Is it True?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She mumbled something incomprehensible in reply. After a number of repeated tries, she finally confirmed that she had an implant, so we didn't need to worry about anything. That defused one potential heart attack, now it was time to defuse the rest. I moved till I was sat up against the bed post and she shifted till she was lying on her side watching me, a small smile on her face.

"OK, honestly that was amazing sex. I doubt I've ever cum that hard in my life. But I did not appreciate that big black cock shit. I don't want to be your fantasy. If you want to fuck ME that's great. But if you just want to taste some dark chocolate, find someone else from now on please."

Her face blanched at this. The smile fled her face and her mouth froze open unsure of how to respond, and looks of confusion and embarrassment began creeping in. But just as soon as it appeared that confusion fled her face to be replaced by indignation. She shifted herself to sit up on the bed so she was face to face with me.

"You gave me that fetish," she said, not breaking eye contact her cheeks very flushed though from the sex or embarrassment I couldn't tell.

"What?"

"Back in Uni after that night in the club I got interested in you, but since nothing ever happened it just turned into finding some black guys attractive. Black guys that looked like you. Eventually I started watching a lot of interracial porn and reading erotica that...that resembled us fucking ok. So, when I saw you again tonight, yes, I did want to make some fantasies come to life, but it was fantasies with you. I may have gotten carried away...but you were enjoying it, don't deny it and don't be rude. You're still in my fucking bed."

After that monologue she got out of bed and headed into her bathroom. As I sat there in the bed, naked, tired and trying to figure out how to deal with this information, a thought came to my head.

'Find out for yourself', a satisfying answer to the 'Is it true?' question.

12