Iron Rose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The fuck you were." Jack snapped, pointing angrily at him. "I know how you people are."

Miguel came rushing to the scene, finding the people that were gathering. Jack was so mad that Miguel knew that a scandal was gonna be made, especially due to the fact that Gabriel was trying to get him away but the guy just stood still. More people came closer, whispering among themselves.

"First you pour drinks on handsome young men..." He chuckled bitterly, enjoying the annoying look on the man's face. "...then you try to lure them into your trap by helping them wipe it off. You're obviously trying to seduce my husband."

"What?" The man gasped, holding his chest. He couldn't mask the look of surprise on his face. "Excuse me, sir. I had no intention of doing that. I wasn't even flirting with your husband."

"Really?" Jack sneered, rolling his eyes. "No matter what you try to do or how many time you deny it, you were trying to seduce him. But he belongs to me. And tell your fellow whores that he's taken already because next time, I might not take it so lightly."

"But...."

"Shut up, cheap whore!" Jack yelled.

The man closed his eyes slightly and when he opened them, he looked really mad. "Look, Jack, I have tried to explain things to you, I have tried to reason with you but looks like you're just too difficult to reason with."

"Excuse me?" Jack couldn't believe the nerve of the man. "How dare you talk to me in that manner?" Then he laughed, folding his arms on his chest. "Looks like I was right after all. Cheap whores cannot hide their true colors."

Hearing Jack's words, the man simply clapped in mock. "Wow, jack, wow!" he got a bit closer. "That was a great speech and you know what," He wrapped his hands around his arms. "I am so so scared. Can't you see I am shaking? Well, news flash...." He moved two of his fingers in the air as if he was pressing somewhere. "I am not a whore and don't tell me you've forgotten very soon."

Jack lost the smile on his face the moment he heard that.

"I might be a whore but not a cheap or worst one like you." He yelled, pointing angrily at Jack. Loud gasps could be heard from people that were watching. Jack remained speechless, freezing where he stood.

"Have you forgotten how your best friend, died?" The man couldn't mask the mock in his voice. "Have you also forgotten how you couldn't wait for him to be properly buried and you were already in bed with his husband as his new groom."

Jack felt his heart break to pieces as pain, anger and all kinds of emotions got to him. He couldn't believe the idiot brought up such an issue on such an important night, in front of all the guests. He felt really weak and vulnerable. He slowly moved his eyes and felt like everyone there was judging him because they were talking among themselves.

Gabriel on the other hand was speechless and weak. The moment the guy mentioned about Angelo, his heart started racing. He could remember Angelo's last words to him, how he had begged him and how he had died. He was bleeding in his heart. Now he was sure that his past was starting to haunt him for sure.

"You were his best friend and yet you couldn't even wait for a year before you started screwing his husband." He yelled at Jack, enjoying the look of shame on his face. "Now tell me which one of us is the worst whore. I don't even know why I am wasting my time talking to you because you're not worth it. Next time you decide to insult someone, learn to choose wisely."

The man then looked at Gabriel, putting his hands together. "I am sorry, sir, forgive me for this but I had no choice."

He quickly turned and started walking away from everyone, an evil green appearing on his face. He was heading towards the pool, walking like he'd just won a lottery.

Jack on the other hand felt tears building in his eyes. Never in his entire life had he ever been humiliated and hurt like that. He wasn't gonna let it go like that without putting up a fight. The most painful thing was that it was actually true and it hurt like hell.

Furiously rubbing his face, he quickly turned and started heading for the man like a raging storm. He was walking so fast, his fists clenched and breathing like a dragon. When Gabriel saw him, he tried to catch his hand but it was too late. Jack was already heading for the man.

"Jack!"

Everyone was following him behind.

"Hey!" Jack yelled at the man that walked slowly without even bothering to look behind. "How dare you talk to me like that, you whore?"

The man was just walking at the edge of the pool, shaking his head slowly. Jack was nearing him with the intention of putting him in his place.

"You bitch!"

Jack rushed to the man, quickly gripped his shoulder to pull him back but what happened next surprised everyone there. As soon as Jack held the man's shoulder, he quickly and furiously turned, pulling hard on Jack's hand.

Jack was pulled so hard that he found himself rushing forward. Before he even realized what was going on, he found himself heading for the water. He hit the water with splash, getting gasps from people that saw him hit the water. He couldn't believe what was happening, in his own house.

Jack was really surprised, he quickly raised his head, rubbing his face. His makeup, his hair and his clothes were all ruined. Removing his hands from his face, he looked at the man and saw him looking at him with mock.

"Babe...." Gabriel called, stopping at the edge of the pool. He couldn't believe what had happened. "Oh my God!"

Jack was just looking at the man, anger burning him like a billion flames. He had never been so mad at a soul in his life before. He just wanted to get out of that pool and strangle the man to death. He couldn't believe the man had humiliated him on his special night, in front of his guests. It was really embarrassing.

"Babe...."

Gabriel quickly jumped into the water without wasting a second, holding on to Jack's waist tightly. But Jack wasn't even bothered. His eyes were only on the idiot that he wanted to murder.

"Oh my God," The man gasped, holding out his chest. "I am so sorry. How did you get into the pool?"

Jack groaned, furiously hitting the water.

"Want a hand?" He extended his hand to Jack in the water.

Jack furiously thrust his hand forward, trying to hold the man's hand but the man simply withdrew.

"Oops!" He teased, giving a wink with an evil grin on his face. "You should try being nice sometimes. Karma is a bitch."

With those words, the man quickly turned and left. Jack felt warm tears fall down his cheeks but the good thing was that he was wet so no one really saw the tears. He felt his husband's hands wrap tightly around him and both of them swam to the edge.

"Here!" Miguel extended his hand, getting him out of the pool.

When he came out, he realized that everyone was there except his father in law and the Asian men. They were all looking at him, talking among themselves and some of them were laughing. He felt like such an idiot, a fool.

"Uh, Gabriel, why don't you and Jack go inside?" Miguel asked, looking at Gabriel who was just getting out. "I will handle everything here."

Gabriel nodded and held on to Jack's waist. They both headed inside while Miguel apologized to the guests and probably saved the party a bit.

***

"How dare he?" Jack fumed, furiously walking inside. "I can't allow him to do that to me. I am Jack and I am not gonna sit and watch him humiliate me like that."

He was shouting so loudly that his voice filled the entire living room. "Who the fuck does he think he is? Does he really know who I am and...."

"Babe?" Gabriel called softly, following him behind. "Can you please...."

"Please, what?" Jack furiously turned, breathing like an evil warrior. "What do you want me to do? Sit back, shake his hand and...."

"I didn't say that but...."

"Gabriel, I will not...."

"Will you just shut the hell up?"

To say Jack was surprised would be an understatement. He couldn't believe what he'd just heard. He stood there, looking at Gabriel like he'd just grown another head. His heart started racing... his body felt hot and cold. He couldn't believe that his husband had just yelled at him.

"W...what?" He stammered, his mouth trembling. "My love, why...."

"Why what?" He fumed, furiously taking off his wet jacket and throwing it on the floor. "Do you realize what scandal you just caused out there? Where is your sense of reasoning? Do you even think at all?"

Tears built in Jack's eyes as pain slipped through him. "Gabriel, I caused a scandal?" He pointed at himself, shaking his head. "Weren't you there? Didn't you see him insulting me and telling everyone that I stole you from...."

"Didn't you start it all?" Gabriel yelled in Jack's face, scaring him. He had never been so mad at Jack before. "A night that was supposed to be special for me and you ruined it?" He chuckled bitterly, clapping in anger. "Wow, Jack, wow..... You're really amazing."

"This night was special for me too and...."

"No, it wasn't." Gabriel shook his head, his face getting serious. "If it was then you wouldn't have caused the drama out there. What was wrong with what that guy was doing? Did you see us have sex or kiss?"

"But, baby...."

"No, answer me." Gabriel folded his arms on his chest, looking straight at Jack. "Give me a fucking answer and maybe, just maybe I might just forgive you."

Jack dropped his eyes to the floor, tears following. "My love...."

"You know, don't make me regret some decisions I have made in my life because I never used to face such things when...." He paused and just groaned.

Hearing what Gabriel had just said, Jack quickly raised his face, more tears flowing to his face. "How dare you, Gabriel?" He said in a weak voice. "How dare you say that to me when I have done nothing but love you and...."

"This isn't about that." Gabriel shook his head. "I am really ashamed and thank you, Jack. Thank you so much for this embarrassment."

With those words, he quickly turned and started heading towards the elevator. But Jack wouldn't let it go. He was just so mad. He quickly started following him behind. "I can't believe you just yelled at me and said those things to me, Gabriel. You know how much I love you and I can't let anyone come...."

"That's the problem." Gabriel pressed the elevator button and it quickly opened. Both of them got inside. "You can't even give me breathing space. I am sick and tired of your drama. You don't allow anyone come close to me.... You don't like it when any man comes close to me and you can't even fucking allow me to go out with friends without even calling me like every single fucking second. But this was the height of it today and...."

"I am just protecting...."

"Protecting what?" He yelled. "Who said I need protection? Do you think I am that weak as to get seduced by just anyone? Which part of I love you and we're married don't you get?"

Jack tried to open his mouth but he couldn't find any words to say to Gabriel. He was getting angrier with each passing second. He knew the guy was right but he was just too upset to reason.

Jack took a deep sigh, rubbing the sweat off his face. "Gabriel, I love you and I just...."

"No, Jack...." Gabriel shook his head, taking a sigh. "You just don't trust me and I should have honestly seen this kind of behavior coming. I should have really seen it."

He quickly turned to face Jack, just as the elevator door opened. "You know, maybe I made some really bad decisions when I married you. I should have insisted on us going our separate ways because I am really tired of all this and...."

Before he could even finish the sentence, Jack furiously raised his hand, hitting him so hard on the face. Gabriel dropped his face, then started laughing. Jack on the other hand just stood there, quivering and breathing like he'd just escaped a deadly predator. His heart was racing... his body was hot and cold.... His temper had just reached its maximum and he felt like ripping something. He couldn't believe Gabriel had just said that to me.

The slap was really painful but what was more painful was standing right there, looking at Jack.

"You know...." He chuckled, slowly rubbing his cheek. "...thank you so much for this slap. Thank you very much for this."

Jack tried to open his mouth but he couldn't speak.

Gabriel furiously turned, leaving the elevator with Jack following him behind. He was heading for the room. Reaching the room, he furiously opened the door and walked straight towards the bed, angrily ripping his expensive shirt off his body.

"I... I.... I am sorry, baby, I...."

But Gabriel just threw the shirt angrily on the floor, looking at Jack with so much hatred. He'd never felt so irritated at Jack the way he did.

"I was just angry and...." He tried to touch Gabriel but the guy brushed him off. "I love you so much and I just.... Just...."

But Gabriel wasn't listening. He just furiously took a vest from the bed, his phone and laptop and left the room, banging the door behind him. Seeing him leave, Jack ran after him, only to find him entering another room that was unoccupied. He closed the door behind him and when Jack tried to open it, he couldn't. Gabriel had locked the door from behind.

"Babe.... Please." Jack cried, banging on the door. "I swear, I didn't mean what I did. Forgive me and come out. Let's talk about this."

"Leave me alone, Jack...." He sighed from inside. "I just wanna be alone. Can't you grant me this one wish?"

"But..... Gabriel, I didn't mean to slap you." He sobbed, still banging on the door. "I am sorry."

But Gabriel wasn't responding anymore. Jack continued knocking but there was no response at all. He tried everything but his husband wasn't opening the door. He had locked himself and who knew if he was in headsets or probably at the balcony, sleeping on the chair. It was really painful for Jack.

"Please...." He cried, slowly falling to his knees. "Don't punish me like this. I.... I can't sleep without you."

He cried softly, resting his head on the door. He'd never experienced such pain in his life before. He couldn't believe that what was supposed to be his happiest day had turned out into a really sad one. They'd been a perfect couple, perfect definition of love. What was going on?

***

Miguel opened the door to the kitchen, stopping in the door way. His eyes widened as he took a deep breath, looking at the man who was seated on the chair, taking a bottle of beer. He looked like he didn't sleep at all. His eyes were red, like he'd been crying. His skin looked pale and his eyes were also kinda swollen.

"Jack!" Miguel gasped, quickly rushing to him.

Reaching him, he got the bottle of beer and put it aside. "What are you doing early this morning?" He asked with concern in his voice. "Shouldn't you be sleeping or rather celebrating?"

Hearing Miguel's voice, Jack looked at him just as a tear went down his cheek. "Celebrating?" He chuckled bitterly. "What should I be celebrating? That my husband is upset with me or that he doesn't wanna even talk to me?"

Hearing Jack's words, Miguel frowned, shaking his head. "You and Gabriel had an argument?"

"No!" Jack chuckled bitterly. "It wasn't an argument. For the first time since my relationship with him, he actually told me some painful words, Miguel." He cried softly. "I have never been so hurt in my life before and what's worse is that I don't even know what to do. I can't think straight.... I can't eat.... I can't even sleep."

Miguel's face brightened up with a grin, almost like an evil villain. Of course, he knew exactly what had happened because he'd heard the drama. Everyone in the house knew about it and they'd been talking about it.

"Jack...." He sighed, pretending to sympathize with him. "Please, calm down. Whatever misunderstanding you guys are having, I am pretty sure it can be solved. You guys love each other and I am sure that you'll be able to go past this and remain the happy couple you are. You yourself told me that you're so in love with each other and...."

"But what do I do?" He slightly raised his voice. He was just filled with so much anger. "He's not even talking to me or...."

"Alright...." Miguel raised his hands, taking a deep sigh. "You go and shower first. Dress up your best, pretend as if nothing like this happened, smile at him, kiss him, cook for him and just do everything to show him that no matter what happens, you love him unconditionally."

Jack stopped what he was doing, staring at Miguel like he'd just grown another head. "But.... He's not even...."

"Trust me." Miguel rested his hand on his shoulder. "Everything will be okay. Just do as I have told you. Within no time, you guys will be laughing like best of friends."

Jack held Miguel's hand tightly, smiling softly. Then he nodded and slowly left the kitchen for his room. He was relying on Miguel to help him fix things with his husband. That was the only way he was gonna be happy.

"Yes, Jack...." Miguel thought, giving an evil grin while rubbing seductively on his temple. "Cry as much as you can. You've only experienced a dose of everything and you're already in tears. What about when you realize that you've lost everything that you own, everything that you love. Hmmm...." He chuckled sinisterly. "...Just be patient and everything will be the way it was."

He grinned evilly, shaking his head. He was just so happy because Jack had gotten what he deserved.

***

Gabriel was seated on the bed, his eyes on the laptop and his hands slowly replying to an email. He was just wearing a tight black boxer with nothing else. His hairy, muscular chest was exposed and so were his hairy thighs. He was looking really sexy and macho, really seductive. His big bulge was on full view that morning and he didn't care who saw him.

Gabriel was still very upset about what had happened the previous night and God knew that his anger was just too much. He just wanted to be alone the entire day, just concentrating on his work. He hadn't seen his father since that night and he was really hoping that he hadn't seen the drama that had happened in the house in addition to the one outside.

Suddenly, there was on a knock on the door, getting his attention. He didn't need to be a genius to know who was knocking. It was Jack. Taking a deep sigh, Gabriel shook his head and continued working on his email.

There was another knock, followed by another. But each time that he heard it, he felt like his anger was increasing. He'd never been so angry at Jack and he didn't even know it was possible to be that angry at Jack. They'd been happy but now he had no idea what he was feeling anymore.

There was another knock, this time a little louder.

"I don't wanna talk." He said in a deep manly voice. "Please, let me be alone."

He rubbed his head, taking a deep breath to contain his anger. But there was another knock that made him feel like someone had just broken the vessel that contained anger. Furiously putting the laptop on the bed, Gabriel angrily got up and started heading for the door, breathing like a predator had just been from chasing him.

He reached the door, angrily unlocked it and furiously flung it open....

"How many times do I have to tell you to fucking...."

But before he finished the sentence, he froze in the door way when his eyes met with the deepest, most beautiful blue eyes he'd ever seen, a cute face that looked like it was carefully curved by angels and lips that were especially inviting him to kiss them.

"Miguel...."

Miguel was wearing a beautiful, black skinny jean that showed his gorgeous shape, a golden brown shirt with his chest exposed and a his red wig. He was looking really handsome that it stirred Gabriel's very soul. He didn't know what to do.