IronMale's Defeat Pt. 03

Story Info
IronMale learns what happened & Latexia takes her prize.
1.6k words
4.74
2.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story picks up with IronMale, the city's defender, collared and captured by Latexia and taken to her underground lair. Forced to surrender to the villainess in order to save the city, he stands naked, looking at the prison she has created to hold and use him.

-----

IronMale looked at the granite. It was cold and beige, the color of skin. It looked almost ceremonial, he thought, like an altar. He turned his back to it and slowly laid down, staring at the ceiling and the flickering of the torches.

Latexia smiled. "Excellent. I will be back shortly."

Suddenly he heard steps behind him and felt a hand on his wrist. He turned to look and saw a nightmare. It was Kate Green, the lab assistant at the facility where IronMale trained and was monitored. She knew everything about the hero -- all his strengths and weaknesses. She had spent years studying him and working with him. He was speechless seeing her, but suddenly it all became clear. If Latexia was working with her, there was nothing the villainess didn't know.

"Kate ... no... what are you ... why?"

She took his arm to the chains on right corner or table and secured it. She looked down on him and smiled seductively. "Hello handsome." She walked to the other side and secured the other arm. Her eyes sliding over his naked, chained torso.

"Why are you doing this? We have sworn an oath to fight against people like her."

Kate ran her hand down his body as she went to the end of the stone slab. "No handsome, you have sworn an oath." She secured his right leg. "I am supposed to aid and assist the great IronMale." She walked to the other side and secured his other leg. Then stopped and stared at his now helpless body.

She was still smiling. "Do you know how many times I have thought about doing this to you. I mean, I have seen you naked at the lab. You always flirt with me. So funny. So clever. Then I watch you go fuck a model or a news reporter. Frankly, it was aggravating."

Kate was wearing a lab coat, but it was tighter than what she wore at headquarters and she was showing an impressive amount of cleavage. She was made up as well, as if she was going out for an evening. Her red hair in a bob perfectly framing her face and her green eyes. IronMale had never seen her look like this. She was still a little heavy, but she was dripping with sensuality.

He locked onto her eyes. "You know we could never do anything. We had work to do. We couldn't let anything personal get in the way." Even as he said the words, he knew they sounded false. Kate was a fun woman to flirt with, but they both knew his type of lover: tall, fit, athletic. She didn't fit his criteria.

Kate walked over to a shelf on the wall and grabbed a large bowl then walked back to the altar. "Yes, of course, IronMale, we could never be together because of our mission. ... and because I am not some bimbo on TV." She dipped her hands into the bowl and began massaging warm oil onto his chest and arms and legs. She was remarkably skilled.

It felt amazing to IronMale. His day had been all about pent up sexual energy and this was pushing him over the top. Her fingers slid down his chest and his abs and onto his cock. His head went back and he gritted his teeth trying not to show any reaction, but he was now rock hard, his 10 inches standing straight up as her hand slid up and down it. He tried to think of something else, anything else, but the sensations were too much and Kate's words kept bringing him back to reality.

The women at the lab where Kate worked had often chuckled at the name IronMale and how they'd like to find out if it were true. Now she was finding out and the scene was even hotter than she had imagined.

"When Latexia came to me with this plan, I didn't have to think too long before agreeing. We spent months designing your new home here." Her hands went down his legs, clawing as they went. "I gave her the recordings of your sessions with your analyst. She knows everything." Her hands went back up his body to his chest and she leaned down to whisper in his ear. "I love seeing you like this. I'm going to love watching her destroy you."

Her hot breath in his ear only turned him on more. She truly knew every weakness he had. "What ... do you even get out of this, Kate?"

Her hands went down again to his cock and she grabbed it firmly. He gasped. "Why, I get to control you IronMale and I get to have my fun later," she said.

Worst of all, he thought, Kate knew how arousal weakened him and orgasms drained him. They used to joke about it at the laboratory. He remembered her saying a few weeks ago "Aren't you worried one of these bimbos is going to fuck you to death?" They both had a good laugh and he replied, "But what a way to go." He couldn't actually be fucked to death, at least he didn't think so, but orgasms usually left him in a profoundly weakened state.

Kate stopped and looked down at IronMale's body, helpless, covered in oil, shining in the torch light on the granite slab. Indeed, he looked like a sacrifice.

Suddenly, IronMale and Kate heard the clicks of heals moving across the floor. Latexia had returned.

The blonde dominatrix had changed into black latex corset and string bikinis. Her hair was down over her shoulders. She looked like a goddess. "Thank you, Ms. Green," she said. "I will call for you when I am finished."

She climbed onto the slab with the chained hero, slid her latex-clad body over him, kissed him on the cheek and stared into his eyes. "How long have you fantasized about this, IronMale. I promise you, tonight is the just the beginning of a journey that is going to change how you see me, how you see yourself and how to see this city that you have sworn to defend."

She moved her panties to the side and very slowly slid his oiled cock into her. She moaned as she did it and stared into his eyes as she lowered herself on to all of his 10 inches. "Ohhh fuck. You are a big boy, aren't you."

For IronMale the pleasure was excruciating. She was so tight and wet. Her desire was palpable. He tried to hide his arousal as she slowly began to ride him, but it was a nearly impossible task. The truth was he had fantasized about this. He desperately wanted to see her breasts, her perfect body. He tried to take his mind anywhere else ... but she was electric.

She writhed on his cock as she slid up and down. She looked down at him with as evil grin. "I knew ... you wanted me. How much do you want to see my tits? Tell me. Beg for me to show them ... to you"

"Never.... You whore." But he was losing the battle. He had no control. She was simply using him. "I can't come" he thought to himself. "I have to make her come first to reassert some control. I have to hold it together." He began to thrust up into her, meeting her rhythm with his own, pushing harder. Using all of his strength he began almost bouncing her on his body. He tried to focus on his plan, to maintain what little control he had and it began to work

Latexia was moaning. "Yes. That's it IronMale ... Fuck me."

He was violently thrusting up into her now. He was chained and helpless, but he was hate-fucking her. He was owning her from his helpless position.

She rocked back and put her hands behind her on either side, thrusting her chest into the air as she screamed. Moaning and spasming and she finally came.

IronMale gritted his teeth and felt a moment of satisfaction. He had done it, defeated her the only way he could. But in his victory was short-lived. Her screams and spasms sent him over the edge. He moaned and let out a guttural cry as he came. His body no longer under his control as he just kept thrusting into her, convulsing, over and over like a machine, before collapsing, exhausted. His mind was empty, trapped in the moment as he laid there, barely conscious.

Latexia was still breathing heavy, covered in sweat when she leaned down and kissed him on the lips. "That's a good slave. Rest. We have much to do in the days ahead." She put her hands on the defeated hero's chest and slowly slid off of him and then called to Kate.

She reentered the room and saw the spent hero looking almost lifeless. "Yes, Mistress."

"Come and clean him up and take him to his chambers. He won't be able to do much for the next few hours."

"Yes Mistress," Kate said, walking toward the altar. She unlocked his right arm and it fell to side, dead weight.

As Latexia walked out of the chamber, she turned back to look at IronMale. Kate was trying to help him sit up. This was turning out even better than the villainess had hoped. He was showing he was indeed worthy of her plans. This hero and the city were hers now and she was going to destroy both of them.