Is It Really Me? Ch. 08

Story Info
Jeff arrives to our home.
3k words
4.6
9.8k
18
2

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,194 Followers

Saturday afternoon Ann and I were already extremely anxious...

We tried to make the house look 'more decent'. We dusted the furniture, changed the sheets, did the laundry.

Then I went to Walmart and bought good wines, a beer case and some candles.

We ate dinner at 7.

After the meal we both took showers.

I finished before Ann and dressed up with my nice grey pants and light blue T shirt.

I lit 3 candles, dimmed the lights in the house and put soft music on.

Then I poured for both of us generous glasses of white wine and waited for Ann to get ready.

Ann came out of the bedroom dressed in a long black dress, matching black high heels shoes, a set of small earrings I bought for her last year, and a simple pearl necklace. She had bright red lipstick on and her wavy shoulder length hair framed her pretty face perfectly.

"How do I look?" she asked me nervously.

"You look gorgeous and I love you," I said.

She sat down on the love-seat. I poured her favorite wine into her glass and she gulped half of it in less than a minute. She definitely needed it...

At 8:05 we heard a knock on the door. I opened it for Jeff.

He looked extremely handsome. Tall, tan, dressed in long dark blue pants and Hawaii style shirt. He smelled good too.

He handed me a small package, which he asked me to put in our bedroom.

In his other hand he was holding a large bouquet of white and red roses.

Jeff entered the living room, approached Ann and said, "Ann, please accept my sincere apology for my unacceptable behavior last time I saw you. It was uncalled for and I'm sure that from now on you'll find that I can be a real gentleman. Although... I admit that it is going to be tough... You look stunning!"

Ann blushed, "You are forgiven..."

Jeff sat on the love-seat next to her.

I added more wine to Ann's glass and offered Jeff a beer.

Then I grabbed a chair and sat on Ann's other side.

She, obviously not fully relaxed yet, quickly inhaled more alcohol.

Ann, "Jeff, tell us what kind of work you do?"

"I work for a firm that creates software. We then sells the products to multiple other companies, including Google, Oracle and Cisco."

He started elaborating about his job, but then he stopped, "I don't want to bore you with too many details. Ann, will you dance with me, please?"

Ann rose from her chair.

In spite of standing on high heels, Jeff was towering over her by almost a full head.

Jeff looked at me, "Can you find us a slow relaxing music?"

I searched for the right station and eventually found a good one.

Jeff took Ann's hand, pulled her gently toward him and they started rhythmically moving on the wooden floor. Every minute or so, Jeff would bend his head and whisper something in my wife's ear.

By the third song Ann leaned her head against his chest, while Jeff's hand was trailing up and down her back. He pulled Ann closer to him, whispering in her ear again.

She looked at me, trying to ask me something without making a sound...

Was she asking for my permission? Was she making sure that I didn't change my mind?...

I nodded positively.

She sighed, gazed demurely at Jeff, put both her arms around his neck and the two of them continued dancing. Jeff hugged Ann closer to him and, while smiling, said again something in her ear.

She took his left hand and lowered it to her beautiful ass.

Jeff smirked at me... His hand massaged her covered round bottom.

His right hand moved to Ann's shoulder and then slowly down toward her left breast.

Jeff cupped the whole breast like he was weighing it, and then pinched the nipple through the dress.

Ann moaned and pushed her pelvis forward.

He backed slightly, away from her body.

I could see that he was sporting a full erection in his pants!

Jeff continued looking at me, devilish smile on his handsome face.

He grabbed one of Ann's hands and gradually lowered it.

He put it on the tent in his pants and whispered to Ann something that I wasn't able to hear.

She started massaging his hard-on...

It was such an erotic live show, that I felt my dick growing fast...

Jeff noticed my predicament... He continued taunting me with his constant dark smile...

In a low tone he talked to Ann again.

She looked at his face quizzically for a short-while.

He gazed unflinchingly back at her.

Ann stared down on Jeff's pants, and while continuing the slow dancing, she unzipped the pants.

She carefully freed his hard cock.

He had no underpants on!

Jeff and Ann were moving now slowly around the floor with their hands all over each other.

Ann with one hand around his neck, while the other moving up-and-down on his engorged penis.

Jeff had one hand wandering around her ass cheeks and the other playing with her tits.

Ann's eyes were closed.

Jeff was staring triumphantly in my direction...

Was he trying to see my reaction? Was he relishing his power over my wife? Did he intend to humiliate me?!...

They continued their highly sensual dancing for a couple more songs and then Jeff stopped.

He told Ann something that I was not able to hear.

She nodded 'YES' with her head.

And then she disappeared into our bedroom.

Jeff moved in my direction with his cock still fully erect outside his pants.

He stood with his organ in front of my face and pointed with his finger toward his cock.

I took it in my hands, knelt on my knees and then put it in my mouth.

I was able to bob my head up and down for a couple of minutes before he pulled it off my lips, "Your time will come later," he said.

I was leaning back against my chair when Ann showed up.

She was now dressed in a sheer red nightgown that was held in place by a ribbon around her waist...

So this was what Jeff brought in the package that I put in the bedroom...

Underneath her gown she had nothing on! Ann's body was fully exposed through the transparent gown!

She looked absolutely stunning!!!

Her ample boobs with the hard dark nipples peeked proudly above her flat tummy...

Every move she made, we got a glimpse of her bare cunt...

I was mesmerized by the view - This gorgeous, almost naked lady... MY wife!...

I woke up from my daydream when I heard Jeff talking to me, "Take off your clothes except for your underpants."

Without thinking twice I removed my shirt and pants. I was now standing in my underwear...

Then Jeff approached Ann, held her face in his hands and kissed her deeply.

She melted in his arms...

Subsequently he put his hands on both her shoulders and gently pushed her down to kneel in front of him.

He lifted her chin and whispered, somewhat louder than before, "Dear girl, you know what to do!"

Ann glanced in my direction and saw me in my underpants, my dick in hand...

She moved her head toward Jeff's long dick and started licking it.

With one hand she grabbed the shaft near it's base and with the other hand she was gently massaged his sac.

Jeff watched me masturbating over my briefs and hinted to me to remove my underpants.

As I lowered the waistband, my dick sprang up, hard as a stone.

Jeff signaled to me to kneel behind Ann, bring my hands forward and massage her tits.

By now Ann was totally immersed in her cocksucking action and hardly paid any attention to me.

Next Jeff told me to remove her top.

I pulled the top down and continued kneading her now fully exposed marvelous boobs.

Then Jeff removed Ann's hand from his ball sac and signaled to me to take over.

As I obeyed, Ann suddenly noticed my hand on Jeff's genitals and gasped...

But then she continued blowing Jeff even faster.

Next Jeff whispered to me to move Ann's free hand toward her clit and help her rub it gently.

Both Jeff and Ann were now showing signs of high arousal state. They were nearing their first orgasm.

But... MY fully erect dick did not get any attention...

A minute later Ann started whimpering and quivering as her climax took over her body.

A couple of seconds later Jeff exploded inside her mouth, while holding her head in place.

She swallowed most of his spunk but some of his seed spilled on the floor.

Once he was done, Ann rolled back on the carpet.

With his softening cock in his hand, Jeff looked at me, "Ricky, Ann did not complete the job, but it's her first time so it's OK. Why don't you show her how to do it right?"

Ann was on the ground staring speechless at me...

I approached Jeff, took his cock in my hands and started licking the droplets along the shaft.

There was one stubborn drop at the opening, so I put the now soft cock in my mouth and gave it a couple of sucks.

Ann's eyes widened. She was in total shock!...

Well, on one hand I was happy for Ann and Jeff post coital bliss, but... unlike them, I did not orgasm yet...

Jeff rested for a minute and said, "I am going to take a shower, but after that, I would like to see both of you in your bedroom, naked." Then he left the room.

Ann and I hurried to pee and clean a little bit.

Then I took Ann's hand and together we went to the bedroom.

"How are you doing?" I asked her.

"Jeff is definitely a sexpert." she whispered, "This evening he took my body to places I've never explored before and he didn't even had real sex with me yet. But... I saw that you fell under his spell too!

You gave your wife to him and then you licked his cock like a pro..."

"Yes, my dear, we both like what he did with us so far. Let us find out what's next..."

Ten minutes later Jeff entered our dimly lighted bedroom.

He stopped at the doorstep and trying to adjust to the low light.

To Ann and me he looked like a half god. Tall, well built body, big hands and muscular legs.

His soft cock was now hanging loosely in front of his large sac.

He approached the bed and whispered to Ann, "Come to me girl!"

She hesitantly closed the gap between them.

"You are beautiful my dear! You have pretty face and shapely legs, but mostly I love to touch your magnificent breasts and amazing ass. From now on these will be MY toys!"

He hugged her and then pushed her gently to the bed, until she was on her back.

He spread her legs and blurted to me, "Ricky, come join us. Be a nice boy and lick your wife's pussy for me!"

I dove between her legs and started lapping her pussy in a circular way, slowly aiming toward her love button. Ann began moaning.

Jeff instructed me to continue giving head to Ann.

Then he pulled one of my hands and put it on his cock, "Ricky, I want you to get used to arouse Ann and me at the same time. From now on you are going to be our 'helper'. Your wife was nice to me and gave me a wonderful blowjob, so I thought that fucking her will be a good reward... You on the other hand are a cuckold and your job is to service all our needs. Right...?"

Ann was hearing everything Jeff was saying, but she didn't say anything.

I lowered my head and responded, "Yes, Jeff..."

"Since you'll serve my needs from now on, you better address me as 'SIR' or 'MASTER'. Capisce?!"

"You are right Jeff... sorry, MASTER..."

Jeff smiled at me and touched Ann's exposed cunt. She was soaked...

"Ricky, you learn fast! Now be nice and show your wife how good you became at sucking my cock!

I want her to appreciate her husband's newly acquired job...

And while you are doing it with your mouth, use your fingers and do not neglect Ann's moist vagina!"

Ann's eyes were mesmerized on my mouth engulfing Jeff's growing cock.

She was moaning and seemed very aroused.

Her left hand crept toward her breast and she was vigorously pinching her protruding nipple.

Jeff looked at her and his mischievous smile reappeared, "Ann, you are very horny, aren't you?"

Ann did not speak but nodded her head for 'yes'.

"Ann, when I ask you a question, I expect an answer!!!

Do you want me to fuck you or not?"

Ann seemed stunned by Jeff's tone and stopped moving.

She was struggling with the idea of having to answer such a bold question, but in her extremely aroused state she needed... She whispered, "Yes, please."

Jeff was holding my head over his now fully erect cock and he looked at Ann, "I want to be sure that you want me to insert my cock into your wet pussy! I want your husband to hear it too, so in a loud voice, ask nicely what is it that you wish for!"

Ann almost choked...

However, her arousal was too strong...

She said desperately, "Please, Sir, I'd like you to fuck me now!"

Jeff looked at me with his eyes glittering, "Ricky, just like you, your wife slowly learns to be nice to me.

I appreciate that. Now move sideways and watch me give your wife the fuck she ever had!"

He moved between her hips and his pole barely touched the entrance to her vagina.

He was teasing her with his long cock for several minutes, while roughly squeezing her tits.

All this time Ann was moaning and whimpering and begging him to put it in.

Then, in one massive stroke, Jeff invaded her cunt all the way to her cervix.

He stayed there for a moment, then he started shoving his dick in and out fast and furious...

Ann began screaming. It was deafening...

Jeff laughed and then he bent down to kiss her. It was probably to silence her loud cries...

Ann was sucking on his tongue and her cries became moans again.

Jeff lifted her legs in the air, slowed down his cock's rhythm and was now teasing her clit.

He tucked Ann's hands above her head and ordered her not to move them. She complied.

Then Jeff increased the pace again and 2 minutes later Ann's body began to shake uncontrollably.

He fucked her senseless in this position for another 10 minutes, while Ann never stopped cumming.

Jeff then turned her on her tummy, forcibly spread her legs and once again shoved his long cock inside her cunt.

Ann right hand moved toward her face. She inserted her thumb in her mouth.

Jeff saw her sucking on her thumb and spanked her ass-cheek hard.

She jumped from the pain.

It was difficult for me to take... I never ever hit my wife!...

"Didn't I tell you not to move your hands without my permission?" he inquired in a threatening voice.

She removed her thumb from her mouth as fast as she could.

"Ann, I am very disappointed in you, but since it's your first mistake, I'll only spank you only 5 times.

Be sure to listen carefully and obey better next time. Is it clear?!"

"Yes, Sir!" she whispered.

Jeff hit her ass-cheeks 4 more times, while at the same time fucking her hard doggy style.

He took his time to complete the slapping.

I was surprised to notice that during the last two, Ann was moaning loudly and actually lifting her ass to accept his smacks...

When he was finished, Jeff stuck his finger inside her vagina.

He must have touched her G-spot, because she started whimpering again.

He pulled one of her hands down and tucked it under her tummy to touch her swollen clit.

Jeff moved his hand with hers and together they were massaging her raw clit.

Her whimpering changed to cries again.

Jeff turned Ann on her back and continued his assault on her used pussy.

He looked at me and said, "Ricky, it's your lucky day. I want you to 69 your wife! As you've noted, she craves a pacifier. Well, this time it will be yours. At the same time you will lick her clit, while I seed her womb!"

Jeff was right... Until now I was neglected completely.

Here was my chance to enjoy a double action - My wife, who seemed to stay in status orgasmicus for a long time, now would be sucking me, while I'd be licking Ann's cunt and... Jeff's glorious penis...

I assumed the position above Ann's body.

I gently inserted my fully hard dick into Ann's open mouth.

When she sensed the hard dick touching her lips, she immediately opened wide and started sucking hungrily.

I lowered my head toward her snatch and found Jeff's rapidly moving cock.

I tried my best to concentrate on lapping her clit, but within a couple of minutes I couldn't hold it any more...

I erupted in Ann's mouth...

She swallowed my goo and afterwards continued using my spent dick as a true pacifier.

Five minutes later Jeff tensed too and started filling my wife's vagina with his spunk.

I waited for him to finish, then I bent again and sucked as much seed as I could.

Then I licked the whole area clean.

To follow, I moved to Jeff's side and licked the remnants from his cock too.

I laid down and smiled at Jeff.

He patted my hair.

Ann was still in a post prolonged orgasm daze with her eyes shut.

Jeff stood up, "Children, I hope you enjoyed our first lesson together. If you want us to meet again, you know what to do and where to find me..."

He kissed Ann gently on her lips and left.

Neither Ann nor I had the will or stamina to take a shower or brush our teeth.

We covered ourselves with the blanket and fell asleep soundly until the morning.

ragal2
ragal2
1,194 Followers