Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 03 Ch. 03

Story Info
The last few days at the cabin come to an end.
13.1k words
4.89
29.1k
48

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the final chapter of the third installment of the "Is She Smiling at Me?" series. For clarity, that only means the end of part three, not the end of the series. As dearly as I wish I could say any part of it was based on actual events it is, in its entirety, a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. Thanks, and enjoy.

*****

The sand shifted under my shoes as I meandered down the beach, coffee mug in hand. I'd woken early and left the girls in bed, Alex playing the big spoon to Liz's little spoon. They looked so serene and adorable together that I didn't want to disturb them as I tucked the covers up to their shoulders and got dressed. I had hiked down the winding trail to the lake and found myself aimlessly wandering down the beach, enjoying the sounds of the quiet lake.

A couple hundred yards down the shore the beach ended, forest reclaiming the water's edge where the waves gently lapped the land, whispering their soft, rhythmic crash and hiss as they broke and rolled out again. When I hit trees, I just kept going, slipping into the shade of the forest canopy. A squirrel chittered angrily somewhere ahead of me, disturbed by my trespassing. I stopped at a fallen tree, pausing to sit and sip my coffee while I stared through the trees to the lake, shimmering with the reflected light of the low, morning sun.

I yawned and stretched, scanning the forest around me. I froze when I spotted something out of place a short distance to my left, down by the waterline. It was subtle but it triggered an instinct all the same; just a hint, a suggestion of a straight line had drawn my attention. Straight lines do not occur in nature; a straight line was an abnormality, indicative of something man made. I rose and closed the distance. As fewer trees stood between myself and whatever had caught my eye, the whole picture came into focus. It was a wooden dock, rickety and dilapidated, tucked away into a small bay.

The dock was old, seemingly rotten in parts, and didn't appear to have been used in a very long time. If there had been a trail leading through the forest to access it, it had long since grown over, leaving this random, lonely structure to fall into disrepair out here in the middle in the woods. I stepped onto it, testing it before I put my weight on it, feeling it sturdy enough and taking another step. The ancient wood creaked and groaned, but it held firm. I walked tentatively out to the end, testing each step for weakness but finding none. I wiggled back forth. Nothing. I jumped. Nothing. With a shrug I sat on the edge, my legs hanging down, the bottoms of my hiking boots just grazing the water, casting gentle ripples across the surface.

I finished my coffee in the quiet solitude of the trees, looking out into the water. The bottom of the lake fell away sharply here, quickly vanishing through the murkiness and weeds as the water darkened into obscure oblivion. I watched a fish emerge from the darkness and wind its way through the aquatic vegetation, an idea quickly forming in my mind. The more I thought about it, the more I got excited about it, and soon I picked myself up, testing the dock for sturdiness once more before heading back the way I came.

Back at the cabin I found the bedroom empty, and two recently used coffee mugs on the counter. A giggle and a splash from the second floor told me all I needed to know; I climbed the stairs to the bathroom and opened the door. Alex was laying back in the tub, her vibrant red mane pinned up in a messy bun, immersed to her neck in bubbly water with an amused grin on her face.

"Hey baby." She smiled happily at me.

"Morning beautiful." I replied. "Where's Liz?"

"She's practicing holding her breath." Alex ginned and pointed down at the water, her mouth opening in a soft moan.

I laughed and crossed the room, sitting on the edge of the tub and bending down to kiss Alex. She moaned again as my tongue slipped into her mouth to flirt with hers.

"Where's your keys? I need to borrow the car for a bit."

"In my purse. Kitchen counter." Alex muttered distractedly.

At that moment Liz's head broke the surface, flinging a dramatic rooster-tail spray of water against the tile wall behind her as she gasped for air. She looked surprised to see me sitting there for just a moment before her big, brown eyes twinkled with glee.

"Hey baby!" She exclaimed joyfully.

"Hello gorgeous." I laughed.

Liz grabbed me by the collar and pulled me towards her, almost causing me to fall into the tub as she drew me in and kissed me excitedly.

"You gonna join us?" Liz asked when we parted, biting her lip seductively.

"Naw babe, I'm gonna make a run into town. You girls have fun." I smiled back.

My plan could certainly have waited until later, but I felt it was important to give the girls time to themselves once in a while. I often got to spend time with each of them, one on one, it only seemed fair to afford them the same opportunity. And so, tempting as the offer was, I recused myself from this particular escapade. Liz looked disappointed for just a moment, but she smiled and disappeared under the water once more with a gentle splash, Alex gasping sharply a second later. She smiled warmly at me, emerald eyes sparkling, looking intolerably beautiful, and I bent to kiss her on the forehead before turning to leave.

Sometime later I pulled into the parking lot of a bait and tackle shop. A bell over the door jingled as I stepped inside and the older, weathered shopkeeper manning the checkout counter scanned me up and down before I no longer warranted scrutiny and he looked away disinterestedly. I grabbed a shopping basket and wandered around the store for a bit, passing through a whole galaxy of multicolored worms, flies, frogs and fish, all of them decidedly rubber and plastic. Only needing the bare-bones basics, I rounded up a couple cheap rods and reels, hooks, leads, sinkers and bobbers.

At the checkout isle a hat rack sat before the counter, one hat in particular catching my eye. A black, mesh-back trucker hat with a yellow bass caught on a hook embroidered on the front, next to the words "I'm a Hooker" in bright, lime green. I laughed to myself and threw it in my basket, thinking Liz would get a kick out of it. The old man behind the counter greeted me flatly as he rang up my purchase.

"Will you be needing a fishing license today, son?" He asked in a gravelly voice.

"No, thanks. License is just what the government calls it when they want to take your right to do something and sell it back to you. Just a box of worms, please." I answered with a wry smile.

The shopkeeper looked at me hard for a moment before his craggy face cracked into a knowing grin, the corners of his mouth turning up the edges of his tangle of white beard. He wandered over to a fridge behind the counter and retrieved a styrofoam box, walking it back over to the counter to finish ringing me up. Finished in the store, I tossed my haul into the passenger seat and turned the car around to head back to the girls.

Back at the cabin I found Liz sitting on a barstool at the kitchen counter watching Alex prepare a late breakfast of bacon and scrambled eggs. I slapped Alex's butt affectionately and leaned over her shoulder to plant a kiss on her cheek before going around the corner to greet Liz, bending to kiss her softly and squeeze her around the shoulders.

"Where'd you go, baby?" Liz asked curiously.

I reached into the bag for the hat and placed it on Liz's head, tugging the visor down over her eyes playfully. I saw Alex's eyes scan the logo, shaking her head but smiling amusedly.

"Ladies," I began, watching Liz remove the hat to read the front, giggling to herself, "We're working for our dinner tonight."

I dumped the remaining contents of the bag on the counter.

"Oh, Jesus." Alex groaned disconcertedly.

"We're going fishing?" Liz sounded as trepidatious as she did interested.

"Mm-mhm." I answered. "I found an old dock down by the lake, just off the beach in a little bay. The water is deeper there and fish swim right up. I thought we'd catch a few and cook them up for dinner."

"Ugh, gross." Alex made a face, handing me a plate of factory-farmed bacon and eggs.

*****

"That's poison ivy."

"How do you know?" Alex asked, one eyebrow raised at Liz.

"Leaves of three, leave it be." Liz answered, matter-of-factly, turning to me and winking under the brim of her 'Hooker' hat. I smiled back at her proudly.

"How am I supposed to get through there?" Alex asked incredulously, looking down at her sandals and back at me.

"Not a problem. Liz, help me out here?" I handed her the five-gallon pail I had found to carry back our catch, presently containing the fishing supplies.

We were standing at the edge of the beach looking into the forest where I had found the dock. Liz knew the drill by now and was dressed for the task, but Alex had not brought any footwear appropriate for traipsing through the woods. I turned to her and lifted her off her feet, cradling her in my arms while she giggled in surprise.

"You can't carry me there!" She laughed.

"Sure I can." I smiled at her.

I could too. The dock was only about fifty yards past the tree line and Alex wasn't much heavier than Liz's tiny, hundred-pound frame. I carried her carefully through the trees, avoiding rocks and snarls of roots jutting from the earth, Liz following close behind. Alex giggled again when I set her down on the wooden slats of the dock, pulling herself into me and kissing me warmly. When we parted, the girls sat on the end of the dock while I set up the rods and baited the hooks. I wasn't going to push my luck with trying to get them to deal with the worms; hell, even I didn't like doing the worms.

Casting one line, I watching the bobber sail gracefully through its arc and land on the surface of the water before handing the rod to Liz. When I got Alex set up, I leaned over the edge of the dock and filled the pail with water to be ready for when the girls caught something, and sat back to watch. Almost immediately Alex's bobber dipped below the surface.

"Oh!" Alex exclaimed, "What do I do?!"

"Give a sharp tug on the rod to set the hook." I smiled at her excitement.

"Now what?!"

"Reel it in!" I laughed. "Don't rush, let the fish fight it, just bring him in slowly."

I watched the rod flex as Alex reeled in the fish, grabbing the line when she brought it in near the dock and hauling it out of the water. It was a decent sized perch, maybe eight inches, wriggling violently as it dangled from the line, flicking a spray of water over the girls as it fought futilely. I held it firm and worked the hook out of its mouth, tossing it quickly into the bucket. Alex and Liz both turned around to peer into the bucket and examine the catch.

"Is that a good one?" Alex wanted to know.

"For eating, or for size? Either way, yes. That's a perch. See the yellow-green, and the tiger-stripe pattern? It's a good size too."

"It's kind of pretty." Liz added.

The girls actually seemed to have fun fishing, and as the bucket filled, they grew quite pleased with themselves. Liz hooked a monster and fought the thrashing beast for a long and dramatic battle, but she won out in the end, finally reeling in the biggest perch I'd ever seen. When I got the hook out of the creature, I even got Liz to hold it. There was some argument about putting her thumb in its mouth, but she relented when I convinced her it wouldn't chomp down on her. She beamed proudly holding her catch, looking especially adorable in the trucker hat, and I wished again I had a camera handy to capture the moment. After a couple hours we had eight fish in the bucket, plenty for a decent meal, particularly with Liz's monster.

"Don't you want to catch one?" Liz asked me as we made ready to leave.

"Naw, I'm good. I don't actually care much for fishing." I laughed.

"Then why did you make us do this?!" Alex exclaimed, though she was grinning brightly at me.

"Well, for starters, I thought it would be fun. Tell me I'm wrong?" They couldn't. "And also; dinner."

"We have food." Alex retorted.

"We do, but nothing is as good as a meal you earned on your own the hard way. You'll see."

I handed Liz the rods and scooped Alex up again to carry her back through the trees and poison ivy. When I set her down on the other side I went back for the bucket of fish and finally we headed back across the beach and up the trail to the cabin. I left the bucket in a shady spot by the deck and went inside to wash up, showing the girls how to make a solution of vinegar and lemon juice to get the fish smell off the hands. I opened three beers and we retired back out to the deck, Alex and Liz talking excitedly about the experience while I smiled inwardly. I felt happy. Happy that I got the be there with the girls, that I was a part of their lives, that they were a part of mine, and perhaps most importantly; happy that I made them happy.

We spent the next few hours lounging on the deck, drinking beer and hanging out. The sun grew hot as it traced its slow arc across the sky, and we dragged our chairs into the shade under the lee of the cabin's roof, to little avail. Eventually the girls went inside to change into swimsuits, and I even stripped down to just my pants when the temperature got to be too much. Alex returned carrying a fresh round of beers, wearing a skimpy white bikini with metallic silver highlights on the top, tied tight against her tiny, adorable breasts. Liz followed immediately behind her, adorned in an equally small pink two-piece, the strapless bandeau hugging her substantial tits, seeming all the more skimpy for its respectable effort to contain them.

A while later I heard a gentle snore and I looked over; Liz had fallen asleep on the chaise lounge, her chest rising and falling steadily in the soft rhythm of slumber. I smiled and looked over her to Alex, reclining of the seat next to Liz. She too was smiling happily at the adorable girl between us until her eyes flickered up, meeting mine, her smile growing wider. I watched her get up and walk around Liz to where I was sitting, turning around to sit in my lap and leaning her head against my shoulder, sighing contentedly.

"I love how happy you make her." Alex said softly.

"Just her, huh?" I teased, squeezing her affectionately.

"Shut up." She laughed quietly. "You know what I mean."

"Mm-mhm."

"You make me happy, too." She whispered, snuggling against me and tracing a finger lightly through my chest hair.

"You girls are the best thing that ever happened to me." I turned to kiss her softly on the forehead.

Alex tilted her head to look at me, her brilliant green eyes twinkling and a warm smile on her face. She stretched up to kiss me, her lips meeting mine softly, parting slightly to let my tongue graze hers. I kissed her adoringly, slow but full of passion, feeling her shudder against me. As things began to get heated Alex rose from my lap, taking my hand and pulling me to my feet. She stepped over to Liz and shook her shoulder gently, but Liz just wrinkled her nose cutely and brushed the hand away, rolling onto her side. Alex looked at me with a shrug and we laughed softly, heading inside.

As we entered the bedroom, I had a moment of inspiration. I opened the nightstand and pulled out the bottle of massage oil, grinning at Alex and directing her to lay down on her front. Slipping out of my pants and crawling on top of her, I brushed her vibrant red hair to one side and leaned down to nibble the back of her neck softly, making her giggle. I started undoing the knots holding her top to her body, exposing her beautiful back before working on the straps at her hips. When I was done, I paused to admire Alex's flawless body laying naked below me, her heavenly form surely crafted after the likeness of an angel.

Reaching for the bottle, I anointed her freckled shoulders in the strawberry-scented oil, spreading it over her smooth, naked back with both hands and digging into her muscles with my fingers. I was sitting on her ass as I straddled her and leaned down, putting my weight into the massage, trying to ignore how turned on I was getting kneading her porcelain flesh. If not for her adorable spray of freckles, Alex's skin would have been almost devoid of color, a stark contrast to my own nearly-swarthy summer tan. I ran my hands up from the small of her back to her shoulders and down her upper arms, pressing and squeezing.

"Mmm..." Alex moaned softly.

Alex's head was turned to the side, her eyes closed and a serene smile on her face. I leaned down to kiss her cheek, inadvertently pressing my erection into her ass crack. She giggled and squeezed me with her butt before I righted myself and continued working her back. My cock was standing at full attention, despite my best efforts to ignore it. I shifted down to give myself access to her thighs, pouring more oil onto her and rubbing it around until she glistened wetly. Digging deep trenches into her muscles I massaged one thigh, and then the other, letting my hands drift up between her legs to her taut little ass, grazing her balls and asshole teasingly.

Moving back once more, I lifted one slender leg off the bed so the top of her foot was flat against my chest, digging my fingers into her calf. As aroused as I was getting massaging Alex's flawless body, temptation got the better of me. While I kneaded her silky-smooth leg, I bent to run my tongue ever so gently over the tips of her toes, earning a gasp and a giggle. I doubled down and licked her foot slowly, sliding my tongue between each toe before kissing them adoringly. After a few minutes I lowered the first leg and shifted over, lifting the second to my chest, working her other calf. When I slipped my tongue between her toes and took the middle two into my mouth, sucking them softly, Alex giggled again and moaned, her own arousal becoming obvious as her hips rose and fell sensually, humping the bed while I worshipped her cute feet.

Any false-notions of an innocent massage had broken down entirely by that point, both of our need increasingly obvious. I slid up between Alex's legs, tasting strawberry as I licked up her thigh slowly to the cleft of her butt, kissing and lightly biting one cheek and then the other. Spreading her ass, I lowered myself to her tight little hole and licked her softly, causing a gasp of delight while I softly moaned my own appreciation for her beautiful rear. I buried my face in her, eating her sensually while my cock throbbed between my abdomen and the mattress.

"Oh god, baby." Alex moaned as I pushed my tongue into her.

"Mmm." I replied happily, muffled by her cheeks.

Alex pushed herself back into my face as I lapped at her with increasing hunger, probing into her as much as I was able and humming my enthusiasm. My hands kneaded her cheeks, squeezing and rubbing while I made out with her ass, worshipping her hole with utter devotion. I got lost kissing and tonguing Alex's smooth cheeks and puckered asshole, forgetting any sense of time while I devoured her sensually, my passion consuming me, until she pulled away and rolled over smiling down at me happily.

Her hard cock was standing straight out with its pale folds of foreskin concealing all but the very tip of her glans. A bead of clear precum crowned her beautiful member, glistening in the light. I took her shaft in my hand, feeling it's warmth and density, and kissed her adoringly, my tongue lapping up her sweet nectar and pushing into the sheath of flesh covering her head. I delighted in the taste of her, turning me on in the very pit of my soul as I kissed and sucked her swollen glans. Teasing her a little longer, I nibbled gently at the soft folds of her foreskin, tugging playfully with my lips and slipping my tongue inside once more, rolling it around her head while she watched me intently.