All Comments on 'Is Love All or Nothing? Ch. 19'

by DestinyReader

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
stattionstattionover 5 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for bringing this one to a decent conclusion even if I didn't quite agree with how the ending went in regards to Jillian just getting away with everything she'd done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great conclusion to a great series!

I look forward to your next story. Just one nitpick -- the last section in this one should be an epilogue, not a prologue; a prologue comes before the main story, while an epilogue comes after.

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Thank You

I wanted to give best conclusion I could for this story while still giving an open door to possible sequel where Jillian could be dealt with.I'm playing around with two stories in my head right now and will post the first chapters up when I'm confident I have not just a good idea where I'm going with them but a definitive ending as well.

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 5 years ago
different

read it from start to finish in 1 setting. 2 good people who were burned by ex's . would love to see another story where Jillian gets hers .

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Very good, and realistic

My 21 year old son has Aspergers. He’s not quite as extreme as Keith, but many of Keith’s symptoms are on the money. The genetic link at the end is also ver well placed. Looking back over my own youth, I see many common symptoms. Although many of mine have always been much less severe, I know they were there, and I expect I’ll always have to work at it. A friend’s son (also 21) is much more severely affected by Aspergers than my son, and it’s always a change to them - although he’s doing okay studying Engineering at a well respected primarily-technical University.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

What a great story! Thanks for your time and imagination. I liked the characters and the interaction. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re : very good , realistic.

I can relate to your comment. My son of now 28 has Asperger too and just got an Phd in aeronautic engineering and is happily married. He is a rather light case but still struggles sometimes.

There is one area where I disagree with the well done story. As in the Netherlands Asperger was not recognized as a disorder until late 90ies, schools were not well placed to handle those mostly male with Asperger, nor were many pupils inclined to be nice. My son was severely mob bullied and had to be taken to another primary school. The school was unable/ unwilling to provide a secure environment for him and others.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 5 years ago
I wondered if the name DestinyReader had anything to do with the game.

Since I played far too many hours of Destiny and CoD myself, it was fun to see the gaming references. If you ever played CoD or any other PVP shooter online, you know how easy it is to fall into the rage trap.

The Asperger's angle was interesting as well, because while nobody in my family was ever diagnosed with it, I recognize several of the behaviors. All in all, a very warm story about communication, acceptance and love.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Really enjoyable and relatable read. Was a tad predictable but still worthy of favouring you and your stories.

Bigguy731Bigguy731about 3 years ago

A ver nice story that I stayed up to 3 am reading but wheat beer? ( I looked up Oberon)

Bra46Bra46about 3 years ago
A little long!

While a little long, still a good read and helped me appreciate some of the issues people with Aspergers contend with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDestinyReader@DestinyReader
The final chapter of "Love of Autism" has been sent to my editor. Yes, the final chapter.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories