All Comments on 'Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 03 Ch. 01'

by loveinbriefs

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Chris7swChris7swabout 3 years ago

I'm really hooked into this story because your writing is simply incredible. Your descriptions are such that I can so easily imagine the situation and can really feel myself to be part of the story. Please, please don't stop here - I want to be able to read many more pages of your stories.

More than that, I want to be there; getting loved and fucked by all three, stroking the girl's rigid cocks; sucking at their sweet breasts - and their cocks too of course. I want to feel them both as their smooth, sweet bodies glide over my own firm body; as Matt's cock presses against my ass; as we settle on the bed for another night to be remembered.

Oh for the pleasure, excitement and sheer unadulterated thrills of such an encounter!

Your descriptive writing allows me to imagine all that so easily - it's wonderful; I'm hooked and you're brilliant!

Michael4489Michael4489about 3 years ago

AMAZING is the only thing i can say as being very straight I can say wow how some thing make you think things you normally dont and getting with two ladies like that could be very enlightening

Flibble1688Flibble1688over 1 year ago

Amazing story I think a lot of straight guys would enjoy making love to women like Liz and Alex. I know I certainly would.

curious2cu2curious2cu2about 1 year ago

Such a great series! I've been enjoying reading them all morning and they have had a definite effect on me! I don't know if I can last until the end of the series but I am really enjoying them. Thanks!

LannaLaceLannaLaceabout 1 year ago

Nothing like the great outdoors to bring the great Alex in to yours! Very sexy, yet warm and cuddly at the same time. Very well written! On to pt 3 chap 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveinbriefs@loveinbriefs
I welcome comments, questions, suggestions, and constructive criticism. I love hearing from you folks; your feedback really helps keep me coming back to the keyboard time and time again and I'm grateful to all of you for that. With that said, I want to express the point that t...