All Comments on 'Iron Rose Ch. 06'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
naughtymattynaughtymattyover 4 years ago
This is FIRE!

A clash of vengeance, a battle of power and burning passion. Bloodthirsty avengers created by atrocious events and deception were caught in an epic showdown.

Following this story, it started from a spark of love to betrayal and lies, and now a scorching fire of hatred and revenge, waiting to explode as it nears the end. I've followed how a guarded innocent Angelo turned into a vengeful and spiteful Miguel. A robotized man set to one mission, revenge.

In the midst of his retaliation he found love and family. But he is to remain a juggernaut until justice is served. I thought, why the hell not when he has gone through a shitload of physical pain and heartbreaks recurrently?

As of recent Miguel is taking things to an extensive length to suffice his thirst for revenge. He thinks he is invincible but that's just how his past downfall turned him to be. What is more heartbreaking is Miguel trying for the people he loves but these same people are propelling him to be in his worst.

Miguel is flawed and it is not right to take pleasure in killing people. But I'm giving it to him when he said that if other victims of abuse out there, given as much power and influence as he does, would probably do the same as him if not beyond.

Now Christian, he's an freaking asshole who thinks with his dick. There's always a question in the author's notes if Chris' love can change Miguel and I don't think so, the dude has to sort out his own mess first.

I do not have any idea of where the story is headed to and how it would end, and I am quite thrilled by that. This story is just full of surprises and unexpected turns. I can't still get over the fact that Jack and Gab are dead, because I honestly expect that they would be in the finale.

I'm excited yet sad that this installment is coming to an end. I hope that van will write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Miguel needs to move on

Christian has shown he is nothing but a weak cheating bastard.

AKA983AKA983over 4 years ago
This story should be on tv

Oh my God full of suspens

Love it

Can't wait for the final

Even I'm sad 😢

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
About both Carter and Christian

i honestly think that carter loves the idea of christian BUT not christian himself. Because when they first meet christian says he is in love with someone and carter thinks christian is talking about him. He even goes as far as to seduce him when his dad died a moment of weakness for christian. that makes carter far from a saint. I seriously think he has an infatuation for christian. But Christian is also in the wrong here he is weak like Gabriel but the difference is Gabriel grew some balls and christian doesn't seem to have any, something is always holding him back. if i had to describe christian he is nothing but a spineless little boy.

josranvictorjosranvictorover 4 years ago
wow wow wow

i love u all......but wait did Yvette really die

....her death has hurt me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
@

Are there no ugly.. beer belly middle-aged men ?? 😂

Miguel's fate is going bad to worst... I hope he has happy ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES