Iron Order - Judas Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cecil raised his hands, a wicked smile on his lips. "Tonight, we offer a monster hunter to the monsters that roam our lands."

With a stern look from Cecil and his men, the villager began chanting, filling the night air with an eerie melody. Faith's heart pounded in her chest, her breaths shallow and rapid. As the ritual reached its crescendo, Cecil approached the table, a sacrificial dagger glinting in the moonlight. He cut Faith's blouse and panties from her body, exposing her sex to the cool night air.

"This," said Cecil, as he grabbed the Iron Order medallion hanging from Faith's neck, "this, I will let you keep." Suddenly, Vanessa was by his side, a bottle of oil held in her hands. Cecil looked at her sternly then relented, nodding his head before walking away.

"Here," she said as she opened the bottle, "This will help." Vanessa then poured the contents over Faith's exposed sex, using her long slender fingers to rub the oil all over her slit. Vanessa then slipped her two oily fingers inside her. "I'm sorry," Vanessa whispered before running back to where Cecil now stood with the villagers.

THE TROLL

Faith's skin pebbled in the cool night air, despite the blood that flushed her face at being laid out in such a lewd fashion before the dozens of villagers. The minutes passed slowly and in eery silence until eventually, Faith's Iron Order medallion, the only thing she was left wearing, alerted her to the monster's presence even before she heard it crashing through the trees.

The noise drew all eyes to the dimly lit forest clearing, where a massive hulking troll stood, its rough and weathered skin covered in mottled shades of grey and brown. At eight feet tall, its muscular frame was both intimidating and primal, adorned with coarse patches of matted hair that seemed to blend seamlessly with the earthy tones of its environment. Its gnarled hands ended in oversized, jagged claws that looked as though they could easily tear through stone. Sunken, malevolent eyes glowed with an eerie yellow light, framed by a jutting brow ridge that cast deep shadows. Wearing scraps of tattered leather and makeshift armor, the troll exuded an aura of raw, untamed power, a force of nature and darkness intertwined.

As it grew closer, Faith gasped as she glimpsed its cock hanging beneath the tattered loincloth it wore. "Oh my god," she thought, desperately pulling against her bindings, still soft, it must have been nearly ten inches long and already impossibly thick!

"Help, HELP ME!!!!" she screamed to the crowd as the troll approached. But her pleas fell on deaf ears. Not only were the remaining townsfolk unwilling to help her, most were now grotesquely anticipating the show that was to surely follow.

Faith continued to scream at the top of her lungs for help while bucking wildly and desperately pulling at her restraints. Then she froze, and the air grew thick with tension as the troll drew closer to Faith, her body bound and her heart racing with fear. Vulnerable and trapped, she trembled as the troll's fetid breath wafted over her.

A sob escaped Faith's lips as the troll took position between her outstretched thighs, his claw-like hands gently gripping her thin waist. The troll quickly tore his loincloth from his body and, taking his heavy cock in his large hand, slapped it against Faith's stomach. Faith gasped as the grey disgusting cock slowly grew to its full length before her eyes. She could now clearly see how far it would go inside her body, the tip reaching nearly to her chest. Faith's mouth fell open, her mind going blank in disbelief while the trolls' grotesque features twisted into a sinister grin as it glimpsed her medallion.

Relishing in her terror, the troll pulled back and then slowly pushed his dick forward, causing Faith to shutter as its impossibly massive head pressed up against her tight cunt. He pushed forward and its cock slipped up and over her oil-soaked clit, coming to rest on her toned stomach again, all fourteen inches and as thick as her arm!

"Please," Faith begged as she looked up into the monster's sinister eyes, "Please don't do this, don't rape me!"

It pulled back, slowly this time its cock bobbing between its legs. A desperate moan erupted from Faith's lips as its claws dug hard into her soft, delicate skin then it moved forward again, making sure this time not to miss. Faith let out a blood curdling scream as she was penetrated, her cry echoing throughout the night sky.

Faith's distressing cries continued as her back arched and her pussy stretched obscenely to accommodate the monster's girth. The troll pulled out and then plunged itself back into her trapped body, again and again, repeatedly pulling its cock free only to thrust himself back in. Inch by inch, the troll got a little deeper each and every time until finally its thick medial ring smashed up against her lips.

Faith cried and pleaded meekly for the troll to stop. "Please, please, no more," she begged as she stared down at her distended stomach in disbelief. The deeper the troll went the more it felt like he was rearranging Faith's insides! But the troll ignored her pleas, dug its claws into the wooden table for purchase, and began slam fucking the poor, trapped heroine.

Faith screamed one last time as the troll plunged himself inside her, roughly smashing the head of its cock against her cervix, driving it hard against her womb. Her straining peaked and her body shook uncontrollable as she screamed out in abject surrender before collapsing and succumbing to the inevitable.

Faith's head fell to the side of the table and tears ran down her face. In the distance, she could hear the shocked gasps of the intently watching crowd. Cecil could be seen clearly among them, grinning in triumph as Vanessa, on her knees, took his cock in her mouth.

The troll pulled itself almost all the way out and then slammed his massive cock home again with one powerful thrust. He did it again, and then again, faster and faster each time. Faith's tits and medallion rocked with every thrust and the crowd gasped loudly as she was continuously defiled.

As the crowd quieted, the clearing was filled with the sick inhuman grunts from the troll combined with the wet slick sound of its cock driving into Faith's cunt. The only other sounds were the creaking of the rickety wooden table struggling valiantly to hold up against the incessant fucking and finally Faith's own desperate painful whimpers as her consciousness waned.

In a just barely lucid state of disbelief, Faith no longer cried out. Instead, she sobbed and groaned miserably as each thrust from the troll forced her body painfully against the top of the splintered wooden table, her abdomen bulging with each penetration.

The troll moved even faster, losing itself in its baser instincts. Faith sobbed, tears pouring down her face and streaking her mascara. Feeling the way the trolls massive cock forced her body to stretch, to surrender to his size, sent a wave of submissiveness rolling through her. His cock plowed into her and Faith began to confuse pleasure and pain, her body responding despite her overwhelming desire to resist.

Faith cried out like a whore as the mix of pain and pleasure rolled through her body! Stretched her beyond her limits, she could feel every ridge and vein sliding against her most sensitive flesh. Soon the troll's cock was coated in her juices and gliding through her tight warm cunt without resistance.

The monster between her legs pumped in and out, straining and stretching her tight little pussy with every thrust. His head smashing her cervix while his medial ring banged up against her engorged clit. Soon Faith began to groan in time to his thrusts, completely overwhelmed by the incredible sensation of the monster pounding between her legs.

The troll kept his incredible pace for minutes until Faith's groans turned into breathless moans. Suddenly, the crowd could see the faint movement of her hips, the way Faith shamefully started lifting them against her bonds to meet the trolls' aggressive thrusts.

The trolls massive dick plunged freely in and out of Faith's soaked pussy, sliding deeper every time, ravaging and defiling the poor monster hunter.

"Oh god," begged Faith, "Oh my god, please stop, fuck. Please, you're destroying my pussy!!!"

But the troll didn't stop and moments later, Faith cried out as her cunt clamped down hard on the massive cock that was violating her tight young cunt. The crowd watched in awe as her body suddenly jerked from the table in ecstasy and her pussy juices gushed around the massive grey dick that was still pistoning between her legs.

Faith's orgasm drove the monster over the edge and he leaned into her hard while simultaneously shooting thick ropes of his vile seed deep into her pussy. With all his weight behind him, Faith cried out as her pussy stretched and stretched until it finally gave way and the trolls medial ring penetrated her.

The troll roared as he finally hilted his prey. He came and came, emptying the contents of his giant, heavy balls deep into her womb. Faith came a second time, her mouth caught open in a silent scream as her stomach swelled with the trolls hot jism until she finally passed out.

The troll kept his dick buried inside Faith for a full minute, determined to breed her completely, before he slowly pulled himself free from her battered cunt. His cock was followed by a fountain of his white-yellowish seed, thick and heavy, more cum than a dozen men could produce. The semen gushed from Faith's cunt and her chest heaved heavily as her unconscious body tried to recover.

In a thunderous display of dominance, the massive troll's bellowing roar reverberated through the air, a triumphant symphony that echoed across the clearing. With eyes gleaming like fiery embers, the troll's complete conquest over its prey was evident in the way it brandished its cum stained cock, its victory etched in every thick vein.

Whipped into an absolute sexual frenzy, the ferocious beast easily tore through the bindings that held Faith to the rough wooden table and scooped her up into his massive arms. Folding her legs against her body, the troll cocooned her in his hands, his claws easily wrapping all the way around her legs and torso.

Faith came to as she was lifted up off the ground. She felt completely insubstantial as the primal beast folded her into a fuckable little package, her legs pinned along her sides. She looked down at her pussy, spread wide open and loose, and saw a long thick string of cum dripping from it to the ground. Faith felt completely broken and objectified. She wasn't a monster hunter any longer, she was a cock sleeve, a helpless girl for this humongous troll to breed in front of a town of perverts and psychopaths!

Sensing the massive cock poised at her naked defenseless pussy, Faith moaned...a meek, pleading noise. Whether she was pleading for mercy or to be fucked again, no one knew.

Faith cried out and then groaned weakly as the troll slowly lowered her down onto his still rigid meat sword, sheathing himself in her warm, wet pussy.

The helpless young girl quivered as she felt every inch of him slide inside her. Even though the beast had already stretched her out, it still felt like she was being split in half. Faith braced her hands against the troll's muscular chest, moaning as he began to fuck her again, testing the limits of her young, tight cunt. A shudder ran up her spine, and her toes began to tingle numbly. She could feel him inside, rock hard, thrusting deep enough that he was smashing into her cervix.

The troll fucked her like a toy, repeatedly slamming his new cock sleeve down hard onto his dick. Faith's tits bounced and her head lolled back, drool leaking from her lips as he pounded her pussy over and over. The troll got rougher and faster as he went, his large heavy balls slapping against her ass. Long torturous minutes passed until the troll's cock finally swelled and, with one last deep thrust, he emptied his balls inside her for the second time. Faith's mind was somewhere far away but she still felt her womb getting filled to burst with his thick, hot load. It took a whole thirty seconds for the troll to stop coming as he filled the young monster hunter.

He slid his dick out of her now completely wrecked cunt, his large meaty cock swinging between his legs as he stood holding the broken monster hunter before him. Faith's face fell forward to rest against her chest and she saw thick globs of cum fall from her gaping pussy onto the troll's still rock-hard cock.

"Oh god, mercy," whispered Faith pathetically, knowing she couldn't possibly take any more punishment.

And, as if someone had heard her pleas, the crowd of villagers quickly converged, torches in hand. The enraged troll roared at the villagers in frustration and then tossed Faith down on the table, her broken body shattering the top and legs into a dozen wooden splinters. He backed away slowly, shielding himself from the fire that terrified him so much. As the villagers got closer, the troll took one last longing look at Faith and then fled back into the woods from whence it emerged.

While the villagers saved her, they didn't do it out of any sort of mercy. No, freed from her bonds and in the hands of the troll, Cecil had feared Faith would literally be stolen away and fucked to death somewhere off in the woods.

And so, many rough calloused hands picked Faith up off the ground and began to drag her back to her cell. As the villagers lugged Faith along, her feet trailed through the dirt, leaving a path through the village square. She was thrown roughly onto the floor and, with all the remaining energy she could muster, Faith crawled pathetically over and up into the cot against the wall. She pulled her legs up against her chest, wrapped the single coarse woolen blanket around her naked body, and blessedly fell into unconsciousness.

THE MORNING

Faith woke the next morning to the sound of her cell door swinging open. She blinked her eyes against the light invading through the doorway and looked up at Cecil, standing smug and confident in her room, two armed goons standing behind him. In his hand he held a vial of her Iron Order healing elixir.

Faith's entire body was sore, but her pussy literally throbbed from the fucking it had endured. She reached down and gingerly felt between her legs. She winced as she ran her hand over her bruised and tender cunt She probed further, gritting her teeth and pushing her fingers past her lips which were caked in dried troll cum.

"Oh no," Faith thought as she felt inside herself, "He stretched me out so much."

"Please," she croaked, looking up at Cecil and seeing the elixir in his hand. "Please, I need my elixir."

"Sure," he replied with a wry grin as he slowly unlaced his pants, "Why don't you crawl over here and beg me for it."

Without waiting for a response, Cecil dropped his pants to the floor and freed his already hard dick from his underwear. He then popped the cork on the vial and placed a single drop of the elixir of the head of his cock.

Faith was both horrified and humiliated at what Cecil was suggesting. She'd never sucked a dick before, that was something the girls in brothels did! But Faith, whose pussy absolutely ached from the troll's massive dick, knew that she needed that elixir if she was to escape this predicament without any lasting injuries. And so, swallowing her remaining pride, she gently lowered herself out of the cot and meekly began to crawl over to Cecil on her hands and knees.

"Fuck," said Cecil as he stroked his cock, "Even broken you are sexy, perhaps more so in fact."

Faith stopped in front of Cecil and stared up at him and the dick that hovered menacingly in front of her face. "Please don't make me do this," she begged.

Cecil gently shook the vial of elixir and then made as though he was going to pour it out onto the floor. "No, don't," plead Faith in response.

"Then beg for it," demanded Cecil. "Beg to suck my dick!"

Faith quickly and obediently wrapped her hand around Cecil's cock and stared up at him as meekly as she could. "Please," she begged. "Please.....please let me suck your dick...."

"Good girl," mocked Cecil. "That's more like it. You may begin."

Keeping her hand wrapped around the base of his cock, Faith began gently kissing Cecil's cock before opening her mouth and taking most of it inside. She closed her lips around its girth and then sucked, sliding her tongue along it's base as she slowly pulled her mouth back. His dick tasted of sweat and unwashed grime.

Faith fought back her desire to gag as she slowly and gingerly sucked her captor's cock.

"That's it, suck my dick," commanded Cecil.

Faith looked up at Cecil with hate and revulsion in her eyes and was rewarded by Cecil slamming his hips forward so his cock entered the back of her virgin throat. Faith gagged and choked until Cecil withdrew his dick. But it was only a momentary respite, as Cecil grabbed Faith by her hair and began to fuck her face in earnest.

Faith gripped Cecil's thighs to try to slow his thrusts but very quickly she found her self gagging and choking on his dick. Cecil stopped again and Faith spat on the ground between Cecil's legs, coughing and sputtering to catch her breath. "Stop, please," she begged.

"Then suck it like you mean it," ordered Cecil.

Faith glanced past Cecil at the two guards standing behind him and obediently did as she was told. Looking up at Cecil, she slowly leaned forward and caught his dick in her open mouth. She swallowed as much as she could and sucked hard.

"Good girl," smiled Cecil. "You think you're special because you're a member of the Iron Order, but you're not. You're just like all the other girls, meant to spend your time on your knees or back, servicing men like me!"

And for the next five minutes Faith did just that. Kneeling in the dirt like a tavern whore, she sucked the dick of the man who had orchestrated her capture and very brutal, and very public rape.

Very quickly Cecil started making all the telltale sounds and movements common among men about to climax. Faith instinctively moved to pull away but Cecil gripped her hair tightly and took over until moments later thick streams of jism hit the back of her throat as he came.

Faith coughed and sputtered but Cecil insisted she neither swallow nor spit. So, she sat there, mouth open, as Cecil jerked his dick until he had completely emptied his balls. Pulling his dick away from her face, Cecil took a moment to truly relish the sight of a docile Faith, on her knees, her mouth full of his seed.

He then popped the cork on her vial of elixir and slowly poured it into her mouth. Having no other choice, faith furiously began swallowing both the elixir and her mouthful of hot cum. Faith fought back her desire to be sick as she felt the thick cum coat her insides as it slid down her throat and into her stomach.

As soon as Faith has swallowed the contents of the vial she immediately recoiled away from Cecil, back into her cell and near to her cot. "You fucking bastard," she swore, "I'll kill you for this!"

"I sincerely doubt that whore," smirked Cecil as he turned and strolled out of the cell.

Before the guards followed though, Vanessa slipped into the cell carrying a clean white blouse and a pair of white cotton panties. "I'm sorry," she said as she laid the garments down on the end of the cot. "This is all he would let me bring you. I am sorry Faith, for everything."

And with that, Faith was left alone again. Vanessa and the guards departed; her door was locked. Faith spat onto the floor as she stood and donned the meager garments which had been left for her. Then, with nothing else to do, Faith laid down and fell back asleep as the contents of her elixir spread throughout her body, warming her as it's magic worked to heal her injuries.