All Comments on 'Is My Boyfriend Bi?'

by RickiDiavola

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
phallustinephallustine9 months ago

Great story! Thanks for sharing.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

OMG, this was SOOO GOOD! The first half was absolutely hilarious, the second half just kept getting hotter and hotter and then that surprise ending, wow, loved it. Really hope you're planning to continue this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have that same fantasy, but never has the guts to act on it. The only GF that I've had who would do it with me is not in my life anymore.

Baker16340Baker163409 months ago

Great story, waiting for more. Ahhh, to be so lucky!

FreakSlaveFreakSlave9 months ago

Awesome! I'm bi and so is my wife!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy9 months ago

Utterly concur with MarcLuciFer

Astral_FlameAstral_Flame9 months ago

This is awesome!! Such a fun and flirty story, loved it

DavidllahDavidllah9 months ago

As a bi guy, I loved your story and I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wives and girlfriends always know and it’s very hot..I try not to but I can’t help getting hard when a gay man hugs me. But it’s more than that. I have this urge to just slightly prolong the hug. I want him to feel what he’s done to me. I want to feel how helpless I am as it hardens more and I want wifey to know too.

JT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I couldn't get past the questions, they were way too stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes, a wonderful story..Reminded me of all the hugging that takes place over Christmas and New Years..my wife and I visiting several gay friends…when we get home I always wonder if she saw my slightly erect cock..she’s told me I’ve said the word cock while obviously dreaming..so she must wonder…slightly hard now just thinking about it… Thanks for a great story…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous