Is It Really Cheating?

Story Info
Wife betrays the trust & intimacy within a committed relationship.
15.3k words
4
50.8k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stephanie Stephens!"

"Yes, how can I help you?"

"I'm sorry, you've been served," handing over the envelope he turned and walked away.

Oh my God I can not believe this is happening, holding the envelope in my shaking hands, tears streaming down my face. I know I f**k up. I know he is angry, I just did not think that it was going to...to lead to this. I.. I.. I have to stop this, I have to speak to him, I have to make this right.

FEW DAYS EARLIER

I just finished up my day's work on my laptop. Now that I am working from home three days a week I have a lot more time on my hands to look after my family. But today right now, I have an hour and a half before my daughter comes home. Two and a half hours before my husband returns. It was game time I can not believe I am going to do this. I ran to take a quick shower being careful not to wet my hair. I can not believe I allowed Hunter to talk me into mutual live sex chat, on video zoom time.

Ever since he left our home office six months ago we have kept in contact, first on Facebook and then on WhatsApp. We always flirted at the office though nothing serious. Once we got online neither one of us held back with the sexting fantasy talk. I never inquired as to where his wife was when we were online and he never inquired into my state of affair, so to speak. It was exciting. I do not know how many orgasms I had while playing with myself when we texted on multiple occasions. Hunter had tried to coerce me into sending him nude pics. He on the other hand sent me many pictures of himself nude. As nice as the visual aids were, it was his words that got me off.

I would never use my cell phone to text him or send pictures because it was a company phone. I did not want to risk my work, God forbid my daughter or husband reading or seeing something inappropriate.

Jumping out of the shower, I quickly towelled off and fixed my makeup. I slipped on nothing but my thick white terry-cloth robe. Quickly checking my perfectly groomed sex in the mirror. I skipped back into my home office excited and nervous at the same time. Setting up my parameters for no recordings and being on in time for a designated hookup.

"Hello my sexy Angel, you look beautiful as always."

"Hunter, I can not believe we are doing this, I am so nervous look my hands are shaking."

"Steph, that is making me even more excited. Well, this is not fair, you can see me from the waist up with no shirt on, but you are covered up. Come on Angel, open that robe a little bit let me see."

Licking my lips and tilting my head back I close my eyes and slowly dragging my long red fingernail slowly to the opening of my robe.

Exposing my right breast teasing gently pinched my nipples between the nails of my thumb and forefinger. My areola tips were as hard and long as the end of my baby finger. I heard Hunter moaning. I smiled and slowly opened my eyes. His eyes looked wide, hungry and I could see his arm moving up and down out of camera. Hunter slowly inched his way back in the office chair bringing more of his body into camera view. His throbbing hard fallas came into sight. Hunter's hand gripping and stroking up and down. It was fully engorged, the head purple, it looked approximately 6 or 7 inches about the same size as my husband's.

"Stand up, Stephanie, show me that ass."

I complied to his request and push my chair back turning around seductively lifted the back of my robe wiggling my ass side to side. Slowly bring my cheeks into view, I heard him moan.

"Yesssss, now bend over and pull your cheeks apart."

"No," I said spinning around dropping my robe back over my exposed butt.

Now sitting back down but leaving my robe open in the front, my legs closed tightly together. Leaning back in my chair far enough that he could see my neatly trimmed blonde pubes between my legs. Looking back at him I smiled and licked my lips.

"You're no fun, you are such a tease, come on open your legs, show me how you masturbate."

Slowly running my fingers up and down my thighs opening my legs slowly... ever so slowly inching closer slowly caressing and exposing my vajayjay gently touching my moist inner lips.

"Oh there's my Angel, oh look at that, you are so fucking hot. Open that pussy show me your fingers inside of you."

Fingers moist with my essence glistening on their tips as I showed it to the camera close-up.

His hand was frantically pounding his meat. I closed my eyes and listen to the slapping sound and Hunter's moan. Tilting my head back, eyes closed, spreading my legs as wide as I could I put my glistening fingers into my mouth. Sucking my fingertips as I continued to masturbate with my other hand. I knew both of our orgasms where eminent.

I heard Hunter say, "Cum for me baby, look at me! I'm going to shoot my load for you Steph."

At that exact moment, I felt my chair tilt back I thought I was going to fall backwards. My eyes popped wide open my hands grabbing for the arm rests. My legs windmilling trying to get my balance, I heard the words screamed out "CUM FOR ME YOU FUCKER!"

Eyes now filled with terror, seeing my husband standing over me, one hand gripping the back of the chair pulling back and holding my laptop in his other hand.

Screaming into the video feed then firing the laptop across the room smashing it against the far wall. My chair drop backward to the floor, ass now exposed in the air with my knees over my head. Stunned for a moment, yet as quickly as possible scrambling to my feet. Just in time to see my office door slam shut as my husband, Mark, stormed out of the room.

Tying my rope shut and running down the hallway and out the front door. Not fast enough, in time only to witness my husband's car taillights leaving the end of the street from my stance on the front porch.

Oh no oh no no no... What have I done, shutting the front door. I frantically run to the kitchen to get my cell phone. I sat down at the island table. Planting my elbows firmly on the table to try to steady my shaking hands. Grabbing my cell, I try to call and received no answer, then texting with no reply. Looking at the time realize my daughter will be home soon and decide to wipe my tears away, freshen up and try to pull myself together. Quickly pulling on a pair of sweatpants and an old baggy shirt. Just as I am exiting the bathroom I hear the front door open.

"Mom, I'm home!"

Meeting my daughter in the front hall, she looks into my face and immediately realizes something is wrong.

"What's wrong, Mom? You don't look good, your eyes are so red."

"That's okay honey, I just had a rough day. I am not feeling well, how are you doing Sweetheart, did you have a good day?"

"It was okay, why don't you sit and relax Mom! Do you want me to make you a cup of tea? Don't worry dad will be home soon to look after you."

Just hearing those words I burst into tears again. "Maybe I will lay down for a minute, I would love a cup of tea, thank you, Sweetheart."

Opting to lie down in the living room on the sofa curled up in a fetal position, I could hear our daughter, Tiffany, making me tea in the kitchen. What have I done, have I screwed up my marriage? Just imagine what my daughter would think if she knew what was really going on.

"Here you go, Mom,. your tea, wow you look really tired. Maybe I should text Dad and tell him to pick up pizza for dinner. I'll let him know that you're not feeling well."

As she spoke Tiffany was already texting her father before I could even say yes or no.

"Dad says he will pick up the pizza."

I can not believe he answered her text immediately. Does he have me blocked on his phone? I am relieved he answered her at least, I know that he is coming home again but what will that bring? I do not think he will bring it up in front of our daughter.

I can just imagine what he is thinking, probably that he had come in and interrupted the home video version of a full-blown affair.

I decided to quickly get back to my home office and clean up the broken pieces of the laptop. Grabbing the main piece and throwing into the garbage can in the garage. I went back with broom and pan cleaned up the pieces. Stood my office chair back up. I began to cry again thinking about what I have done, I need to find something to cover the hole in the drywall so my daughter does not ask questions. Placing my back against the far wall and pushing with my feet I was able to shimmy the filing cabinet over enough to just cover it. I could hear Tiffany running down from upstairs when I heard the front door open and close. From out in the hall, I could hear them talking in the kitchen.

"Hey, my Sweetie, how was your day do you have any homework to do tonight?"

"Yes I have a little homework, it was good Dad. Thanks for picking up pizza, Mom is not feeling well."

"Why don't you take your pizza to your room and do your homework! Then you can come watch TV with your dad tonight."

"Okay, sounds like fun."

I quickly scooted into the bathroom to check my appearance before I had this talk with Mark. Coming out and heading into the kitchen, no one was there. I open the pizza box and looked at the pizza, I felt too sick to eat. I stood there listening and could hear the sound of the television coming from the basement's finished playroom. I hesitantly creep down the stairs.

Mark was watching television with his back to me. I reluctantly tiptoed around in his peripheral vision and sat down on the end of the sofa. He never took his eyes off the TV. I sat silent for a few moments, tears now running down my face again.

Croaking out the words, "Mark, can we talk?".......(silence)......" Mark!"

He shut off the television then slowly turned and looked at me, his face looked furious yet his eyes looked teary.

"Mark, I know how you must feel."

"YOU... Do not know anything about how I feel right now." He said in a low trying not to yell growl. His face was beet red and spittle was flying into my face. My body recoiled, I have never seen Mark angry or raise his voice at me ever and now twice in one day.

"Now you leave me be and I will talk to you when I'm good and ready."

I quickly jumped up crying and ran up to the main floor and then up to the upstair's bedroom. I crawled into bed in a fetal position and cried and cried. A minute later Tiffany peeked her head in the door.

"Mom, are you okay, should I get Dad?"

"No Sweetie, no I am okay, I just need some sleep, go down and watch a movie with your father."

I had a horrible night sleep tossing and turning thinking about what I had done. Mark must have slept downstairs. Putting on my dressing-gown in the morning and slinking through the house trying to find him. It soon became obvious he had gone to work already. The pizza was in the refrigerator, coffee was made. I poured myself a cup sitting at the kitchen island and grabbed my cell phone sending him a text message

(I'm sorry, I love you, thank you for the coffee, have a good day at work.)

I thought to myself did he even go to work today? I did not even see him change his clothes or take a shower. I had to work in the office today myself, deciding to take a shower before waking up our daughter. I had a good cry in the shower again then came out and called Tiffany to get up for breakfast, checking my cell phone no return message. I do not dare even think about going on to any website or reaching out to Hunter in any way today or ever again. I just wanted to put all of that behind me like the broken pieces of that laptop. When I got downstairs, Tiffany was having a bowl of cereal. I poured myself another cup of coffee.

"Are you feeling any better Mom?"

"A little bit thank you, did you and your dad enjoy your movie last night?"

"Yeah we watch Blade Runner 2049, it was good, Mom, you should have seen it. After the movie, I went to bed, Dad stayed up and watch the sports news . I guess he has already gone to work?"

"Yes Sweetheart, you better be getting off to school yourself, do you need a lift?

"Thanks Mom and don't worry about my lunch, I'm going to take some cold pizza." As she started rummaging in the refrigerator.

"That's not a proper lunch young lady, but I am not in the mood and in a hurry so let's go."

We were busy at work and that was a godsend. It kept my mind off things and then around lunch the inevitable happened, the phone call.

"Stephanie Stevens speaking, how may I help you?"

"Hey Steph, it's me Hunter, what happened, are you okay? I haven't been able to reach you, I don't know your cell phone number and you haven't been online."

I held the phone away from my ear like it was on fire...a look of shock on my face, putting the phone back to my head whispering into the phone.

"Hunter never call me, and never try to reach me again." Hanging up the phone I rushed out from behind my desk to the ladies' room as quickly as possible before bursting into tears again.

After regaining my composure, I made myself a cup of coffee. Checking for messages from Mark, there were none. I sent another text.

(Please Mark, I love you, can we talk?)

Returning to my office, I smiled at my coworker. Sat back down and got back to today's work.

Driving home that evening I decided to stop at the supermarket to pick up supplies to make a nice dinner. In that moment realizing that I have not eaten myself in over twenty four hours. I decided to make chicken parmesan for dinner, something they both enjoyed. When I got home, I started preparing things. Then freshen up a bit in the bathroom. There was a damp towel on the floor and some of Mark's clothes from yesterday. Meaning he had either slipped back into the house after we left this morning or never went to work. Either way he was definitely avoiding me.

Shortly after, my daughter came in the door. She was all excited about some marks that she had received on her math test. I gave her a big hug, "Oh, Tiffany, I am so proud of you, Dad will be too." It was good to see her in such a bubbly good mood, it made my mood improve and kept my mind off of things. By the time dinner rolled around Mark was still not home which was very out of the ordinary. I sent him another text message (nothing). My daughter and I decided to eat anyways being now a half hour later. Not that I was hungry I ended up just picking at my meal having a couple of bits. Tiffany asked me where Dad was I said I was not certain he seems to be running a little late tonight. She pulled out her phone and texted him immediately getting a response, this was getting annoying.

"Dad says keep his dinner warm, he will be home within the half hour. Mom are you guys fighting?"

"No, not fighting dear, just a little situation we are trying to work out, nothing for you to worry about."

Mark finally came in the door and we both went to meet him he was carrying a bag from an electronic store.

"Dad, you're home, what did you buy us?"

"I bought a new laptop to replace your Mother's, hers got.."

Quickly talking over Mark, "I BROKE IT." I shouted over him, "You know me I dropped it on the floor, it was nice of you to replace it, Mark."

"Well actually it will be sort of a central family laptop now, your mother can work out here in the kitchen at the island where it will be kept all the times. None of us have anything to hide now do we? Besides I think we will turn mom's office into another bedroom."

As he spoke he stared me down each word like daggers. I looked down at the floor and answered. "Good idea honey, I will probably be a lot more productive being out here rather than tucked away in that room. Plus I would be closer to the coffee machine." I laughed nervously making light of the situation.

"Doesn't matter to me I got my own tablet to do my homework, Dad, anyways I should probably do that now."

Off she went to her room as Mark began setting up the new laptop. I got his food out of the oven and put it on a plate beside him. He started eating and working on the laptop at the same time, then looked over at me said "Have you eaten?"

"I had a few bites. I am not very hungry, Mark.......can we talk?"

"Give me an hour and we can talk later."

"Okay, Mark, I will leave you in peace to eat your meal and set up the computer. I am not feeling good, think I will go take a bath and then come down and make us some tea."

He did not even look up at me, just shrugged his shoulders. Upstairs I turned on the bathtub water then went into my daughter's room to ask her if she needed to use the washroom beforehand. Peeking in on her she asked me if everything was okay? I said, "Yes, everything's fine."

After my bath, I went into the kitchen to make tea. Mark's dishes were in the dishwasher. He had already moved to the basement leaving the computer sitting ominously on the island with sleep mode swirling around. Carrying two cups of hot tea down to the playroom, it was the moment of truth. I set the tea down in front of us and sat there staring at him. Can not say for certain what he was watching on television. I was just trying my best not to cry. After a few minutes of silence he clicked off the television to turn towards me.

"Stephanie I do not owe you anything but I am going to do you a big favour. I will tell you what I know......Well I will tell you partly what I know anyways. Holding other parts back to see if you are lying to me."

.........There was a long pause as he stared at me and I began to cry ringing my hands in my lap I stared down submissively.

"Sunday night when our daughter was ill and she was calling out to you. We both ran to see what was the matter you may remember. Realizing that she had been sick and thrown up on herself you took her into the bathroom to clean up. I changed the sheets on her bed, knowing you would be putting her into the shower I stayed clear to give you two privacy. As I walked back down stairs I realized your office door was wide open where you had been working prior. In all the commotion you had forgot to shut down your computor."

"Oh God no no Mark."

"Yes Stephanie, before my eyes was a picture of a man with his cock in his hand on your laptop. So I sat down in your chair and decided to read through your conversations on your WhatsApp."

"Please, Mark, let me explained."

"You will get your chance," he said with a stoic face.

"Then I heard you calling my name, so I went and helped you out with Tiffany. I suggested that she sleeps in our bed with you so you could keep an eye on her and I would go and sleep in hers. I knew in that moment that I did not want to feel your body next to me in a bed that night or any other night in the future for that matter. When you asked me to get her a drink and some gravel. I slipped back to your laptop to gather what information would be needed in order to access it later and finish my investigation."

"No no no no," I cried so hard I could hardly breathe.

"Later seeing that you and our daughter were sleeping peacefully, I went back to read and finish my investigation. Then onto your Facebook, your history everything I could find. I even checked your cell, it did not have a passcode. Obviously there is nothing there because it was a work phone. You at least knew enough not to make that mistake. Regardless, there definitely was a mountain of knowledge on your computer." I sat staring at her for a moment then continued.

"Using a little zip drive I saved all the information for the future. That is how I knew about your plans to do your video camming. So I decided to come home early and see if you would go through with it, catch you before the act. But I was a little late the show had already begun.......Anyway I also learned a lot about your boyfriend, Hunter."

"He Is Not My Boyfriend!"

"KEEP your voice down and wait your turn.....Like I was saying I have learned about his wife and kids. His wife is a lovely looking women, she has a Facebook page herself with all kinds of information even where they live. Once I forward some of these pictures and conversations that the two of you were having I am sure he will be too busy to play with his dick, trying to save his own hide from divorce."