Iron Rose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was already 8.30 PM and the entire place was lit up by beautifully, differently colored light that make the place alive. There were wonderful decorations of flowers, gold and a few diamonds. The party was held near the pool. There were chairs, tables with food and wine set all over.

People were talking, chatting and enjoying themselves. They were all businessmen and women, mostly and a few media people that Jack had invited to take pictures and videos for the event and make sure that it was perfect. People were happy and yet, none was as happy as Jack. He had a really wonderful feeling about the whole event and he couldn't wait for Gabriel's father to arrive so that he could give the news that he had for all of them.

Still deep in thought, Jack moved his eyes forward and saw his husband smiling and talking to some businessmen. He was looking really hot, sexy and lovely. He was dressed in a beautiful, tight, red designer's suit with a blue shirt inside and red shoes on his feet. His hair was combed to perfection and the way he smiled just made Jack horny. He wanted to grab him, kiss him and fuck him there and then.

"Shit!"

Jack took a deep breath and moved to his husband with a smile.

"Hey," He moaned, wrapping his arm around his husband's waist.

"Hey Jack!" The men greeted all together.

"Hi guys," He waved sexily, almost blushing. "I hope you guys don't mind if I borrow my husband for a sec?"

"Borrow?" One of them laughed. "By all means.... He's all yours. You don't have to ask."

"Thanks..."

Jack and Gabby excused themselves, going a distance away from everyone. Jack was smiling but the moment they got away, he lost the smile on his face.

"Baby..."

"Gabriel, have you called father?" He said in between breaths. "It feels like ages since the party started and he's not here yet. Are you sure...."

"Babe?" Gabriel smiled, taking Jack's chin in his hands. "Don't worry.... I...." He trailed off and smiled even brighter.

Then he slowly turned Jack, wrapping his arms around his waist tightly, bringing him closer before planting a kiss on his neck.

"See!" He pointed forward. "There he is."

Toby was already there and he was greeting the happy faces of businessmen that were there. He was dressed in a black designer's suit that made him look young and sexy. But he wasn't alone. He was with about three Asian men that were in black suits too, smiling at the other men. It seemed Toby was introducing them.

"Wow! Let's go and meet them." Jack said excitedly, literally jumping. "Please!"

Jack nodded and the both of them went to meet their father. Reaching him, they hugged him tightly and he started introducing them.

"Mr. Chang..." He said at the tall Chinese guy next to him. "This is my son, Gabriel and his lovely spouse, Jack. They're also my business partners."

"Nice to meet you."

The businessmen were really eager to meet the two of them and Jack wouldn't have been happier. He knew that the men were rich because his father in law was always found with the powerful and rich.

As they greeted each other, suddenly there was a loud gasp among the guests. Everyone had their eyes in one direction, others with hands covering their mouths. They were all whispering among each other with looks of excitement and admiration on their faces.

"Oh my God, he's so cute..." One of the women gasped, almost like losing her breath.

"He's so sexy..."

"He's so dreamy..."

Jack was surprised, wondering what the people were talking about. The moment he moved his eyes forward, he got the surprise of his life when he saw Miguel walking elegantly like a high fashion god towards them with the brightest smile he'd ever seen on anyone.

Miguel was looking really high fashion, sexy, sassy, classy and extremely beautiful. He was dressed in a beautiful, yellow see through shirt with a beautiful white vest inside. He had a green, really beautiful designer's skinny trouser that fit his body like a second skin, looking like a sex symbol.

He had red shoes on his feet and he had blonde hair, really short blonde hair that reached his shoulders. It made him look really different, but really sexy as well. Everything that night made him look really sexy and amazing and he caught the attention and souls of many. Even Jack was impressed and really jealous. Why hadn't he thought of changing his look like that?

"La don..." Mr. Chang gasped, his eyes widening. "....Oh my God, you invited La don? This is really amazing."

"I... I had no idea he was even here." Toby said in a not so sure voice.

He had no idea why he felt strange after seeing the boy that night. He looked really young but yet so powerful and so rich and influential. He'd met him before but after reading about him so much in magazines, newspapers and the media about how influential he was, he simply became a little jealous and maybe scared. The boy was a dead end. He had tried to do a background search about him but it was a dead end. He'd become so powerful in just less than a year.

Miguel came walking to everyone, still wearing that billion dollar smile.

"La don," Mr. Chang extended his hand quickly. "It's an honor to be in your presence. You've got no idea how long I have been waiting for such a moment."

Miguel had no idea who the man and how he knew about him since he'd decided to stay away from photoshoots but he just smiled and extended to reach the man's hand but got surprised when the man kissed his hand instead.

"It is really amazing to be in the presence of such beauty." Mr. Chang bowed, still holding Miguel's hand. "I know you may not know me but I am Ben Chang, owner of Chang constructions and enterprise, a Chinese based company... and..." He looked at the other two Asian men. "...these are my associates, Mr. Ming and Mr. Li..."

Miguel greeted the men and Chang explained to him that they'd met once at a party. He also told him that he'd been wanting to talk business with him but had no chance. Miguel was more than happy to talk business with the man since he was open to expand his businesses everywhere in the world.

"Mr. Toby, I hope you don't mind but can we please start this event already?" Mr. Chang smiled brightly, looking at the man. "I am sorry but I really need to talk to La don about some businesses. I hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all..." Toby shook his head. "Right away."

"Would you please sit with me?" Chang asked.

"No problem." Miguel nodded.

They both left arm in arm and went to sit in front. Everyone else took their seats while Toby went to the front as everyone else watched silently, waiting to hear what he had to say.

***

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, I would like to make a really important announcement tonight." Toby said, clearing his voice and getting the attention of everyone. They were dying to hear what he had to say, especially Jack and Gabriel.

"I know that most of you are probably wondering why I invited you." He chuckled nervously. "But don't worry, it's nothing to be worried about. But before this announcement, I would like to tell you something."

He remained quiet, took the mic closer and then breathed in deeply.

"Well, most of you will agree with me that the race to becoming rich is a very tough one and it requires patience, persistence and sacrifice." He laughed as tears started building up in his eyes. "I have been through all this and I can tell you now that I never used to be rich." He chuckled.

"Long ago, I was just a poor man who just wanted to provide for his family. I was struggling to do anything and I decided to do everything to provide for them. I suffered day and night to get where I am. Throughout my journey, I have had to pay some sacrifices. I lost my lovely brother...." He chuckled even as a tear went down his cheeks. ".... I even lost my darling wife, Gabriel's mother." He pointed.

"I was also cheated by the person I considered a friend."

Where Miguel was seated, he felt his temper rising slowly. He was losing his cool because he knew exactly where that story was going. He clenched on the table cloth, trying to control himself.

"But what they say is true, whatever belongs to you shall always come back to you." He announced, a little loudly in the mic, drawing cheers from people. "No matter what other people do, what's yours shall always remain yours."

"You're right," Miguel thought, an evil grin appearing on his handsome face. "Whatever doesn't belong to you will never be yours. You might try to hide your sins through all that talk but I know exactly what you are. Very soon, I will get back everything that belongs to me and I will put you in your place. Enjoy it while you can because your end is near. I will make you pay for what you did to my parents and Angelo. I promise."

He clenched harder on the cloth, tears building in his eyes.

"But through it all, I triumphed and got back everything that I thought I had lost." He laughed in the microphone, wishing his enemy had been there to witness everything that was happening. "Life they say is about sacrifices and to get to the top, you have to make some sacrifices and that was what I had to pay in order to have what I have today.

I didn't do this for myself though but for my son, Gabriel." He pointed at him, getting claps from the audience.

"That's why today," He paused and took a deep breath. "I would like to announce that I.... I will no longer be managing my companies. I have decided to retire."

As soon as he said that, there was silence everywhere as everyone stared at him in surprise. They couldn't believe what they were healing. Then suddenly, people started talking among themselves. Gabriel looked at Jack and the two of them stared at their old man. They couldn't understand what he meant by what he had said. Gabriel was honestly scared.

"My friends...." He announced through the microphone, getting the attention of people again. "Please, don't worry about me. I have decided to retire because I am no longer as young as I used to be. My son is now a married man and very soon, I expect grandchildren. I need to rest."

The people chuckled at his statement but they were still very curious.

"I need to visit so many places, I need to explore and just relax." He announced through the mic. "And the reason why I invited you all to this wonderful party is to give you some important news. Like I have said, I am retiring and at this moment, I would like to announce that my son, Gabriel will now be the president of all the companies."

Where Gabriel stood, he felt his heart pound deep in his chest, scaring to rip the hell out of his chest. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. It was all so surprising. Jack on the other hand had his mouth wide open, gaping at his father in law. He was surprised, excited and.... All kinds of all emotions just took him by surprise.

"I have worked long and hard to get where I am today." He continued, clearing his throat while looking at the faces that stared at him without any expression on their faces. "But I did this so my son would one day take over. And that day is today."

There was silence all over. No one uttered a word. Then out of the blue, they all started cheering and clapping while staring at Gabriel who was looking surprised.

"So ladies and gentlemen...." He shouted in the microphone. "....may I introduce to you the heir to all my wealth, Gabriel."

Gabriel felt tears building in his eyes, while feeling his heart pound deeper in his chest, threatening to rip out. He looked at his father and saw him smile genuinely. He couldn't believe what he was hearing from his father. He was both excited and worried. He didn't even know how to react.

Suddenly he felt an arm coiling itself around his. He looked to the side and saw Jack smiling brightly at him. Both of them got up and the crowd just went crazier as they clapped even more and women shouting at the top of their voices while some men whistled.

They both walked to the front and stood near their father who gave both of them a really tight hug.

Toby took the microphone again and laughed, drawing attention from the people. "Ladies and gentlemen, I know that my son will be able to bring these companies to heights that I couldn't. With a tough man like Jack on his side, I know I don't have anything to worry about because I trust the both of them will make me proud. In fact...." He tapped on his son's shoulder. "I am really proud of the two of them. Now all I want is grandchildren."

Everyone laughed, including Jack who was looking really shy. Miguel's heart was on fire. A lot of things were going through his mind. Fire was burning him were he sat. His eyes were becoming glassy as he remember each and every pain the people in front had caused him.

"You're gonna pay."

"Ladies and gentlemen before I hand over the new president to you..." He paused and just breathed audibly. "....I would just like to... also announce that I will start my little adventures very soon, a few days from now. I have friends that will help my son climb to the top. So, thank you so much and here is your new president."

Gabriel smiled at the people and saw some businessmen come to the front to congratulate him on his inheritance. He didn't expect his father to do that to him. It was all a surprise to him.

Meanwhile, Miguel was feeling sick. He couldn't control his emotions. He quickly got up from the chair and started rushing away.

"Hey, where are you going?" He heard the Asian man ask.

"I just need some air." He said without even looking at him. "Excuse me. Don't worry, I will be back."

He quickly moved from there to a distance where there was no one. Tears built in his eyes as he remembered his pain. "You bastards!" He said angrily, clenching his fists. "How could you?"

He took a deep breath, wiping his face. Then he took out his phone and made a quick phone call.

"Don...." Mark answered on the other end.

"Mark! They're all here." He said in the most emotional voice Mark had ever heard from his master. "They're all gathered here, my culprits."

"Get out of there, don." Mark said in a deep voice.

Miguel cleared his voice, shaking his head. "No! I need to feel each and every pain they'd inflicted on me so that it will drive me even harder to get back what I had lost."

"Should I come there?"

"No!" He hollered. "Just make sure that you're ready from now on. I will call you to update you on what should be done. I called to tell you that our work has been made a little easier. Just be on alert and keep doing what I had asked. Don't let Daniel suspect anything."

"I won't."

"Good! I will call you tomorrow morning." He said in a harsh voice. "And make sure everything at the office is going smoothly."

He took a deep breath and cut the call, slipping the phone in his pocket. He rubbed his face, shaking his head. Then he made a quick turn only to find Jack coming towards him with a serious face. Seeing Jack coming, Miguel put up a smile and started going towards him. He felt really happy that the idiot hadn't heard his conversation.

"What's going on?" Jack asked with a frown on his face.

"What do you mean?" Miguel asked, rubbing seductively on his temple.

"Shouldn't you be at the party and...."

"Oh!" Miguel chuckled, raising his eyebrow. "I just came here because I received an important call. Anyway," He opened his arms wider. "Congratulations to you and Gabriel. I was there and I saw everything."

Hearing Miguel's words, Jack gave about the brightest smile he'd ever given anyone in his life before.

"Thanks...." He rushed to Miguel and gave him a tight hug, gripping him harder. "I am so happy, Miguel. I am really, really happy for this."

"I know." Miguel lost the smile on his face, replaced by a frown. "It feels so good doesn't it?"

"You have no idea." Jack answered, slightly closing his eyes.

"Continue feeling that way, Jack." Miguel thought, an evil grin appearing on his face. "Because what's supposed to be your happiest night will make you sad. Your sad moments will begin today and you'll regret doing what you did. You think you've won but your downfall will begin today. I will take everything that matters to you and you'll beg for death itself."

Pulling away from the hug, both of them just smiled at each other while holding hands. Jack couldn't believe he was friends with La don, the richest youngest man in the country. He was gonna use him to climb to the top.

"You know, Miguel....."

"No, Jack." Miguel shook his head. "I don't wanna hear it. Right now, there are guests waiting for you and I am sure your husband is also waiting for you. This conversation can wait."

"You're right." He beamed, nodding his head. "Let's go."

They both started heading towards the party area, talking and laughing like best friends. It was a really great night for Jack because he'd been dreaming of a moment like that, when he'd be the owner of all the companies. It was starting to come true and he was really, really happy for that.

As they reached the party area, Jack raised his face and he just simply froze. His heart started racing, hitting hard in his chest and threatening to rip out. He clenched his fists as anger took the best of him. His body vibrated terribly, angering him even more. He was so mad that he didn't just see red, his eyes were turning red from all the anger that he felt.

"Yeah, so as...."

Before Miguel could even finish his sentence, he saw Jack angrily rushing somewhere and got surprised. He tried to follow him but when he saw what was happening, he just stood still and watched where Jack was going. He was rushing towards his husband.

Gabriel was not alone. He was with a really handsome guy who was busy wiping his trouser near his crotch while smiling at him. Gabriel didn't seem to love it but from the way Jack was rushing there, Miguel knew trouble was brewing.

"What's going on here?" Jack said hoarsely, folding his arms angrily. "What the fuck is going on?"

Hearing Jack's voice, Gabriel almost jumped. He quickly turned to find his husband looking really pissed. Shit! He hadn't expected Jack to see that. He had been walking, looking for Jack when someone had accidentally bumped into him and poured his drink on his trouser. The guy had been helping him wipe it off and Jack had found them in that weird situation.

He quickly rushed to Jack, trying to stop him but the guy just wouldn't stop.

"Babe...."

"What's going on?" His eyes were on the idiot that was touching his husband's crotch.

The guy had pure blonde hair which was tied in a ponytail. He was wearing a black skinny jean, yellow shirt and brown designer's shoes. From the way he was looking like, Jack could have guessed that the idiot was a model but he didn't give a hoot. The guy was trying to seduce Gabriel and he didn't appreciate it.

"What the fuck...." He tried to rush to the guy but Gabriel gripped his arm, pulling him closer. He furiously released his hand.

"I am so sorry...." The guy apologized in a sweet tone. "...it's actually not what you're thinking. The thing is I accidentally poured my drink on him and I was helping him...."

"Accidentally!" Jack laughed sarcastically, a frown appearing on his face. "You did that on purpose because I know how the minds of whores like you work."

"Jack!" Gabriel called but it wasn't working. "Let's just go and...."

"What?" Jack angrily looked at his husband.

"Sir, it was just a misunderstanding. I am not that type of person."

"Screw you!" Jack yelled, attracting the attention of some guests. "Who do you think you are to touch my husband? He's mine and he'll always be mine."

"Look, you're just misunderstanding me." The man shook his head, still smiling. "I am not that kind of person. I wasn't trying to do anything with your husband, I promise."