All Comments on 'Irony on the Bathroom Walls'

by loveofstory

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"When I go out, I like to not wear panties, the panties line makes me feel uncomfortable. It's just my thing, and makes me feel approachable and sexy when I'm out." --

So this woman is a serial cheater. She likes to be approached and be sexy in the process. Martian Slut Ray written all over her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really? This bitch is just like any other cump dump cunt. The bitch said her and her husband had a fantasy about her being a skank bitch, well he got what he wanted and now it is upto the husband if he has any ball's and ditches the cumdump cunt. She sent him the evidence of her being a cunt whore so its a slam dunk of the husband has any ball's.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another short story about a cheating slut wife without any character development. Any motivation to cheat, or is she just another dumb cunt who has no morals?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino9 months ago

Jake didn’t know she was married although she was plainly wearing her wedding ring…really?

Apart from that little gem it could have been lifted from the works of Shakespeare.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Could she open the doors at home or her husband has changed the locks?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Surely the owner can do much better than taking her in the public restroom. But if she's satisfied with the trysting place it's not for us to object. And, if her husband enjoys her activities, all is well. 5 stars.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

Why do authors tag a story IN Loving Wives, "Loving Wives?"

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

In this LW category, Fetish-cuck tales means, almost always, very low readers evaluations and negative feedbacks. What's the point ?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Especially when I realized my former husband was not coming home ever.

loveofstoryloveofstory9 months agoAuthor

All you men complaining don’t know what it’s like to have a sexy woman in your life. Her husband loves how sexual she is, I imagine his sex life is exciting, where yours is boring.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Oh, My God! Pound for pound, one of the hottest Femdom agitprop shorts EVER…

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Many women, like me, have enjoyed a "dangerous" fuck in the bathroom of a club. Married or not, the craving for strange cock in a risky situation can be an overpowering stimulus. It worked for me and my boyfriend in college, and for my husband the past seven years. My guys have always been thrilled to hear all the details, and then they fucked me into a blissful coma. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Needs part 2. My husband and I role-played and shared fantasies. The thing that caused us problems was he had said that it was between us and us only and I messed up when I was out with coworkers. As soon as I walked in the door he knew something had happened. It took a while and counciling to keep us together. It never happened again and it's been 12 years. I sure hope that he doesn't leave when our third child graduates. That's another year. Be careful girls there are plenty of guys that don't care about your marriage and children. The guy that I let charm me was mugged 2 years after that night. I wonder if my husband had anything to do with it but I could only imagine that I wasn't his only fling.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The author is right about the men who are complaining. My wife is extremely sexy and I’m totally turned on that she cheats on me. She married me for ability to make money and I married her for her impossibly tight bulbous ass. She deliberately taunts me in the bedroom about her side fucks…she knows that beta-cucks like me crave that, nothing could possibly make me harder. She knows I would never complain about her cheating. After all, if I decided to divorce her she still might get everything…she likes reminding me of that as she gets on top…”Does that make you hard baby?..”

JT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! What a great plot...wife goes to club, sans panties, flashes pussy to owner and gets fucked in restroom. What a talented writer this idiot is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous