Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex and I went back and forth, kissing each other and taking turns fucking Liz's throat while she moaned and hummed. Alex was slowly turning up the power on the vibrator until Liz was trembling once more, seemingly drifting in and out of reality as we used her face for our pleasure. She was more aggressive with Liz then I was comfortable initiating; I always let her set the tone when it came to rough play. It wasn't that I didn't think Liz could handle it, but she was so tiny and cute my own personal limit for what seemed like reasonable force was a lower bar than Alex's.

To that end, Alex was now fucking Liz's mouth violently, gripping her head in both hands and forcing herself into her lover's throat with reckless abandon. I could hear the sound of her cock hitting the back of Liz's throat and pushing through over and over, even seeing Liz actually gag for the first time. Unfazed, Liz just dribbled a thick glob of saliva down her chin, falling to her heaving breasts in glistening strands, taking Alex's big cock without pause. She seemed barely present, as if just enough consciousness remained to experience the pleasure she was being subjected to.

Panting and moaning with increasing desperation, Alex pulled out of Liz, a thick string of spit connected her cock to Liz's lips. She stroked herself feverishly, glistening foreskin winking back and forth over her head until, with a cry of ecstasy, she shot a thick rope of cum onto Liz's face. The first squirt stretched from Liz's eyebrow, down her nose and over her cheek to the corner of her wide-open mouth. I watched as Alex's cock pulsed jet after jet of her juices onto Liz's waiting tongue, her orgasm seemingly endless as she filled her mouth. As the volume of the spurts began to die down, I watched Liz swallow the load in her mouth just before Alex forced herself down her throat once more, making short strokes deep into her and panting heavily as her climax finally passed.

When Alex pulled out, Liz gasped, strings of cum stretching across her open lips. She moved behind Liz and pulled her head back by the hair, kissing her passionately, forcing a moan from deep inside Liz before pushing her down on my cock. I followed Alex's lead and fucked her throat roughly, moaning while she stared up at me, her eyes shifting back and forth between a gleam of adoration and total vacancy as she drifted in and out of reality. The vibrator was humming at a surprising volume and Liz trembled and shook as I buried my dick in her face again and again.

Liz was whimpering and moaning intensely, looking unforgivably sexy with Alex's cum still decorating her glowing face. Saliva hung in swaying globs, glistening in the light as it stretched across my balls to her chin and down to her gorgeous tits. When she came her muffled cries sent waves of vibrations through me, her throat tensing and relaxing on my shaft as her orgasm crashed over her. The sensations sent me over the edge and I grunted loudly, fucking myself deep into her throat as my cock throbbed and twitched, shooting my load directly into her stomach as I came, thrusting raggedly until I was finished. I lingered for a moment before pulling out, breathing heavily and lightheaded from the strength of my orgasm.

With her mouth finally free Liz gasped, panting heavily. She was trembling violently and looked suddenly exhausted. A thick glob of cum had worked its way through her thong and clung to the tip of her bulge in heavy strands. Alex finally clicked off the vibrator and undid the cuffs binding her wrists, Liz falling forward and catching herself on all fours, desperately swallowing for air.

"Oh, baby!" Alex said sympathetically with a giggle.

I bent down to help her to her feet; I'd never seen Liz look so used up before and I was slightly concerned for a moment we had overdone it, but when she looked up at me beaming that illuminating smile my worries vanished. I kissed her adoringly and tried to lift her, but her legs refused to work, so I picked her up and carried her the short distance to the bed. Placing her down gently, she curled up in the fetal position, looking drained though serene, twitching intermittently with aftershocks. Alex and I looked at each other and smiled, laughing softly. I pulled Liz's messy thong off her, tossing it aside and crawling onto the bed behind her, holding her close.

Alex sat next to us on Liz's other side, brushing her hair over her ear lovingly before bending to clean her cum from Liz's face with her tongue, licking a long, wet trail from the corner of her mouth to her brow. Liz moaned softly as Alex shared it with her with a sensual kiss. Alex leaned over to kiss me next, tasting heavily of her semen, and laid down next to Liz, petting her gently. We cuddled together quietly as Liz recovered, twitching and whimpering as the voltage of her aftershocks slowly lowered.

"Jesus Christ..." She muttered when she was finally able to speak again. "That was fucking amazing."

Alex and I laughed and I squeezed her affectionately, kissing the back of her neck. It was a while before Liz seemed to drift back down the earth, Alex and I nursing her adoringly while her strength returned. Eventually, Liz pulled the vibrator out of herself and we went to the shower. I guided Liz up the stairs on shaky legs while she giggled at herself, Alex and I smiling at each other in amusement. As we washed her, Liz touched and kissed us passionately, as if to express her gratitude for what we'd just done to her. The girl lived to give pleasure; the more she gave the more she seemed to get out of it and she was always thankful for the opportunity.

When we were done, Alex and I weren't quite ready for sleep but Liz was finished. We put her to bed and I watched Alex tuck her in, looking adorably content, if not utterly exhausted. Both of us kissed her softly, smiling at each other at the sight of her thus. I pulled on my pajama pants and Alex her robe and we went out to the living room. The cabin had grown cool again so I started a small fire to get some warmth back. We watched the flames dance in the fireplace, cuddling and drinking wine and whiskey while we talked and laughed with each other for a couple hours until we were ready to join Liz in bed.

******

The next day it rained. I awoke to a rumble of thunder off in the distance, reverberating through the air in a rolling wave of deep, low noise. I opened my eyes to a strobe of lightning illuminating the otherwise dim bedroom in a brilliant flash, followed by a second, louder crash of thunder, the resonant whip-crack indicating its proximity. I loved a good thunderstorm, so I sat up and crawled over the somehow still-sleeping forms of Alex and Liz, pulling on my pajama pants and a t-shirt.

After going to the bathroom and fixing a steaming cup of black coffee, I stepped out through the sliding glass doors onto the deck. There was enough overhang on the roof of the cabin to provide shelter for the first few feet of the deck and I sat in one of the patio chairs nearest the doors, sipping my coffee and staring out into the forest. The sound of the rain falling on the leaves, washed out with the occasional clash of thunder, was imposing; an encompassing din that drowned out all other sound. I found it peaceful in its own loud way. It was a sound that meant rest and relaxation, warmth and comfort, for what else was there to do in a heavy downpour?

I went back in for a second cup of coffee just as Alex emerged from the bedroom squinting, her long red hair a frizzy mess from sleep. She yawned and stretched majestically, the front of her robe slipping open just enough to expose the toned lines of her stomach and a single, pert little breast. I smiled at the sight of her just as she noticed me and smiled back warmly.

"Mornin' beautiful." I grinned at her.

"Morning handsome." She smiled back, cinching her robe closed again.

I poured us both some coffee, milk and sugar for Alex, while she went to the bathroom. Between the storm and the coffee, I already felt invigorated, glad someone was up to share the rain with me. When Alex returned to the kitchen, I handed her cup over and asked if she wanted to join me outside. She smiled and nodded sleepily, following me back out onto the deck and sitting in my lap sideways, crossing her long, smooth legs and cuddling up to my chest. We sat quietly together, watching the rain and the odd flash of lightning as we drank our coffee.

The roiling mist in the air eventually got the better of us, dressed as we were in our sleepwear. Raised goosebumps all over Alex's otherwise silky legs proclaimed her discomfort and we went back inside to watch the rain from the warmth of the cabin. Alex poured herself a second cup while I started a fire, and we snuggled together on the couch. After some time, Liz staggered out of the bedroom in her pajamas, eyes half closed and nostrils flaring cutely as she sniffed out the coffee. We welcomed Liz onto the couch and the three of us cuddled together, warmed by the fire and body heat, spending a lazy morning together as the storm passed over us.

Eventually boredom set in and we got into the beer sometime around noon. I was snooping around at a low wall unit behind the dining table when I realized the top opened. Lifting the cover and looking inside I was surprised to find a turntable and collection of vinyl records; the whole unit was a speaker system for the record player, though you wouldn't guess to look at it. I rifled through the albums, mostly classic rock, and I gasped dramatically, pulling out a jacket labeled Creedence Clearwater Revival Greatest Hits.

The girls looked over the couch at me and I held up the album, grinning excitedly at my prize. Alex laughed and Liz groaned, but I made a face at her and set the record on the turntable anyway. The sound of John Fogerty's voice and country rock filled the air, adding a different kind of warmth to the atmosphere. I went back to the couch and took Liz's hand, tugging at her to get up. She looked up at me, big brown eyes twinkling in amusement before looking to Alex, who just smiled and shrugged. Finally, Liz got up and I directed her away from the couch, doing my best impression of a halfway-decent dancer as I pulled her into me.

"God, you're so old." Liz teased, but her smile and sparkling eyes betrayed her mock annoyance.

"I like the way you walk, I like the way you talk, my Susie Q." I ignored her, singing along to the music, earning an emphatic giggle.

When the song ended, I kissed Liz, hugging her adoringly before pulling Alex up off the couch for "I Put a Spell on You." She didn't bother pretending to be annoyed with me, her warm smile broadcasting her entertainment at my antics. I danced with the girls, laughing and generally goofing off until somewhere around "Who'll Stop the Rain?" - a fitting song for the grey and wet day, when the three of us collapsed back on the couch laughing. Alex and Liz sighing contentedly, looking at me with amusement and adoration. I kissed each of them on the forehead and squeezed them affectionately.

By the afternoon the rain had not let up. It fell in waves; a light drizzle at times or coming down in sheets as it was presently. The dark sky and constant precipitation had sucked all the heat from the air outside, so I had been keeping the fire stoked all day. The flames danced cheerfully in the fireplace while the wood popped and crackled, slowly consumed as it warmed us. Alex had gone to bed for a nap and Liz and I were cuddled up on the couch, drinking beer and staring out the glass doors at the rain falling on the deck. The persistent sound of droplets falling on the roof and surrounding trees leant a soothing rhythm to the otherwise quiet forest around us as the music played softly.

Liz was barefoot in her pink flannel pajama pants and a tight white t-shirt that hugged her braless breasts exquisitely, her legs over my lap while she snuggled up to my chest. I had one hand up her pant-leg, absentmindedly massaging her smooth calf, enjoying the quiet moment together. Glancing down at her adorable little feet, toenails painted that pale, dusted rose shade of pink, my mind drifted to the sexy scene I had witnessed the morning before when I discovered the girls out on the deck. I found myself growing aroused remembering how Liz had given Alex a footjob before they made love on the chaise lounge. My cock shifted in my pants as I thought about Liz's feet on me, surprising myself at how much the idea turned me on. I wanted to experience that. I knew by now that Liz would do anything I asked of her, but I never wanted her to feel like I would take that for granted, so I tried to bring it up casually.

"Hey, Liz." I began, "Yesterday, when you were jerking Alex off with your feet?"

"Mm-mhm?" She hummed, as if fondly recalling the memory.

"You looked like you were really good at that."

"Lots of practice." She giggled, flashing a coy smile.

"You know, I've never had someone give me a footjob." I hinted with a grin.

"Really?!" She asked, her eyes going unusually wide.

"It's never come up, no." I chuckled at her reaction.

"Hold on."

Liz rolled off the couch and bounded towards the bedroom. A moment later she was back, and with her was a bottle of massage oil. She flashed a sexy wink at me and straddled me, sitting in my lap and looking into my eyes adoringly. I looked back at her, stunned as always by her big, sparkling eyes and the butterflies she let loose in my stomach when she looked at me that way. Pulling her into me I kissed her gently, just parting my lips to run the tip of my tongue along her upper lip, feeling her shudder in response. The passion built slowly until we were kissing each other hungrily, soft moans and gasps escaped both our mouths as Liz grinded her body against mine.

Shifting herself off me, Liz slipped her fingers into the waistband of my pajama pants, teasingly tickling my abdomen as she pulled them down. I lifted my butt off the couch and my hard cock sprang free, pointing up towards me as Liz pulled the pants down my legs. Kicking off the pants and pulling my shirt over my head, I leaned back into the armrest of the couch, one leg up on the cushions and the other off the edge, Liz sitting on her knees in between. She took my dick in one hand cupped my balls in the other, leaning forward to kiss me again, stroking me slowly while our moist tongues danced in our mouths.

When Liz finally leaned back, she lifted her butt and pulled her pajamas off, exposing a cute little pair of pink hipster panties, her excitement clearly visible through the thin material. She placed both her dainty little feet on my lap, on either side of my swollen erection, and reached for the oil. I watched as she drizzled the clear liquid all over us, wet trails glinting against our skin as she poured it over both her feet and my cock. The air filled with the subtle aroma of strawberries as Liz rubbed her feet against me, rolling me between them to spread the oil around, making me moan softly at the feel of her soles on my hard dick.

"It's edible, you know?" Liz informed me suggestively.

Good to know. The impulse to kiss and lick her cute little toes was overwhelming as I watched her rub them against me. I lifted one foot to my mouth, gingerly kissing her baby toe, pleased the flavor of the oil was not very strong or overly sweet. Liz gasped softly as I slipped my tongue between her toes, while with her other foot she pressed my cock against my stomach, sliding it up and down so that her toes wrapped around either side of my head. I was surprised at the sensation; the bottom of her foot was a unique texture against me, not unlike a hand, but somehow softer and smoother. I was surprised doubly with how much sucking her diminutive toes into my mouth turned me on. It wasn't that I'd never sucked a toe before, it was that I'd never sucked the toes of someone who was really into it before; Liz's reaction was what really drove me wild as she gasped and shuddered in delight.

The more Liz got into it, the more I got into it. She was giggling and moaning cutely as I kissed and licked back and forth across her foot, taking my time to give each toe my adoring attention as I sucked them sensually, wrapping my tongue around each before moving to the next. Soon she pulled her foot away and took my cock between both feet, all ten adorable little toes wrapped around my shaft as she slid them up and down, making me moan softly. Liz pulled off her t-shirt, supporting herself with one arm and touching herself with the other, kneading her tits while she stroked me with her feet.

I watched as she worked my cock with perfect control, her toes gliding over my head and back down my shaft while she sat before me in nothing but her cute little panties, a dark stain growing at her hip as her own hard member leaked precum into the fabric. She smiled at me, biting her lip sexily while her eyes twinkled. Liz always seemed so happy to give me pleasure I wasn't convinced she didn't get more out of the experience than I did, even as I gasped and moaned with increasing urgency. Between my overwhelming arousal at watching her and the amazing feeling of her toes wrapped around me, I soon felt an orgasm building up.

"God, babe, your feet feel incredible." I moaned.

"Mmm." Liz giggled back.

The sensation mounted until finally, I came. I grunted as my cock twitched between Liz's toes, shooting a rope of cum that splashed as high up as her cheek, just below her eye. She gasped and giggled, stroking me faster while I came powerfully, spraying her with my seed while I tensed and shuddered, my cock pulsing as my balls emptied themselves all over her body. When my orgasm finally subsided, she slowed down, her dainty toes sliding smoothly up and down my dick, glinting with oil and dappled with droplets of cum. I was breathing heavily, recovering from the intensity of my orgasm and smiling at her.

"How was that for a first time, baby?" She asked, biting her lip again.

"I could see why someone could really get into that." I laughed as my breath began to return to normal, Liz giggling happily.

I shifted over and pushed her down, laying down beside her, taking the back of her neck in my hand and kissing her passionately, expressing my gratitude for the pleasure she had just given me. She pressed herself against me as our tongues rolled wetly in our mouths and I slipped a hand into her panties, squeezing her rigid cock. When we broke the kiss, she was beaming at me, smiling wide and looking into my eyes. She looked incredibly cute with a thick string of my cum running from high up on her cheek down to her chin while she grinned at me. I licked myself off her, collecting the semen from her face before kissing her again, making her moan as we shared my cum.

I pulled her panties aside, freeing her cock as I jerked her while we kissed hungrily, the salty taste of semen coating our tongues. When we parted again Liz made a show of swallowing and twinkled at me, moaning softly at the feel of my hand on her dick. I looked down at her gorgeous body decorated with my essence and took my hand off her, wiping a rope of cum off her smooth stomach before returning to her cock, using myself as lubrication. Coated in my juices, my hand slid easily over her throbbing member as I stroked her with increasing fervor, watching her moan and squirm against me.

When Liz buried her face into my neck and began whimpering in a high pitch, I knew she was about to cum. I held her close to me, squeezing her against my body as my hand slid up and down her shaft vigorously, twisting my wrist as I went. With a wavering gasp she let go, tensing against me as I felt her warm wetness splash against my chest and stomach. I stroked her intensely while she whimpered, pulsing in my hand until her orgasm had run its course through her tiny body and passed. She was panting into my neck, her hot breath tickling my skin as I held her cock in my hand and hugged her with my other arm.