IronMale's Defeat Pt. 02

Story Info
The hero gets a glimpse of his new life.
857 words
4.09
5.3k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chopper had been in the air an hour when it descended in into a hilly, heavily wooded area. It was remote, and yet not far from civilization. IronMale knew it well and had hiked and trained in the woods. He was surprised to see a landing pad alone in a clearing where they touched down.

Latexia pulled the chain, when the door opened. "Time to see your new home."

The mountain air was brisk on his nearly naked body. As he followed behind her, he looked around. He could have trained a half-mile from here and not known of this place, he thought. In fact, he might have. The area looked familiar, but so much of this part of the state looked similar. He saw a small opening in the ground and set of stairs. She led him down them to a locked door and typed in a code.

The door slid open to reveal a massive underground space, warmly lit and decorated. There walls were made of brownish, almost flesh-colored granite. Torches and candles largely lit the space. There was a small waterfall in the corner and in various spaces there were chains hanging from the ceiling and the walls as well as bolted to the floor.

His eyes went over all of it and his mind spun. In front of the crowd, her words had concerned him. Could she actually see into his mind, or was it a ploy, something to put him off guard? Now his worries grew. This was a space from his nightmares and fantasies. He felt arousal at the sights, sounds and smells.

"You like it, don't you IronMale?" she said with an evil grin. "I knew you would." She walked behind him. "Part of you has always wanted this. Part of you has always wanted me, but you could never act on your impulses." She drew riding crop down his back again, and thwacked him hard. "As a slave though, the rules are different, aren't they?"

The crop stung, but her words were shaking him more. Either she had seen into his mind or had somehow built a psychological profile of him and it was disturbing how accurate it was.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked. "What is your game? You've already won. I have surrendered."

"Yes," she sighed. "But I want more." She walked over to the wall where the chains hung and ran her hands over them seductively.

"I won't lie. Defeating the IronMale is a rush, an incredible turn-on for me. Seeing you standing there in your little black shorts and collar around your neck is ... well ... no one else has ever done it, have they? And, I will keep my word about not killing the 'good people of the city' as long as you follow your orders. I mean, what's the point? With you gone I can steal what I want when I want."

She walked toward him again. "But I want to do more. I want to show the city who their 'hero' really is. And, you know, you are a commodity as well." She ran her hand down his arm and clawed his chest and abs lightly. "There are a lot of people, who would like a shot at punishing and, maybe even pleasuring the IronMale. Or, perhaps, receiving pleasure from him.

"There is a lot of money to be made."

Her words burned into his brain. He was her property now. He could overpower her easily, they both knew it, but he had no real options. Somehow, she had gotten a nuclear device into the city. If he acted against her, she would detonate it. But, worse, he felt himself stiffening as she spoke. He always knew his attraction to her was a danger. They had only battled a few times and he had bested her, but she'd haunted his nightmares. In one, she surprised him in the shower. In another, she sedated him and fucked him mercilessly. Now he was here, in her lair, under her control and his body was reacting.

He said nothing and stared ahead.

"No words? So brave," she chuckled. "Now then, let's finished what we started at City Hall. ... Strip."

He tried to think of himself as a machine to get control of himself. He wanted to remove emotion and sex from the situation, but she made that impossible. He reached down to lower his shorts. They fell to the floor and stepped out of them. He was already half-hard, and she had barely touched him.

She smiled. He was weakening. Her breath was on the back of his neck as she reached around and ran her hands down his chest and abs. Down, but stopping short of his cock, she clawed down his legs and bit his back.

"Oh, IronMale, you are going to be so fun to break" she said standing back up. "And the lady who does the work, gets to have fun first." She walked him over to a granite table surrounded by torches, chains on each corner. "Lie down. It's time for you to go to work."