Irresistable Busty Beauty Pt. 01

Story Info
A Goddesses stolen virginity.
2k words
4.26
26.3k
39
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story are 18 years old or above*

It was always made clear to me that I was beautiful growing up; from family, class mates and even strangers. The compliments were nice but I never thought much of it. My life was dedicated to horse riding, ever since I was 5. Though when I got older I noticed that the attention I got changed.

By the time I was 18 I was a bright-blue eyed blonde with toned legs, a big bum, slim waist and a 36G boobs. I first noticed the differences with my step-brother Alec. I would catch him looking at me a lot more and being more touchy, always wanting to cuddle.

School was worse. Kids always slapping or grabbing my bum, talking about my boobs and grabbing them. Eventually my dad had me moved to an all girls school; by this point I was 5 foot 7. Now even men on the street were cat-calling me and staring at me. Friends told me I could get past any bouncer.

Nothing I wore stopped my boobs from bouncing as I walked and I would see men watching as they walked past. Alec was more touchy, always "accidentally" touching my boobs, bum or brushing up against me. Thankfully I was more aware now to let him cuddle me and stuff.

My new school wasn't much better than my old one. The girls all accused me of having a boob job which is silly as it's not legal until you've stopped growing. Telling them this seemed to do nothing to stop them. Male teachers would stare at my boobs the same way strangers do when thinking no one is looking their way.

I kept my head down, focused on school work and my horses. I did notice that I could get whatever I wanted off people just by asking with a smile. Well, when I say people, I mean men.

I guess I got so used to getting my own way that asking for things with a cute smile became instinct. Though by this point many guys would blatantly stare at my boobs even as I was talking to them. I realised the downside of my ways one day when I needed money for horse food and my parents weren't home so I asked Alec.

First I decided to change into tight pink leggings and a thin blue tube top that shows off the curves of my boobs, he can't take his eyes off my boobs in that top. When I entered his room he was on his computer with his back to me. He had his headphones on playing a game so I stood next to him so he could see me. He turned, eyes straight to my tits, then up to my eyes, back to my tits, then to the screen telling his friends online he'll be right back before taking his headphones off.

As Alec turned to look at me and I asked him for money, the usual cute, pleading look on my face, he did something that shocked me. He grabbed my top, pulled it down then latched his mouth onto my right nipple, squeezing my bum as he pulled me towards him and sucked away.

I was in shock. I couldn't believe what he was doing. By the time I snapped back to reality I realised this was turning me on. I grabbed his head and tried to push it back but it wasn't budging. I tried to pull his hands from my bum but no luck. I told him to stop, asked what he thought he was doing but he just kept sucking and squeezing. I was getting more aroused so I started insulting him. When I called him pathetic that's when he responded.

In no time at all he hooked his hands inside my legs, picked me up and dropped me on his bed with himself in-between my legs. He pinned my wrists above my head, looked me in the eye and said:

"Pathetic? Coming from the girl who changes clothes for her step-brother to look like a slut for him for money?"

I had never seen him so serious.

"Always flashing your big tits around and bending over in tight jeans! It's about time someone showed you what happens when you dress like a slut!"

With that he leaned back and grabbed my leggings pulling them down. I tried to stop him, screaming at him and trying to keep my leggings on but I failed. As soon as he got them off I got up to run but he grabbed me from behind, holding my tits as he pulled me to his bed. I warned him I would tell my dad. He reminded me our parents were away for the next 2 weeks. He turned me around to face him, grabbed my throat and looked me in the eye. He didn't squeeze much but I've never seen so much anger.

"I would rather not hurt you", he said. "Try to fight me and I will. Understood?"

I quickly nodded my head in fear and he let go. He leaned back and had a good long look at my tits. He seemed mesmerised. Eventually he held my left boob and I looked away feeling dirty. He held both boobs and started kneading them, pushing them together, pinching my nipples, all things nobody has done before, not flesh on flesh and not to this extent.

I tried blocking it out but it was arousing me. He started dry-humping me through his jogging bottoms. I grabbed him and begged him to stop. He just looked at me as my breathing had quickened and my face reacted to his attention. Then he brought his head down and sucked my left boob into his mouth, holding it with both hands as he teased my nipple. Together with the dry-humping this was starting to get to me.

Then it all stopped. He stood up as I lay flushed and then I saw why. He was stripping. This was my chance to run but I decided he would definitely catch me again and maybe choke me properly this time. I looked down and saw his hard cock, luckily it didn't look huge, maybe 6 inches but it looked thick.

He told me to spread my legs. I told him I'm a virgin and begged him to stop. He just repeated himself and I did as he said. Once he knelt in between my legs he started sucking my right boob, then guided the head of his cock to my entrance. I begged him again to stop but he just laughed at how wet I now was. Then he slowly pushed in. I never felt anything like it, stretching me out and pushing past such sensitive areas, I expected it to hurt more.

Alec was gentle which surprised me given his anger earlier. He pushed very slowly in me while sucking and squeezing my right boob, his right hand squeezing my left. I am ashamed to say that I felt more pleasure than ever before and had to hold my breath through it. Finally he was all the way in. Then he pulled out slowly and pushed back in faster than before which took me by surprise, also made a moan escape my lips.

He stopped sucking my boobs and looked at my face, resting his hands on my big tits squeezing them as he fucked me. I tried to stop any facial expressions to deny him the satisfaction but I couldn't help it. He was watching my face twitch as I moaned under him, squeezing my tits while fucking me at a steady pace. I looked away from him and he started talking.

"I can't believe the size of your fucking tits."

"I've wanted you since I met you. Face of a barbie doll and body of porn star."

"No one would believe I fucked the hottest girl in town."

I don't know if it was the sex, the boob massage or what he was saying but I started feeling very different, like a fire growing inside me. I was really moaning now as I felt such intense pleasure. Alec leaned down and started kissing my neck, sucking and nibbling. It felt incredible. He increased his pace fucking me at full speed as he kissed my neck and I screamed as I felt a wave of indescribable pleasure rush through me. Alec buried himself deep inside me and came too which filled me up and increased the pleasure of my orgasm.

After, as I came down from the high of the orgasm I laid there panting as did Alec, with his cock in me and his head face down next to mine. Eventually, he grabs me and rolls us over so I'm on top of him. While I'm adjusting to what he's just done he grabs my bum with both hands. His left hand pulling me to him while the right feels around. I look at him and tell him to get off me. He smiles at me and says:

"You're on me."

Not amused, I put my hands on the bed and push myself up. I raise my upper body half way when he sucks my right hanging nipple into his mouth, raising his right hand to my upper back to pull me down, smothering himself with my boob as he sucks away. I'd had enough of this. I screamed at him to stop but instead he started getting hard again, inside me. I begged him to let go but he started thrusting. Holding me on top of him he was sucking my tits and fucking me at full speed. I was shocked that he was fucking me again and that it felt so good.

With the speed he was going it was bound to come soon enough. That build up inside like a volcano ready to explode. As I lay on top of him and his hands hold my bum, he pistons in and out faster than I thought possible while sucking my boob. I moan and scream as I once again have an orgasm so much worse than the last one because he was still going. Here I am screaming in his ear as I explode inside and he is still fucking me through it. It was too much. The orgasm would not end and that was the last thing I remember.

When I woke up it was darker outside. I was laid on Alec's bed and Alec was asleep on top of me with his cock in me, head on my left boob and his hand on my right. I tried to move without waking him but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. He told me I'm his for the day and tomorrow he would forgive all the teasing I've done over the years. I relented as he grew inside me once more. He fucked me many more times that day, always looking at my face or sucking my boobs. When it got dark, he spooned me holding my tits through the night and fucked me a couple more times in spoon position.

When I woke up the next morning, l removed Alex's hands from my boobs, moved forward for his dick to slide out of me, picked up my clothes and left. On my way out he says:

"If you ever want more, you know where to find me."

I didn't look back, just walked out naked and took a long shower. Over the next few days I avoided Alec, of course. He took my virginity and kept me against my will. One thing I can't deny is that sex is the best thing I've ever experienced. What happened should teach me to cover up a bit more, to not use my looks to get things. When I summed it all up, I get what I want, men all love me, but I might get fucked, which is amazing. What shall I wear on the train to the mall? I know. I have a sexy red dress with a plunging v neck showing my belly button, abs, some outer boob and some inner boob and when I say some I mean nearly to the nipple. Two thin straps hold the dress together on my shoulders. Make-up done, hair done, time to go.