All Comments on 'Is It Just Business?'

by BlueFellow

Sort by:
  • 240 Comments
vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

first, when you "preach" at your readers at the end of your story, that's never a good thing. second, how is this version better? It's still a cuckold story. It's not even close to being a RAAC. When he just finds out his wife has been cheating on him for TWELVE YEARS and he makes this statement "I promised there was no way I would break up my family over sex." It's a cuck story. Could you have turned it into a RAAC? sure, but this was not that. Letting her stay friends with one of the betrayers-Nancy is unconscionable.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

if your gonna write a cuck story USE the tag

and asshole like me wont read it and give you one star for lying about it being a cuck story

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 2 years ago

The reconciliation was NOT earned. Six weeks? Seriously? I expect hubby will be dead within two years from his destroyed internal organs from the acid and bile he had been swallowing …

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

Good series. Keep the stories coming

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 2 years ago

i really don't see how he could stay with her

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

It's absurd !

You can't vote for the style of writing.

1 - This is not a spelling or grammar contest.

2- Who apart from competent people could do it.

Readers vote for a story with their feelings, their experience and their experiences.

In the end, they vote with their hearts, their feelings.

Question about the men you mention having had long-term relationships?

What do we do with their wives when they find out about the affair?

A simple divorce without BTB is much more realistic.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
I can tell that you are British

You leave out critical words like --a-- --the-- and you have trouble putting the final --t-- on thought

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

if she was not caught she would be have an affair and he still be a cuckold well written but a bit of a no point story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well written, but a little sad that she could allow this to happen. at least the husband kept his promise to himself

MightyheartMightyheartabout 2 years ago

Too lo g a betrayal but very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nah, pass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It sucked. Jon has no balls, and was so fucking boring, that it is hard to blame her.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 2 years ago

not a badly written willing cuckold story. He's a cuckold because he stayed with a know hooker. she was a private whore for beck and call to Grant.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Very good story. I just don't agree with the ending. I really think he should have divorced her. Whether he did once he found our or when both kids were adults can be debated. Letting her back into his bedroom was a mistake. I much prefer SaddleTramp1956's ending - where he divorces her, and then finds a girlfriend on a cruise. Linda can't handle him replacing her and attempts suicide - twice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"My body betrayed me..." I did not cheat on you, I never disrespected you, I always loved you.

My body betrayed me: I am the aggrieved party here, not you. I always treated you the same. I didn't cheat on you my body cheated on me!

"My body betrayed me...and I became a paid whore."

LWlurker

Aej_1Aej_1about 2 years ago

We tend to forget that we are all animals,with animal instincts and unexplainable urges. The story I felt was real and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unrealistic story about the cuckold. My rating 0 *

mordbrandmordbrandabout 2 years ago

12 years. Once a week. He forgives her. If that isn't a raac, I don't know what is.

Uno ⭐

hankmbb1017hankmbb1017about 2 years ago

George needed to get his ass kicked repeatedly! So did Natalie!

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Ridiculous. Twelve years of infidelity which he later terms as ‘indiscretion’, she was laughing her socks off at the gullible idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He should have made her agree to an on-going affair with a young woman for the length of her affair.

She deserves no less than that. Of course she would have to remain faithful to him.

Burner70Burner70about 2 years ago

Good writing and all .but she never showed remorse for what she did. I as most would have kicked her whore like ass to the curb. Or just say fuck it to save cash pay her no mind. Go get my fuck on with other qhores and make her suck my off from time to time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah slutting around behind his back fro years isn't "loving you beyond everything." Obviously a falicy, deleted in dream land. Everything isn't being a little gunk gutter for an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So the monster moves on and destroys more lives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Part 2 was better (more drama) then part 1 but unfortunately the story went for the simp-dream of "she truly loves me eventough she backstabbed me (for 12 years!)". What is even worse is that the Linda in part 1 has very little to do with the Linda in part 2, but I guess that was the only way to facilitate a RAAC.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. Please write more like this and thank you for sharing.

jaythemanjaythemanabout 2 years ago

I often comment, but rarely rate stories. This was well written, but it gets a 1. There is no plausible reconciliation after 12 years and further, what did she do to deserve one? Crying? Guest bedroom for a couple weeks? Also, a real grown man would not feel bound by a childhood promise to himself. We do gain wisdom over the years. There simply is no basis for reconciliation and you didn't really even try to give us one.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 2 years ago

It was great to see Grant get what h....

Oooops.

He got off with zero repercussions.

None

Not a single one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. Well-written, but hard to read. Alternated between feeling bad for Tom and wanting to strangle him. Still leaning toward the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The problem of being just business is: even after she retired she kept fucking her lover. No business justified that! As the husband said she cheated all her family, no remorse during and after the fact. She always slept well, during and after ending the affair! No way to that marriage could survive! So no, not a good ending!

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

The childhood promise is somewhat contrived. But the childhood abandonment not so much as a current motivator. OTOH, I can't see him staying with her. She fucked for money, and lied to him for years. And she liked getting fucked by Grant, and still kept up with it when she didn't need to do so.. If I were her husband, I'd feel as if she'd made a hollow farce of my life. That's not forgivable, ever. D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"I promised there was no way I would break up my family over sex."

Except, it wasn't just about sex. It was her choosing her ambition and career over any sense of good character judgement. It was her choosing betrayal and infidelity over faithfulness, loyalty and commitment. It was her entitlement and selfishness. She valued the ego stoking of the illicit sex with Grant over any love for her husband or family. She felt entitled to cheat and then after 12 years of cheating felt felt entitled to reconciliation.

That's why these reconciliation stories don't work. They operated from the position that cheaters are entitled to reconciliation. It’s an unquestioned given. It’s assumed the betrayed spouse must keep their commitment to the cheater. It’s irrelevant that cheaters didn’t keep their commitments.

Cheaters natter on about unconditional love. Don’t judge them, they’re still good people who did “bad” (see Caveats A through Z) things. What’s important here is that you recognize their inherent goodness. Unconditionally. It’s good because… well, they have some FINE QUALITIES other than cheating. They are more than the sum of their fucking around. They’re people deserving of love and respect because they said so.

Cheaters who assume reconciliation is their right and due fail to understand the gravity of the offense. Most of these stories focus on minimizing and obfuscating the gravity of the offense. In fact, most reconciliation stories quickly shift away from the how badly the cheater has destroyed their spouse by their betrayal and the painful emotional impact and focus on the aggrieved spouses reaction and how to quickly get them to "get over it" because hey, the cheater said they were sorry. Reconciliation stories fail to grasp understand that repairing a relationship after infidelity is a long haul with dubious prospects. They fail to recognize that reconciliation is a risky investment for the aggrieved spouse. Cheaters want the aggrieved spouse to assume all that risk and don't you dare you ask for any assurances, because don’t you trust them.

In this story, the cheating wife was never sorry or remorseful for cheating only sorry and self pitying because her cheating was found out. You don’t owe a cheater reconciliation. Reconciliation itself, does not help cheaters with their entitlement issues. If anything, it hurts authentic progress because it doesn’t level meaningful consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

good story, but I can never understand stories where people who cheat and claim to still love are not called out on their lie. It is impossible to love someone (love is an action as well as an emotion) and betray them. The two cannot exist together, one has to give way. Linda may believe she loves her husband while cheating on him, but it is not true. If she loved him, above her own desires, she would have rejected Grant. The truth is she loved her promotion and the sex that came with it, more than she loved her husband. Even in the end she still pines for Grant. The only frustrating part of the story for me was not his forgiveness, it was her being allowed to claim she loved him without ramifications. Your last paragraph was just so far removed from the reality of the rest of the story it almost ruined it for me. However, again, you're a good story teller!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Weakling. All he did is just show her she can do whatever the hell she wants and he might be sad for bit but oh well too bad. Cuck stories suck. Go back to where they were. Where he was the unknowing sucker while she fucked around for years, yeah great choice.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

You wrote a good story just not one I found exceptable nor likable. Linda was nothing but a paid whore as Jon said. She did take things away from her family with her dirty little secret for 12 solid years. Even after she ended it with Grant she still had fond memories of her time with him and will for the rest of her life. I personally doubt that she would have given up Grant. She was like a crack whore needing her next fix. And that my friend is what I find so unexceptable. Jon couldn't help but think he and the kid were always second best. The only reason Linda don't leave him and take his kids is because Grant was some kind of weird pervert. Personally I have to look in the mirror every morning and like what I see. Staying with her and not trusting her even for the kids sake would slowly eat my soul until I was nothing but a sad, hateful old man. He should have had the backbone his mother had and went scorched on all of them. Saddletramp did good in his tale but I would like to see something use the nuclear option on Grant and Natalie and make them gator bait.

You ended the story with a question about men having long term affairs at work and why not women? I feel the same way about men who do this. Their wives should cut their balls off and go scorched earth on them also just as I think Jon should have done. I did take your advice and vote on the story and the writing and gave you a solid 4*. Thanks for posting.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

An interesting story. Yes, staying together for the children's sake did put a twist on it. BUT... but... but he should have told her, insisted on it, that once per week perhaps on a Friday evening, until the kids left home, he would arrange to see an escort for an evening of sex. Plus, his slut wife would pay for it from her personal funds. See how the whore accepts that! I mean, she fucked the CEO for 12 YEARS, weekly and expects him to just accept it and forgive her.

HikingThruHikingThruabout 2 years ago

Well written. The pledge gives him pause, directly related to his own past. But the reality of 12 years of weekly cheating more than overwhelms that story device. Roughly 600 times she fucked her boss and came home a liar, cheater and paid whore, and then lied some more to keep it going after retiring. That's when she started taking time away from hubby and directly transferring it to Grant. And his reasoning for forgiveness is that she came home and appeared to love him? And only stopped when caught? No, that level of betrayal could not reasonably be forgiven.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 2 years ago

Great writing that drew you into his thoughts and anguish. Unlike how so many of the commentators claims as to what they would do, your solution probably ended in the best way for everyone. Not what I did when I had a somewhat similar problem, but I hadn’t had the trauma that he’d experienced as a youngster. Either way, a definite 5 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting story, but lots of holes. Grant needed to be dealt with. As far as the writing, it was just okay. You didn’t give the two characters their own personalities when you changed perspective. Their thoughts and dialogue sounded like one person. You also fell short of expressing the emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I found the story unpleasent in that Grant was a blackmailing rapist who is allowed to continue his style of life with zero consequences This was a very extreme RAAC where the husband was a wimp, knew he had been a cuckold for 12 years if not more, never considered her having had other affairs, allows her to see Grants sister on a steady basis, accepts that the children are his based on a lying whores statement, makes zero attempt for restitution, and behaves like a spineless insect with the exception of standing up for his mother when he was a child. Sorry, but this well written story just has far too many "cuck" traits to judge him as anything more than a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To me, the story ends with Jon in pain for the rest of his life. Linda did not suffer for her actions. The adult children needed to be told what a disgusting whore their Mother was and how it destroyed their Father's happiness.

llyfrllyfrabout 2 years ago

Good story, all depends on the couple and who or why, wont happen if there isnt already an issue with the couple.

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

A lot of grandstanding, then fizzled out at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One question : Why did you not call this story "The whore and the wimp ?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was difficult to read. I mean emotionally, it was written just fine. Essentially everyone involved just gave a sad face and said "Aw I'm sorry I know it sucks" and that's pretty much it. It was infuriating and depressing. At that point logic and rational thinking will go out the window and the guy would go on a blind rampage taking out everyone involved and anyone else in the general direction of those involved. And it wouldn't be with a clever story device. It would be with something dirty, mindless, and effective. Like an RV fertilizer bomb parked in front of their building or a single player North Hollywood Shootout situation.

The problem the original story left us in a position that is almost impossible to get out of with a family intact. It really wasn't meant to be resolved. It was an upper fueled messed up cuck fantasy. The only solution was to remain dumb and oblivious and the point was driven home when she continued to whore around even after she retired at the end just to rub it in his face.

Given all that while the story was okay there was a problem with the husband after everything has settled. The worst we get is sadness occasionally in his eyes. In reality the change would be far more profound. A good example of the type of damage this would do to a guy can be seen in GodivaFan's "February Sucks - Aftermath" which honestly might have been a little overboard for that story but would have been perfect for this story. There's a real life account going on in an infidelity forum where a wife had an affair for 6 years and it took 2 years before the husband slept with her again and that's only because she caught him at his low point, he fully plans on leaving as soon as the kids are grown since he'd be moving back to his home country. This story arguably was a far worse and far longer situation but it only took the husband a few weeks to get over it enough. The 8 week timeline is much more in line with a drunken one night stand. Heck, this entire ending is pretty much the outcome had the betrayal been a one night stand. What happened in the original story would destroy any man and fundamentally change parts of his personality. If they were able to remain the same great guy then it would need to be told how they were able to remain mostly the same great guy. Otherwise it needs to be explained how they changed. The average reader won't pickup on that there's much more going on behind the sadness in his eyes since it could also be longing for the relationship he thought he had.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 years ago

The story line was okay but it never touched on the most agregious aspect of Linda's betryal. It would be one thing if the character named Linda had carried on a clandestine relationship with an equal in the company. The fact that she caved in to this pig of an owner because she was ambitious and allowed herself to be nothing more than a whore is condescending to every working woman out there. She fucked this guy over and over again because she was willing to do anything to achieve her ambition to rise to a leadership position in this company. As far as her "body betraying her" bullshit, this was no more than an excuse to continue fucking the corporation's president in order to move into upper management. Of course all of these take offs and stories about "its only business" have been penned by men. I would like to see a woman write her opinion of this bullshit. What bullshit? The bullshit that a woman has to sell her body in order to make inroads to upper management. I am quite sure her conclusion would be much different than the stuff this story hangs on.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 2 years ago

HANDS DOWN... the funniest line of this whole series:

"I never think of him when I am with Jon, I have TOO MUCH RESPECT FOR MY HUSBAND to do that."

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🥲

Holy Molly... Can you IMAGINE what kind of HELLISH NIGHTMARE this man would be living in if the trollop he married DID NOT respect him!? Honestly, such an insane thought truly boggles the mind...

Thanks for the laughs, author! 😁

michaellajonesmichaellajonesabout 2 years ago

Not at all convinced by the ending to her long term betrayal, his unrealistic adherence to a childhood pledge made no sense at all given the length and depth of the wife's actions. I get the conflict in his mind but there was no retribution or any meaningful balancing of the scales just his acceptance of her straying repeatedly.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

I knew this story would draw fire and I suspect the worst is yet to come. It's not badly written, but 12 years of weekly betrayal is a lot to get past. The marriage might survive for the sake of the kids, but how can the love continue? She may not love Grant more than Jon, but it seems she did love her professional advancement the most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A stupid cuck who bound himself to a foolish childhood pledge. The guy kept telling himself he was protecting the children when really he was wimping out and enabling her to cuck him repeatedly.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

I like portions of Saddletramp's version better. In yours Grant gets off scott free. Oh he was 'devastated' he lost out on some pussy.. Childhood pledge might keep the guy in the marriage but how could he live with himself to NOT make Grant pay? 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It may have been "just business" to her, but the 12 years of lies would have been too much for most men.

nestorb30nestorb30about 2 years ago

You have a great talent for writing even though I find it credulous to believe him reconciling with his wife, a 10 year affair is a very large betrayal to forgive

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another author writing another weak, needy, unprincipled, cuck of a husband character. Using the idiotic pledge device does not rescue this from cuckdom. If you want to write a plausible story don't develop your character as a man and then hit him with the cuck ray toward the end. The wife's protestations after the years of whoring betrayal would mean nothing to any normal man. The story is repulsive in its gratuitous misandry. I see it appeals to the feminized men here. This is overlooked dreck.

mainer42mainer42about 2 years ago

well written I must say. Some of these stories get a bit repetitive and this was a fresh take. I would have made Grant suffer at least financial woes and would have forbidden Linda from seeing her "friend" no nitpicking here

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

I get his childhood had a lot to do about his future but there are other ways around it. She cheated for so long and deserves nothing less of a divorce. Pretty damn pathetic and the hubby is a wimp for not doing anything but yell at her and the lover. The wife and bff are certainly delusional..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A solid 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written. But damn…just could not accept how hubby took her back. Just no way.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So well written. Like any good story, it has an ending, but leaves the reader with mixed emotions. I know that it will disturb the bib crowd, but anything but btw gets them raving, so who cares. I would point out that the affair suggests that she had between 600 and 1,000 sessions with her paramour, and I admit that would bear on my believing her professed continuing love for her husband, and suggest that maybe she wanted to stay in the marriage for the comfort it brought rather than love for her husband.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I like this ending much better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought it was a well written story, although I didn't agree with the ending. 12 years in a physical relationship with someone else shows a disrespect to the spouse not love. having said that I think this is one of the best stories that I have read on this site. WELL DONE!! 5 stars

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

First, to your comments, this was more than a recreational affair. And to claim she only loved him was and is totall bullshit. She loved herself by far and him, a distant second. They had no business continuing to stay married and I don't know how he could ever trust her again.

You may know some men who have affairs at work. I don't know any that have gone on for 12+ years, and then continued after they retired. Also, if their spouse found out, I don't see their marriage surviving. Also to allow the wife to maintain a relationship with the sister, who encouraged and helped maintain the affair is also very far fetched IMHO.

I hate people who present a character that when caught claim they love only their spouse and they took nothing from their relationship. Both are silly and absurd comments. You don't spend 12+ years doing something that you know would destroy your spouse, and a long term affair does include emotions and commitment, which most definitely takes away from the marriage. So t

BrentJWBrentJWabout 2 years ago

Compartmentalizing is one thing, but she had to a bit of a sociopath to consciously cheat that long, especially knowing Jon’s history. Given Jon’s history there in no way he could be that dense. He consciously observed Linda compartmentalize and new she was taking overnight trips with her boss alone and never once got suspicious? Double lives are impossible to pull off for very long. The spouse has to be willfully denying it. There are always clues.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 2 years ago

She says she loves Jon, but her past actions speak otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Linda's infidelity with Grant caused extreme emotional pain for Jon. Consider the facts: Jon went through a childhood trauma directly attributed to infidelity, resulting in him loosing his father. Jon's self imposed promise that HE wouldn't let this happen in his own family becomes a point of great personal stress when... Jon's worst nightmare becomes reality. Jon discovers Linda is CURRENTLY cheating on him. Linda is with her former boss, someone personally known to Jon. Then Jon learns that Linda has been cheating for TWELVE YEARS...not months...or weeks or days. For over a DECADE, Linda, Grant, Natalie and her husband were colluding to keep Jon in the dark, even manipulating conditions at home to better maintain the illusion. Then for the fat, juicy cherry on top of the sh*t sundae, Jon learns that Linda had the opportunity to QUIT the affair when she "retired"...but she did NOT!

So what's a Jon gonna do?

Linda could have said NO at the start of the thing, stopped at her retirement or any time in between. But didn't.

Grant could not have made the offer to begin with, ended it with Linda's retirement or at any time. But didn't.

Natalie could have blown the deal at the very beginning or any time thereafter. But didn't.

Jon could say, this is not the same scenario as my father and planned for Linda to move out. He could have gathered whatever evidence he could; financial records, recordings, video, PI reports deposed Natalie and her husband (she showed some regret but honesty under oath???), deposed Linda and Grant (Linda was showing an openness in an effort to stay married). Jon could have made the case that he was the focus of a marital conspiracy entered upon by the triad of Grant, Natalie and Linda, that the collusion lasted for twelve years, involved intent, planning, payments and rewards for participation (Natalie got a better payout on selling the company as did Grant, Grant got almost unlimited sex with Linda, Linda got promotion, placement and financial reward as well as sex with Grant which she learned to enjoy). Jon should have asked for the kids and house as primary care giver. He should have sued Natalie in civil court. Jon should have sued the company for workplace sexual harassment. Jon should have sued Grant in civil court for sexually harassing his wife Linda and loss of consortium (Jon had a bunch of nights twiddling his thumbs because Linda was at "work" or out of town at a "conference" with Grant, she should have been home with her husband and kids).

And last Jon should have gotten Grant...somehow. Jon is owed something from Grant that the courts don't allow but natural law demands. Regardless of one's wealth, power, station or intellect you are not given the 'RIGHT' to take another man's wife. You may 'choose' to do so and be able to do such, but you never have the 'RIGHT' to. Give Jon a 'knife' and let him 'carve off a pound' of Grant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

4 * from me. Well written and although I enjoyed your tale, I have to ask why Grant didn't receive any retribution. After all, he was the main antagonist and deserved some sort of payback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Full roller coaster of emotions. The mechanics of writing, your story was a bit wordy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

REALLY,! You have to be kidding , he promised after seeing his mother strength and resolve. He's an F=en wimp Having no clue as to why women can have (sex outside a marriage for years-and not effect her marriage is B/S) the writer is with-out a doubt just plane clue-less , horrible story of depravity and distortion and complicity, orchestrated by his sister the pimp. Evil story base and sick,.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

SaddleTramp1956's sequel was better, not because it was a BTB, but because it was more realistic in that the marriage would have been done.

I don't know a single man that would stay in a relationship, even for the kid's sake, after finding out your wife was in a very long term sexual relationship with another man. Just can't see that happening.

Also, author's that use the kids for their characters staying together need to research what happens when children are subjected to dysfunctional marriages long term. It normally produces dysfunctional marriages in the children.

I prefer more realistic stories as they hit home and cause the reader to become invested. Once you leave the realism, you lose the readers (most of them), To remain in a marriage after the betrayal of this magnitude is just to unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"He is so strong, so full of love for his family, that he has been able to forgive me."

.

What crap. The author, who writes like a woman BTW, is apparently trying to impress upon us that IF you're a strong man who loves his family, you'll forgive and keep the horrible cheating whore. I suppose if you divorce her, then you're weak and don't love your family. Amazing what cheaters come up with, right?

.

Yeah, this author pretends to be male, but it's obvious she's female. Skim that 4 part story she's written, and you'll find her blaming the husband for divorcing her, just because she had an affair she refused to stop, even though her cuck husband knew about it and had his nose rubbed in it repeatedly. Horrible.

.

Only a "modern" woman thinks she shouldn't be responsible for her behavior. 1 star.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Actually quite realistic; well, not the brother-sister “seduction” of Linda, that was unreal. However, her ambitious nature, the affair, his pain/her regret, the effort to stay together and reconciliation — all that is real, happens more often than not in relationships with grown children. The SaddleTramp1956 diversion was so predictably BTB, especially the husband finding a new love and Linda in despair — so typical of so many LW tales. You put yourself out there with a well crafted storyline with identifiable characters. Liked it.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 2 years ago

Interesting story - heart-braking really. I do agree with some others that he should have divorced her and moved on. It was terrible what she did. And it would have been more satisfying to see Grant suffer as well, other than to just miss his weekly fuck. He should have been burned right along with his whore, Linda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written and a realistic POV. How many spouses stick it out for the sake of the kids or even their desire not to be alone. In many ways your main character realizes he’s been in an abusive relationship, unknowingly, for over a decade and doesn’t know what to do. Yes she’s been pleasant but every memory of each betrayal, her running off to Grant, is tant amount to an emotional punch or slap.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

No personal insult but this was just a steaming pile of a story on so many levels.

It was a cuck and whore story in the truest sense as it really was only the husband that was victimized totally and really, he was the only one that had to pay any price.

Linda, Grant and Natalie were all owed an unbelievable amount of retribution and they all walked away Scott free.

Grant and Natalie were villains on top of being real criminals that were allowed to continue committing real crimes.

Pretty disgusting all around.

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

Sorry, not my cupcake! Husband or wife, male or female, I do not believe the offending, the cheater, should be forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written and given the childhood background possibly believable, at least till the children were 18. But, it is hard to accept and in essence condone 12 years of disrespect to her husband and her wedding vowels; 12 years of lying, cheating, deceiving, all for her own personal reasons. He is wrong, she is not a paid whore. Up until the sale of the company she was a prostitute - selling her body for her own financial well being; after the sale she was a whore by still seeing Grant and it had nothing to do with financial well being of her family it had to do with her own narcistic sexual selfishness. It is implied that she mad a lot of money at the sale of the company and they both did not have to work ever again. If that is true then his claim of living up to a childhood promise seem doubtful; She claims no harm thus no foul; he claims she did it for money and ambition but his accepting her back into his bed within 6 weeks show that he was a willing cuckold that was just as guilty of prostituting himself and mentally pimping his wife for their financial gain. SAD!

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 2 years ago

This is a well written story BUT... realistically, if the man is not a cuckold, how could he ever live with 12 years of paid whoredom on the part of his 'wife' who was actually another man's woman?

4*

dob092095dob092095about 2 years ago

An extremely unlikely ending. I would probably have divorced her, I would certainly have had sex with several other women, maybe make her watch it. 12 years, how could any male who is not a boy accept that. Nice story though.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

@lujon2019

if your gonna write a cuck story USE the tag

and asshole like me wont read it and give you one star for lying about it being a cuck story

The "cheating wife" tag goes hand in hand with the "cuckold" tag. It's not that hard to see the similarities. So get over it.

I'm sure you using the "asshole" tag on your self is a very good use of the tag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wasn't Natalie the most immoral person in the story? She had enabled her brother to be with married women before Linda, she enabled her brother to be with married women after Linda. She had pretended, for years, to be a friend of Jon's so that her brother was less likely to be caught out. She had acquiesced to her brother offering a promotion in return for sex. She valued her brother's feelings over Linda's marriage.

Oh, and Linda's pride in being irreplaceable to Grant - "I'm all he has". But she wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

""Hello Linda, what have you done to Grant, he's devastated?""

What's the world coming to?? I'll bet poor old Grant was oh so "devastated" losing his Corporate Whore and all that free, no strings attached pussy he had been banging for the past 12 YEARS whenever he desired to. You know, no kids, no in-laws, and no run of the mill family bullshit you have to constantly deal with. Who wouldn't be "devastated"?? I really feel for poor old Grant. Meanwhile good old Jon Boy was been dealing with all of that shit for 12 YEARS while his oh so loving wife was keeping her sweet, dirty little secret and was giving him sloppy seconds and creampies for the past 12 YEARS. I see no logical reason on earth for Jon Boy to be the least bit upset playing second fiddle for 12 YEARS. The wedding vows didn't really mean anything did they?? Commitments and loyalty don't mean anything. Of course not. It the modern age. Neanderthal's like Jon Boy need to get with the program. He doesn't own Linda. I can hear the comments already. WTF??

The question is who is their right mind would stay married to a woman that would do this to her husband and family for 12 YEARS?? Yeah, I'm hung up on the fucking 12 YEARS thing. The kids would be just fine with me divorcing a whore that I find totally despicable and couldn't stand the sight of without feeling like I needed to vomit. Hey, I have an idea. Maybe I'll stay if Linda and her pimp friend Natalie will spend the next 12 YEARS finding me all the free, no strings attached pussy I wanted. LOL!! Bet the bitch would have a major problem with that solution to her little problem.

You wrote a really good story but I find your outcome totally unjustifiable in my world for what occurred over 12 YEARS. Jon couldn't trust Linda any further than he could throw her. Then he let's her remain friends with her pimp Natalie. Now that should work out well in the long run. Natalie certainly wouldn't keep Linda informed on poor old Grant and maybe help them hook up occasionally. No, that would never happen. LMFAO!! I could go on with more reasons this marriage is going to fail but I've had enough. Linda, Grant, and Natalie need to burn slooooowly and painfully. Yeah, I'm a vindictive motherfucker. Especially when I get the feeling I've been used, disrespected, and shit on for 12 fucking YEARS. See, there's that 12 fucking YEARS thing popping it's ugly head up again.

I did give you 4* for the well written story.

greenday0418greenday0418about 2 years ago

And what about Grant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Look this wife character is a whore. She spent a dozen years having sex with her boss in order to make money and have the power to run the business.

NOBODY is ever going to accept that level of betrayal. It's simply ridiculous to think he could accept this. Not abekoeveable premise. This would destroy any marriage.

Things like remembering the days when she fucked her boss and came home and "made love" with him. Thinking about all those times she traveled and shared her boss's bed. Came back home and made love to him all weekend after fucking her boss for days.

This would cause any normal man to simply lose all trust and respect for her. You don't love someone and carry on like this for 12 years. And the most telling part was she chose to keep seeing him on Fridays even after being "retired". Come on. If that does not tell us all everything you need to know about this affair...then you are blind.

Lastly. The premise that the only reason he stayed was because he kept a promise he made to himself about love and sex when he was 12 years old? Yeah. I made myself a promise when I was 12 that I was going to play professional football. But circumstances changed...and last I checked it didn't get drafted.

It's just another dumb premise to think that someone is going to put up with being ahitnon like this because of a promise made when 12 years old. What 12 year old understands love. Commitment. Betrayal. The special feelings of giving and trust that come with making love? Cheating?

It's just ridiculous to me that you went with this as your main premise for keeping this guy together with a whore.

Dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you BlueFellow for finishing the story as you saw it? Unfortunately, and per your preamble request I will not comment as to your ending. I will say that SaddleTramp1956 got it right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It wasn't just business. She had feelings that no whore should have had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, I enjoyed it. Now I must go to Saddletramps rendition. LP

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 2 years ago

Unbelievable … a 12 year affair for money/power and then he stays for the kids. Just wouldn’t happen in my world. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another whore and stupid wimp story why would he keep the shut after the kids left she should have been out the door next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You can still love your family if you're divorced. How is it possible to post a "new" story and already have a sequel out there? The writing was mediocre with too many mistakes, stops and starts. Didn't particularly flow very well. And (opinion) he made the wrong decision. You can't possibly be happy and live your best life stressing about your marriage all of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

“What of Grant? Well, I still miss being with him now and then, how can I not? But I knew the moment Jon found out the spell would be broken, and I could end it, and would never see Grant again. I have had no trouble honouring that pledge. I never think of him when I am with Jon, I have too much respect for my husband to do that.”

—-

This passage encapsulates all that is wrong/weird/illogical about the wife character in this story.

.

She misses him..”how can I not?” But she NEVER thinks about him while with hubby? She’s lying to herself. But of course she is….just as she’s lying to herself that she unconditionally loves hubby even while fucking another man…ENTHUSIASTICLY….for over 12 years 😎

.

Then there in “Jon”….holy cuckasaurus! How any real male could reconcile with such a sociopathic slut is beyond even LW credibility! This story is the most egregious example of a “reconciliation AT ALL COSTS” ever published here!

.

In the end, the author failed to present enough justification for “Jon” to take this woman back.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

I have read SaddleTramp's fine ending to this tale. It was more to my liking than this one - but, this one was well written and did a good investigation of the feelings and such that might drive the MC to this reconciliation.

towgtowgabout 2 years ago

I appreciate and enjoyed the writing. While I can understand how and why they stayed together, there should have been deeper consequences. Perhaps a strong post-nuptial. Also, both Natalie and Grant should have suffered. Grant basically committed rape. He should have been made to pay. In the end the story line is too narrow.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Good alternative course to follow, but id demand a list of what the she did with him and not me and then ride that wave on the way to her redemption. Hubby ought to assert his own sex dominance over her since that floats her boat, tramp stamp and pierce that hoe up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Linda will do it again. Spineless cuck bs.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Justify it as you will, she was a paid whore until she became just a common slut. There is NO justification for continuing the affair. She did it because she liked it just like every slut who has ever lived. He may not have been a cuck at first and stayed for the kids but there was no reason to stay after that. When the youngest left for college, he became a true cuckold!

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Oh, and 544 fucks is not "just business". It is a reason to eventually burn her to a crisp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bluefellow .... does the term "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" sound familiar?

If not .... it should!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There continuing relationship should have been one of the harshest and most painful BDSM relationships ever created. After all, she liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lol! 12 years?! Fuck that. 1 🌟 and that's generous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Always with the cuck shit!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueFellow@BlueFellow
I love reading, always have. Now trying writing, just for fun though. Thank you for your comments and scores (good or bad), I appreciate you taking the trouble, I do not always agree with them but do welcome them just the same - how else do I learn if not from my mistakes? ...

story TAGS