Iron Order - Judas Kiss

Story Info
Betrayed, back where it all began.
7.1k words
4.38
5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mainstay
Mainstay
89 Followers

Faith's days within the Iron Order continued with their usual rhythm. Training sessions in the crisp morning air, strategic discussions in the afternoons, and quiet nights spent reflecting on the stars above. Yet, even amidst the camaraderie of her fellow warriors, the encounter with Lady Alameda following her defeat of the Siren lingered in her thoughts like an unshakable shadow.

Manfred, now both a mentor and a friend to Faith, noticed her distracted demeanor after one particularly fierce sparring session. He approached her after, concern etched on his face.

"Faith, you seem troubled," he said, his voice low. "Is there something on your mind?"

She hesitated for a moment before recounting her encounter with Lady Alameda. Manfred listened in silence; his brow furrowed with concern.

"I am not surprised she tried to bed you, to be perfectly honest, not based on her reputation," said Manfred, "But you should be vigilant in the future. Lady Alameda is not to be underestimated. Her influence reaches far, and her ambitions are boundless."

As the weeks passed, the winds of change swept through the rolling hills and meadows, carrying whispers of unrest from a village that had once been plagued by monsters. Faith, had a history with this village. She vividly remembered the night when she had faced a fearsome werewolf to earn her spot among the Iron Order. That encounter had taught Faith many lessons. The first, was to never underestimate one's opponent. The second, unfortunately, was that she was a woman, and that the instincts of monsters and men were not at all dissimilar.

One evening, as the sun dipped low on the horizon, painting the sky in shades of pink and orange, a weary messenger arrived at the Iron Order's western contingent. The messenger, breathless and frantic, delivered news of the village's turmoil. Rumors spread like wildfire, strange happenings in the dead of night, visitors to the village gone missing and never heard from again, and paganistic rituals.

Faith felt as though she had a connection to that village, a bond she felt she had with the people she had saved from the werewolf's terror, and a debt to Vanessa and Tiffany for keeping her rape at the hand of the werewolf a secret. The memories of her previous encounter fueled her resolve, and she knew she had to investigate these disturbances.

Approaching Manfred, Faith spoke with a sense of urgency. "Manfred, I need to go to Sablewood village. I've been there before. I've fought the monsters that haunted them. I can help them now, too."

Manfred regarded Faith with a mix of concern and respect. He knew her capabilities well, her bravery and unwavering commitment to protecting the vulnerable. After a moment of contemplation, he nodded, his expression grave yet determined.

"You have my trust, Faith," he said, his voice steady. "Go to the village, investigate these rumors. But this is a recon mission Faith, simply find out what is happening and then return and report. Take whatever resources you need and leave at first light."

Faith's gratitude shone in her eyes as she thanked Manfred. With a renewed sense of purpose, she prepared for her journey. Gathering her weapons and supplies, she set out at the crack of dawn, the rising sun casting a golden glow on the path ahead.

THE VILLAGE

Only a few days' ride from the western contingent, Faith's journey was uneventful and on the night of the third day she crested the final hill and ventured closer to the village, now cast in total darkness. As Faith rode through the dirt streets of Sablewood, the once-familiar surroundings seemed shrouded in an ominous aura. The moon hung high in the night sky, casting an ethereal glow over the deserted alleys. A chill wind rustled the leaves, adding an eerie ambiance to the otherwise silent night.

Her steps led her to the Prickly Pear Inn, its windows aglow with a warm, inviting light. With a sense of weariness settling in her bones, Faith pushed the door open and stepped inside. The inn was cozy, its wooden interior lit by the flickering light of candles. The air was thick with the aroma of mead and hearth-baked bread.

As Faith approached the bar, her eyes widened in surprise. There, sitting on a stool, was Vanessa. Memories of their past flooded back, a mix of camaraderie and shared hardships.

Vanessa beckoned Faith over immediately, a warm smile quickly concealing an unusual look of surprise. "Faith, it's been a while. How have you been?" Vanessa inquired warmly.

"Surviving, as always," Faith replied as the two girls exchanged a warm embrace, laughing softly at the twists of fate that had brought them together again.

Faith sat across from the girl that she had not so long ago saved from the clutches of the werewolf. Vanessa, she thought, would surely provide some insight into the rumours and Faith was certain she could count on her discretion.

The inn was filled with the warm hum of conversation and the clinking of tankards as Faith settled down next to Vanessa. The flickering candlelight cast shadows on their faces, adding an air of mystery to the room. Faith, her eyes sharp with curiosity, leaned in, her voice low.

"Vanessa, I've been hearing unsettling rumors about missing villagers and strange paganistic rituals. Do you know anything about it?" asked Faith, her eyes searching Vanessa's face.

Vanessa met Faith's gaze, her expression carefully neutral. "Oh, you know how rumors go in small villages," she replied, her voice smooth as silk. "People tend to exaggerate, especially in times of fear. I wouldn't put too much stock in such tales."

Faith's brow furrowed, suspicion creeping into her voice. "But these rumors feel different. The villagers here seem off. There's an air of dread that I can't ignore."

Vanessa offered a dismissive smile, her eyes flickering away for a moment to a man who entered and took up position in the corner of the inn. "Perhaps they're simply on edge because of recent banditry. The world can be a frightening place, after all."

Faith's skepticism lingered, her instincts telling her that Vanessa was hiding something. "Vanessa, we've been through much, you and I. I can sense when something is amiss. Are you sure there's nothing you're not telling me?"

Vanessa looked at Faith, her eyes momentarily clouded with uncertainty. For a fleeting second, it seemed as though she might confide in Faith, but then she glanced again at the man in the corner. Vanessa composed herself, her smile turning enigmatic.

"You're imagining things, Faith," Vanessa said, her voice light. "You're tired, probably from all of your many battles, no doubt. Sometimes our minds play tricks on us. Let's enjoy this evening together and put these rumors out of our thoughts."

Faith's suspicion deepened, but she decided not to press further, not wanting to ruin the moment. However, the unease settled in the pit of her stomach like a heavy stone. She couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to the situation than Vanessa was letting on.

Faith excused herself from the table, her mind still swirling with questions. As she made her way to the bathroom, she couldn't shake off the feeling that something was decidedly off about the entire situation. In the dim light of the inn, she splashed cold water on her face, hoping to clear her thoughts.

When she returned to the table, her eyes widened in surprise. A man was just walking away from Vanessa, the same man who had been lurking earlier, his back disappearing into the crowd. His presence in the inn only deepened her sense of unease.

"Vanessa, who was that man?" Faith questioned, her voice low and cautious.

Vanessa's eyes darted briefly in the direction the man had vanished, her expression momentarily flustered before she composed herself. "Oh, nobody important," she said, attempting to sound nonchalant. "Just a local, curious about the famed Iron Order."

Faith's suspicion lingered in the air, but she chose to sit back down, attempting to ease the tension that had settled between them. As she settled into her chair, Vanessa poured her a fresh glass of wine, their conversation continuing as if nothing had happened.

Faith kept a watchful eye on Vanessa, her senses on high alert. However, Vanessa, skilled in the art of deception, waited for the perfect moment to strike. When Faith momentarily looked away, her attention caught by a sudden commotion near the inn's entrance, Vanessa deftly slipped a tasteless sleeping potion into Faith's wine.

Unaware of the subtle betrayal, Faith continued to talk, her words gradually slurring as the effects of the potion took hold. The room seemed to waver, the candlelight flickering like distant stars in the night sky. Vanessa maintained her facade, her expression sympathetic as she observed Faith's growing weariness.

"Faith, you look exhausted. Perhaps you should rest," Vanessa suggested, her voice laced with false concern. "I can handle things here. You've done so much for this village already; you deserve a break."

The room spun as Faith nodded, her eyelids growing heavier with every passing moment. She attempted to protest, but her words emerged as a mumble, lost in the fog that enveloped her mind. Vanessa scooped her up and guided her towards a nearby couch, helping her recline as the world faded into darkness.

Faith fought to keep her eyes open, but her senses dulling as the potion took full effect. She looked out over the inn, all chatter had stopped, everyone was looking at her now.

Faith looked up at Vanessa, her face now blurred, her features melting into a haze of shadows and light. The last thing Faith saw before succumbing to the potions paralyzing effects was Vanessa's enigmatic smile and the return of the man Vanessa had assured her was "nobody important".

"Vanessa," said Cedric, his voice smooth as silk. "You've done well. You'll be rewarded handsomely for your service tonight."

Vanessa, her demeanor now meek and obedient, lowered her gaze, a false modesty in her tone. "Thank you, sir. I only want what's best for our village."

The man's smile widened, and he turned to a group of burly men who had been watching the scene unfold. "You there! Strip this girl of her weapons and remove her armor. Carry her to the cell near the woods and make sure she's securely locked away."

The men nodded obediently as Cecil walked out of the inn. With efficient movements, they disarmed Faith, the clinking of metal against wood filling the room as her sword and belt knife were thrown to the floor. Faith, still fighting the effects of the sleeping potion, could hear and feel what was happening to her, but was unable to offer any resistance.

The men quickly removed her leather corset and then Faith could feel their calloused hands all over her body, searching for any hidden weapon. She felt detached, as though she were in a dream, as their hands traced a path along her blouse, squeezing as they trailed down her stomach to her hips.

She then felt tugging as the men pulled at the laces of her pants and knee-high leather boots. The men tugged and her boots were slowly pulled from her legs, leaving her feet bare. One of the men took up position on the couch and pushed her legs down to her sides, practically folding her in half. He then reached around behind her and, grabbing the waistband of her leather pants, deftly pulled them up and off, leaving her vulnerable and exposed.

He got off the couch and Faiths legs fell open and apart, revealing her soft panty covered mound. Her dignity now stripped away along with her belongings. Her eyes fluttered open and she saw the burly men now stroking their cocks, which were quickly hardening beneath their trousers.

"Don't even think about it," cautioned Vanessa. "You know that Cecil had special plans for this one, should she ever return to our village, and those plans don't involve the likes of you."

The burly men reluctantly acquiesced and scooped up the young monster hunter. Carried by the villagers, Faith was transported like cargo, her limp form an unwelcome burden. The night air was cool against her skin as she was placed in a makeshift cell near the edge of the woods. The heavy iron door slammed shut, leaving her in darkness, her mind clouded by the remnants of the sleeping potion.

Outside the cell, Vanessa watched in silence, her eyes betraying a flicker of guilt and regret. She had been coerced into this betrayal, manipulated by the man who now held the fate of the village in his hands. Yet, deep down, she knew that she had played a major part in the darkness that had befallen Faith.

As the night stretched on, Faith's consciousness flickered between moments of lucidity and delirium. Outside the cell, Vanessa, burdened by guilt and the weight of her choices, watched over Faith from the shadows. The events of the night had taken an unexpected turn, plunging both women into a perilous situation. Little did they know that the night was far from over, and the dawn would bring with it a new chapter in their intertwined destinies.

THE NEXT MORNING

The first light of dawn broke, casting a pale glow through the small barred window of Faith's cell. The effects of the sleeping potion had finally worn off, leaving her with a pounding headache and a sense of dread that settled like a stone in her stomach. She slowly rose, her muscles aching, and assessed her surroundings. The cell was damp and cold, the air heavy with the scent of mildew.

As Faith tried to make sense of the situation, the heavy footsteps of several men could be heard outside. The door creaked open, revealing the tall, menacing figure with a twisted smile on his lips. He introduced himself as Cecil, the man who had orchestrated her capture. Behind him stood two guard, armed with studded maces.

"Welcome to Sablewood, Faith," Cecil sneered. "As you've no doubt realized by now, I've taken control of this village, and you, my dear, are my honored guest."

Faith's jaw clenched with anger, but she kept her composure. "What do you want from me, Cecil? And what is the truth behind these rumors?"

Cecil's laughter echoed off the stone walls. "Oh, the rumors are true, at least partially. We've been sacrificing women to local monsters, appeasing them to keep the village safe. But now, we need something more potent -- a member of the Iron Order. I understand your kind carries a certain... allure for these creatures."

Faith's mind raced as she realized the depth of the horror unfolding before her. The villagers' fear had driven them to desperate measures, making them unwitting pawns in Cecil's sinister game. Her determination to stop him burned brighter than ever.

"You won't get away with this, Cecil. I'll find a way out of here, and I'll put an end to your madness," Faith declared, her voice steady despite the fear that gnawed at her.

Cecil's eyes glinted with malice. "Oh, my dear Faith, you won't be finding your way out. Tonight, under the light of the full moon, you will be the ultimate offering."

"You see," continued Cecil, "The monsters didn't stop after you defeated the werewolf. They kept coming, kept taking our women, breeding with them. None of them survived long of course. The mayor sent me to go for help, but instead I returned with more men of my particular ilk, men who like to watch women be taken, subdued."

"I, I don't understand," said Faith.

"I think you do," replied Cecil. "Monsters come to our village and we offer up our women to be fucked by them, for sport, but were running out of women."

Faith stepped back further into her cell as Cecil entered, "And that is where you come in," he said with a sick leer. "You see, Vanessa told me of how the werewolf ravaged you, over and over again, fucking you unconscious. He fucked you harder than her or Tiffany, and you took it. More, with your Iron Order potions, you made a full recovery."

"Well, I recovered the potions from your bag Faith," said Cecil, holding up her saddle bags. "Tonight, we get to see just how much punishment you can take!"

With that ominous promise, Cecil left the cell, the heavy door slamming shut behind him. Faith was left alone, her thoughts a tumultuous sea of desperation and resolve. She knew she had to escape, not just for her own life but for the lives of the innocent villagers who had been caught up in this nightmare.

But as the day wore on, Faith examined her surroundings, searching for any weakness in the cell that could aid her escape. Hours passed, her mind working tirelessly to formulate a plan, but nothing came. Her attempts to escape proved futile; the cell was too well-constructed, and her efforts to pry the stone walls had left her hands bruised and aching. She sat in the corner, her eyes sharp with determination, but as the hours passed, her hope dwindled like a fading ember in the dark. The sun began its descent, casting long shadows that crept into the cell and Faith knew that her time was running out.

Then, in the hushed silence of the night, Vanessa returned. Faith peered through the barred window, desperation etching her face as she with Vanessa to be released. "Faith, please," said Vanessa, "You have to believe me! I didn't want any of this to happen. Cecil, he threatened me and my family. I'm sorry. I never wanted it to come to this."

Faith's gaze met Vanessa's, her eyes filled with a mixture of anger and betrayal. She had trusted Vanessa once, and that trust had been shattered. "I trusted you, Vanessa," Faith whispered, her voice laced with pain. "It's not too late, free me and I will return with help, a whole squad of Iron Order members. Together we'll drive Cecil and his goons from your village and eliminate your monster problem once and for all."

"I'm sorry," cried Vanessa, "But you don't understand how bad it got. We had new monsters here every month. Ghouls, Drowners, a Basilisk, even a Giant Centipede!"

"Cecil took over and all the good men fled or were murdered," continued Vanessa. "We're slaves Faith, I either please Cecil or I end up sacrificed to the monsters for the enjoyment of him and his friends. They've started inviting people from outside the village, lords and stuff, charging a fee to watch our women get fucked by monsters!"

Vanessa's cries turned into sobs, her guilt-ridden voice echoing off the cell walls. "Tiffany is dead. I didn't know it would come to this, Faith. I didn't know he would go this far. Please, you have to understand. I'm just as trapped as you are."

Faith's heart wavered for a moment, torn between her empathy for Vanessa and the reality of their situation. But fear had twisted Vanessa into a stranger, and Faith couldn't afford to be swayed by sentiment.

Before long, the heavy footsteps of Cecil and his men signaled their approach. The door to Faith's cell creaked open, and she launched herself at the men on the other side. She resisted fiercely, but unarmed she was quickly subdued by the much larger and stronger men.

At Cecil's direction, four of them lifted her up and slammed her down onto a large wooden table that looked like it had been dragged out of the inn. But this table was different, it had metal eyelets that had been drilled into the top and sides. Holding her in place, the men quickly bound Faith's wrists together with rope and then secured them to the eyelet at the top end of the table, above her head. They then wrapped a length of rope around each leg, just above the knee and, pulling her legs back and apart, secured the rope to the eyelets on the sides of the table.

"Oh god," thought Faith, who was now spread eagled on her back, "This can't be happening."

Bound and helpless, she was led on this makeshift altar in the heart of the village, where dozens upon dozens of villagers stood in a semicircle, their faces contorted with fear and anticipation.

Tied to the table, Faith's eyes scanned the crowd, searching for a glimmer of humanity, but all she found were eyes clouded by terror, lust and obedience. Vanessa stood at the edge of the circle, her hands trembling, unable to meet Faith's gaze.

Mainstay
Mainstay
89 Followers