backed against the cave wall, the werewolf attacked with all it's remaining energy.

Faith easily ducked and parried its attacks, almost playing with the pour creature who she suspected would soon tire from blood loss. However, as Faith took one final step back to gain some distance and counter with a fatal blow, she tripped over a cowering Vanessa.

Faith lost her balance and fell hard to the cave floor, landing on her ass. Vanessa screamed and crawled away, clearing a path for the charging werewolf. Faith was struck straight on. Her sword came free of her grip was sent skittering away and out of reach as they rolled across the cavern floor, the werewolf slashing at Faith with it's claws and her doing her best to deflect them with her studded leather gauntlets.

She reached for and managed to pull her dagger but the werewolf pinned her arm to the floor with its massive paw and then sank its teeth into her trap muscle. Faith screamed once, dropping the dagger, and then again as the werewolf raked its sharp claws down the front of her studded leather cuirass and pants. Thankfully for her the garments, now shredded, absorbed most of the damage.

Vanessa, in a moment of foolish courage, had retrieved Faith's sword and was now yelling at the werewolf. The distraction lasted only a moment as the werewolf charged the girl, causing her to throw the sword and flee. But it was enough for Faith to get back up to her feet.

As she stood however, her blouse fell open and the top part of her ruined pants fell away, dropping down to her mid thigh, exposing her naked sex and dramatically restricting her movement. Faith turned bright red as she frantically looked for and then quickly retrieved her dagger from the floor.

"Get it together Faith," she thought to herself. "This is no time to be modest, get your head back in it!"

Seeing the werewolf had turned its attention back to her, Faith got into a fighting stance, dagger at the ready. She thrust true as the werewolf attacked, but he lashed out at the same time and the daggers blade pushed right through his hand. The werewolf howled and twisted his arm away, pulling the dagger from her grip and using his other hand to yank it free before tossing it aside.

In an injured fury the beast struck wildly. Faith turned to dodge it's counter attack but her torn pants slowed her just enough that she caught the blow across her back.

Faith was sent tumbling through the air but managed to roll as she landed. She lay on her back, winded as the werewolf pounced. She pushed her gauntlet into the werewolf's teeth as it attacked and then struck it several times in its stomach for little effect. Even though this wasn't the biggest of werewolves it was still at least 250 pounds of muscle and thick hide.

"Help me," she called out to the two cowering girls. "My sword!"

But the girls didn't move, not to help, not to flee, they were frozen in terror.

The werewolf bit down harder, its fangs piercing her gauntlet and causing Faith to scream out in pain. She pulled her arm free from its jaws and he let go of his bite and mounted her instead. He then used his paws to pin her arms to the ground, his teeth poised above her neck. She struck out quickly with her right knee, slamming it between the beasts' legs.

Now it was the werewolf's turn to cry out in pain. He tried to pull away but Faith freed her arms, grabbed him by the head and held him in place so she could slam her knee into his groin twice more. The werewolf cried out and then collapsed on top of her.

Unable to push the animal off, Faith twisted onto her stomach and tried to crawl away. She'd almost made it when the werewolf reached out with the arm not cradling its crotch and clawed at her pants. The leather saved her flesh, but this time they tore all the way down to her knee-high boots.

She crawled desperately toward her sword, acutely aware of how pathetic she must look with her naked ass in the air. Half way there she turned to check on the werewolf and what she saw terrified her.

"It's the blood moon," she remembered Vanessa saying, "Mating season."

He stood, his loin cloth had been torn free and he cradled his erect cock with one hand. It was a mix between a man's cock and an animal, somewhat human in appearance but bright red. And big, it was at least nine inches long and thick. Vanessa and Tiffany were now visibly weeping, clutching their pussies with both hands.

"No, no, no," muttered Faith, "Absolutely not!"

She turned and crawled as fast as she could toward her sword, but the werewolf was faster, much faster. It pounced on her back, slamming her down on the hard stone floor six feet short of her sword. He mounted her immediately and pinned her by the back of her head. When she tried to push herself up off the ground, the werewolf twisted it's claws in her blonde hair and slammed her head into the floor, nearly knocking her unconscious.

She saw stars and the cave spun. She felt the weight of the werewolf on her back, making it hard to breath. She smelt his dank fur and the rot on his breath. And she felt it. His hard almost human cock pressed between the crack of her bare ass.

"No, don't," plead Faith as the monster pressed his cock up against her, it growing even harder if that was at all possible. She tried to move again but a guttural growl by her ear stopped her in her tracks.

The werewolf shifted its weight and Faith felt the head of its enormous cock line up against her virgin pussy. He drove his hips forward slightly and Faith felt her pussy lips stretch as they were roughly pushed aside for the first time in her young life.

"Oh god no, please stop," mewled Faith pathetically as the werewolf pushed his thick dick further still until it met resistance from her hymen.

"This can't be happening to me, not like this. I'm a member of the Iron Order, not some pathetic village girl," thought Faith.

Then without warning, the werewolf thrust forward with all his strength. He tore through her hymen and buried his thick red cock inside her. A distressed scream echoed through the cavern as his hips slammed into her ass and Faith clawed the dirt on the ground in front of her. The werewolf pulled out, smelt and saw the blood from her maidenhead on its cock, and then plunged back inside Faith with an unmatched animalistic frenzy.

Again, and again the werewolf fucked Faith, its claws pulling her hips off the ground, her cunt stretched obscenely around his cock. Her screams continued to echo throughout the chamber, mixed with the sick inhuman grunts from the werewolf as he drove his himself into her unwilling body. Faith struggled but the beast held her firmly in place as he took what his instincts told him was rightfully his.

The girls watched frozen as Faith cried out for help. Her body shook as each thrust forced her painfully along the cavern floor. She groaned pitifully, her pussy stretched around the monsters girth.

Then the werewolves pace quickened even further and his grunts turned to groans as he climaxed, dug his claws into her flesh, and filled her womb with his seed. Faith fell forward and the werewolf slipped out of her but continued to shoot ropes of hot thick semen onto her back and ass.

Faith, now free of the werewolf's grasp and operating on auto pilot, turned onto her back to better defend herself. She saw the beast still hard, semen dripping from the tip of his cock. She pulled her legs back and kicked out, trying to strike it in the balls again, but it caught them mid flight.

The werewolf pounced, this time pinning Faith's legs down by her shoulders, literally folding her in half and completely exposing her sex. Faith struggled as the werewolf thrust down, trying to penetrate his victim again. He missed, dragging his cock across her slimy slit, causing her to moan involuntarily. He tightened his grip on her and tried again, this time hitting his mark.

Faith cried out as the full length of the werewolf's cock was buried in her already battered pussy. The werewolf wasted no time, taking his prey hard and fast. Faith struggled, her muscles tensed, but it was no use, the werewolf was too strong. She watched in horror as the werewolf plunged its cock into her tight pussy over and over again without fail. Each time it came out slicker with the werewolf's semen and what she now new to be her own feminine juices. She saw her virgin pussy stretched obscenely around the thick member and sobbed. Exhausted she let her head fall back onto the dirty cave floor.

Mainstay
Mainstay
89 Followers
12