All Comments on 'Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 01'

by loveinbriefs

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Omg

Wow, that is my every fantasy. Well done.

Mobile49Mobile49about 3 years ago
Wow

Can’t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
a great beginning

I enjoyed the story. Hope its the start of a multi-chapter work and not just a one off.

sexynerdyhotndirtysexynerdyhotndirtyabout 3 years ago
Very hot. Very well written. Thank you and well done.

A very well written story. Hot sex. Great characters, and very well developed. I also hope for more in this series.

mammoetmammoetabout 3 years ago
Loved it

more please

mjk02341mjk02341about 3 years ago

Love the story... The character development, and of course the realism to the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic. Very well written truely erotic.

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesabout 3 years ago

Very well written, sexy story. 5🌟

JaypleeJaypleeabout 3 years ago

This was great!!! Sooo hot. Wish I could get in there.

Runner4069Runner4069almost 3 years ago

I just finished the last part of this story that is currently posted, and OMG it is mind-blowing! Absolutely perfect and what a fantasy, just perfect! The detail is incredible and makes me believe I am there watching it in person. Thanks for sharing, please add more parts and I cannot recommend this story enough!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story, and very will written as well! I can't wait to see what happens next!

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersover 2 years ago

Terrific story. I so enjoy love stories with trans women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent hear hear!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very Unbelievable and Exciting I want/need a Liz and Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

A lovely well written story.....beautifully paced and nicely descriptive enough for us to easily picture them all in our minds. Not necessarily my scene but boy I can feel the temptation. Well Done. A.

LannaLaceLannaLaceabout 1 year ago

Wow! You had me at Guinness! 🤣. Great story, very well written..and Liz and Alex soooo hot, steamy! Loved it. Like Matt, I’ll be back for more!

walt555walt55511 months ago

Loved everything about it.

wvBalzakwvBalzak6 months ago

A very HOT story. I loved it. Matt is one lucky stiff !!! Keep the stories cumming 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveinbriefs@loveinbriefs
I welcome comments, questions, suggestions, and constructive criticism. I love hearing from you folks; your feedback really helps keep me coming back to the keyboard time and time again and I'm grateful to all of you for that. With that said, I want to express the point that t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES