Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum inside me baby." She whispered happily, grabbing my ass with both hands and pulling me into her.

That was all the incentive I needed. I finally let go as my orgasm mounted and crashed over me. I thrusted into her sharply, making her yelp, jerking with each pulse of my throbbing cock as I emptied my balls into her ass. I grunted animalistically, cumming hard, muscles tensing as the orgasm rolled through my body. Liz giggled joyously when I collapsed against her, sweaty and suddenly spent. I kissed her adoringly, still tasting Alex's cum on our mouths, as I slid out of her slowly and rolled to the side. Alex crawled over to my other side and both girls cuddled up to me, lightly running their hands over my body as I panted heavily.

"Wow." Was all I could think to say as my breath slowly returned to me.

The girls giggled and snuggled against me and I kissed each one affectionately before they leaned over me to kiss each other, all three of us glowing with post-coital bliss. We laid together for some time, cuddling and petting gently, kissing occasionally. The warm intimacy now free of sexual subtext was nice. I very much enjoyed the girls' soft, warm bodies pressed against me as we floated back down to earth.

"I think," Alex said eventually, propping her head up on one elbow, "We forgot about our wine."

Liz and I laughed.

"I could use a drink after that," I answered with a grin.

"Hear, hear" Liz chimed in.

I watched Alex crawl out of bed and go to the dresser, throwing on an oversized black t-shirt that covered her like a nightgown. Liz nuzzled against me once more and we kissed softly before she rolled out of bed and stepped into a pair of pink pajama bottoms. She found a tight little white t-shirt and slipped it on, taking my hand and pulling me up. I located my clothes where I had left them in the living room and put my shirt and underwear back on, vaguely self-conscious of being the only one still naked. I glanced at my phone, surprised at how much time had passed since we had left the bar; it was nearly midnight now. I swallowed the last gulp of wine in my glass, sitting down on the couch.

"More wine? Or do we need something stronger?" Alex asked, leaning halfway out of the entrance to the kitchen.

"I could do something stronger," I answered, looking at Liz with a shrug.

Alex popped back into the kitchen and Liz bounced along after her. Her perky, bubbly disposition was no worse for wear after the recent expenditure of energy. I heard glasses clinking, and low, murmuring voices. The girls were talking about something, but I couldn't make out what was being said. I was beginning to feel concerned; they were taking a lot longer than pouring some drinks should justify and still talking in hushed voices. I was pretty sure Liz really liked me, but Alex and I hadn't had any time to get to know each other, maybe she wanted me gone.

Finally, Liz came out of the kitchen with a bottle of Jameson, smiling brightly as always. Alex followed with three glasses and the girls sat on either side of me on the couch. I took that to be a good sign as Liz opened the bottle and poured three drinks. My apprehension eased as we drank our drinks and I had the opportunity to get to know Alex better. She was as easy to talk to as Liz had been at the bar, and conversation came naturally. Soon we were all laughing and flirting, and I felt comfortable with the girls, apparently a mutual feeling as they would both touch and lean on me while we talked and joked. Before I knew it we'd had several drinks and a couple more hours had passed.

"Wow, it's late," Alex said, looking at her phone. "So, listen, Matt, I would never normally okay this, but Liz here is all 'can we keep him, can we keep him?'-"

Liz interrupted her by reaching over and slapping her thigh with a mock-angry look on her face. Alex laughed and I had to smile at the playful interaction.

"Anyway," Alex continued, "We want you to spend the night if you're interested."

Alex was smiling warmly at me and she sounded genuine. I looked over at Liz, who was illuminating the room with her smile as always and nodding excitedly.

"Yeah, for sure, I'd love to." I smiled at them, earning a squeal from Liz.

"One more round then?" Liz asked, holding up the bottle.

I was happy about being asked to stay; I very much enjoyed spending time with the girls, to say nothing about the possibility of more amazing sex in the future, and I was doubly glad that they seemed to feel the same about me. We talked some more as we finished our last round of drinks, both the girls cuddling up to me sleepily by then. I was feeling pretty buzzed and tired when Alex took my hand as she stood up, tugging at me.

"Come on. We're going to bed." She said with a yawn, reaching for Liz. "Let's go, baby."

Alex pulled us up off the couch and we followed her to the bedroom. She pulled her t-shirt over her head and bent to slip her long socks off her legs before she crawled naked into bed. Liz started undressing as well and I wasn't about to be the only one sleeping in clothes so I tugged off my shirt and slipped out of my underwear. Alex beckoned me into bed with a wave of her hand as Liz was kicking off her pajama bottoms, so I crawled under the sheet next to her. She pulled me towards her for a soft kiss, just a hint of tongue, as the lights went out. Liz slipped into bed next to me and likewise wanted a good night kiss. Then the girls leaned over me to kiss each other before they both snuggled up to my chest to go to sleep.

"Good night, Liz," Alex said.

"Good night, Alex," Liz replied.

"Good night, Matt." They said in unison.

"Good night, ladies." I laughed.

I sighed contentedly, completely enveloped in smooth, warm flesh, still half-convinced this was all a dream and when I next opened my eyes that the view would be of my own bedroom. Sleep came fast and easy as I closed my eyes and slipped into unconsciousness.