Irresistable Busty Beauty Pt. 02

Story Info
Busty blonde under-dresses and pays on the train.
1.6k words
4.47
33k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few days since my step-brother Alec stole my virginity. It's strange really. He took me against my will but it was so good that I can't stop thinking about it. The idea of a man taking me and fucking me while I get to keep my innocence. At least that's what I told myself. I had one last look in the mirror before leaving home. Long blonde hair nicely brushed. Bright blue eyes contrasting my red dress which looks good braless with my 36G boobs covered only in the centre by 2 4 inch wide straps. Belly button and abs showing. Pulled tight at the bottom showing off my hips and big bum. I think this will do.

I grabbed my black handbag and headed for the lift. Once the lift doors opened I saw an older couple in there, 40's, maybe 50'. The man's eyes flew to my boobs and were glued to them. I smiled as I walked in, my boobs bouncing away. The man's jaw dropped and the woman elbowed him as I stood next to him and he kept on gawking. An awkward time for them but fun for me. Once the doors opened, the older man stole another quick glance as I stepped off and walked to the train station. Every guy I walked past stared at my tits whether they were 18 or 80. I turned a few times to see people watching my bum after I walked past. Finally I make it to the train station and the same thing happened, eyes flying to my tits like magnets, even guys with their girlfriends kept looking.

As I pretended to read through social media on my phone I noticed guys shuffling closer to me. Behind me or next to me looking "past" me, clearly staring at my tits. By the time the train came I must have had half the men there around me, about 8 of them. I enter the morning rush train and it is packed. All men around me make sure to keep close as I squeeze into the train. More eyes fix on me and hands touch my boobs and grab my bum. Soon I am settled holding a pole with my left hand, my handbag over my right shoulder and men all around me.

The train hadn't even started moving even I felt it. The first brush against my bum. Fingers or knuckles touching and brushing. At the same time guys on each side of me are crossing their arms. Soon enough their fingers are connecting with my bare sideboob. The hands knocking my bum get bolder and start grabbing for a second, then 2 until I have 2 hands squeezing my bum. Different people or the same? I don't know. The 2 next to me were getting braver also. With their arms crossed they were now pressing my boobs with their fingers, I guess testing if they could maintain contact. Then the one on the right got really brave. He placed the palm of his hand and thumb directly on the side of my exposed breast with his finger tips on the strap that covers my right boob. He stayed like that for a while just feeling my boob in his hand. I noticed the guy on the left watching the other man, then looking at me. After seeing my lack of reaction he decides to place his hand under the strap and grab my left tit directly, instantly squeezing and playing with my boob and nipple. The guy on the right joined in and now both were really going for it and I was getting hot.

Then I noticed one of the hands on my bum had disappeared. My dress was being pulled up from the back. This was not what I expected. In no time my legs were parted and 2 fingers flew straight to my pussy rubbing and pressing. This was too much. Being groped was nice which in itself was strange. A few days ago I would have been fighting and screaming being touched like that by strangers but now I was welcoming it. The groping that is. These new fingers were too much. I do not want to be finger fucked on a packed train of strangers. By this point I had 3 guys crowding my boobs, with my straps removed and 6 hands all over them squeezing and pinching nipples. My boobs actually fit 6 hands.... is this why men love them? The guys saw me reach my hands down to stop the hand in between my legs. They looked at each other and smiled. The 2 to the side of me grabbed my wrists and held them in place still squeezing my boobs with their other hands. The fat, geeky one in the middle leaned forward and sucked my right nipple into his mouth. All this while someone is stroking my pussy from behind with 2 hands squeezing my bum.

I started giving the guys pleading looks to stop as I tried to pull away. No luck. The hand on my pussy sticks a finger in and hooks back massaging my inner walls with their finger tip. I start to squirm being held in place by all these hands. The 3 in front seem obsessed with my boobs, though the one on the right keeps watching my face. I look at him and whisper please stop but he doesn't. Instead he pauses then says "You are so - so beautiful". Yeah thanks, just what I need right now. Maybe so beautiful you can let me go? If only. I feel a second finger enter me and joins in with the hook and massage technique. They manage to find my G spot which makes things worse, I suppose it's my gasp and violent physical reaction that gave this away.

So now my G spot was being relentlessly stimulated with 2 guys squeezing my boobs, 1 guy sucking and 2 hands on my bum. After covering my mouth with my hand to moan into I realised my hands were now free, when did that happen? My right hand covered my mouth and my left held a pole nearby. I moved my left hand to the hand in my pussy to try to remove it and it worked. I revelled in the reduced pleasure as I do not want to scream an orgasm in front of all these strangers. This victory was short lived however, due to the new arm around my waist and the fat rod that was pushing inside me, clearly a cock and fatter that what I've had before.

Instantly I panic. I reach my hands back to the hips of my intruder and try to push him back but fail. He keeps sinking deeper and deeper with this fat cock that just keeps going. I was holding my breath through the undeniable pleasure within me. After what seemed like forever the cock was all the way in and it felt deep. I exhaled loudly and the man withdrew, taking just as long to slide out and back in. Maybe he was letting me get used to his size? The boob freaks were still going at it, squeezing, licking and sucking as much as they could. I was now squeezing the pole nearby trying not to moan. My right hand back on my mouth as this cock was driving moans from me. Picking up the pace they fucked me harder and faster causing me to squirm and twist in the hands of my captors. Unstoppable cries of pleasure escaped that must have been heard by others. It didn't take long for big dick to cum inside me swelling up and making me moan in shock and pleasure.

I was still in shock as the cock slid out of me. The guy to the right who was squeezing my boob moved behind me and shoved his cock in me. He was replaced by.... my Science teacher? Mr Taylor? What??? Then I noticed him zipping up his pants. Wait a minute..... I was just fucked by a stranger who turned out to be my teacher? Then he grabs hold of my right boob with both hands, leans down and starts sucking my tit, knocking the middle geek out the way who shares my left boob with the guy on my left. I couldn't believe it. The new cock in me was smaller but going at full force and was pleasurable. I was panting but not as much as before. I could bear this, but the guy must have got too horny from my tits and came in no time. He pulled out and before anyone else could have a turn I tried to pull back but the disappearing cock is instantly replaced by hands on my bum before another cock takes over. This was the biggest yet and the least caring, slamming deep into me and knocking the air out of me as they fucked me full force deep and hard.

Mr Taylor and the other 2 enjoyed my boobs and I covered my mouth once more to prevent moans escaping but the pleasure was too high and as I was being fucked to orgasm I screamed hard into my hand. My orgasm pushed the new cock over the edge as my pussy squeezed his cum out and he stayed in me for a moment before sliding out. I was practically being held up at this point when the train stopped and the doors opened. My dress was pulled down to the floor by those behind me and I was pulled to the side. I was still flushed from my orgasm when I realised that I was now naked on a train with people moving on and off and my dress had vanished, as had the people around me. I covered my pussy with my left hand and about 20% of my boobs with my right arm, handbag still over my shoulder. Nervously walking off the train I had eyes and hands all over me. What do I do now?