Is My Boyfriend Bi?

Story Info
A girl wants to know.
2.3k words
4.56
13.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lying in bed next to Shari, my fiancée, waiting for her to finish reading something on her iPad so she could turn her attention to me.

"What's so interesting that it's delaying us making out?" I asked.

"I'm improving my mind," she said.

"Can't you improve it tomorrow?"

"It's an article called 'Ten questions to determine if your boyfriend is really bi.'"

"I'm not," I said. "So let's fuck."

"Well, let's see what the test says about that."

"Must we? And what if the test says I am bi? What then?"

"That will be so wonderful," she said.

"Explain."

"'Cause I have a fantasy of seeing you make out with another guy."

"So kinky! You constantly amaze me!"

"No more kinky than your fantasy of seeing me make out with another girl."

"Fair point," I said.

"So let's do the quiz."

"Can't we fuck first?"

"No. I first want to find out whether you're bi.'

I groaned.

"You get points for each answer," she said. "'Bi points,' the article calls them. We add them up and the total number of bi points determines whether you're bi."

"Go ahead," I said in a resigned way.

"Question 1. 'Have you ever been naked with another guy?'"

"That's easy," I said. "Many times in the showers at school after a soccer match."

"I'm not sure that counts," Shari said. "I think the question means being naked in private, like in your bedroom."

"You can't fiddle with the questions!" I said. "I'm sure the quiz was scientifically designed by renowned experts in human sexual psychology, so we have to take the questions exactly as they're written."

Shari made a pouty face. "Okay then, that's one bi point."

"How do I get any bi points at all for that answer? It doesn't show anything about me being bi!"

"Those are the rules, sweetie," she said. "We can't fiddle with them just because you don't want the test to show you're bi."

She kissed me on the cheek.

"Question 2. 'Have you ever looked at another guy's cock?'"

"Yes," I said. "In the showers after a soccer game."

"You looked? Why?"

"I saw other guys' cocks when they were naked in the showers. You only see something if you look at it, so it follows that I must have looked."

"Hmmm," she said. "I'm not so sure these questions are well-designed."

"We've got to follow the rules," I said.

"Well, the rules say that that's one more bi point."

"Question 3. 'Have you ever kissed a guy?'"

"Yes. I kissed David on the forehead when he scored the goal that won us the championship."

"That's boring," she said. "But you get one more bi point."

"Question 4. 'Have you ever dressed as a girl.'"

"Yes."

"When?"

"When I was five. My sister liked to dress me up as a girl."

She sighed. "Boring again. But two bi points."

"That's not fair! I was five!"

"The quiz doesn't have a statute of limitations, baby," she said.

"Question 5: 'When you get on a bus or subway car, do you check out the girls or the guys?'"

"The girls."

"Okay, that's minus one bi point."

"Only minus one? Doesn't that answer prove I'm not bi?"

"Not really. Social pressure might be making you check out the girls. Doesn't mean that you don't really want to check out the guys."

"But that sort of logic could make anyone bi."

"And anyone could be," she said. "That's why we're doing this quiz."

Her reply didn't seem persuasive, but I couldn't put my finger on the reason.

"Question 6. 'When you watch pornography, do you look at the girl or the guy?'"

"Both of course. You have to see what the guy is doing to her."

"One bi point then."

"How is that any bi points at all? You can hardly make the guy disappear when he's fucking the girl."

"Yes, I do see the problem, but one bi point nonetheless."

"Question 7. 'Have you ever watched gay pornography?'"

"No."

"Liar."

"Why do you say that? I've never watched it."

"You did. With me. That hot video of the cute guy with boobs and a big cock. That's pretty gay if you ask me."

"That was a girl with a cock!"

"That was a guy, dressed as a girl, with fake boobs and a real cock."

"She looked like a girl."

"Yeah, except for her big cock! Three more points for you, baby."

"Question 8. 'Have you ever sent a picture of your erect cock to a guy?'"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"I think I would have remembered."

"'Cause I think the answer should be yes."

"How so?"

"That picture we posted on that website. That was it called? Wifelovers or something. The cute cock thread. We posted that picture of you after you shaved your cock for the first time. And we knew that guys would see it."

"We?" I said. "You posted that picture, not me."

"I had your permission."

"That's different from me posting it myself."

"Not as a matter of law."

"So the author of the quiz can sue me," I said. "The answer is no."

"Okay, okay," she said. "No points."

"Question 9: 'Have you ever seen a guy masturbate in real life?'"

I thought for a moment. "That depends," I said.

"On what?"

"On what is meant by masturbate."

"Now who's being legalistic? Jerking off, of course."

"Well, in that case, no."

"Let me understand. There's some other definition of masturbate for which your answer would be yes?"

"Maybe."

"Explain."

"Well, if masturbate means jerking off, the crucial part is the off, right?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, getting off. Having an orgasm. I've never in real life seen a guy have an orgasm."

"Okay," she said. "So what if we drop the getting off part and just focus on the part up until the getting off. You with me."

"Yes."

"If the part up until the getting off is masturbation, then your answer is yes?"

"But can you masturbate without getting off? That's the crucial question."

"Of course! It happens all the time. You lose focus, or the phone rings, or someone knocks on the door."

"Yes," I said, quietly. "That's exactly what happened."

"What happened?"

"I was at my cousin Dan's house, and we were watching porn on the tv in his bedroom. He took out his cock and started stroking it. Then his mom knocked on the door."

"You get five bi points, baby," she said.

"No reduction because he didn't cum?"

"Rules, baby, rules. Okay, last question."

"Can't wait," I said.

"Me neither," she said. "I think you're going to turn out to be totally bi."

"Question 10. 'Has a guy ever seen you masturbate in real life?' And don't try to squirm out of answering by saying you didn't cum."

"No need," I said. "The answer is yes."

"Yes? When? Who with?"

"With Dan. I came before his mom knocked on the door."

"Wow," she said. "That's ten whole bi points!"

"Why so many? There were only five points for seeing a guy masturbate."

"Duh," she said. "You can see a guy masturbate without being turned on yourself, but a guy can hardly see you masturbate if you're not turned on."

"But it wasn't Dan that turned me on. It was the movie."

She faked a big yawn. "Yeah, yeah, yeah," she said. "Let's count the points."

She did some calculations which required a lot of counting on fingers. "Twenty-three bipoints!" she said.

"I demand a recount," I said.

"So let's see how bi that makes you."

She read from the article.

"Zero to five bi points: very likely not bi at all - great boyfriend material. Five to ten bi points: possibly bi-curious - more due diligence needed."

"Due diligence? What does that mean?" I asked.

"Not sure. Maybe show your boyfriend pictures of naked guys and see whether he gets horny?"

She continued reading. "Ten to twenty bi points: likely bi - don't be surprised if he dumps you for your brother."

She smiled at me. "And now you, baby. 'Twenty plus bi points - say bi, bi, boyfriend! He needs something you can't give him, and that begins with c and ends in k.'"

She turned to me, smiling. "You're bi, baby!"

"Stupid test," I said.

She put down her iPad and snuggled up to me and took my cock in her hand.

"I think it's wonderful," she said, smiling at me and slowly stroking my cock. "I'd love to have a husband who likes cock. It'll be so much fun."

"The test shows nothing," I said.

"The test says you're bi. You don't have to fight it baby. You can tell me."

I didn't say anything.

"Okay," she said. "Maybe some role-playing will help you. I want you to imagine that there's a good-looking guy standing naked beside you wanting you to touch his big hard cock. What would you do baby?"

My cock was hard from her touch.

"You really want to know?" I asked, as jolts of excitement ran through my body.

"Yes. I really, really, want to know."

"Okay then. I'm on a nude beach alone, sunbathing naked."

"Very good," she said. "A very promising start."

"An older guy, very muscular, walks up to me and asks if I want company."

"What do you say?"

"I say no, that I had come alone only because my girlfriend had to cancel at the last moment, trying to make him know that I wasn't gay. "

"Or even bi," she added.

"Yes, or even bi. But as we speak, I see his cock start to get hard, until he's standing over me with a very big, very erect cock. He sees me looking at it and asks if I want to touch it. I say no, that I'm not gay, but I feel my own cock starting to get hard as I look at him and I can't stop it."

As I tell Shari the story, my cock is rock hard in her hand.

"Go on baby," she said. "This is getting hot!"

"He laughs at me and tells me to touch him. I get on my knees and reach for his cock. Stroke it, he says, and I masturbate him until he's about to cum. Now suck me, he says, and puts his hand behind my head and pulls me towards his cock. I open my mouth to take it in. The tip is so big it fills my mouth, and with a few more strokes he cums. I feel his cum drooling out of my mouth down over my chin."

"Wow, wow, wow!" she said.

"And then he just turns and walks away down the beach. I see people on the beach looking at me and my tears start to flow with the humiliation of them seeing me used like that, but my cock is still hard. I put on my swimming trunks to hide my erection, gather my things, and leave."

As I finished the story, Shari's hand on my cock brought my orgasm crashing over me, spasm after spasm shooting cum over her hand.

As my excitement subsided, she lay down next to me with her head on my shoulder, her hand still on my cock.

"That was so hot," she said. "Did you just make that up here and now? Or is it a long-time fantasy."

"Neither," I said. "I didn't make it up right now. And it isn't a fantasy."

She sat up and looked at me.

"Yes," I said. "It actually happened."

"Oh my god!" she said. "You've sucked a guy's cock! The test was right. You're bi!"

"I did it just once. I'm not sure that makes me bi."

"But you still think about it, don't you? You were so hard as you told me about it."

"I still think about it," I said quietly.

"And when you think about it you get excited, yes?'

I couldn't look her in the face. "Yes," I said.

"That's natural enough," she said. "It sounded so hot."

"No," I said. "You don't understand. It's totally sick! I get excited by remembering how he fucked my mouth. By the fact that I was so hard as he used me. And by the humiliation of being seen like that."

I felt tears starting to form in the corners of my eyes.

Shari lay down next to me, her face close to mine.

"I understand, sweetie," she said. "You're turned on by the thought of being submissive to another guy. That's so sexy. We're going to find guys who want to use us both."

She kissed my cheeks where my tears were flowing.

"I can't imagine you being submissive to anyone," I said.

"Maybe I can learn," she said. "We're going to have so much fun together! We're going to find guys with big cocks who I can fuck and you can suck!"

I laughed. "So that's why you want me to be bi? So you can get fucked more?"

"Is that so horrible, baby? Wouldn't it be fun to have both our mouths around a big hard cock? Wouldn't you like to hold it and stroke it and guide it into my pussy? And maybe take it back after it's fucked me and have it fuck your mouth like the guy on the beach?" She kissed me on the cheek. "Your cock is telling me you'd like all of that."

It was true. I was getting hard again in her hand.

"We'll make a wonderful team," she said.

I smiled at her. "And let me guess who's going to be captain."

"Hey!" she said. "It was my leadership that got you to admit that you sucked a guy's cock."

"You're right," I said. "Thank you. I love you and don't want to have any more secrets from you."

"And I love you," she said, "and I don't want us to have any secrets either. So about your fantasy of me with another girl. There's something I need to tell you......"