All Comments on 'Is Incest Best?'

by Tomh1966

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
overwatcheroverwatcherabout 1 month ago

A bit to ponder on. My next story, a pt 2 maybe going to sci-fi, pt 1 was in non-erotic but pt 2 will have sex. I'll research what degree of sex is allowable in N-E but I suspect what I'm envisaging may take it out of that category. Thanks for your work. Appreciated.

BluePomatoBluePomatoabout 1 month ago

That's a cursed title

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 month ago

I not sure why you are doing this! I guess you must like numbers.

4

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Good essay, but I still won’t be reading incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It would be interesting if you split that data based on the presence or absence of tags, although the quality of tags would play in as well. I just don't see stories without tags getting as many later views as those that can be found with a relevant tag search. Maybe more people would be encouraged to actually tag their stories if they saw a benefit to themselves instead of just their readers?

Tomh1966Tomh1966about 1 month agoAuthor

Boyd. I wrote this just to provide a service to the community. I think I asked the same questions at some point. I don't read or write Incest either. Shrug. Nonetheless, that is where the views are most. OTOH I write in LW and have had some success and that does get me views.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

My unscientific take:

1. Very taboo, so it is alluring.

2. Most (but not all) of these stores are HEA.

Unlike non consent, Loving Wives, Interracial, horror, these have happy endings. You are not going to (figuratively) screw over a family member. You are not going to ghost them and leave them holding the bag/baby.

So, it is a positive, kinder and gentler category.

Just a thought...

HusbandXHusbandXabout 6 hours ago

Is there intrinsic value in readership? Is an author validated or enhanced by more readers or reviews? If an author writes and no one reads, does it change the quality or value of the work? I say 'no,' to all; the writing has merit of its own accord. We live in a world of 'likes.' It's not the 'like' itself that's superficial, but the pursuit, thereof.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTomh1966@Tomh1966
Note that I am rarely on Saturday and Sunday which can cause delays in... well anything to do with this site. Currently working on Fixing the past 5. Stuck majorly. Heartbreak and Hope 6, 7 8 and 9. 6 and 7 are 90 % done. 8 and 9 will move the story well into their year. ...