Hall Pass

Story Info
How to destroy my life.
13.1k words
3.43
106.5k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbenton
lbenton
901 Followers

Hall pass Two.

IT STARTS:

chapter 1

My name is Russ. My wife's name is Susan.

I can't even begin to understand why she would want to do what she did. I still looked at her and wondered what on Earth I was lacking to make her do such a thing. I know it had to be me. I had to be lacking, for her to do what she wanted.

Just a few days ago, I watched, as twenty-four years of what I thought was a wonderful marriage walked out the door with barely a week of notice and, hell, no warning beyond that. How or what can a man say when your wife asked for a hall pass? And not just for a day either. But a week or maybe two.

(To define what she asked. A hall pass is essentially a get out of jail free card for infidelity. Your husband is telling you to go for it if you have any sexual urges towards other people. If you do have sex or any other romantic encounters with anyone else, your husband has no right to get angry about it.) Just in case anyone needs to know what a hall pass is.

I asked her which fuckwit I was about to bust up for putting the moves on my wife behind my back. She assured me that no one had touched her yet and she had no desires for anyone in particular either.

We had argued about it for almost four days before she told me that her best friend and colleague had divorced and Kathy (her best friend.) had been going out on the weekends to pick up men. She took them home and had sex with most of them. She has been telling my wife Susan about it and now Susan is all turned on by the idea of having sex with random strangers.

The first few times she brought it up got me so shook, I started to scream. I asked her how many men she had fucked without me knowing. She told me none. But I was starting to wonder about that answer.

Susan is a school teacher for second grade kids. Mostly around 7- or 8-years old students. She is supposed to be respectful and lead by example.

Summer was coming and she wanted to start bringing strange men home to fuck them in the spare room, assuring me that she would never do anything in our bed with anyone else. I walked around in a daze for several days, knowing her request was killing me. I never told anyone about her insanity. I kept it to myself very well and I have to say that I even shed some tears. She became more and more demanding, letting me know she wanted to do this during spring break.

I had challenged her several times, asking her why she wanted to cheat on me. I couldn't believe her response each time. "It isn't cheating if I have your consent." On and on. The same thing. She went crazy.

Then she started with the argument, "When I start having sex with other men, I can bring home what they teach me and make our sex life even better. After that didn't work, she tried the "I-won't-stop-making-love-to-you card. "I will fuck you any time you want for the whole time I am on the pass..." Then she tried, "If you love me, you will let me do it." I came back with "If you love me!! you wouldn't do it or even ask." That didn't work either.

Then she tried to cut me off and leave me with nothing. Bribing me with sex to allow it. No, I didn't cave. Then she started to become overly sexual and give me things she knew I craved. I caved! But I had some conditions.

I told her that she couldn't bring any man anywhere around me and especially to our home. She didn't like that, and started to argue, but I told her that she could take her things to Kathy's house and fuck them there with her. "She does have a spare room, doesn't she?" She knew I was not going to bend on that. So, she agreed. She then hugged me and told me I made her the happiest woman in the world. I didn't tell her the price was too high for that.

She danced around the house for the next few days, getting ready for her hall pass. I mostly avoided her. Seeing her so happy, knowing I was not the man she needed, just about killed me. I started to become extremely depressed and I had to hide from her and everyone else. I couldn't stand the thought of anyone knowing what was happening to me. I figured that they would think I wasn't man enough to take care of my wife, and sadly they would be right.

I remember coming home very late on Monday evening and finding her already packed with her bags in the car. She tried to kiss me but I refused., telling her, "Please don't do this. Don't do this. You know it will only ruin our relationship."

She only rationalized what she was doing and said, "No honey, just a few weeks, or a month at the most."

"It went from just a few days to a month?" I asked. "I will definitely be home by the end of Summer." She made sure I knew.

That was three months. 'I wasn't going to be here by then.' But I didn't tell her that. As she walked out the door without a kiss. As I had refused to give her that satisfaction. I suppose I was mostly worried if someone I knew fucked her. I felt like such a putz... I sat in our living room just aghast at what had transpired.

I had some preparations in place; I had hired a private detective to keep an eye on her. I had to know and have proof that she was in fact doing what she had said she would do. I had a locksmith show up just a few hours after she left. They changed all the locks in the house and the garage.

On Tuesday, I had one hell of a time getting up and going to work. My accounting practice is seasonal, and June isn't all that bad. I didn't do much at work. What can I say I felt like shit?

As I said, I had already hired a private investigator. Wednesday afternoon I got a call from him and made an appointment. I showed up and had the proof I needed, all in living color too. He asked me if I wanted him to continue the surveillance. I said for two more weeks if he would. I had reason to continue, even though I had what I needed to know.

It was clear that I wasn't enough for her. So, I knew she didn't want me. Not anymore. She called on that Friday night, just as I was leaving work. She said that she had some extra time today and wandered if I wanted to meet her at home. She said she could come by the house and take care of me.

I told her "No. I am good." I went out to a place called 'Joe's Place'. Not really sure if Susan would try to go by the house or not. I really didn't want to be there.

I went to the bar knowing that there were usually one or two fights a week. I was somewhat hoping I would get in on one of them. It was a bust. The closest thing that happened was some dude kicked his girlfriend out and they had a blow-up there. I have to say, I was disappointed.

I finished my beer, walked out to my car and heard some sniffling. The woman who had been thrown out was setting there in the parking lot with tears in her eyes. Need I say what happened? Of course, I let her in. I told her she could stay in my daughters' old room for as long as she needs to.

Her name was Maria. She was a few years younger than me. I thought, what the hell. At least I had someone to talk to.

I had had a lot more to drink on Friday than I thought. I knew this because I woke up very late and my head felt like it was swimming.

I heard noises in the kitchen that caught my attention. I walked in and found Maria fixing breakfast. It was Saturday, my sleep-in day. I didn't get up till at least 3 in the afternoon. "What the fuck?" I thought. Even Susan knew better than to try to get me up this early on Saturday.

I staggered into my kitchen and was handed a plate of food. Eggs over easy, toast, potatoes, and sausage. I haven't eaten breakfast like that in years. I smiled at the cook and said, "Thank you." Then I went to the table to eat. "Are you going to eat something?" I asked.

She smiled as she brought me a cup of freshly made coffee then said. "I never eat breakfast. But I know that you did. So, it's ok."

I looked at her properly for the first time: She was way too skinny. She was, at best, 5'2" tall and maybe 102 pounds. She didn't have a lot of tits or even much of an ass. But still it was easy to tell that she was all woman. She wore some torn up baggy jeans and a baggy T shirt that had seen better days. I think I threw better rags than that away before I would wash my car with them. Looking at her more closely, I saw high cheekbones and the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen.. That wasn't her best feature either; her lips, no one can ever know how bad I wanted to taste them. Not to mention let them roam over my body. And especially...

Oops getting carried away here. I have to remember that I am a married man. Which is getting harder, knowing that my wife was fucking anything and everything that she could.

CHAPTER 2

CHANGING OF THE GUARD:

"Russ." Maria looked at me with all seriousness, "The front yard needs to be mowed, edged and trimmed. If you do that, I can start cleaning the house. I will start in the kitchen and living quarters but I need to clean the whole house. So, if there is anything you don't want me to see, you might want to hide it."

She was right. I had put off all the yard-work and everything else,since Susan started talking about leaving me. I looked at her, "You know I am married, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes, and I know your wife is currently fucking any cock that comes her way with her best friend."

I was shocked. How on Earth did she know that? So, I had to ask.

"That is all you talked about when we got here last night. To be honest I thought you were telling me this, trying to get into my pants. But I figured out that you were telling me the truth this morning."

I was surprised at myself. I only blacked out a few times when I was drinking. I must have done it last night too. I swallowed and asked. "I didn't do anything offending or inappropriate did I?"

"No. You were a perfect gentleman. That is part of why I knew you weren't lying."

Thank God I thought. Yes, thank God very much. "Ok, thank you, I really don't remember all that much after we left the bar. But I have never driven drunk, how did we get home?" I asked puzzled.

"I drove your pickup home. You pointed the way."

"I am so glad you got the keys away from me. Thank god for that anyway." I say. "But I really told you about what Susan is doing right now?"

"Yes... yea. Well I know it was bothering you a lot so I sort of worked it out of you." Maria added.

I have always been a keep-to-myself sort of guy. So, hearing what I said last night. I thought I might want to stop drinking or something.

I mowed the lawn,did the edging and trimmed it too. I came back into the house covered in sweat, exhausted and ready to be clean. Forgetting about Maria all together, I went into the big bathroom striping on the way, I went straight in the shower. I rinsed off, enjoying the hot water running down my body.

Then I got out and began to dry myself off.

"Dinner is in the oven." A pleasant female voice said in a very close vicinity.

Startled, I looked around and saw Maria in the bathtub. She was just setting there as if nothing was amiss.

I was in shock. It was surreal looking at her until Chuck junior started to notice that her tits weren't all that small. They may have been just an A cup but let me tell you they had great shape and her nipples were hard, large with silver dollar size areolas. "Shit" I thought, but it was too late to do or say anything. I turned, started to dry off and asked. "What's for dinner?"

She actually laughed. Then she got out of the tub and walked to me, taking my towel. She then began to dry herself off with my towel.

We ate a good dinner and I was pleasantly surprised that she liked to cook. We both chipped in, doing the dishes. After dinner, Susan called me and again asked if I wanted her to come over and take care of me.

Again, I told her "NO thank you."

"But I promised you that I would keep taking care of you."

"It's ok. I am good. Thank you."

Sunday: Maria had the house looking like it had never looked before. It sparkled.

For all her house work, On Saturday night, I took heron a shopping spree to a Tanager Outlet Center and told her to go all out. It took quite a bit of encouraging for her to do it. However, I managed to get her some nice things. I didn't spend a fortune but the clothes she wore were awful to say the least. Besides, she deserved it the way she was cooking the meals and cleaning.

I started wondering why her old man threw her out. But I really didn't want to ask.

Later that day, I let Maria take my pickup to the store and get some groceries. I was reading one of the loving wife stories on a web site I found and sort of wallowing in self-pity. Wondering why I had a slut that needed more?

I heard some noise at the front door. I thought it was Maria so I went to help her carry in the groceries. But it was my estranged wife Susan.

I opened the door for her and she gave me a confused look. "My Key isn't working?" she said a little dazed.

"I know. I changed the locks." I said in a very straightforward tone. "What do you want?" I asked very sternly.

"I thought I might stop by and take care of my husband. The only man I love. And the man I am going to spend the rest of my life with." She said while trying to give me a lustful smile.

"I am really not in the mood Susan."

"Come on Russ. I know don't like going without sex for more than a day or two. I am more than willing to take you to our room."

I shake my head and just walk to the kitchen. I take out a beer and pop the top. One of the things about Susan, she hates it when I drink, and especially when I drink beer. She followed me inside and didn't notice that I had opened the beer at all.

As I turned around and saw her mesmerized how clean the house was. I could tell she was very disappointed in how nice the place looked.

"Rus... What is going on?" she asked.

"Let's see. Humm. What is going on is. My wife is ruining our marriage by fucking everyone she can. Because I am not enough for her. My wife is seeing what it is like to be a fucking slut and opening her legs to anyone who wants to fuck her. Does that cover it?"

She looks at me. "What is going on in the house Rus. Something is different."

"None of your business Susan. You live with Kathy now and are presently fucking other men. As long as you're doing that, what happens in this house is absolutely none of your fucking business." I was as heartless as I could be.

She came and tried to hug me but I pushed her away. "Are you coming home today?" I asked.

"Oh honey no. I just came by to take care of you and let you know that I am going to be home soon though. Like in a month or two. I wanted you to know that I am okay and doing fine too."

I didn't want to tell her I had my weekly meeting to get all of just how she is doing. "Well okay, I see you are fine. Anything else I can do for you?" She put her arms around me and tried to kiss me but I held her back. "Look Susan, I don't know where that mouth has been. And I don't want sloppy seconds or filthy fourths either. In other words, I am not touching you. Let me know when this is over and we will talk about our marriage."

"Russ you have never gone a week without making love to me."

"I have now. Just get out and do what you have to do." I demanded it this time. I turned and went to the master bedroom. I was glad she didn't follow. I slammed the door hard and locked it just in case.

Maria came home shortly after Susan left. She knew something was up as I kept grabbing the bags of groceries and deliberately overloading myself. She finally got out of me what had happened. "I feel so frustrated Maria, she has no idea what she is doing to me. Just looking at her, I am eating my own heart out. What should I do?"

I couldn't believe what she said. "A lot of self-riches hypocrites would tell you to divorce her. and let her go fuck herself." She looked at me with what had to be a smile of only compassion, "But the fact is, you weren't done loving her where you?" I could only shake my head. She put her arms around me and said. "I won't tell anyone but you still love her and you can't stop until that ceases. But the good news is, I am here to be your friend. I can listen, I can hold you. I can even fight with you. But... I will not give you advice or tell you what to do." I sat there in her arms wondering just why the asshole threw her away."

GETTING BACK TO NORMAL?

CHAPTER THREE:

I woke on Monday morning, feeling a bit better. I took Maria to work. Turns out she is a nurse. She just keeps getting better and better. I go to work after dropping her off. I do as much as I can, which was almost a full day's work. It surprised even me. At five-fifteen, my cell went off.

"Hello." I said.

"Uh, hi. Uh this is Maria. Are you going to come get me or should I take an Uber?"

"Oh, yes I can pick you up from work no problem, what time is it about three?"

"Uh no it is after five."

"Oh, shit I am so sorry, I am on the way right now. Sorry, time got away from me. Be there in ten."

I could hear Maria laughing on the other end of the phone. "It's ok honey. I will be out front where you dropped me off."

I sped there as fast as legally possible. She gets off at three and has been there over two hours longer than necessary. I couldn't believe how upbeat she was as I pulled up to her and opened the door. I like the look of shock on her face each time I treat her like a lady. It makes my day to see her a little frazzled like that.

I tried to apologize profusely as I continued to drive towards the house. Suddenly I realized that I could make it up to her. She let it slip once that her favorite place to eat was Landry's seafood house. Unforunately, they are an entire town away. but there is a place called 'Pier 51'. Their food makes Landry's seem like a fish sandwich from Mc Donald's. (any Landry's fans out there, please forgive me.) I turned up Highway 51. I could tell she was giving me funny looks. I tried to avoid eye contact, and I pulled into the parking lot of Pier 51. I parked and got out. Rushed around the Pickup and opened her door for her.

We were both in our work clothes but I didn't care. I knew the owner and had saved him a ton of money on his taxes in the last five years. We were ushered to a very nice seat and I pulled Maria's chair out for her. And again, I watched her become flustered with my actions. Then I sat with her.

Maria was amazed how good the seafood was there. She ordered the 'Shrimp Landry'. It was one of their specialties. I ordered two dozen oysters, one on the half shell and the other charbroiled.

"You know, Oysters are an aphrodisiac. Is there something you are trying to do here?" Maria asked with a lustful grin. I was in shock. I had absolutely never considered that. I was still married after all. Even though my slut wife was doing what she thought she had to do.

I stuttered for a moment until Maria said. "I am kidding. Russ really, I am just joking." Ok now I started to feel better. We had finished our meal when someone walked into the restaurant that I had recognized. In fact, two people I recognized. Maria sees all the color drain from my face. She also sees my demeanor change from upbeat and fun to dead.

The maître d escorts both my wife and her date, who is a very good customer of mine. Not anymore, by god, he knew I was married to Susan. There was no way in hell I would ever do his taxes again. They sat her about two tables away from us.

Susan didn't notice us at first. I signaled to our waitress that I needed the check. She came over and asked if I wanted desert or to-go containers.

I told her. "NO, just the bill!!" I say it angrily.

"Mr. Benson." She said much too loudly. "Your meal is on the house. There will be no bill."

I smile but notice that my wife spotted me. Fucking waitress, I guess she didn't do It on purpose.

lbenton
lbenton
901 Followers