All Comments on 'Is it real TwO'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well THAT was obvious. Too obvious.

Not badly written. And if I hadn't read this same plot line at least 4 times before I would have been laughing at the assumptions Roy and Joyce made. But the ending was just too plain to see. Thanks for the effort.

3 stars

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 4 years ago

Contrived the stupid and obvious .

Why have they been meeting for 3 months At hotels to plan for a trip to Hawaii for the 25th anniversary ?

There plenty of other places to meet in public without arousing suspicion if all you're doing is simply planning a surprise anniversary trip.

The whole thing is forced and contrived

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Totally

anticlimactic with no ending. Two stars for effort.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
Two "loving couples"? Yeah, right

A "Loving couple" wanting to celebrate their 25 years of marriage plan things TOGETHER. Not with someone else. Yes, I know that the purpose of the story was to paint the picture of poor communication but the reality of it was just horrendous. What if, instead of playing golf together on the Sunday before, Joyce and Roy had fucked each other as "revenge" sex for what they thought their cheating spouses were doing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loose end?

You mentioned them going into the hotel as a piece of evidence pointing at an affair. If there was no affair, you need to provide an acceptable explanation for that behavior.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Obvious

No mystery here.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
👎

This one may as well had a big warning sign on it saying nothing happened. I'm done with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Old story line telegraphed from a mile off... if Roy and Joyce got up and told them to f off it may have been better.

Get your names right or it can totally change the story. Joyce never had to explain being with Mik.

25 years is the silver anniversary, 60 is diamond.

mcbsmcbsalmost 4 years ago
Mike or Mark

You needed to decide whether Joyce's husband was Mark or Mike. Other than that a good story, with a surprising ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was...

...better than hall pass anyway... Mike turned into Mark, then back to Mike. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
25th anniversity,

That anniversity is silver. Dimond is the 60th anniversity!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for wasting my time.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Was obvious with the 25th Anniversary a month away. As someone else said, why the meeting in a hotel?

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Wonderful! Great deception until the ending.

5*s! Original, well written. The ending, however, was telegraphed like a very slow moving punch. It wasn't what you said, it was the gaping hole in what you didn't say.

Thank you for working on this and sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too predictable

Sorry, but you could see this end coming from a mile away. I cant imagine any spouse coming up on their 25th, let alone two that shared the shared the same date, that wouldn't have first thought it was an anniversary surprise of some sort.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years ago

Similar story posted a couple months ago. It was better.

Joyce at one point was talking about how her husband was late and had been with Joyce. She is Joyce. Think you meant Anna. Later, Mike changed to Mark.

Parts make 0 sense. First it started 3 months ago. Then they'd been meeting secretly for 4 weeks. So was it one month or three?

You said hubby followed the to a hotel. Why? People don't need to meet so many times for months and at hotels just to decide "let's all go to Hawaii tovether". They could decide that via text, phonecalls, etc. No need for clandestine hotel rendezvous.

You also said both spouses had taken $8000 out of their joint accounts. That has so many issues. They had to pre-pay everything and do it with cash????

They didn't think $8000 would be missed?

The travel agency didn't take credit cards or checks??? What kind of BS travel agent is that?

You tried to make them look guilty then make them innocent, but the things they did don't make sense and line up.

It doesnt take weeks and months of private meetings at hotels to plan the little that they planned. Nobody works with cash.

Sorry. This one bombed.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Did not even read

Your last story wasted my time I knew this one would too.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 4 years ago

At least it's different and a good read, even if you did mix up a few names and and I think somebody said some thing about about spelling errors. hanks for the read! cd

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

This one was pretty good. I actually enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too quaint and obvious.

I suspect the author is the only person who didn't see this coming. But its OK, you had fun writing it, I bet.

The 25th anniversary is Silver, the 50th is Golden, the 75th is Diamond. These couples probably won't make it to 26th. Once they realize how much fun they had planning the trip, they will continue to meet after returning from the trip. We all know how that ends. Somebody tell the author.

And thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Its SILVER

25 Years marriage celebration is SIVER not Diamond if you cant get this fact right dont bother writing anymore stories as the ending was obvious from the begining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very obvious

But good to read a real Loving Wives story

JJ

dunmovynivdunmovynivalmost 4 years ago

It doesn’t take a month to plan a vacation

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

I think Joyce and Roy should have just gone out to one's car and drove to their coffee restaurant for a while without saying a word. Let the others stew a while about the big goose-egg they deserve to be left with for not even hinting it was something nice they were working on. The spouses don't know how close they came to being divorced.

Diamond my ass. Author, you almost got a block of coal instead of the correct item for 25 years which is silver. This was a crock, not a good story. Some people don't like "joke surprises".

driv2u2driv2u2almost 4 years ago

Too be honest they could fucked over dinner table , other halves would have still taken them back .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Why did they meet at a hotel to discuss a vacation for there spouses ? They are fucking if it was a true story

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Don't be fooled...

I think the wool has been pulled over Joyce and Roy's eyes. It doesn't take over 3 months to plan for a Hawaiian trip especially in a hotel room. Guess who been getting some sex. At least that's the way it looks to me. Anna and Mike have been cheating and now want to include the poor clueless spouses or maybe not. If I were the clueless spouses, I would have kicked both their asses in the restaurant and get the divorce papers going. I would love to see another chapter of this storyline, the revenge against the cheaters and then the divorce... Hate to see where the spouses are clueless and not willing to confront the cheaters. The story was gripping while I was hoping that they would plan their own revenge and burn their butts...whether it was innocence of not, it's not right the way they planned the so called trip. Just 1star

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Super weak finish. After a great suspenseful first chapter this was really disappointing. It never did deal with the angst of should she could she. Sorry.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Not the greatest of tales. They planned a trip for the four of them. But were they cheating in between? Not known. Could be possible. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No!! 3 months then 4 weeks?! Hotel to plan. No

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Taking this tale just as you told it, it did build the suspense to a degree expected. But ji, and I expect others, knew or suspected the end before reading it. And that is where you lost stars.

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Story sucks. The husband is a moron.

ker63469ker6346910 months ago

Potential was there. Author was unable to bring it home tho

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The two planning the trip are morons. Fucking bullshit. Not including the spouses fucking wrong. The two had a right to be suspicious particularly this magnitude, taking out a significant amout of money and think the spouse wouldn't recognize this transaction and all of their time being together for several months. Just plain stupid thinking. And then they show up independantly at the place to make the announcement sitting together. This type of being coy sends the wrong message everytime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You telegraphed it from early on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Is it Real Previous Part
Is it Real Series Info

SIMILAR Stories