Is It Happening?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made their way to the master bedroom. Charli was strutting her full curvy body ahead of them as Lucas and Stan followed. As Stan finished removing his clothing, Charli turned and faced the two. Lucas with his hardening cock bobbing to life. Stan with his little cock bobbing up and down as his heart flooded blood into the erection. From her vantage point, Lucas appeared to be twice as long as Stan. His cock was almost as thick as her wrist. She imagined a smaller woman could measure that black monster from her elbow to her wrist and still have some cock left over.

Her pussy was flowing. Stan was unsure about what his role would be. There he stood, naked.

"Charli," Lucas said, "Lay on the bed, Honey. Stan, I want you to get between her legs and remove her panties. Be patient. I don't want to rush into this. You will thank me later. Charli, I want you to get on your all fours and suck my cock. Stan, lay after you remove her panties, position yourself under her pussy. She is going to take my cock in her mouth. I don't know how deep. When I start to cum into her mouth, I want you to give her an orgasm with your mouth. She will be easy to bring off, so do a good job. If this goes well, she will want this big cock in her pussy. But not tonight. I have a special treat for both of you. Just be patient.

Lucas approached her ruby colored lips and stuck the tip of his cock to her mouth. She licked her tongue out and caught a big dollop of his precum. She took more into her mouth as her lips and jaw tried to accommodate him. She held him with her hand and tried to control the depth she could swallow his cock. It was way too large to go too deeply. Lucas was always disappointed that his cock was too large for a woman to deep throat him. That was for the little white guys like Stan. He leaned forward, feeding more of himself to her lips. He reached and placed his hands on her beautiful breasts. They shook as he massaged the orbs.

He pulled away from her and held his cock upright allowing her to lick his balls and the underside of the shaft. She moaned and dripped her precum down onto her husband's face. It was all she could do not to land her pussy on his mouth, but Lucas had told him to wait, so he did. Charli licked his cock all over. It was a monster. She grabbed it with her hand and tried to devour the whole thing, but of course, there was no way. She puckered her lips around the plum sized head and licked it with her tongue. Lucas was holding himself and allowing her to make love to his cock. He felt the rush coming and told Stan to suck her pussy. Lucas tensed and began shooting his cum into her mouth. She had to swallow but more was pumping into her. The cum began building up in her throat. She raised up and swallowed what she could. The black monster kept pumping cum and globs hit her in the face. She regained the head and he kept spurting into her. Eventually, the flow subsided. Stan was feverishly lapping her pussy. As Lucas' cum started diminishing, Charli began to fuck Stan's mouth with her pussy. She bucked her hips and slid her soppy pussy all over his face. When she came, she pushed down so hard that Stan felt like he might suffocate.

When she let up, Stan realized that he had shot his own cum all up his torso. Charli noticed this as she dismounted him. She began slurping the puddles and snowballing his cum back to him. Lucas was holding his softening cock as Charli sucked and deposited Stan's load back into his mouth. They were all exhausted. Charli lay back against the headboard and pillows. Lucas lay beside her.

"Honey," Charli said, "Can you go get our drinks from the living room?"

Stan plodded back and brought all three drinks on a tray. He served Lucas his and then Charli's. When they recovered enough, Lucas explained what was next.

"I hope you guys enjoyed the foreplay enough to continue. You are both beautiful. What I would like to suggest is for you to discuss how you are feeling. Decide if you want to continue this. If so, I will pick Charli up next Friday evening and take her to dinner. We will go back to my place. Stan, you are half a cuckold already. If you agree to this, Charli and I will make sure that you are cucked all the way on Friday. You will wait at home. You will be wondering what your wife is doing at my place. You will regret the decision that you will make if you accept my invitation. You will regret it, but not completely. Just as you begin wishing that you had not agreed, you will think of your wife's sloppy pussy and this big black cock stretching her beyond her belief. You think she came hard when you sucked her. Wait 'til I plunge this tool into her."

He looked them both in the eyes. He saw no regret. Having Charli suck his cock and her husband eat her pussy at the same time was a stroke of genius on Lucas' part. They were in. But not completely. They were satisfied, but not completely. He knew that the next week would be an adventure to them. He also knew that Stan's little white cock would not touch her pussy all week. It would be a full week of foreplay. They would both be on edge. They would have time to back out. However, Lucas had a profound sense of hot white wives. Charli would not back out. Stan was also mesmerized by Lucas' cock. He would not back out either. Friday night would be the start of their cuckold marriage and he couldn't wait. Lucas was about to give this fine white woman the fuck of her life.


12