Iron Order - Blood Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her strained body finally relaxed as she surrendered. A both unwanted and unfamiliar warmth started to radiate out from Faith's crotch, spreading throughout her young nubile body. Her groans we're slowly replaced by moans that grew louder and louder until they could be heard over the wet sound of the werewolf slamming his cock into her now sodden cunt.

"Fuccckkkk," she moaned as the pleasure intensified. "Oh god, oh fuck, please stop!"

But she new the beast neither understood or cared for her wishes. He continued pumping into her without mercy until moments later her body tensed again and a cascade of orgasmic pleasure crashed over her. Faith moaned loudly then screamed out as her whole body shook, her pussy convulsing around the werewolf's pistoning cock.

The werewolf grunted wildly, its teeth barred, drool falling onto her exposed chest. Faith's orgasm drove it into a frenzy, causing him to fuck her harder still. Her pussy gripped his cock like a vice and her hips drove up to meet him until he let out a howl and came again.

But he didn't stop, his cum fountained out of her, soaking her thighs, running down her ass, falling onto her chest. He kept fucking her. His big balls slamming hard into her ass. There was no doubt, she was being bred! Faith's body bucked and trembled as she was ravaged. The last thing she remembered before her eyes rolled back and she passed out was the werewolf squeezing his claws into her breasts as he came for a third time....

Faith woke. She was alive. There was barely any light at all in the cavern now. She could feel though. She could feel the cold on her back, seeping the warmth from her. She could feel the rocks digging into her ass. And she could feel his breath between her legs, her spread legs.

The remaining remnants of her pants having been torn to shreds while unconscious, Faith now found her legs spread wide apart. The werewolf's tongue was sliding between her slit, up and down, gliding a path from her ass to her clit, causing her whole body to shudder. His tongue stopped and then penetrated her deeply, twirling around inside her in a way no man's ever could.

Her back arched and she moaned like a whore. The werewolf had obviously been at this for some time because Faith found herself immediately caught up in the throws of another massive orgasm.

"Of fuck, oh god FUCK, OH MY GOD MY PUSSY!!!"

Faith's hips bucked and her pussy gushed hot cum into the werewolf's eager mouth. She threw her arms back over her head in ecstasy and found her hand resting on the hilt of her sword - she'd literally been fucked back a full six feet!

She struck immediately, driving her sword through the neck of the werewolf -- he died instantly. Faith backed away from the corpse and huddled in on herself. She looked across the cavern and the silhouettes of the two girls were visible, both were sobbing

"No, I won't be like them," she said to herself, "Move."

She got to her feet.

"Get up," she ordered. "Follow me."

Faith led the duo back through the cave to the remnants of the fire, now just coals. She stoked it and added logs until it was roaring and hot. Then they all stood around it, warming their naked skin.

Faith looked at herself in the light of the fire. She had puncture wounds to her arm and trap muscle, and cuts from where her body had been clawed. There was blood all over her upper body and matted in her hair. Thankfully, she had expensive healing elixirs supplied by the Iron Order in her saddle bags that would heal those wounds with little to no scaring.

It was her lower body that had her upset. Her once virgin pussy was now red, swollen, and quite tender. Her thighs, stomach, and tits were literally caked in dried cum. She felt sick to her stomach.

"How, how many times?" she asked the girls tentatively.

"Five," responded Vanessa, "He fucked you five times."

"And now you know our shame," said Tiffany. "Not only did he fuck us, he made us, he made me...."

Tiffany sobbed, unable to finish her sentence.

"You don't have to. I know what you were going to say, thought Faith. "He made you cum. That animal, that beast, made it so you wanted him to fuck you."

"Let's go to sleep," said Faith, curling up by the fire. "It'll be morning soon, we'll head back then."

All three of them slept together by the fire for warmth, their naked bodies pressed against one another brought them some mutual comfort. Within moments they were fast asleep. The next morning, they woke and the girls went through the various chests and trunks in the cavern. They were all able to find clothes that fit will enough and donned them after bathing with a wet rag. They headed out of the cave and Faith used her elixirs to treat her wounds. As they were about to step off, she spoke.

"When we get back, no one is to speak of what happened in that cave, are we understood?"

The girls agreed without question.

"Good."

The trio set off back to the village, Faith on her horse, a severed werewolf's head hanging from her saddle - she'd passed her trial. For better or worse, she was to be inducted into the Iron Order and would finally learn the truth about her past. And, most importantly, she'd saved those girls. She was proud.

She put the rest of what happened out of her thoughts. She would forget, she was good at forgetting.

12