Is it True?

Story Info
We find the answer to the BBC question.
4.1k words
3.9
25.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's imagine for a moment that you're at a bar drinking with two attractive women. How, this happened isn't that important but for the sake of story let's just say they're people you knew back in University and you all reconnected in London a few years after graduating. So, you're at this bar having a good time, alcohol flowing, jokes are flying and even though you're not really interested in pursuing either of them, you throw some flirtatious comments here and there. As always when alcohol is involved the topic invariably turns towards sex, and voices lower as we start to share our latest, most adventurous sexual exploits to the hilarity of the group. It's during all this enlightening banter that you're hit with a question.

"So, umm...is it true...what they say about black guys. That they all have big dicks?"

It's at this moment dear reader that the number 15 flashes in your mind, for that is the number of times you have been asked that question. All of them women, all of them white, only 2 of whom wanted to fuck you. How do you answer?

I ask you this because over the course of my life I have given 14 different answers to this same question and none have felt satisfactory. "Yes''; "No"; "Bigger than average"; "That's stupid";" That's weird"; "What's your boob size?" and so on. Honestly it doesn't annoy me as much as it used to, but it still leaves me in a stressful situation because as you may have guessed dear reader, I'm black, and honestly my dick is nowhere near huge. So now I'm faced with a dilemma. I can either lie and let these girls continue to believe in fairy tales in the hope their curiosity never leads them to see one in person,(setting up both parties for disappointment and insecurity), or I can tell the truth and educate them on the racial undertones underpinning that question while simultaneously trying not to seem like I'm attacking them. But its late, and I'm tipsy so I laugh it off, mumble something over my drink and move on to more stable territory like hentai or Jasmine's adventures with a strap on, (Jasmine being the one who asked the question, Millie who so far had been watching this exchange over the rim of her wine glass, at least had the decency to look embarrassed).Thankfully the conversation didn't get awkward and the vibe stayed positive for the next hour or so till I decided to leave. I said my goodbyes and headed for the tube to get back home.

While sitting at the station waiting for the next train, I heard my name being called. "Dilim!" I looked up to see Millie walking towards me smiling, then continued to watch as she seemingly tripped over nothing and began falling. What was even more surprising was the fact she managed to trip herself directly into my lap, spread across as if she was ready to be spanked. I took this in for a moment and after deciding I found this hilarious, I immediately burst out laughing, causing a few of the other bystanders to look my way. From the look on her face apparently Millie did not find it as funny as I did which only added to my laughter.

After the initial shock she quickly removed herself from my lap to the seat next to me. "Shit. I almost broke my fucking ankle wearing these heels," she said while taking off the heels in question and shoving them into her handbag

It took me a moment to calm down before I could give a reply. "Why are you wearing heels so high anyway when we're just out for drinks?"

She raised an eyebrow at that and gave me a look as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"They make me look good, and I always look good whenever I leave the house." I couldn't argue with that statement.

"Also, I just wanted to say sorry on Jaz's behalf for what she said before, I don't know you just seemed kind of uncomfortable about it, and she was just drunk...and umm yeah." She laughed nervously at this brief tirade, looking at my face to gauge my reaction.

"Sorry I'm still a bit tipsy."

"No worries, I've heard it all many times before. It joins the ranks of 'I've always had a thing for black guys', 'You look like my last boyfriend', or my personal favourite 'I love Nigerian accents'."

"Oh God. I promise Jaz is not THAT bad, it's just me and her are in this group chat and we share all types of shit on there, it's mad. So, one of us was sent a dick pick from this random guy which was shared to the group and well it was quite...big...and so the topic came up, but none of us could confirm it."

I paused the story at this point to look at her incredulously. "You're telling me that amongst all you girls, none of you have ever...you know what I'm not even surprised."

"What's that meant to mean?"

"Well you told me you both went to all girls boarding schools, and during our entire 3 years of Uni I saw you in the RnB room like twice. So, not that surprising."

"Fuck you, I was in the RnB room plenty of times, we just never went out together."

"So you're telling me I missed out on you whining on the dance floor."

She tilted her head in question. "Whining?"

"You know body rolling, hip shaking, twerking etc." I exaggerate whining into the bench my hands on my waist.

"When I was heavily drunk maybe, but generally my dancing is very, very bad."

"No, I remember dancing with you and you were pretty good. Hell, I definitely remember wanting to go home with you once or twice."

She giggled at that. I found it adorable. How tipsy was I? "Oh, fuck really?"

"Yeah, I remember one night in particular because the bouncer kicked us all out of Ink after we got with each other."

"Oh shit yeah I remember now. Jamie got drunk and stood on a table, before puking on it, and falling down."

"That was a funny story but a messy sight." We both laughed at our memories and continued reminiscing until an announcement came that the train was finally arriving.

I turned to Millie to say goodbye but that died on my lips as I saw the look on her face. She stared up at me , not saying anything just absently biting her lip as she chewed over something in her mind. Then seemingly coming to a decision as the train raced onto the platform she said,

"Do you want to try again?"

"What?", I asked in confusion.

"Going home with me, do you want to try again?"

I feel like I should interject here by saying I wasn't trying to get with Millie that night. Hell, I wasn't really attracted to her to begin with. Not that she wasn't pretty, she was, just not my type and I doubted I was hers. From what I knew she was the kind of girl whose song of choice on a night out was anything by ABBA, and whose choice of men probably played rugby at college. So, I was surprised when on that night out, she ventured down with myself and a few others in our group to the RnB room. I, being a veteran of this particular floor as well as quite intoxicated immediately dispersed into the crowd to find a partner to move to. Three songs and two girls later I drifted back to where my group had been standing. Millie was still there along with one of our course mates who currently had her arm around the neck of an Asian dude who was whispering something either incredibly funny or incredibly kinky from the way she was smiling. Sensing her impending third wheel status I took Millie by her hand and guided her a distance away to dance with me. We danced separately at first but got closer as we got more comfortable with each other.

Eventually the song changed to a Dancehall vibe and my hands slid to her waist which she didn't seem to mind. Our body's rocked to rhythm of the beat, and between the vibe and the heat even if her moves weren't amazing in that moment, she felt amazing. Suffice to say her hands wrapped around my neck, our faces moved so close I could smell the mint of gum on her breath, and then our lips were locked, my hands travelling up and down her back, grinding into each other so hard as if we could somehow overcome the thin barrier of clothing keeping us from skin to skin. It was hot, it was hungry, and by the way she looked at me when we pulled apart, I was sure that I would be taking her home before the night was over. Maybe I would've if we left then. Unfortunately, Jack decided the club decor could use some vomit, the bouncer disagreed and being the only one of us to live in the same area as him, it was down to me to make sure he got home. After that, no new opportunities presented themselves with Millie, and I passed it off as a drunken snog. But now it seemed I might get another shot. As soon as my brain started functioning again.

"What?" I replied lamely. Having temporarily shut down, that seemed to be the best response I could give. Our train doors closed and rushed on past us. I blinked to find we were now alone on the station platform. My mouth continued to stage its rebellion and I struggled to fill the growing silence.

She noted my strained response and immediately began to back away.

"Shit If I read that wrong I'm so sorry-",

This shocked me out of my stupor, and regaining my composure I stopped her before she could get any further.

"NO! No! Sorry, it's just I've never been approached so forwardly before. Especially by a woman so...so attractive. But to answer your question," I stepped forward until we were standing face to face like so many years ago.

"I'd love to." I cupped her face in both my hands and delivered 3 years of suppressed sexual tension in one kiss. It left her gasping and flushed.

The next train pulled up to the station and holding hands we get on.

The journey back to hers was a blur filled only with flashes of her lips, how they tasted, and the awkwardness of trying to walk while concealing a hard on.

But soon we were back to her place and the lights weren't even on before my shirt had been opened and her blouse had been removed. Fuck, I didn't realise how much I wanted her until I tasted her. As we fumbled together in the dark of her corridor all that raced through my mind were thoughts of doing everything imaginable to make her cum again, and again, and again till she begged me to stop for the pleasure grew too much. To push her to her edge and then push her over remaking her body till it instinctively craved my touch.

I was shocked out of this dark fantasy by her deciding to turn on the lights. The good news, this wasn't a dream. The bad news, I was not a sex god in reality, but lord knows I was going to try to be.

My hands travelled up tan thighs till they reached the pale skin protected by her dress. They gripped into her flesh lifting and carrying her while her legs wrapped around me. Our lips and tongues explored each other's mouths until the strain of doing this intensive exercise began to take its toll. However, I did manage to carry her in that same position to her bedroom where I slowly lowered her onto the bed and began to explore her body inch by inch as it was revealed to me.

I looked at her face, and all I could see was intense desire and want. Her moist lips were slightly parted, her breathing was ragged and heavy, her eyes were glazed over filled with a hunger that almost scared me, and if I could somehow look at myself I know I'd see the same kind of eyes looking down at her. We couldn't keep our hands off each other, my kisses flowed from her neck to her stomach, back up to her lips where they became bites.

"Fuck! Gentler, can't leave marks."

I nodded in response, and continued regardless because all I wanted to do was mark her. But if nowhere visible, how about somewhere more private. I reached underneath her dress and began tugging off her panties, my mouth still enjoying the sweet taste of her neck. She lifted her butt to help and together we got them off fully. Now I had full access to her pussy, and I was hungry to taste it. Not wasting time, I travelled down to her lower half and began sucking and biting the inside of her thigh, just grazing her pussy. I deliberately avoided touching it apart from occasional licks across her lips and the more I did it the more desperate she became. Her ass started squirming and bucking into my face. Her hands tried to manoeuvre my head where she needed more direct stimulation, but I denied her. Instead I held her hands down by her side and continued to leave my mark on her thighs without giving her the satisfaction she crazed. Her pussy was dripping now my ministrations and I felt her tremble as a moan escaped from her lips.

"Oh fuck, please stop teasing me."

I lifted my face from between her legs and replaced it with my fingers which I used to gently grind against her pussy. Her mouth opened in a wide O, her eyes widened, and her body shuddered from the sudden direct stimulation she'd been crazing. She was already soaking wet, so it was easy to slide my fingers up and down her pussy causing gasps and moans to escape her lips. I could tell that she was getting close to cumming. I leaned over her and cupped her face tenderly, never stopping the steady motion of my fingers. I stared down into her eyes and asked her, "What do you want?"

Panting and wild eyed she replied, "Mmm, I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me with your big black cock. I want you to make me your white slut."

Wait...what? Despite my sudden confusion my fingers kept pace and must've slipped across her clit in just the right way because next thing I knew her hips were rising, her legs were shaking and her mouth opened in a wordless moan as the pleasure of her orgasm rocked through her body. When it finally subsided, her eyes were partially closed and she smiled up at me in anticipation of whatever I was going to do to her next. I on the other was just processing. Normally I would've just brushed past this, it might've even turned me on as sex usually makes everything sound kinky. But after everything we had just talked about earlier that night well it stuck with me. So, while she was stroking the bulge in my trousers, drooling over the prospect of fucking me, I got in my head. Which any guy knows is not a recipe for great sex. So, by the time she had got my trousers and shirt off, my dick had begun to go to sleep.

All 5 inches of my now drooping semi hard cock bobbed in front of her face. Gripping it with a reverence it didn't deserve she started licking and stroking the shaft before engulfing the head and sliding down the shaft before going back up. As her head rose it sucked away all the voices clouding my head and all I could feel was lust again as she began to suck my dick in earnest. My cock began to rise again to its full 6 inches in response to her continuous bobbing and noisy slurps on my dick. I gripped her head and guided it faster and faster onto my dick as she took it deeper into her throat with ease. It felt heavenly. Eventually her mouth popped off so she could take a breath, but as I looked down at her with her hands stroking my slick cock I saw her eyes filled with lust just a few moments ago flash first with confusion and then disappointment.

Though deep down I knew the answer I asked, "Something wrong?"

She looked up at me and giggled.

"Nothing, I guess I was just hoping this would be bigger," she said giving my dick a shake for emphasis.

OK no. Fuck this. How dare she. How dare she say that to my face. I was fed up no, I was angry. All the years of jokes and comments came to a head and this time I was not going to let this shit slide.

Grabbing her hair pulled her off my dick and shoved her stomach first onto the bed before pinning her with my hand on the back of her neck. She had slim hips with a nice curve but her ass was definitely more flat than plump.

"Ow what the fuck?!" she said.

"Say you're sorry."

"What?!"

I delivered a loud smack to her ass the impact leaving a red imprint of my hand

"Say you're sorry for insulting my dick".

Smack!

"Say you're sorry for being stupid enough to believe a stereotype."

Smack!

"Say you're sorry for trying to turn me into your fantasy."

"I"

Smack!!

"Did not"

Smack!!

"Agree"

Smack!!

"To that shit"

Smack

My blood was raging my frustrations came out as I repeatedly battered her ass till my hands were sore and here ass was bruised purple. I kept hitting her till I had drained most of the venom from my system all the while she alternated between shouting, whimpering and swearing. Eventually I came back to myself and as I began to think about a way to apologise that didn't end with Millie calling the police being called, I noticed her pussy. In between her quivering legs, her pussy was still dripping. The slut was enjoying this.

This re-lit the spark of my anger and frustration. Fuck it fine it she wanted to fuck some black cock she was going to. Grabbing her hips I pulled her tender against me, lined my dick up with her entrance and rammed it all the way up to the hilt

"Oh fuck!" she gasped at this sudden entrance, grabbing on the bed sheets for support.

Not giving her time to get used to it I grabbed her hair pulled it back with one hand so her back was arched and began pounding into her wet pussy taking out all my insecurities and frustrations on her. Occasionally I spanked her bruised ass causing her to jolt in reaction as gasps and moans escaped her lips.

"You want to fuck a black dick well here you fucking go you posh oyinbo slut! You want to be a white slut for me. Then fucking take it you ignorant shit!"

The sound of my groin slapping against her ass as I pounded into her filled the room. Sweat rolled down my head as I did my best not to let up for a moment. All she could do was grip the sheets, keep her ass raised for maximum penetration and take it. A low continuous moan was emanating from her mouth and I could feel her pussy occasionally clamping down on my dick. But that wasn't enough for me. Millie still had shit to answer for.

"Say you're sorry."

Gasping she managed to turn her head back to me slightly, and with her mascara running, lipstick smeared face she said,

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry master...please keep fucking me, please, I'm sorry."

Smack!

"Sorry for what slut?"

"S-Sorry for...oh fuck...complaining about your dick master. I'm sorry. Fuck you feel so fucking good master.

Conflicted, but too turned on not to give her what she wanted. My pace continued and my body tensed up as I felt the heat of my cock rise to a boiling point and I exploded inside of her with wordless grunt. She trembled as I gave my final thrusts to fill her with my cum, her cunt giving my cock some final squeezes as she came as well. As I fired my last shots I collapsed against the bed, completely spent and now confusion and guilt seeping back into my head. Millie collapsed as well. Not making a sound, she just lay there with her eyes closed, breathing slowly, her ass now bruised and slightly purple from my ministrations, my dried cum seeping out of her pussy a little.

"Thank you master," she whispered. I shifted my head to look at her but her eyes though steady were locked on me. Our eyes met I turned away to look at the ceiling, to avoid dealing with my actions for a minute while I sorted out my feelings. Hundreds of thoughts were racing through my head, all of them some variant of 'what the actual fuck did you do!' and 'you gave her what she wanted idiot!'. There was a tiny part; slightly more than a tiny part of me that thought that was some of the best sex of my life. But I felt guilty about that. I fucked a girl that wanted me to be her black fantasy, and then insulted me on my dick size when spoiler alert her stereotype didn't turn out to be true, specifically after we had just talked about how that stuff annoyed me. But I still gave her what she wanted anyway. Even worse than that I came inside her, and I was not about to have to try and disprove another black stereotype so that needed to be dealt with as soon as possible.

"Millie, Millie get up. Are you on the pill? Do we need to get the morning after one?"

12