Is It Happening?

Story Info
Stan and Charli expand their friendship with Lucas.
4.8k words
4.63
34.4k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,594 Followers

The role playing was getting more specific. Lucas was being named in their lovemaking. Both Stan and Charli were alluding to him finding her just fucked by Lucas and Stan eating Lucas' cum load from her pussy. They were painting some scenarios that while not extremely complicated, were targeting Charli having just been fucked. The most recent progression was the big dark chocolate colored dildo that Stan had picked up at an adult novelty store. While Lucas was at home fucking one of his 'hot white wives', Stan and Charli were home rehearsing a scenario where Lucas had just fucked Charli. After the sex session, they lay in bed and recovered. Stan had learned by now that part of their new sex life was to talk and cuddle after they were satisfied. Stan knew better than to leave her without an orgasm. In fact, now it was his only goal to make sure Charli was satisfied. He was more than satisfied with this new kinky style of sex. He was indeed taking on a more submissive role in sex, contrary to his business persona where he was the 'Man in Charge'.

Charli asked him, "Stan, do you believe that story about the husband delivering his wife to Lucas to be fucked?"

"Yeah, strangely, Honey, I do. I mean the way he said it was very realistic. I did not sense that he was fucking with my head. Lucas is really not like that. Matter of fact, I asked him if I should be worried about him making a move on you before we invited him over for dinner. He was insulted and kind of chastised me for asking that. He said that he did not hit on hot white wives, especially his friend's wives. Besides, most of the fuck buddies came to him by referral from their girlfriends. So, a question for you, 'Hotwife', if you were fucking a black man with a monster cock, would you send him over to one of your friends?"

"That's a good one, Honey. I have no idea. I mean, if his cock were that good, maybe I would want to keep it for myself." She teased.

"Well, the last two times we fucked, we pretended it was Lucas who had just cum in you."

She giggled, "I know and that role playing is really exciting. But it is between the two of us for a good time. You wouldn't want me to do that for real."

"I don't know, Baby. The way you dressed tonight. While it appeared very casual, you were still hot as a fire. Your nipples practically poked through the thin top and I could detect a shadow of pink where your areolas contacted the shirt. It would not be a stretch for Lucas to think that you were auditioning for a round in his bed. Or our bed."

"Stop that, Stan. I was not doing that."

"Oh, no? Then did you just forget to put on a bra?"

"No. A bra would have shown through that top. Besides, my nipples did not poke out through the material."

"Maybe not through, but the bulge of the nipple and the outline of your areolas damn sure were visible to the sight. And we guys can imagine the rest if you give us just a little eye candy."

"Well, excuse me. The next time we are around Lucas, I will dress like a nun."

"Hell, no, Charli. That's no fun. What you wore tonight gave me a boner in the restaurant. I guarantee that Lucas was sporting a hard on. In fact, he went commando to the restaurant because he couldn't wear his wet underwear after racquetball. Tell me you didn't notice a bulge down his leg."

"I did, sort of, but his slacks were business cut and not tight."

"So. You were looking?"

"No."

"HUH?"

"Well maybe a glance or two. So, I won't wear anything like that again around him."

"Why not? I was as hard as I could be and horny to eat you after you had just been 'fucked'. I think now I could do it for real. The idea of you with someone else makes me feverish. I don't want to lose you, but the fantasy is making me mad. So instead of dressing down why don't you dress UP the next time we entertain Lucas?"

"Are you freakin' kidding me? You want me to seriously entice our friend into our bed? And dress like a slut?"

"Yes. That would turn me on so much and I know it will you, too. Don't be shy. You knew those big tits would make a monk hard. You want this as much as I do. So, what do you intend to wear next time?"

"You are the slut, Stan."

Stan laughed, "I may be. But you are definitely no slut. What you are is a one hundred percent gorgeous hot wife who wants to get fucked by our friends' enormous cock. And it is enormous. I saw it in the shower. I am not gay, but it gave me a boner."

"You saw it in the shower?"

"Absolutely."

"Just how big was it?"

"I don't know how long, but it hung way down his thighs. What's more is that he knew that was the reason that I wanted him to shower at the club. Then you met us half dressed. God only knows what he thinks. He might think we are trying to seduce him."

"Are we?"

"I guess. This is making me crazy. I don't want you to fuck another man. Then I can't get the image out of my mind and I get an erection like I have never felt before. It is confusing. The thought of the taboo and him actually cumming in you almost makes me cum in my pants. Then I feel guilty for even thinking about it."

"Oh, god, Stan. I feel the same way. I guess hearing you talk about Lucas' cock and those horny white housewives has made me so curious that I get a tingle in my pussy when we talk about it."

"So, Charli, what are we going to do? I can't stop thinking about seeing his black cock disappear into your beautiful vaginal petals."

"I don't know either, Stan, but hearing you talk like that makes me want to fuck somebody quickly."

Stan was hard yet again and proceeded to sink his cock into his wife. They made more traditional love this time. They were like minks. The erotic thoughts were spurring them on. Stan thought, 'At this rate, we won't need anyone else fucking Charli'. Then the image of the massive black spear entering her and filling her with black baby making seed made him cum again.

The next time Stan and Lucas played golf, it seemed like the tension was different.

"So," Stan timidly asked, "How did your date with the hot wife go?"

"It was good. I hope you don't think ill of me for what I have told you, Stan."

"Well, uh, it is kind of different for me to be talking to a guy about his sex life, but we are friends. I mean, I don't necessarily think that all friends share such details. You are pretty specific about your wishes and I know I kind of talked down to you when you first told me about your unique sex life. I shouldn't have. I'm sorry."

"Oh, that's okay, buddy. But it is not at all unique. Like I said, I have found it to my benefit that so many white wives relish the thought of getting some black cock. Since I have so much to offer them, I don't even have to try anymore."

"So, you just wait on a hot wife to call you?"

"It is not just like that. It comes from all directions. At one time, I did troll the bars a little. I don't know why, but for some reason when white women look at me, I can tell what they are thinking. Not to mention that a good many husbands are the ones who make the first contact about me fucking their wives."

"No. You are kidding now."

"Nope. As a matter of fact, I met Jeffery at the gym. First time I saw him, I was in the shower. Just like you the other day. After that, he seemed to go out of his way to talk to me until one day he asked me to come over to their place for drinks."

"By the way, what did you and Charli think of my cock the other night?"

"What?"

"You know, Stan, my cock. You got a good look at it in the shower and Charli saw it snaking down my pant leg. I just wondered if you guys discussed it afterwards?"

"Oh, Man, are you serious?"

"Well, you are serious enough to be curious about the size and why I fuck so many hot wives. Look, I know it hung in the air and you just wanted to get a look. Actually, I am intrigued to know why your curiosity was peaked. I mean, you are married to one of the most beautiful women on earth. You must be doing something right. So why would you be interested in my cock? Are you thinking about a little interracial sex on the side for your wife?"

"Oh, my god, Lucas. Of course not."

"Really? So, you and Charli have not discussed big black cock or my cock?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"The kind you are avoiding. Just tell me that it never came up and we will forget the whole thing. I really value your and Charli's friendship and I wouldn't dare mess it up. But if there is some curiosity there, then we can deal with it. So......."

"Well. This is embarrassing, Lucas. We did talk about it after the topic came up about why I thought you would not bring a date to dinner with us."

"That is about my dating. How about the topic of my cock?"

"Yeah, I guess I mentioned it later on."

"Did you guys have sex when you talked about it?"

"I don't exactly remember."

"Bullshit. Was your sex unusual after you saw my cock and described it to your wife?"

"Lucas, that's personal."

"Not that much, friend. I bet you fucked her brains out."

"Okay, yes, we did have wild sex. But we have wild sex sometimes."

"Oh, yeah, interesting. Care to go into details. I mean you asked about my date with Cheryl and Jeffery. It was just as wild as every other time I have fucked her. I still don't know what she likes the best. My big cock or telling Jeffery about my big cock."

"Anyway, back to you and Charli."

"Okay, what?"

"Nothing, I guess. It seems to be right on the tip of your tongue, but you just can't get it out. If I am wrong, I apologize, but do I detect some interest on your part? And Charli was dressed like a casual bombshell the other night. I mean, that white top with no bra was like an invitation. Or I could be wrong."

Silence.

Lucas gazed into Stan's eyes waiting for a sign.

"Okay, Stan, I apologize. Please forgive me. I was out of line. I won't mention it again. Like I said, I don't want anything to come between our friendship."

"Well, uh, Lucas, hold on. Uh, well, I don't know how to say this. Uh, uh, I mean, well, yes, it was, uh, uh extremely good sex after dinner. I can't, uh, I mean, uh, I can't talk about a man's cock, you know."

Lucas laughed at Stan's discomfort. He had pushed the poor man to the edge and offered to remove the topic. But Stan had blinked and what was more, he seemed to be afraid that he was kissing goodbye to their chances to explore the 'friendship' to the fullest. He knew the look. The new cuckold wince. The experienced cuckold husbands were well past the point of embarrassment. Most of them who participated more actively in the lifestyle were indeed at that point starting out. Excitement mixed with guilt. Then the guilt would vanish over time and both partners would enjoy the whole experience. He knew that the wives by far had the better of it. Evidence was how wantonly erotic these hot women were when getting fucked properly. Once the husband got past his own insecurities and learned that it was one sure way they could make his wife happy, he then identified as part of the union. No one was hurt and everyone was happy.

"Look, Stan. We have knocked the ice off the pond, so to speak. Why don't you talk to Charli about it some more? Let's be careful. You are a very handsome man with an average sized white cock. You need to make sure you and Charli can put this into perspective. The good thing about what I am offering you out of friendship is that it is safe. I get tested regularly just in case some of the wives have bigger appetites as far as how regularly they engage in a little side action. I don't mess with nymphos. I get enough from well heeled ladies who just want a thrill. I prefer that the husband knows about everything. That way, there are no surprises. And if he changes his mind somewhere along the way, he has no one to blame. A lot of the wives end up getting it out of their system and find other hobbies."

"I think that if you and Charli are interested in expanding our friendship, that will be the case for you. I don't envision it as a long-term thing and I surely won't come between you guys. Just be sure before you decide. There is no way to unring that bell."

Stan played the conversation over and over in his mind as he drove home that day. He and Charli had discussed it. Now he and Lucas had discussed it. Stan was shaking with excitement but filled with fear and dread. What if they crossed the line and everything turned out bad? Would this end his friendship with Lucas. Would it end his marriage? Should he just keep quiet and forget about the offer? Lucas did give him a wide gate as an out. Nothing would be discussed after that if he let it drop. He wondered if he kept quiet, would Charli inquire more?

That evening, Charli dressed in a sexy gown and wore medium heeled bedroom slippers. Her hair was perfect. Her makeup was perfect. It was not like she was about to go to sleep. Stan felt the vibes. Ordinarily his cock would be rock hard. That night he was as soft as a noodle. Charli was picking up some vibes that all was not well. She approached him and sat beside him on the couch. She leaned over and touched his thigh and gave him a wet kiss on the lips. He had trouble responding. More aggressively, she touched his cock through his gym style shorts. She looked at him and asked, "Is everything all right, Baby? You seem so preoccupied."

"Uh, well, no, it's just work."

"Work? Everything is going beautifully. The websites are doing just what Lucas said they would. We are having trouble keeping up with demand. I am having trouble keeping up with inventory, invoicing and purchase orders. What is it that you are worried about?"

"Okay, it is not work, Charli. I talked to Lucas today. I asked him how his date went. I should have never brought it up. He confronted me about why I wanted to see his cock in the shower. He knows I am not gay. He also asked how you liked his cock."

"Me? I haven't seen his cock."

"He knew you were looking a few times and saw how it bulged down his thigh since he wasn't wearing underwear."

"Shit. I thought I was more discreet."

"Also, he thought that your outfit was casual but inviting. Anyway, he felt like both of us had interest in his cock. He said that if he was wrong, he apologized. He said that he doesn't want to spoil our friendship and business relationship. He said that if there was indeed any interest on our part, that we need to talk it over carefully before we decide to act."

"Wow. I guess we are guilty as charged, huh? The role playing is so exciting and we are both so engrossed in it. I thought it was just harmless fun. Now we are talking about doing something for real. That is what we are talking about, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess Lucas has called it right. As much as we tried to play cool, the role playing progressed to that point where we can't deny it. We can forget about it, though. What do you think?"

"Oh, back on me? The horny wife?"

"No, Baby. It is shared. I just didn't think we would have to decide anything like this."

"Well, Stan, the true test is how we both feel about this. Fantasy is one thing. We have been so turned on with the fantasy. I wonder how the real thing might feel?"

"That's just it. We both wonder and must decide. I know Lucas is sincere. He thinks you are hotter that all his 'Hot wives'. He would do you in a heartbeat. Let's talk about it in bed, okay?"

When they got in bed, they both lay there waiting for the other to make the first move. Finally, Charli pulled her sheer gown up and pulled off his shorts. She mounted him and his cock responded. They were making slow beautiful love. She leaned forward and pulled the gown over his head, feeding him her luscious full breasts. As he suckled the nipples, she groaned.

"You wish this was Lucas' black cock in your pussy, Charli?"

"Oh, god, yes, fuck me with that big black cock." She came and came as Stan exploded inside her. He came so hard it almost hurt.

Afterward, much later as they cuddled, Stan said, "I guess there is no need to discuss it any further. I will set up a dinner with Lucas at a good restaurant. You dress like you want to be fucked really hard and we will see what he has to say. Okay?"

She kissed him hard. "Sounds like a plan. Now get some sleep. You are not getting any more of this pussy until after Lucas fucks me. I want you to be good and horny and eat me afterwards. You will be a true cuckold then. I love you."

Stan and Lucas played golf that Saturday. Stan had a hard time breaking the ice. Finally, he asked Lucas if he had plans for the evening.

"Nothing I can't cancel, why?"

"Uh, we, uh, Charli and I would like to take you to dinner at a nice place and talk."

"Okay. What time?"

"Say eight at the new Italian restaurant."

"Okay, is this what we were talking about the other day?"

"Yes. We can have drinks at our house afterward and discuss where we go from here."

"Perfect, Stan. I don't think either one of you will regret this. I admire both of you and will treat you with respect. You make the calls and be open and honest about everything."

Stan called and gave the go ahead to Charli. She had already made some arrangements for that day. She got her hair done all special for the date. Of course, a manicure and pedicure. New dress. New panties. She wasn't going to wear a bra. The dress was white and wrapped around her breasts. It had navy trim on the lapels which dipped below her bustline. Any sideways movement would show plenty of breast. Leaning forward might expose a nipple. For the occasion, she purchased a pair of navy five-inch heels. She would tower over Stan and really tower over Lucas. Just because Lucas had the cock, didn't mean that Charli couldn't show some superiority.

When they got ready to leave for the restaurant, Stan was waiting downstairs. Charli came down looking like a dream. At that moment, Stan was willing to forget the date and stay home. He gave that thought up, though. They were nervous on the way to the restaurant. When they arrived, they got a table for three. Lucas came shortly and was shown to their table.

"Oh, god, Charli. You are so hot. Every guy in here should be jealous of Stan."

Lucas had a plan. This was not like the rest of his hot wives. This was special and he wanted to treat them special. Dinner was good, but the conversation was a little stilted. They all knew that something was going to happen. The couple didn't know exactly. Lucas would prolong the inevitable a little longer. The eroticism of his plan was intoxicating. He hoped the couple would get as much pleasure from it as he anticipated.

When they made their way back to Stan and Charli's house, Stan poured them all a drink. Charli was nervously flitting about until Lucas took control.

"Charli take it easy. Stand here."

He approached her and reached for the navy buttons which secured the dress at the side of her waist. He slowly slipped each one through the hole and let the dress drape aside exposing her double D's and her white thong. He moved behind her and gently slid the garment off her shoulders. He took the dress and laid it on the couch. Walking around her again, he marveled at her beauty. She was tall and well curved. Her bottom was full and raised high around her waist. The curve of her ass to her narrow waist was so erotic. She was standing tall in her heels and panties. Taller than each man. Much taller than Lucas, especially.

The playing field tilted, however when Lucas removed his shirt and pants. All that was left was a pair of nylon briefs with a huge bulge. Charli's eyes started to dilate even before he dropped the briefs. She had never seen a black cock before. She had never seen such a big cock before. She had never even imagined that a cock could be this large. Her pussy was quivering. Her breath came in gasps.

Lucas said, "Stan, take your clothes off. Let's go to the bedroom."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,594 Followers
12