Is She really what you want?

Story Info
My wife is perfect, maybe?
2.2k words
3.93
2.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been as wild as you can begin to imagine. Sex, drugs, everything and every way. MY college years were play time deluxe. I went to Texas Tech on a full ride to play football. And I was probably good enough to have gone pro and made it. But two blown knees in two years made it go away. I had a girl friend who was a cheer leader and had tits, ass, and sex drive to do it all. I even shared her with my black running backs all the time, and oops, she married one of them.

My degree did actually turn out to help me somewhat and I made some money, created my own business that turned into something big and I sold it for more money than I ever even thought a stupid guy could and then created another very neat business that makes lots of money.

I met my wife before any of this happened and as if you might even guess I met her in a church at a wedding. Madison was a brides maid for a girl marrying a good friend that I was a groomsman for. Again Sex, drugs and crazy shit. The groom was a black guy on my team and the bride was another cheer leader too. Madison was a friend from back home, but raised in a very strict home of a pastors. Madison didn't do any of the crazy shit the rest of us did.

She came along, and she tried to fit in, but she didn't drink, or do drugs, or fuck. Party dud. But she brought me back to when kids were something before. And I began to remember how life was in much simpler times. A year later some of these same kids were at our wedding with out, the sex, drugs, and stupidity.

+

And ten years later we have 3 great kids, 50 million dollars and a crazy business that makes even more. And my wife has the tits, and ass my cheer leader girl friend had, had and even more. I am more than a bit sure that no other mna has ever seen my wife's body other than in swimming suits she wears and they have always covered much more than they probably need to. We are very conservative people for being filthy rich. But that is because I did it all and then some and Madison has done none of it.

My second business is an internet business for people looking. Singles looking for someone and couples looking for something different. Madison keeps things together on it. She sometimes comes to me with questions. She can not believe people are really looking openly for what they search for.

"David why do guys look for other guys to fuck their wives?"

"Thrills, Kinks, excitement, You remember the girl getting married when we met at the wedding?"

"Sure my girl friend Amber."

"Well way back she was my girl friend. And we came home hammered one night and Scottie the guy she married was at my apartment and one thing lead to another she fucked Scottie. Fact is she fucked several of my team mates.But she and Scottie hooked up and it took."

"I didn't know she was once your girl friend."

"There could be lots of things you don't know about me."

"If we partied like that would you let other guys fuck me? Would it turn you on to have other guys see me naked and stuff?"

She grabbed my cock before I could turn away and felt my cock thickening.

"Oh my God, it does excite you."

She didn't seem at all upset, just surprised. I really didn't find her asking very important.

A few weeks later She said she was surprised at how many guys let other guys fuck their wives and how active they were.

"Dave how long did you go with Amber back then?"

"Gosh,Madison I don't know maybe several months, 6 or 8?"

"And after Scottie fucked her you said others did too. How many others?"

"Wow I am not sure I remember exactly, maybe ten or so?"

"My goodness Amber was a little slut."

"No Honey I wouldn't say that she just liked to fuck and really enjoys black cocks."

"Were they all black guys she was fucking?"

"No, well mostly yes, but she did do a couple of Hispanic dudes too."

A couple weeks passed when she came to me again.

"Dave some of the customers are asking for a face put on my advice page. And Raymond thinks it is a good idea. He says I should show some skin?"

"Sure good idea Babe."

Several weeks went by and I was dealing with more simple problems than I wanted to. And Mike Brown my main IP guy came by to check on a couple of things. As he was leaving he made an off the wall comment that I caught but didn't pay much attention to.

"Your wife's ID page sure looks nice boss."

"Thanks."

An hour later my main assistant Lauren Moss came by and said.

"Your wife looks fantastic on her ID page, Boss."

"Thanks Lauren."

"And she has a great set of tits too Boss."

"Yes, she does Lauren, Thanks."

I stopped. Maybe I needed to look at Madison's page? I flipped over to it and my cock got hard almost instantly. There sat my wife Madison at her desk topless. Her big beautiful breasts on full display. I could see she was in full makeup and looked more sexy beautiful than I have ever seen her. I was shocked. My she looked so sexy. I was as proud as I could ever be.

I began to read the requests for her to have a home page showing more of her and the chances of dating her. And was that really possible? Could Madison date men? Would I let that happen? How did my wife's tits get displayed on our site? Who had taken this picture of her? I needed to let this settle in and give it some thought. I said nothing for a week and when I did I simply stated that I saw her ID page. Madison looked up quickly and grinned.

"Did you like my picture, Baby?"

"You are beautiful as ever."

"Everett told me I need one and it has generated as much excitement as it has, he thinks I need a home page."

"Doesn't a home page suggest you are available?"

"Yes, it does give the impression that I will be free to date."

"And are you thinking about the complete lay out of full nudes?"

"David, we usually tell people that are thinking of dating sexually the nudes are almost a must."

"And Madison are you thinking about dating sexually?"

"Everett says it could be very good for the site if it appears that I may be."

"And has he said it would be sexy to load a complete profile and to screen possible lovers?"

"Yes, he has suggested I consider doing it."

"Madison, have you really thought about doing it?"

"Yes, I have, does the idea excite you?"

"It has shades of Amber doesn't it?"

I had to smile.

"And if I do it, my profile screen will say, black men desired."

"And would you really date?"

"I might, yes."

I began to think about my wife doing this as a reality. Did I really desire her to think about doing this? I thought about when Amber had done it and that I had encouraged her to do it more and more once it started. And once she had done it with Scottie a couple of times that I had encouraged her to do it for others too. And she did. Maybe it was the booze and drugs combo?

I got very busy and got my mind off it, A couple weeks later Steve Preedle came by my office.

"I wanted to check with you Boss, and see if you wanted to check Madison's home page out before it goes on line."

"I don't think so Steve but thanks for asking me, when does she go up?"

"She'll be up first thing in the morning, Boss."

"Is it just the intro page?"

"Oh hell no, it is the real deal. Says by the end of the week she will have dates set up. Page says Madison is a full contact dating white wife."

"Okay Steve put it up when it is ready."

Again I was very surprised and I did go in and look at it and Steve was in the loop. and impressed. My wife looked fantastic. My cock got very hard as I looked at the lay out. Madison was on display to be fucked. She showed it all for her males to become interested. We have a white wife for black men section and that was where my wife would come up in. And it said simply that Madison would be interviewing men to become her lovers.. And that she would be interested in dating men regularly if desired.

First thing the next morning I looked to see if my wife's home page was up and it was. And she had already gotten over 350 hits and it had 48 guys asking for interviews with her. Nearly fifty guys asking for sex dates with her. I was not surprised but I was very turned on.

I got busy again to get my mind off it. And I stayed away as the week went on. As the week passed Steve came into my office again. He stood just inside my door. I turned and looked at him.

"What can I do for you Steve?"

"Madison wanted me to check with you. Have you looked at her home page today?"

"No I looked in on it on Monday after it posted. But not since."

"You might want to look in on it and if you have objections let her know. Otherwise she is going to keep to what she has on for Friday night."

Steve left and an hour or so later I checked in on it.

Madison had a sex date for tomorrow night. And 14 more listed in the next 3 months so far. A Mr. Branson Mason was listed to pick my wife up at 5:30 pm tomorrow night. I could see no hurry. I am usually home by about 4 pm. It was an unusually busy day and when I finally looked at my clock it said 6:23 pm. I sat stunned. I really had intended to get up with Madison before her date and see where her head really was. I took my time going home and found it empty and our children were with our Nanny. She told me my wife was dressed up and a young black man had picked her up at a little after 6 pm. I ate a meal and watched a game on TV before going to bed at just before 11 pm. The alarm on our front door went off at 4:28 am and two people were standing outside in heavy embrace kissing. One slipped the card in the slot and entered. Hummmmmmm someone may have really gotten laid. Did she really take black cock?

She came up to bed and as she took her dress off I could see her breasts were well marked. She turned to face me. They were even more swollen and marked than I had first seen and her pussy lips were red and puffy.

"Your wife has taken her first black cock. And it was very good. Are you proud of me?"

"Well I had actually intended to maybe stop you from doing it. But I got held up at work and was very late."

"You decided you didn't want me to do it?"

"No, I knew I did but was going to make sure you really wanted to do it."

"I was really just teasing you, but when you didn't say anything, I decided to just do it. And we had a very good dinner, and we danced, and he ask me back to his place for drinks. He kissed me and then we were naked and he was up inside me."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Sex with a black man, or this black man was very exciting and very good. I have never felt as sexy. I knew you wanted him to have me."

I had to smile at this, because I had not really been sure until now, standing here looking at her. She looked as sexy as I have ever dreamed. She was fresh fucked by her black lover and she was glowing. Her breasts were marked beautifully with love bites and her pussy lips were swollen from their sex. She looked well satisfied sexually.

"So, you want more of this?"

"Yes, much more, but not just with my new lover. I have a date with another black man this weekend and I am so excited about it."

It had only just begun then. And yes, I wanted to find out too. Would my wife come to love black cocks too?