All Comments on 'Is It Happening?'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82about 4 years ago

I enjoyed this, just enough excitement to keep my interest. It's obvious that Charli will be fucked senseless by Lucas, and Stan will become the Ultimate cuckold. Can't wait!

JDOrlandoJDOrlandoabout 4 years ago

Please hurry with the next chapter love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good start-keep going slow!

It would be great to spend the first part of the next chapter on "cuckold angst"-maybe on the part of both Charli and Stan. Maybe they even decide to put an end to it-but then can't!

Tootight1Tootight1about 4 years ago
Good Story

I was wondering I would ever find a good story about cuckolding, and now I think I have. Time will tell. Looking forward to the second chapter. I think this is the first one where they both wanted it, and stated so. No hidden agenda, no lies, no secrets, no plans, it is a worthy read. This doesn't mean it wont happen, but it's a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How far will Lucas take Stan's cuckolding?

I imagine Lucas has a good sense of how far he can take Chari and Stan. The big question is how much further will he take them so he can have more of Charli. Also, as he cuckolds Stan how will Stan's business relationship with Lucas change? Will he be more submissive in the office as Lucas asserts his masculinity over them.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 4 years ago
Hmm a lot of words in the build-up to the real thing!

This is a good start to fulfillment needed by all. These bull stories with married women are very popular and certainly have my attention. So bring it on, can't wait!

JoeElfJoeElfabout 4 years ago

I really liked these 3 stories. I would suggest though that you consider assigning numbers to these if they go beyond another episode.

Digger66Digger66about 4 years ago
Keep going!

This story is so hot. I love how you have built up the tension. Great job. Please write more chapters.

freakycouple41freakycouple41almost 4 years ago
GREAT!!

This story is AMAZING I cant wait for more!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OMG!

Lucas was brilliant with this set up. The couple will certainly be ready for the next step. Hell my wife said she would fuck him in a heartbeat!

Great story line, we will look for the next chapter. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful story

Very arousing tale.

I think many white couples would got ahead with such an offer.

We white males seem to be very accepting of Black men taking our wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To many words in the story, sounded to scripted and analytical. Need more insight from her about what she’s feeling and her nervousness. I don’t care about the stud cock, the stories not about him.

dwayne369dwayne369almost 2 years ago

I hate reading comments from "Anonymous" readers... If you can't post with a username DON'T POST... How hard is it to get a fake user name... DUH!!!

Nice story and these type situations happen all the time!!!

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Now is Starts to get Scary! I've shared all my wives & GF with my Black Buddies, but I never had any of them going on any "Dates"! That seems unnecessary and very scary, with Total loss of ANY control for hubby. Why is he doing this? Just to make the Torture Stronger? The Thrill Stronger? Give the wife more Freedom? Make the Hubby feel more helpless? Too Scary for me! Fuck my wife, but I want to be there and watch and see what happens! I'm not going to let you share her at some bar with 100 guys. 5 Stars to writer, great story exciting.

litlbulllitlbull4 months ago

Amazing story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous