Is It Really Me? Ch. 07

Story Info
A surprise in the sauna.
1.1k words
4.62
11.3k
9
1

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers

On Monday evening I arrived at the gym slightly after 8.

It was later than usual, but I had no intention of exercising.

I undressed and went directly to the sauna.

Jeff was not there. I stayed for 15 minutes, but he didn't show up.

I went to the exercise area, did some push ups, rowing and elliptical. Then I took a long shower.

At 9 o'clock I was about to leave, but then I noticed Jeff entering the Gym.

I undressed again and hurried to the sauna.

Jeff joined me 10 minutes later. He looked tired.

I queried, "What happened?"

"I was very busy. In fact, I almost didn't show up at all."

I glanced in his direction, "I have something to tell you, that might cheer you up. If you apologize to my wife for your reckless behavior in the club the other night, she is willing to forgive you."

Jeff's eyes lighted up, " That's the best piece of news I've heard all day long!"

Seeing Jeff feeling better, I was relieved too...

"Where do you want us to meet you?"

"Best is Saturday evening around 8 at your house," he responded. "At home Anne will feel safer."

"It sounds good to me," I told Jeff. "So you are no longer upset with me?..."

He chuckled, laid on his back and spread his legs, "Here Ricky. You were a very good boy today. You can have your candy now!"

Jeff seemed very content with the idea of meeting Ann again, which made me happy and... proud.

I was thinking to myself - I really deserve my lollipop today...

With Jeff's sitting on the upper bench, his eyes shut and his legs spread sideways, I had free access to his awesome body.

I knelled on the lower bench and touched his muscular chest. His nipples hardened.

He opened his eyes and gave me an encouraging smile.

I moved my hand downward to his smooth flat tummy. The muscles on his 6-pack were glistening.

I glanced at his cock. It started extending without being touched yet.

I rubbed it lightly, feeling it stiffening even more.

Then I leaned forward, engulfed his gorgeous head with my mouth and felt it continuing to expand against my lips and tongue.

It was time to enjoy my prize!

I began bobbing my head up and down along his long shaft.

His pubic hair tickled my chin every time I went downward.

Within 5 minutes Jeff's body began tensing.

He was ready to grant me my reward and I was happy to accept what I craved for the past week!

Jeff held my head in place and spurted his hot load down my throat.

I gulped it all and made sure that nothing escaped my mouth.

When he was done, he looked at me, now totally relaxed, "Thank you baby."

I smiled at him, enjoying the moment. I was in heaven. I made Jeff's day!...

"No," I said. "Thank YOU!"

Ten minutes later we both dressed up and left the sauna.

Thursday evening after finishing my exercises, I met Jeff in the sauna. He was in a good mood.

As I was playing with his beautiful pole, he started giving me instructions about the upcoming Saturday.

"Put on several CDs with slow, soft music.

Make sure that the illumination in the house is on the low side and... romantic.

Light 3 candles in different areas of the house.

Let Ann drink a glass of her favorite wine before I arrive.

And most importantly - from now on, do not have sex with her until we meet!"

It all sounded good to me, "Yes, Sir!"

He stared at my face, put his hand on my shoulder and said, "You are such a good boy. You deserve a special treat today. Follow me."

He exited the sauna with his cock at half mast...

At the far end of the corridor, he entered through one of the doors, pulled me inside and locked the door behind. This was the masseuse's room. It had a single bad in the middle with a variety of towels and oils.

Another surprise was awaiting me. Sam was sitting naked on the bed... He was smiling at me.

Jeff brought me forward toward Sam, put my two hands on Sam's thighs and signaled to me to play with his best friend's genitals.

Sam's hairy body was shiny in the dim light.

His expectation to enjoy a great blow job was about to be fulfilled...

I fondled his soft dick and started massaging it the way he liked it (the way he instructed me at the club. 'Is it really me? Ch 5').

Sam was enjoying it and he patted my hair.

Then he gently directed my head down. His partially erect cock craved the feel my mouth around it.

I sucked the big head first, slowly inserting more and more of him into my mouth.

It wasn't an easy tusk, because his girth was larger than Jeff's!

I concentrated on blowing Sam and I wasn't aware of Jeff's doings, until I felt his hand smearing warm oil on my ass crack.

I wanted to remind him to do it slowly and carefully, but Sam held my head down and I couldn't say a word.

Jeff inserted a finger in my hole and moved it around for a couple of moments. It was nice.

He then inserted a second finger. It felt tighter and very pleasant.

With his fingers rubbing against my prostate, I sensed my dick beginning to harden as well.

Sam kept my head down to continue sucking him.

Then he pulled my hand and wrapped it around my own dick. Obviously he wanted me to masturbate...

I was fairly horny by now and was happy to oblige...

In the meantime, Jeff pulled his fingers from my ass and was slowly inserting his hard cock inside me.

Both his penis and my hole were well lubricated and this time the invasion of my ass did not hurt much.

Jeff started fucking me gently, increasing the pace every once in awhile.

The combination of Sam deep-throating me, Jeff fucking me fast and hard and me playing with my own dick aroused me beyond belief.

I was closing in on a huge orgasm, when I felt Sam erupting in my mouth. He was flooding my throat with his seed.

Just before he was finished cumming down my throat, MY own orgasm also started.

My climax squeezed Jeff's cock inside my ass and he began filling my bowels with his cream as well.

It was a very stimulating experience - All three of us having an orgasm almost simultaneously.

After everybody was done, I stood up, while Jeff moved to the bed and sat by Sam.

Both of them had satisfied faces. They high fived each other.

I took from the shelf two towels and thoroughly cleaned both men's genitals.

After helping both my friends and emptying my own nuts, I felt relaxed and very happy...

Well, no more sex for now, but 'A Big Saturday' is only few days away...

ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers