Irresistible

Story Info
Yearning husband has to have wife once she returns home.
2.5k words
3.95
9.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irresistible

I sit on the couch waiting with our dog, eagerly anticipating your arrival. I've been waiting for you all day. Thinking about you all day. It's.... been almost more than I can handle. I haven't gotten to touch you. Haven't gotten to kiss you. To look at your beautiful face and let my hands roam all over your gorgeous body....

I shake my head to snap out of it. I fell hard five years ago, and I still do every day.

I've beaten you home, cleaned the kitchen and our bedroom. All the better so that I can focus on you. So that we can focus on each other.

I shake my head again. You could be a little more romantic than this.

But I can't help it. Somehow living with you for years hasn't taken away that desire, the urge to have all of you. Take all of you. Rip your clothes from your body and leave no single inch of you unclaimed.

I know better. I will give you anything that you want.

We see a figure come to the front door. Trixie jumps down from the couch, barking in eager anticipation, knowing that it is almost certainly you.

You enter the house finally, mercifully ending a long day without you. Your beautiful, natural flush is on full display, alight from the cold outside. Long, luscious strands of dark hair fall around your face as you twirl towards me, dropping your bags in one smooth motion. You greet me with your wide, happy smile and embrace me. I feel the sexy curves of your hips and waist as I wrap my arms around you and hold the soft skin of your back. I smell the subtle scent of your perfume and take in this moment where I have you all to myself again.

I see your smile light up again, as you are clearly happy to be home, and you pull me in for a kiss. I feel your lips, full, soft and rich, meet with mine in perfect harmony. Just the touch of your kiss is sending me into overdrive, transporting me back to the many not-so-appropriate thoughts I've had of you throughout the day.

I've been dreaming of the little things with you. And then all of it.

I renew my grip on your back as I give you another kiss. When you kiss me like that, we almost never stop at one. As our lips intertwine again, my hands roam more adventurously around your body, feeling the small of your back, tracing the seductive sway of your hips down to the perfect feel of your enormous yet shapely ass.

I kiss you deeper, making it clear that I have no intention of stopping. I open my eyes to sneak a peek at you. Your eyelids are gently squeezed shut, a look of bliss on your face, and then I feel your lips push harder against me.

We start kissing more feverishly, with a desperation and a passion we have only had with each other. We were supposed to start making dinner, but that's the furthest thing from our minds now. These are the nights that we eat late, gladly.

You're pulling me slowly towards the bedroom, our lips locked in a frenetic dance and our feet trying to avoid the same. You stop kissing me and giggle into my cheek, amused at our clumsy movement and excited for what's to come.

Then, suddenly, you're back for more. I feel your tongue press against my own, overwhelming me even more with what you are treating me to. I'm palming your cheek, I'm pulling your hair, I'm doing all I can to keep the touch of you as well as your hold over me.

I break free from your hungry lips and begin to slide my own down your cheek, my kisses again becoming gentle and soft. I trace my way down your neck, eagerly seeking your collarbone. By the time I get to the elegant edge of your shoulder, you are openly moaning, knowingly announcing your desire and the effect I have upon you. I kiss across your collarbone, both sides of your neck, down into your cleavage, as your head lolls and you begin practically panting with desire for me.

You push me away with the top of your head and go straight for the side of my neck. You know that's one of my most sensitive spots. You're not playing fair. You are kissing my neck, biting my neck, licking it, doing all you can to obliterate my composure. And it's working. My knees are buckling, as I feel tingling sensations shooting down my arms, up my skull, down the top of my thighs and my ass. I'm too sensitive to resist you. And you are irresistible anyway.

But you have no intention of stopping there. I feel you pulling at my shirt and then I know it's time, as I lift it over my head for you. You frantically pull at my belt buckle as you take my belt off for me, and then yank my pants and underwear down in one smooth motion.

My cock is rock hard for you, as it almost always is. Right now I am so hard that it feels like I am practically pointing towards the ceiling. You smile up at me, basking in the knowledge that it's you who arouses me like this. Then you start kissing up my thighs. I'm shaking, practically needing to sit down as you give love to my inner thighs.

Then suddenly, reality practically falls away. I'm in your mouth. You normally might lick me, or kiss me, or tease the ever-living hell out of me. But not today. I love it. It's so perfect. I feel the fullness of your lips on the soft skin of my cock. Your tongue, masterfully working my head and touching me everywhere. It's so good. You are so fucking good, baby. And I tell you. I always try to tell you.

But you have no mercy for me today. I haven't cum yet, despite fantasizing about you all day, and you know it. You can feel it in my desperation, and how I can't stand the goodness of your pleasure. And you're looking up at me with those unrepentant, beautiful hazel eyes, and you're truly sucking me now. Harder and faster. I feel the vibrations of your horny, unrelenting moans around my engorged dick, and I twitch as I feel it get even fucking harder.

I need more pleasure. I need more of you. I gather your hair in my fist and I gently push your head down, and you are going, going, gone, and I'm completely lost as you take me into your throat. Then you start moving up and down, keeping me in your throat as you are practically fucking your face with my dick.

God you are so, so good, baby.

I need you. I need you naked. I need to take all of you.

I pull you off your knees and start kissing you. I pull your blouse over your head hurriedly, and you laugh at the clumsiness and over-eagerness of my motions. Then come your pants and thong, and finally I have you all to myself.

I pull your naked body into my own and I am touching you everywhere that I can. I squeeze your hips in my hands as you moan. I take entire handfuls of that perfect ass in my hand, then spank each cheek hard, making you yelp and slap playfully at my shoulder.

But I'm in a hurry for you, baby. I don't have much time to play around.

I tell you get on your hands and knees for me. You comply, knowing that I'll take very good care of you.

You gently lay your wild, dark brown hair down, flex your thighs and push your ass way into the air. Fuck, you're perfect. Cute feet leading into full calves leading into incredibly thick, smooth, blemishless thighs. I start squeezing your calves as I get closer, staring at how your hips flare out into the biggest, most perfect ass I've ever seen. I bet my own would only fill one of your ivory, immaculate cheeks. Your body is such a visceral, sexual sight to me. You fill me with a desire that only taking you would appease.

Not to mention, between those cheeks is your tight, pink pussy waiting for me, and I see how much sucking my cock turned you on. I notice the arousal dripping from your pussy down your upper right thigh. I twitch as I think about how fucking good you're going to feel.

Waiting no longer, I dive face-first into your thighs, and you squeal at the unexpected intrusion and the harsh feel of my scruff. But then I start kissing higher and higher, and your squeals turn into moans as I reach your pussy.

I rub you with my nose and then lick straight up you, from your clit to the bottom of your slit. Your moans turn loud and long. I'm burying my nose into your ass and my tongue inside your pussy, desperate to get as deep as I can. I love this angle but I need more, right now.

I spin onto my back and then lay down underneath you, grabbing those glorious thighs and pulling you down onto my face. Your slit lands on my nose and you laugh, quickly adjusting yourself. You are incredible. I grab your hips and start licking your clit with my tongue, over and over again. I spin my tongue in circles, over the entirety of your lips, inside you, around your clit. Then my hands are roaming all over you, squeezing your ankles, your tummy, your gorgeous, round, D-cup breasts. I am literally getting all of you that I can.

But you are doing the same with me. Now it's your turn to fuck my face, and you are getting your fill. Your moans are getting loader as you hump my tongue and grind that clit into me. I love your desperation. I love your ass and pussy on my face. Baby, I just love you.

Then I roll my tongue together, grab your hips and shove it as far up your pussy as I can. Your body shakes and you completely lose our rhythm. You just can't take it anymore.

Fuck me, you say.

I've been waiting every hour of today to fuck you.

I scramble to my feet and you pull back up to your knees, waving that sumptuous ass in the air again, shaking it back and forth to tease me. My cock has never been more ready for you. And you've never been more ready for me. The wetness of your arousal and is all over you and you are glistening, ready for me to take you.

I lean over you, grab your hips in my strong hands, and slowly slide the head inside of you. You gasp, because I know all too well that pussy is tight, and I am thick. We were made for each other, baby.

Normally I take it easier on you, but I'm not in a patient mood. I gradually slide my entire cock inside you, and you gasp loudly and let out a string of curses as you feel all of my seven inches fill you. I'm not normally quite this long, but God you're sexy, baby. I'm on cloud nine as I look down at your perfect body. I can't believe you are the one I get to please. As well as the one I get to have for my pleasure.

I slowly withdraw myself and then slide myself balls-deep in you again. It's so intensely erotic to see the lips of your pussy wrapped so tightly around my cock. To feel it and see it at the same time is absurdly sexy. Your pussy is so warm and wet for me. Our bodies are on fire for each other.

Next thing I know, I'm starting to find a tempo with you, but my eyes are already rolling into the back of my head. I should have gotten off today before you got home. Your body and you are just too much for me.

I'm trying to fuck you in short, slow strokes, feeling those lips stretched around me, but you keep throwing that sexy ass back into me, making those big ass cheeks bounce as you ride my cock. I would try to slow you down, but there's no point in trying when you need my dick this badly.

I stop stroking into you and let you take over riding me, and you moan with appreciation when you realize what I'm doing. I'm letting you take what you want. I stay on my knees and watch, mouth wide open, as your thick, shapely ass moves up and down my shaft. Shallow, shallow, balls-deep. Shallow, shallow, balls-deep. I love when you have fun with me, baby.

Your warmth and wetness have taken their toll on me, and my balls are starting to boil. I'm reaching a fork in the road. I spank your right ass cheek and start plunging my dick into you again, and you loudly moan in surprise as I take over. You reach down with your right hand and start rubbing your clit with your fingers, as you get ever closer to orgasm. As I'm thrusting deep into you, I ask you what you want. You tell me you want my cum.

And I'm more than happy to oblige you. I love when you want me to finish inside you.

I've given up on trying to make this last, satisfying the consistent desire I have to just get more, more, more of you during our sex. I grab your left shoulder and your hair in my right hand, as I begin pumping myself into you, harder and harder. Your thighs slip further down and out, opening yourself even more to the pounding I'm giving you.

This sight sends me over the edge and I feel myself ready to explode. You feel my shaft swell, further filling you up, and you are screaming, begging for me to cum. And I do.

My vision flashes and then my eyes just see your ass smacking against me urgently, milking me as I feel my cock pumping over and over again, your fingers flicking against my balls as you frantically pleasure your clit. You scream out my name as my orgasm triggers yours and I feel your pussy clamping against my cock, just adding to the pleasure as I shoot more cum inside of you. I'm pulsing and throbbing what feels like forever, until I'm finally spent.

I lay down next to you, lazy, content smiles on our faces. I look up at the ceiling and drift off, happy in the knowledge that I have decades more of this to enjoy with you.