Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 03 Ch. 02

Story Info
Still at the cabin, I explore a new fetish with the girls.
11.1k words
4.83
24.2k
43

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the second chapter of the third installment of the "Is She Smiling at Me?" series. As dearly as I wish I could say any part of it was based on actual events it is, in its entirety, a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. This series is as much a tale of a polyfidelitous romance as it is a sex story, some readers may find it tedious if they're only looking for the naughty bits. Thanks, and enjoy.

*****

I awoke to the bright morning light beaming in through the bay windows of the bedroom, cursing whoever owned the place for whatever perverted malfunction of the mind had prevented them from installing curtains. It was our third day at the cabin and the blaring early morning sun routine was getting old. 'Maybe I'll jury rig something later...' I thought, rolling over to find myself alone in the big bed. Though I could smell coffee, the cabin was quiet; the girls obviously having gone off on their own somewhere. After a few minutes I groaned and rolled out of bed, pulling on my pajama pants and heading for the washroom.

In the kitchen I poured myself a mug of coffee and leaned against the counter, taking a sip and trying to shake the sleep from my head. I heard Alex's muffled giggle from out on the deck through the sliding glass doors. I walked around the counter to see what the girls were up to outside. I should not have been surprised, having been with the girls as long as I had, at what I saw out on the wooden deck in the shade of the cabin. They had dragged a blanket outside and Liz was on her knees in a pink satin robe, Alex reclining in one of the chaise lounge deck chairs in her blue floral number. Liz was holding one of Alex's long, slender legs aloft, slowly kissing and sucking her pale toes while Alex giggled.

Standing there beside the counter, I paused to consider my options before deciding with a smile that I would sit inside and just watch the girls mess around, at least until one of them noticed me. I took my mug over to the couch and sat down, sipping the hot, bitter coffee. Just a few feet from the door I was afforded a good view; only a portion of Alex's upper half obstructed by the back of the chair. She wouldn't notice me unless she turned around, but Liz would have to spot me sooner or later.

Liz was staring intently at Alex, one hand holding the back of her heel and the other massaging her smooth calf, her glistening tongue slipping between Alex's toes with their cute little black-painted nails. I'd never paid much mind to women's feet before I'd met the girls, but they definitely had a bit of a foot fetish going on, and watching them express it had in turn piqued my interest. Once Liz had licked between each toe individually, she began sucking them into her mouth, one or two at a time, making Alex giggle and squirm. I watched her bury her face in the arch of Alex's foot, sensually licking the smooth skin before letting her leg down and lifting the other to her mouth.

I drank my coffee, trying to ignore my erection tenting my pajama bottoms, while Liz lovingly kissed and licked all around Alex's other foot. She repeated the same treatment I had witnessed on the first, her moist tongue snaking between each toe before sucking them gently, Alex giggling happily again. When she was done, she lowered the foot and crawled forward between Alex's legs, taking her hard, uncut cock in her hand and stroking her while she stretched forward for a kiss. The girls made out tenderly for a moment before Liz produced a bottle of lube, slathering it on Alex's dick until it was wet and shiny in the morning light. She shifted her legs out from under her, sitting down on her butt and leaning backwards until she was lying flat on her back on the blanket. Lifting her legs, she took Alex between her feet and started stroking her throbbing member between her toes, her nails painted a pale shade of -of course- pink.

"Jesus Christ..." I muttered under my breath, incredibly aroused at the sight before me.

Liz's robe had fallen open, her flat stomach and big, beautiful breasts on full display as she jerked Alex off with her feet. Her control was impressive; toes curled around Alex's shaft, sliding up and down on the slippery cock as the foreskin winked over her head with each pass. The glass muffled a lot of the sound but I was pretty sure I heard Alex moan softly as Liz stroked her with her dainty feet. At that moment Liz happened to turn her head towards me, looking cute and happy. When she actually noticed me her big, bright eyes lit up and her smile grew even wider. She licked her lips seductively and made a gesture for me to come join them, never missing a beat as her toes slid up and down Alex's cock. I waved her off, as if to say 'You girls go ahead' and smiled at her. She looked puzzled for a moment, trying to understand what I was attempting to communicate, but then she winked at me and blew a kiss.

I laughed silently as Liz turned her focus back to Alex, who had evidently noticed none of our interaction and was lying still, enjoying the ministrations of Liz's feet. A few minutes later, Liz rolled over onto her stomach, the hem of her robe pulled up over her taut little ass, showing off her adorable cheeks as she found Alex's cock with her feet once more and started stroking her from this new position. She looked over her shoulder, then back to me with a mischievous grin, making a jerking gesture with her hand. I shrugged and pulled off my pajama pants; if Liz wanted to see me pleasure myself it seemed like a fair trade, and I was fully engorged as it was.

For a while I sat there stroking myself and watching Liz's talented feet pleasure her lover, her tiny toes curving around the big cock as they glided up and down expertly, until I heard Alex say something indecipherable through the glass. Liz giggled happily and turned around, crawling onto the chair on top of Alex and kissing her passionately. I watched as she reached around behind herself to position Alex's cock and sink down slowly, her mouth going wide as her ass met her lover's lap. She flashed me a sexy look and looked back down at Alex, riding her slowly.

This was the first time I had really sat back and watched the girls together. Of course, I'd seen them playing dozens of times by now, but I'd always been involved in some way. I enjoyed just seeing them be themselves together. Sure, they were both sexy as hell, but it was more than that; somehow their love and passion for each other became a tangible presence when they were together, and I felt fortunate to witness it.

Liz was bouncing faster on Alex's cock, her big, full breasts bouncing along with her as she impaled herself over and over. I saw Alex's hands reach up and cup her bountiful tits, kneading them and pinching her nipples, until she sat up and buried her face in Liz's chest. Liz grabbed the back of her head, holding her close while Alex kissed and sucked her nipples. Liz looked over at me, an inaudible moan escaping her lips, as her fingers knitted into Alex's vibrant red mane. She bent to kiss her on the forehead as she rode her enthusiastically.

After some time, Alex wrapped an arm around Liz and lifted her, flipping her over onto her back so they were face to face, Liz's legs wrapped around her waist. They kissed desperately while Alex plowed into her, fucking her forcefully. I could definitely hear Liz's moans and cries through the doors now as Alex had her way with her, hips rising and falling sensually as she drove herself into Liz. Recently, I had learned what Alex was capable of with that goddess cock of hers and I couldn't help but feel a small pang of yearning as I watched Liz take it hard and fast.

I thought Alex might notice me, but she was making love to Liz with such singular devotion that the rest of the world was shut out, irrelevant to the moment they were sharing. Eventually, my experience with the girls told me Alex was about to climax, her thrusts growing more forceful yet slightly slower in cadence, and when I hear her muffled cry, I knew I was right. Alex jerked into Liz, her hips slamming forward and pushing into her as if she was trying to launch herself into her lover with the big load I knew she was pumping into Liz's ass. I smiled as I watched Alex cum and finally relax, collapsing against Liz and kissing her adoringly. The girls cuddled and made out lovingly, giggling and smiling at each other.

I saw Liz whisper something in Alex's ear and she finally looked up in my direction. Her face cracked into a warm smile and she laughed, looking back down at Liz and saying something inaudible. Liz nodded her response and Alex laughed again, looking back at me and blowing a kiss. I smiled back at her and laughed quietly to myself. Now Liz said something I couldn't hear and Alex nodded, giving her a quick kiss and crawling off of her, shifting to one side. I watched Liz stand up, her robe loose and just barely hanging over her shoulders, fully open and showing off her tits and still-hard cock. Alex leaned over and smacked her playfully on the ass, making Liz giggle happily before she headed over and opened the door.

"Morning baby!" She said excitedly, beaming at me as she pulled the door closed behind her.

"Good morning, beautiful." I said with a slight laugh.

Liz said nothing else as she crossed the room, slipping her robe off her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. She straddled my lap, positioning my throbbing cock at her hole and sinking down on me with a gasp. Between whatever lube remained and Alex's thick load, she was plenty lubricated, and I moaned as I entered her, feeling her tight warmth envelope me until she hit bottom.

"How'd you like the view?" She asked sensually, her big, sparkling eyes staring into mine.

"You are a fucking smoke-show, baby." I smiled up at her.

She giggled and smiled joyfully, putting her feet over my thighs for leverage and started bouncing on my lap, moaning as she fucked herself on my hard cock. I took her stiff five-inches in my hand and stroked her as she rode me, leaning into her tits and sucking a nipple into my mouth, making her cry out. We'd been fucking only a few minutes when I heard the door open and close again; Alex walked over to us and leaned on the back of the couch.

"Mornin' perv." She teased, tousling my hair affectionately.

"Hey, can you blame me?" I grunted, considerably distracted as Liz's ass slid up and down on me energetically.

"No," She laughed, "No, I guess I can't."

She leaned in to kiss me playfully, slipping her tongue past my lips before turning to kiss Liz while she moaned and bounced on my dick.

"I'm going to have a shower, come join me when you guys finish up." With that she turned and headed up the stairs.

As worked up as I'd gotten watching the girls out on the deck, it wasn't long before I knew I was soon cresting the peak. I grabbed Liz and pulled her into me, kissing her and stroking her cock feverishly. She whimpered and cried out, panting heavily as precum flowed out of her, making my fingers slippery on her turgid member. We came together, Liz just a hair before me, her cum spraying into my chest and stomach hair in thick ropes as her ass contracted firmly on my cock. I tensed and bucked, shooting my own load deep inside her while she continued riding me, thrusting herself onto me forcibly as we grunted, cried and moaned in rapture.

Liz giggled and leaned into me, pressing her tits against my chest, and kissed me happily, holding the back of my head in her hands. My own hands ran up and down her smooth sides, back and ass sensually while we made out, both of us breathing heavily, smiling and laughing at each other. When we began to float back down to earth, Liz finally pulled herself off me and stood up. I noticed a thick wad of cum, no doubt a cocktail of both mine and Alex's, leak down the inside of her thigh. Without a second thought Liz wiped it off with two fingers and sucked them clean, grinning sexily at me. I smiled and kissed her deeply, tasting the semen on her tongue. When she took my hand and led us towards the stairs, I slapped her on the ass firmly, earning another giggle.

Alex was already standing under the hot water in the shower, washing her long hair, and Liz bounded around the half-wall to join her, hugging and kissing her joyfully. I rubbed a hand over my chin, realizing I was overdue for a trim, and went to the mirror over the sink. I wore my facial hair in a very short, trimmed beard, but I was a few days past the point I normally would have tidied it up and I was starting to look a little scruffy. The longer it got, the more my increasing collection of greys showed, and for being only thirty-four I guess I was a little self-conscious of that.

"What do you ladies think?" I asked, turning toward them cuddling under the spray of the shower. "Time for a trim?"

"Naw, it suits you," Alex offered, "At least up here. We're on vacation."

"You don't think my greys show too much when it gets long?"

"You look so handsome!" Liz insisted, making me grin.

"Very distinguished." Alex added with a smile.

"Besides, I like the way it tickles my butt." Liz giggled.

Who could argue with an endorsement like that? I shrugged and brushed my teeth before going to join the girls in the shower, kissing each tenderly. We washed each other, cuddling, teasing and laughing amorously under the warm water.

*****

"There could be snakes and shit." Alex said disconcertedly.

"There's no snakes!" Liz exclaimed, looking to me for affirmation.

"There could be snakes." I answered with a shrug.

"Really?" Liz's eyes went even wider than usual, an impressive feat.

"Honestly, I'm more concerned about bears."

"Bears?!" Both girls blurted out.

"Yeah, I mean this is bear country."

"Yeah, no. You guys can go get eaten by bears, I'll stay here." Alex said firmly.

It was just after noon and we were standing around in the kitchen. I had been trying to talk the girls into wandering out into the woods with me; Liz was game, or she was up until I mentioned bears, but Alex wasn't keen on venturing out into the wilderness. I was going either way, but I'd be disappointed if I couldn't share the experience with at least one of them.

"Matt, you didn't mention bears." Liz said apprehensively.

"They're harmless." I laughed, "Black bears. Little things, it'll be fine. We'll bring a few beers, find a nice spot to have a fire and cook some hot dogs, you'll love it."

"I do love a good wiener." Liz grinned. I smiled and slapped her on the ass.

"Ugh!" Alex groaned, "I hope you do get eaten by bears."

"You're going to need to change into pants." I pointed at Liz.

"Why?"

"There's probably going to be poison ivy and shit. I'll show you."

"You're not doing a good job selling this whole thing, baby." Liz said, sounding dismayed.

"It'll be fine!" I laughed, "You're gonna be with me, right? I'm not going to let anything happen."

She did smile at that, and she leaned forward to kiss me on the cheek before turning toward the bedroom to change.

"Please don't let her get eaten by bears." Alex pleaded.

I laughed and hugged her reassuringly, giving her a pat on the butt and following Liz to the bedroom to get my knives and tools from my bag. Liz was pulling a tight pair of jeans up over her cute little ass when she turned around and saw me clip a large knife to my belt.

"That better not be for bears." She muttered.

I laughed again and shook my head. I couldn't believe these girls had never been out in the woods before. Out in the kitchen I threw a few bottles of beer into small backpack with a pack of hot dogs. We kissed Alex goodbye and went on our way. Towards either side of the cabin was dense woodlands, but I felt the right side might stay flatter as the left fell away to towards the lake. As we headed into the trees Liz said something about getting lost. I showed her how I would be using a compass to take a bearing to a landmark if we had to change direction so we could find our way back.

We made slow but steady progress through the foliage; there where areas thick with undergrowth that were easier to go around than traverse but I kept us moving more or less in a straight direction. Along the way I pointed out plants and fungi that were edible, or otherwise interesting for their medicinal or fire-starting properties. We came across a fallen birch tree and I cut some bark free, explaining I was going to start a fire without a lighter and birch bark was the best tinder nature had to offer. I found a patch of poison ivy and pointed it out to Liz.

"See how the edges of the leaves are smooth and they grow in clusters of three? That's what to look out for. Leaves of three, leave it be." I repeated the old adage.

She raised an eyebrow at me.

"I know it's dorky, but you'll remember that the rest of your life." I laughed.

I took us back on course, walking carefully over loose rocks and tree roots. Liz tripped a couple times, far less nimble in the bush then I was, but I stayed close to her and caught her when she stumbled. It was like watching a newborn foal learn to walk and I laughed silently, shaking my head. A few hundred yards ahead it looked like the trees opened up into a clearing. I pointed it out and took us towards it. It might have been a good place to start a fire, so I felt it an appropriate time to say something I'd been holding back.

"Hey seriously, if we do see a bear, I'm going to need you to do exactly as I say, okay?" I asked.

"I thought you said they were harmless." She made a face at me.

"They are." I said honestly, "Unless you get between a mama and her cubs."

"You waited until I wouldn't be able to find my own way back to tell me that, didn't you?" She asked incredulously.

"Yup." I laughed when she smacked me on the arm.

The forest did, in fact, open up to a small clearing, only a few dozen yards wide and maybe a hundred long. Natural rock formations had prevented any trees from taking root in this narrow slash in the forest, and thus the sun beamed down on us from above. A large, flat rock jutted out of the earth roughly chair height. I sat down and took off the backpack, opening a beer for Liz and offering it to her. She smiled brightly and sat down next to me, leaning over to kiss me on the cheek.

"Not so bad right?" I asked, sipping my own beer. "No snakes and no bears?"

"No, just poison plants everywhere and bugs that want to eat me." She teased, making a face at me.

I laughed and put an arm around her shoulder, pulling her into me and kissing her softly on the forehead. We sat quietly for a bit, sipping our beers and indeed swatting the odd mosquito. Being out in the forest with nothing but some basic tools and my wits was about as close as I ever felt to truly being free. You can't get that kind of peace in the city and I tried to make the most of every opportunity I was afforded. It wasn't often I had someone to share the experience with and I was grateful Liz decided to come with me.

"I'm really glad you came." I wanted her to know.

"I didn't... Yet." She grinned and winked.

"Wha- God damnit." I shook my head. I'd walked into that one.

Liz giggled and looked up at me, big brown eyes sparkling warmly, her illuminating smile lighting her face. She hugged me tight and kissed me softly on the mouth before nuzzling her head into my shoulder.

"I'm really glad I'm here, too." She finally said, almost whispering.

When we finished the first beer, I set to work gathering firewood from the dead branches that littered the clearing and processed them down with my knife. In a few minutes I had the structure of the fire assembled, only thing left was to light it. I got out the strip of birch bark I had collected earlier and I used my knife to scrape an alloy rod, about the size of a thick pencil, showering the bark in a spray of sparks. After a few attempts I had not yet gotten the birch to take a spark and Liz was beginning to doubt me.