Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a question." Liz needled, "Why wouldn't you just use a lighter?"

"Where's the challenge in that?" I asked, still scraping at the rod.

"I'm just sayin', we'd have a fire by now if you had a lighter."

"I do have a lighter." I answered just as a spark burned an ember into the bark and it went up like a torch. I picked it up and stuffed it into the center of the firewood, packing dry grass in behind it. Bark lit grass, grass lit twigs, twigs lit split wood and in seconds we had a fire. I flashed a self-satisfied smirk at Liz.

"Okay, that was pretty cool. I'll give you that one." She smiled at me.

A few minutes later we were roasting hotdogs on an open flame in the middle of the forest, drinking beer and enjoying each other's company. After we ate Liz sat down between my legs, her back to my chest, and I held her close to me. Despite the heat and the sun, I enjoyed the closeness, and I took her hand in mine, lifting it to give it a kiss and squeezing her affectionately. Liz sighed happily and leaned into me, taking a sip of her beer. We talked and laughed, holding hands as the fire burned down to embers and the shadows of the trees in the clearing grew longer. Being with Liz always felt so natural, from my first awkward time meeting her at a bar, we had an instant and deep rapport. Time passed quickly and easily when I was with her and the way she looked at me when we shared these tender moments loosed a flutter of butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey, Matt?" Liz asked softly, "Are you our boyfriend?"

"Ah..." I hesitated, caught off guard. "I mean it's not like we've ever talked about it. I'm still figuring out how this works with the three of us..."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't get me wrong, I am the happiest I've ever been being with you and Alex-" She smiled brightly at that, "It's just that it's a little... Weird. Isn't it?"

"I don't think so. I think that you think it's weird because society taught you to think that. We live in a world where things are supposed to go a certain way, and when people don't fit into that narrow definition the world rejects them. Do you feel weird about us, or do societal structures make you feel weird about feeling natural about us?"

I was speechless. It was easy to overlook the fact that, despite her youthful innocence and bubbly personality, inside Liz was a wise and highly intelligent woman and I was taken aback momentarily. Of course, she was right. Nothing about being with the girls felt forced or uncomfortable. Whatever we were doing, the three of us just clicked. Without ever having to have talked about it, we found a natural harmony together; I felt like I fit into their lives and they into mine. The only times I ever felt strange about it was in relation to someone else's expectations, but never my own; my own heart and mind were quite clear on what they felt and what they wanted. It was fitting that I had this realization here, out in the quiet solitude of the forest where I liked to come specifically to get away from exactly what Liz had just pointed out.

"I feel like a boyfriend." I finally answered.

Liz turned and hugged me fiercely, making that squealing sound she made when she was particularly excited, her bright eyes radiating joy as she leaned in to kiss me adoringly. I hugged her and held her tight, returning her kiss with equal enthusiasm. For a while longer we sat together, cuddling amorously and quietly enjoying each other. Any thoughts we may have otherwise had about getting frisky out in the woods were dashed by reality; reality being that mosquitos exist, as they insisted on reminding us every few seconds.

When it was time to head back, I collected the beer bottles and anything man-made I may have left lying around, stuffing them into the backpack. I kicked dirt over the smoldering embers of the fire until the smoke had ceased and we started on our way back. Stepping into the dark forest, it took my eyes a moment to adjust as we moved from the bright sun of clearing to the shade of the trees. With a general sense of where I was headed, I guided us back, more or less the same way we had come in, and we were back at the cabin in half the time it took us to come out. We found Alex sunning herself, reclining in the chaise lounge out on the deck. She sat up when she saw us emerging from the foliage.

"No bears?" She called.

"No ma'am." I said with a grin.

Liz bounded over to Alex and hugged her, I bent to give her a quick kiss before going inside. Hot and parched, I rounded up three beers and popped the caps, bringing them back out to the girls. When I got back, Liz was enthusiastically telling Alex about my knowledge of plants and how I started a fire with a knife and piece of metal.

"Who are you?" Alex teased, looking over the rim of her aviators at me.

"I told you when we left the city, you were gonna learn." I laughed and handed her a beer.

*****

For dinner I made steaks with crumbled bacon and a sauce of whiskey, lemon, rosemary and brown sugar that was always one of my favorite recipes. For sides we had grilled corn on the cob and a potato salad I whipped up the day before. I was glad when the girls enjoyed it as much as I did; it was a bold flavor and I was worried I was taking a gamble with it, but they both complemented the meal emphatically as we sat at the little dining table in the living room.

Afterwards, Alex and Liz wanted to take a walk down to the freshwater beach that was our corner of the lake to watch the sun set. We had gone down to check it out the day before and, though I was no fan of swimming, it was indeed a nice spot to hang out. I poured myself a whiskey and put the bottle in a backpack with a few plastic cups while the girls went to the bedroom to change. Stepping out onto the deck, I stared out over the horizon as the sun began its slow retreat toward the trees. I felt happy. My earlier conversation with Liz stuck in my mind; it had been a point of some uncertainty how the girls saw their relationship with me up to that point, but talking to Liz out in the forest assured me we were all on the same page. Even if Alex hadn't said as much herself, I felt it before Liz had said it and I was glad that it was out in the open now.

As I leaned against the rail sipping my whiskey and lost in my thoughts, I finally realized the girls were taking an exceptionally long while to change. I was about to go see what they were up to when Liz bounced out of the bedroom, Alex following shortly behind her. Liz was wearing nothing but her denim Daisy Duke-esque short shorts and a small, coral pink bikini top that struggled to contain her ample breasts. Alex wore a long maxi skirt and a white, crochet halter top, looking very boho-chic, as usual.

The trail to the lake wound through the trees down the slope behind the property in a hairpin fashion; long steady grades ending in a tight turn to the next level down. It was wide enough to not be treacherous, but if we were out past nightfall, we would have to be careful making our way back up to the cabin. Soon we emerged from the woods onto the open sand, a few dozen yards between us and the edge of the water. It was quiet here, save for the haunting cry of a loon somewhere out on the lake, fishing for his dinner. The sun was nearly at the point on the horizon where it met the tops of the trees on the other side of lake, long golden streaks reflecting off the gently rippling water.

Liz squealed joyfully and kicked off her flip-flops, tugging Alex by the hand and dragging her toward the water. Alex laughed and kicked off her own footwear, looking over her shoulder at me. I gestured for them to go ahead and collected their flip-flops; I wanted to scrounge wood and tinder to be able to start a fire while we still had light. When I had gathered everything I felt I needed I sat down in the sand, assembling a fire structure so all I'd have to do is light it when the time came. While I worked, I watched the girls frolicking down by the water, even from my position nearer the tree line I could read Liz's body language; giddy with delight. The girls faced each other and kissed, appearing almost as silhouettes against the backlighting of the setting sun reflecting off the lake. I smiled and wished I had brought a camera to capture the moment.

Sometime later they parted and Alex walked slowly up the beach towards me, smiling happily while Liz walked into the surf, standing calf deep in the gentle waves. Alex sat next to me and leaned against my side, laying her head on my shoulder and sighing contentedly. I put an arm around her shoulder and squeezed her affectionately, kissing her on the forehead as we sat and watched Liz walking down the water's edge.

"Liz told me she had the boyfriend talk with you." She said softly.

"She did."

"She give you the society speech?"

"Yeah, yeah she did." I chuckled.

"Yeah, that's how she convinced me too."

"It's an excellent point."

"Mmm." Alex acknowledged as she snuggled into me. "It's been a long time since I've had a boyfriend."

That was all that was said on the matter. For a long time it had concerned me, as I knew it had Alex as well, how things could possibly work between the three of us. Despite our natural harmony, a personality flaw of mine was certainly that I felt a need to understand and define things, all things really. I was beginning to see the shortcomings of that mentality; what I had with Alex and Liz spoke for itself. Few, if any, words had ever seemed necessary on the subject. We had both come a long way since Alex expressed her worries that first morning together in the shower. I looked down at her and kissed her softly, just grazing her tongue with mine as I held her close, before she laid her head back down on my shoulder.

Eventually Liz began heading back up the beach towards us, looking back over her shoulder dreamily at the sky in its hues of gold, pink and purple. Seeing Liz coming our way, Alex jumped slightly, as if she'd suddenly remembered something important.

"Oh! Watch this." Alex said, a mischievous tone to her voice while she pulled what looked like a tiny remote from her top.

She clicked a button and Liz froze in her tracks a couple dozen yards away from us. She looked like a knee gave out and she almost lost her footing before catching herself, her eyes gone even wider than normal. I looked at Alex quizzically, one eyebrow raised.

"I made her put a vibrator in her ass while we were getting changed." Alex giggled and clicked off the remote.

"That's awesome." I laughed. The girls never ceased to surprise me.

"You could at least warn me first!" Liz yelled, walking normally again.

"Where's the fun in that?" Alex yelled back, clicking the remote again and eliciting another dramatic reaction from Liz.

"Jesus, I'm gonna have to try that some time." I chuckled.

Alex turned to me, smiling brightly and gave me a quick kiss on the mouth, clicking the vibrator off again. She let Liz make her way the last few yards across the sand without further impediment, at least until Liz was standing directly in front of us. 'Click.' Liz gasped and fell to her knees, her mouth open and her eyes unfocused. Alex giggled and leaned forward to kiss her, Liz melting into her arms and kissing her back distractedly. 'Click, click, click,' went the remote until I could actually hear the buzzing of the vibrations coming from inside Liz while she moaned and squirmed. Alex let it go on until Liz was trembling from head to toe, humming in delight. 'Click.' It stopped. Liz shuddered and took a deep breath, collecting herself.

"She's evil." Liz said, looking at me.

"I know." I smiled at her, very amused with the situation.

Alex just giggled again and pulled up her skirt as Liz turned around to sit between her legs, her back to Alex's chest with Alex's arms wrapped around her, kissing her on the cheek. I shook my head and lit the fire; I used a lighter this time, no messing around with knives and rods. The heat of the day was subsiding with the falling sun and the air would soon turn cool as night descended on the lake. Rifling through the backpack, I shook the loose sand out of three plastic cups and poured us each a couple ounces of whiskey, handing the drinks over to the girls.

We sat in the sand and watched the sky change color as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting shades from all across the Roy G. Biv spectrum against the few clouds in the otherwise clear sky while the fire popped and crackled cheerfully. We sipped our whiskey, laughing and flirting until the sky turned dark and the fire provided the only significant illumination on the quiet beach. Alex was sporadically tormenting Liz, turning the vibrator on and cranking up the power, leaving it on until Liz was humming and trembling before abruptly turning it off. Each time Liz would whimper in frustration, and Alex would giggle mischievously, hugging and kissing her lovingly.

By the time we decided to head back we had each had a few rounds of whiskey and we were definitely feeling it. The girls were growing steadily more amorous as the night went on and Liz seemed ready to burst, radiating raw sexual energy as her need built with Alex's teasing. I stood up and helped the girls to their feet before smothering the fire in sand. As the flames waned and finally died, darkness enveloped the beach such that it was all but impossible to see more than a few feet around in any direction, though the lake shimmered with the twinkling light of the stars above as it rippled gently.

"We may have made a mistake." Liz said, squinting in the darkness.

I clicked on a flashlight, casting a cone of illumination against the tree line.

"Alright then, lead the way boy-scout." Alex teased.

"Alex, I swear to god, don't turn that thing on while we're going up the hill, I don't want to die tonight!" Liz said insistently.

Alex and I laughed.

"I'm serious!" She exclaimed.

I guided the girls up the trail and we made it back to the cabin without incident. Back inside, Liz was practically vibrating herself, ready to boil over with excitement. Barely through the door she leaned into me and kissed me hard, pressing herself against me while Alex sidled up to her back, sandwiching her between us and kissing her neck. 'Click,' went the remote and Liz began humming into my mouth as our tongues danced together. Alex took a handful of Liz's hair in her fist and pulled her head back roughly, shoving her tongue into Liz's mouth just inches from my face. When the remote clicked off again Liz whimpered and looked up at me, her big bright eyes broadcasting desperation.

"Bedroom." Alex commanded, a firm tone in her voice as she pulled Liz off me and turned her around.

Following the girls to the room, I watched as Alex grabbed Liz's shorts by the waistband, firmly pulling her in and shoving her tongue down her throat once more. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched as Alex deftly popped the button on Liz's shorts, sliding them over her hips and letting them fall to the floor. Liz was fully erect and straining against the tiny black thong that barely covered her. A moment later Alex had the ties of the bikini top undone, Liz's generous breasts bouncing free as the top fell from her shoulders.

"Knees." Alex ordered.

Liz obeyed and sunk down to her knees on the floor in the middle of the room, staring up at Alex with rapt attention. I knew by the tone of Alex's voice and body language that whatever came next was going to be sexy as hell; it wasn't often that she fully engaged Liz's submissive side, but it was always a lot of fun to be a part of. Alex opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out a pair of padded wrist cuffs, flashing me a sultry wink. Stepping behind Liz, she crouched down and fastened the cuffs to her wrists, binding Liz's arms behind her back. When she was done, she made a show of stripping off her skirt and top, ignoring Liz gazing up at her and making eye contact with me as she shimmied sexily out of her clothes.

The remote clicked on once again and Liz reacted instantly; her eyes rolled back and a low moan escaped her lips. Alex unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down and off, straddling me as she pulled my shirt over my head and pressed her small, supple tits into my chest, kissing me passionately. I reached around behind her to squeeze her tight little ass as we made out hungrily, Alex writhing against me until we were both hard. She took both our cocks in her hand, squeezing us together and stroking us sensually while we kissed, softly moaning our desire for each other.

Pulling Alex's chest into me, I sucked a pert nipple into my mouth, flicking my tongue over it and nibbling gently, tugging with my lips and teeth. Alex gasped and held me by the back of my head with her free hand, arching her back as I showed her tits my total devotion. When the first nipple grew firm and pointed, I moved on to the second, taking her into my mouth once more and giving her my best while she gasped and moaned, still stroking us both in one hand.

Glancing past Alex, Liz was still on her knees, staring back at us with a glazed, unfocused look in her eyes. She was humming and moaning softly, a dark patch had spread through the material of her thong where the silhouette of her hard cock ended. Enough precum had even filtered through the fabric that a thin string of clear fluid hung down a few inches from the tip of her bulge, waving slightly with her subtle movements.

Alex followed my gaze and looked over her shoulder, giggling at the sight of Liz bound and helpless on the floor. She reached for the remote and clicked it a few times, the pitch of the vibrator increasing along with the volume and urgency of Liz's humming. Liz trembled and began to pant, but Alex had lost interest in her and turned her attention back to me, kissing me intensely. I knew she was trying to drive Liz mad and I was happy to play along. We made out a while longer while the cute noises coming from Liz built in desperation until she sounded ready to explode. Sensing the same thing I was, Alex clicked off the remote, Liz whimpering adorably in frustration.

Giggling once again, evidently rather pleased with herself, Alex crawled off me and crouched in front of Liz, grabbing her face with both hands and kissing her deeply, earning more moans and whimpers in response. When she stood up again, she reached for my hand, pulling me up off the bed to stand next to her in front of Liz. With both our hard cocks pointed straight at her face, Liz stared up at us hungrily, her need and desperation a palpable aura radiating from her petite frame. Alex slapped her face with her big, beautiful cock, leaving wet smears of precum on her cheeks and lips.

When Liz opened her mouth, begging for Alex's member, Alex grabbed her by the back of the head and roughly forced herself all the way down her throat, smothering Liz's cute little nose in her bright orange muff. The vibrator clicked back on as Alex began fucking Liz's face, long, slow strokes all the way out before pushing back in, all eight inches of her disappearing into Liz's mouth over and over. A few moments later Alex withdrew entirely, directing Liz's open mouth toward my own throbbing cock and shoving her forward. I took the hint and put a hand on top of Liz's head, pushing myself into her throat, feeling her tonsils stretch over me.

Liz stared up at me, going in and out of focus while I fucked myself into her throat slowly. She felt amazing; her tight throat engulfing the entirety of my erection as I pumped in and out of her. Driven wild by the sensations in her ass, she was humming even as my balls pressed firmly against her chin, imparting her own vibrations into me. Holding still, fully enveloped in her mouth, I felt her tongue snake out past her lips, grazing my balls and making me gasp. I began pumping again, short strokes into her throat so her tongue never left my scrotum for long, moaning at the incredible feeling of using her entire mouth.