Iron Rose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miguel, sorry...." He apologized, forgetting that he didn't have clothes.

"Are you not gonna invite me in?" Miguel asked in a sweet tone.

"Oh, sorry...." He opened the door widely and closing it when Miguel entered.

"Sorry.... I.... I thought it was Jack." He apologized, slowly covering his bulge. "I didn't mean for you to see me like this."

He quickly went to the bed, quickly pulled on pants and a vest and then came back to Miguel who was looking around. Shit! Gabriel and he had made love in that room a couple of times and he felt like something was stabbing him in the gut. The memories were still fresh and it hurt like a motherfucker.

"Miguel...."

Miguel got out of his dream and came back to reality, smiling at Gabriel.

"What's this I hear, Gabriel?" He sighed, folding his arms on his chest. "You're not talking to Jack? What's going on? Has the situation gotten that worse?"

Gabriel sighed, sitting on the couch with his hands on his face.

"I am just tired...." He said in a voice that was barely above a whisper. "....I... have been quiet for a long time and yesterday was the height of it. I am sorry...." He raised his face, staring into Miguel's captivating eyes. "...but I couldn't control myself yesterday and...."

"Gabriel, I understand what you are trying to say." He said in a voice of sympathy but deep down, he was really happy. He knew that somehow, he'd managed to create a rift between them. "But don't you think you're being a little too harsh on the love of your life? I mean," He shrugged, taking a deep sigh.

"You guys are very much in love. You've been happy and he's really hurting. Don't you think whatever had happened you guys can just talk about it?"

Gabriel looked at Miguel without giving an answer. He was just too upset with Jack to even see his face. He was tired of everything that had been happening. He just wanted to live in peace with.... Just in peace and that was all.

"What's the whole point if everything is just gonna go back to the way it was....."

"But you should do something about it." He smiled, capturing Gabriel's heart right there. "Like they say, you never know the value of what you have until you lose it, Gabriel."

Hearing Miguel's words, Gabriel felt a sharp pain in his chest. His mind took him to Angelo, his ex-husband. He remembered him, how he used to love him though it felt toxic at that time. He remembered his loving kisses.... The way they used to make love and all the promises that they'd made to each other which Gabriel had broken when he betrayed him. He felt really terrible, especially after remembering how he'd looked like the last time he'd seen him before he shot him.

"I love you so much Gabriel...." Angelo's words swept him off and he felt tears building up in his eyes.

"I think I have experienced that already...." He said softly, trying to fight off his tears.

He quickly tried to get up but felt Miguel's hand on his wrist, sweetly holding him. He couldn't believe what he felt.... It was like an old feeling deep in him had just been awakened. He looked at Miguel's hand that was holding him before proceeding to the beautiful face. He simply got weak.....

Same eyes....

Same eye color....

Same passion in the eyes.....

He couldn't just put his finger on it but those eyes reminded him so much of Angelo.... Those lips.... The fire which he felt when Miguel held his hand like that. He was feeling warm inside, feeling like his insides were about to start burning. It was too much....

Miguel knew he was doing something to Gabriel and he loved it like crazy. He was so happy because he was accomplishing something....

"Look...." He got up, resting his hand on Gabriel's shoulder. "....I haven't known you for a long time but one thing I have noticed is that you're a good man and you love your husband so much. Don't let anything distract you from the love you both share."

Taking a quick glance at the hand on his shoulder, Gabriel felt a huge lump on his throat. He couldn't understand why he felt so weak. "You've only known me for a short time. Don't be too quick to judge. As for Jack," he sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "He's got to learn that he can't just let things go his way. I am tired of him having things his own way and controlling my life. I can't live like this. I never used to live like this when I was with Ang......"

Gabriel trailed off when he realized what he'd just been about to say. His heart gave a sharp pound in his chest as fear took control of him. Miguel on the other hand just remained quiet, looking at Gabriel while anger took him slowly.

"When you were living with who?" he asked, his voice getting a little harsh.

Gabriel just stood there, looking like he'd just seen a ghost....

What was he going to do now? Was he going to reveal his secret?

***

"Okay, can you please just put the juice over there?" Jack pointed, for the first time smiling at the maid. "And I hope the food is perfect. I really need it to be delicious." He said in a tone that almost shocked the maid that was serving the food.

To say the maid was surprised would be an understatement. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was staring at Jack, looking at him like he'd just grown another head. Did a miracle just happen, she thought as she carefully placed the juice on the table?

"Don't worry, sir..." She said, still staring at him. "...I did my best."

"Great...." He sighed, putting his hands together. He was just so nervous and his heart pounded deeper in his chest, making him feel like it was about to rip out his chest. He opened his arms wider, surprising the maid even more. "How do I look? Do you think my husband will like it?"

He was putting on a beautiful orange designer's shirt with his chest exposed, a deep blue skinny trouser and black sandals on his feet. His hair was made into many tiny braids since his hair wasn't that long. He was really seductive or so he thought.

"I.... I think you look nice, sir." The maid stuttered, still wondering what disease had infected him that morning. "I am sure, sir, Gabriel will appreciate it."

"Oh...." He touched his chest, smiling like a teen in love. "Thank you so much and you may go."

She bowed her head and left.

Jack sighed, rubbing the sweat that was forming on his forehead. He took a glance at the elevator, hoping his husband would just pop out and surprise him with a kiss on the lips, flowers, and an apology and makeup sex. Now that was gonna be great...

"No!" He sighed, slightly closing his eyes as he smiled even brighter. "You're overthinking things, Jack. Calm down, breathe and just let things go well. Then you can think about the sex later."

He closed his mind for a while and slightly sat on the chair, waiting for his husband. It didn't take even a second before he saw his husband getting out of the elevator, laughing and smiling with Miguel beside him. They were like best friends and he was still dressed the way he was dressed before they'd argued the previous night.

Seeing Gabriel, Jack felt shivers all over. He got really nervous, feeling as if he'd been placed in a freezer. Shit! He couldn't remember the last time he'd felt that way with Gabriel.... Maybe when they'd first kissed. He was really nervous.

"Well, here we are." Miguel said, smiling at the two lovers. "It's really nice to meet like this and have some food but I am not gonna be here. This is just between the two of you and guys please," He looked at the two of them with a smile. Though Gabby was smiling, his anger was slowly rising again. "You should really talk things out because it isn't goof for lovers to stay angry at each other for so long."

Jack nodded softly. "Thanks a lot, Miguel and...."

"Say no more...." He chuckled nervously. "I will be in my room if you need me."

With those few words, he quickly turned to leave and the moment he turned, he lost the smile on his face, replaced by a frown.

"Enjoy your few moments together because you won't get to enjoy this anymore."

He smiled sinisterly and went up the stairs.

Jack looked at his husband and got scared when he lost the smile on his face.

"I... I... I missed you last night." He said with a sigh, hoping Gabby was gonna give him the same thing. "You have no idea how much I suffered."

Gabby sighed, taking a seat. "Really?" He chuckled like he didn't care. "I thought you enjoyed sleeping alone. Maybe it gave you some time to think about what had happened between us yesterday."

"I.... I know what had happened last night wasn't good but...." Jack's voice was slowly rising. "....I couldn't help myself. Put yourself in my shoes and understand. What would you have done and...."

"Really?" Jack said angrily, rolling his eyes. "You're still defending yourself after everything? I thought leaving you the entire night would get you to think but now I know it was useless. Oh...." He chuckled, smiling at Jack in a foolish way. "....I had forgotten. You're Jack. You can never change."

Jack couldn't believe what he'd just heard from his husband. He couldn't believe he'd just been insulted by his own husband. It was painful and he felt like his vessel of anger had just been broken. He furiously rose from his chair, angrily placing his hands on his hips.

"You know what Gabriel, I have done everything I possibly can to please you and to show that I am sorry." He raised his voice, furiously hitting his hands on the table. "What the fuck do you want me to do? Must I apologize, kneel down or what?"

Hearing Jack's tone, Gabriel simply laughed, losing his cool. "Really?" He raised his eye brow. "You know what Jack, that's your problem. You never learn. You always continue to make the same mistake over and over again. You think you know everything and whatever you do is right. What the hell is your problem? I am your husband but you never give me the respect of one and...."

"Since when?" Jack yelled, getting close furiously to Gabriel. "How long have we been married?"

"It doesn't fucking matter." He barked, furiously dropping his hands. "I have been quiet for too long. I will not allow you control my life anymore and...."

"Control?" jack laughed angrily, feeling tears building up in his eyes. "I was just defending what belongs to me. Or maybe you loved what that whore was doing to you at the party. Maybe you liked feeling his hands on your dick...." He yelled in Gabriel's face, watching his husband's face change into something that he couldn't understand. "...Maybe you wanted him to seduce you and maybe later fuck him uh....."

"You know what...." He spoke softly, biting his lips. "....maybe I should have done that. Maybe I should have let him seduce me and maybe he'd have sucked my dick so that it wouldn't have hurt this fucking much when you accuse me. Don't make me regret everything that I have ever done with...."

"Oh...." Jack clapped, shaking his head like he'd just warn a lottery. "...regret? You wouldn't dare do that to me because news flash..." he laughed sinisterly. "...you needed me in your life like you do right now. I am Jack and sweetheart, I am married to you and whether you like it or not, I am still married to you. Our lives are intertwined and this marriage will continue and we'll continue to live in peace and harmony.

I have worked so hard just for any whore to come and ruin this for me."

Gabriel had never felt so irritated with Jack before. "You're insane and I think you need to seek medical help. You're sick in the head."

"What?" Jack ran out of breath. "Did you just...."

"Oh yes, I did and...."

"How dare you insult me and...."

"Hey, that's enough!" An angry voice bellowed, followed by footsteps coming towards the dining area.

Both of them looked towards the direction of the steps and got scared when they saw Toby coming towards them with a grimace on his face, looking at the both of them like they'd just done something abominable. He was really angry. He couldn't believe he'd just returned to find the commotion in the house.

"What the heck is wrong with you two?" He bellowed, pointing at them both angrily. "Wasn't the charade that happened yesterday at the party enough? Do you have to bring it in the house too?"

"Father, I...."

Before Jack could even finish his sentence, Toby gestured him to stop talking.

"I think I have heard enough. Look....." He pointed at the two of them. They'd never seen him so angry. "....if you're tired of this marriage, why don't you two get a divorce and go your separate ways."

"What?" Jack's heart gave a sharp pound in his chest. He suddenly got scared, really scared. His eyes widened as tears built up in his eyes. "Father, how can you suggest a thing like that? You know very well how much I love Gabriel and...."

"Well, if you love him that much, why the fuck did you pull that stupid stunt at the party yesterday?" He yelled at Jack for the first time. "Look, Jack, I have worked long and hard so that my son can live a peaceful life. I don't care how much you've done for him but if you can't make him happy then, I am sorry but then I don't know what you're doing."

A tear went down Jack's cheeks. He couldn't believe he was hearing such painful words from his father in law, someone who'd been supportive of him. "I am sorry." He apologized, slowly rubbing the tears off his face. "I just lost my temper that's all." He couldn't even raise his face to look at anyone.

Toby rolled his eyes, now looking at his son. "And you, learn to be a man and take care of your business, okay. I didn't raise you to be a weak boy and you're now the president of all my companies. You two better fix this issue quickly, otherwise, I will be forced to do something."

Gabriel sighed, nodding. "I am sorry, dad. It will never, ever happen."

"Better be...."

He took a seat and then sighed, rubbing his head.

"Anyway, I just came to tell you that I will be leaving for Australia in the next hour." He said with a raised voice.

"What?" Jack gasped, shaking his head. "I thought that was supposed to be two days from now. Why are you leaving early?"

"I just wanna get away from everything." Toby shook his head. "And with all this drama that you've started, I wanna go away right now."

"I am going to miss you." Jack knelt down in front of his father in law. "I am really gonna miss you."

"Oh, I am gonna miss you too. But don't worry, I just wanna attend to something. I will be back in a few weeks." He smiled softly, resting his hand on Jack. "Everything will be okay."

"But dad, I thought...."

"Gabriel, I know...." Toby sighed. "You will be okay. I trust you with my life. Now...." He got up from the chair, and looked at them both. "We've been through a lot together. Now come with me, I wanna give you something before my driver gets here."

They both nodded and left with him to his room.

***

"Hey, why did you bring me here?" Toby yelled angrily, looking out the closed window.

They'd just arrived at the big mansion outside the city. Toby was really surprised. He was supposed to be taken to the airport but now the crazy driver had brought him where he had no idea of. It was really beautiful but he didn't care.

At first when they'd branched off, the driver had told him that they were using a faster route where there was no traffic. Being that he'd hired the car from the airport itself even after Gabriel insisted he took one of their cars, he'd trusted them but now he was worried. Something was really fishy.

Toby was ready to go to Australia. He was putting on a deep green designer's suit, yellow shirt inside and green shoes. His hair was combed to perfection and he was looking really smart.

"What are we doing here?"

The driver looked behind and gave a faint smile. "I am sorry, sir. But there's been a change of plans." He said in a tone that made Toby really mad.

"What the fuck?" Toby glowered. "If this is a joke, it's not funny. You know what..." He chuckled, getting out his phone. "I am calling your company and I will have them fire your ass as soon as possible."

"I can't allow you do that."

The next thing Toby heard was a gun cocking. The moment he heard it, he quickly dropped his phone, feeling as if his heart had just been shot. He felt really cold, a shiver running down his spine. His body jerked furiously as his heart pounded deeper in his chest, feeling as if it was about to rip out of his chest.

He quickly moved his eyes forward, only to meet with the gun on his face. He was now scared.

"Who... who are you?" he stuttered, slowly raising his hands. "Who... who sent you? I will pa... pay you, double, triple... anything....."

"Shut up and get out." The scary man yelled, gesturing with his hands.

Toby didn't waste any time. He quickly opened the door and got out, his hands high up in the air. The man got out too, still pointing his hands at scaredy Toby.

"Move..." He commanded, pointing towards the nearby door.

Toby didn't need to be told twice. He started moving on his own towards the door, wondering who could have been behind what was happening. From what he knew, he didn't have an enemy who was powerful enough to dare him. They were all his friends. But he knew how to handle the situation.

Toby was taken inside the mansion and made to stand still without making any movements.

"Look, you're making a very big mistake." He chuckled sinisterly, trying to scare the huge man with black glasses. "Save yourself before you find yourself in hell. Tell me who had sent you and I promise to spare your life. In fact, I will double your money."

The man chuckled in a deep voice that scared the shit out of Toby. "I don't need your filthy money but I can assure you that my boss...."

"Whoever your boss is, is making a really big mistake." He warned. "I have friends in high places and they will find me in the next minute and you and your boss will pay dearly for this. I promise you will pay for this."

"Not my boss...." The man gave Toby a smile that just weakened him. The man was not scared at all. "...he's untouchable and very powerful and if you think he's scared of you then you've got to think again."

"What?" Toby gasped, his heart missing a beat. "Please, I will pay you. I have got money to change your life for good. You can start your life anew anywhere in the world. I will give you anything you want."

But the man wouldn't budge. He just stood there with the most serious look he'd ever seen on anyone. He wanted to make another offer when suddenly, he heard someone clapping really hard. His eyes moved towards the claps and he simply froze.

His eyes widened as his heart gave another heart attacking sharp pounding in his chest, making him gasp.... His skin felt extremely cold.... His body trembled... his breaths came out harshly, he couldn't move any part of his body as he felt numb. He was really scared, surprised and a bit angry.

"You?" He was really shocked. "What are you doing?"

But the man just smiled sinisterly as if he had an evil plan at the back of his mind.

"You did this?"

The man was looking really handsome in a deep red skinny jean, a pink shirt that fit on his body like a second skinny, white snickers and his red hair. It was Miguel, Miguel fucking Powers and to say Toby was surprised would be an understatement.

"Surprised?" Miguel smiled evilly, rubbing on his temple seductively while staring at Toby. "I thought you'd be happy to see me."

He slowly got the gun from Mark, pointing it directly at Toby's head. Then he lost his smile and got really angry.

"Why?" Toby wouldn't have suspected Miguel. "What have I done to you?"

"A lot...." He yelled, going down memory lane to the first time he'd set his eyes on the bastard, the very night he was brutally raped. "You ugly bastard." He yelled, his hand clenching on the trigger.