Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex gasped when I took her fully into my mouth, feeling my lips pull her foreskin back as I slid down her big cock slowly, working my tongue over the underside. As I stared up at her adoringly, her brilliant green eyes met mine and she bit her lower lip, looking back at me sexily while I pleasured her, relishing the taste of her on my tongue. Up and down, I bobbed on her turgid dick, pulling off occasionally to kiss her head or lick and suck her smooth balls. I adored the sensation and flavor of Alex's goddess cock filling my mouth, but there was somewhere I enjoyed it even more and I could feel my need rising.

"Fuck me, baby?" I asked, coming off her cock and lightly smacking her against my lips while I gazed up at her hungrily.

"Mm-mhm. Come here." She smiled back, reaching down for me.

I crawled up next to Alex while she rolled to her side, taking my head in her hands and pulling me in for a kiss. As her soft lips met mine our lips parted, her tongue slipping into my mouth sensually as a hand drifted down my back to my ass, pulling my pelvis against hers. I felt her neat little muff of pubes tickle my abdomen as our hard cocks pressed against each other, gently humping and gyrating. A finger found its way to my asshole, pressing against me and making me shudder in anticipation while we made out passionately.

Alex reached for the lube, applying a glistening portion to her fingers and reached behind me once again. She shoved her tongue into my mouth at the same time a finger pushed past my sphincter and slipped inside me, causing a muffled moan at the feeling of even that small part of her occupying my body. Alex made out with me, slowly yet hungrily, pushing a second finger inside me as she pulled my pelvis against hers, grinding our cocks together. I gasped sharply when she hit my prostate, making me shiver in delight. Alex smiled warmly at me, her bright emerald eyes staring into mine as she fingered me. For several minutes we gazed at each other happily while she gently stretched my hole, both of us moaning softly.

"Alex, I need your cock, baby." I pleaded, driven into a cock-starved lust by her fingers.

With a giggle, Alex leaned in to kiss me deeply once more before she slid her fingers out of my ass and pushed me stomach-down into the mattress. She pulled my hips off the bed and tucked a pillow under me to give herself better access to my waiting hole. Alex was impressively strong, and it both caught me off guard and aroused me greatly when she handled me that way, becoming suddenly more dominant and aggressive. She crawled between my legs, forcing them open with hers as she put her weight against me, her small, supple tits pressing into my back and her hard cock between my ass cheeks. She growled sexily into my ear, sending a jolt of electricity tingling down my spine, grinding her member into my ass and licking a wet smear across my cheek.

Alex sat up on her knees and reached again for the bottle of lube. A moment later the wet, squelching sound of her massaging the slippery fluid over her cock met my ears and her chest pressed against me once more at the same time her cock met my asshole. She pushed into me, stretching my hole slowly as I felt her head begin to penetrate me, the sensation of pressure building as I opened for her.

"I'm going to try not to hurt you this time." She whispered sensually into my ear, making me quiver.

I didn't mind last time, and I wouldn't have minded this time. A little pain was easily worth having my beautiful Alex inside me, but I appreciated the gesture. She pushed in ever so gently, stopping to allow my body to adjust to her before pressing on. I relaxed and took deep, steady breaths as the feeling of pressure grew, verging on but never quite reaching pain, until I felt her head slip inside me, both of us gasping in pleasure. I felt only fullness and warmth as Alex pushed her entire eight inches into my bowels, pressing her pelvis into my ass as she hit bottom.

I moaned softly at the feeling of Alex's big cock fully nestled inside me while she kissed my ear and neck, her weight and warmth on my back enveloped me in comfort and arousal. When she began to withdraw and push back into me, my mouth fell open in a silent gasp. Alex took it as a cue to wrap one hand around my throat, pulling me towards her and leaning in to kiss me, slipping her tongue into my mouth while she pushed into me deep and slow, gyrating her hips as she pressed against me.

Alex pumped into me sensually, alternating between short and long thrusts, making me gasp and cry out when she pressed against my prostate. I was in heaven feeling my insides shift around her big cock as she had her slow, romantic way with me, moaning softly and giggling into my ear. I lost touch again with any sense of time; my whole universe was Alex's big cock in my ass, her warm breath on my neck, and the soft noises of delight that escaped her lips to vibrate in my ear. She could have been fucking me for hours and I'd have known no better, floating away on waves of ecstasy.

Eventually, Alex lifted herself from my back and shifted her legs outside mine, placing one hand on my hip and the other on my shoulder, shifting her weight higher up on my thighs and pinning me to the mattress. The change in angle pressed her cock directly into my prostate, making me gasp deeply at the immense pressure against my little pleasure gland. Alex giggled at my reaction and pulled back, only to push into me again with a gyration of her hips. Immediately I felt on the edge of orgasm; a leaking sensation traveled through my cock and warmth radiated from deep inside me. Alex backed off again; she had total control over me and she knew exactly what to do with it, driving me to the precipice over and over, but she wouldn't let me cum until she was ready.

This wasn't fucking; Alex was making love to me. Romance without rush, passion without urgency, lust without fervor. She was intense and deliberate as we expressed our desire for each other, taking me just shy of the peak and sliding back, only to start the climb up the mountain all over again. My legs were trembling uncontrollably by the time Alex decided to let me climax. She moaned and pressed into me firmly, gyrating against my ass, the full force of her cock asserting itself against my prostate. I cried out and contracted powerfully, every muscle in my body tensing with the explosion of my orgasm. My cock pulsed beneath me as high-pressure jets of cum rushed through it, my ass squeezing Alex as the full-body experience of a prostate orgasm thundered through every fiber of my being. Throughout it all, Alex kept grinding herself against me, giggling happily and leaving me paralyzed in the grip of rapture until I was left depleted, whimpering and twitching with aftershocks.

"You are so cute when you cum on my cock." She had pressed herself into my back again, whispering sensually into my ear and making me shiver in delight.

"Mmm. I love your cock so much, baby." I moaned.

Alex nibbled my earlobe and neck, growling softly against my skin, a warm, tingling sensation radiating through me. She withdrew from my ass, leaving me feeling empty, my body immediately craving her presence once more. I didn't have to wait long; she gripped my legs and flipped me over onto my back, pushing my knees up to my chest and her cock against my waiting hole. With just the slightest push she slid inside, my body swallowing her easily until her pelvis pressed into my ass, both of us sighing at the pleasure of being reunited. Alex resumed pumping into me sensually, her magic hips rolling back and forth, the toned muscles in her stomach oscillating in a seductive wave while she looked down at me, biting her lip and moaning softly.

Watching her sultry expressions and perfect body as she took pleasure from my ass was about the pinnacle of eroticism. Her flowy red hair cascaded around her shoulders and framed her gorgeous green eyes beautifully, her pert little tits heaving with her breath as her whole body writhed in an ecstatic dance of carnal delight. Alex leaned down to kiss me, her chest pressing into mine as her tongue slipped past my lips. We made out passionately, my legs wrapped around her waist, my hands feeling the taut muscles of her smooth back as I held her tight, bouncing gently to the rhythm of her thrusts.

As the cadence and forcefulness of Alex's ministrations steadily increased in urgency, I knew she would soon explode inside me. I slid one hand down her back and cupped a smooth ass cheek, squeezing her and helping pull myself into her to meet her thrusts, each of us moaning and grunting into each other's mouths. We were still kissing when Alex cried out, breaking the kiss and craning her neck, pulling me into her with one strong hand around the back of my head. She thrust raggedly, her hips jerking against my ass while I felt her powerful cock twitch inside me. Warm wetness spread through my bowels as she dumped her huge load into my body. I held her tight, cradled in her arms, feelings of pride and adoration overwhelming me as my lover's orgasm shuddered through her.

When Alex had finally emptied herself into my ass and her tensing muscles relaxed once more, she collapsed against me, panting heavily. I kissed her neck and squeezed her, laughing happily against her silky skin. I loved the taste of her sweat on my lips and the full feeling of her big cock nestled motionless inside me as her chest heaved against mine. She lifted her head, smiling warmly and touched her forehead against mine, giggling as her breath slowly returned. I kissed her passionately, trying to express my gratitude and affection for her in that moment. We made out until Alex's cock began to soften and slip out of me. Finally, she rolled off me and laid at my side, taking my hand in hers while we gazed at each other, smiling and giggling joyfully.

Alex and I cuddled in bed for a while, kissing and petting affectionately until we decided it was time to get up. I helped her tie her top back in place and we got a fresh round of beers before heading back out to the deck. Liz was still snoring softly, curled up where we had left her, napping peacefully in the shade of the cabin.

*****

"But... They're still breathing..." Liz informed me, sounding horrified.

I was gutting and skinning our catch from earlier out on the deck. Alex had kicked me out of the kitchen on the grounds of blood and guts, and then declined to come watch the process. If she was going to eat it, she had said, she didn't want to see anything in between until it was on her plate. I shrugged and brought a cutting board and fillet knife outside with me. The somewhat more adventurous Liz was, however, morbidly curious and had come out to watch. In a bucket beside me several disembodied fish heads stared up at us blankly, their mouths opening and closing in silent gasps.

"Yeah," I replied, cutting a fillet off one of the bigger perch. "They do that for a while."

"Are they alive?"

"No, they're dead, it's just nerve activity. Freshly skinned frog legs will even dance if you put salt on them before you cook them. Ask me how I know."

"Fuckin' gross, Matt!" She blurted out, slapping me on the shoulder.

I laughed, probably harder than I should have, while Liz gave me a disgusted, yet somehow still adorable, look. When I got myself under control, I apologized and squeezed her around the shoulders. She warmed up quickly and even stuck around while I finished with the fish, complimenting her monster catch when it's turn came up. I left the undesirable fish bits in the bucket and brought the fillets back in side. The girls hung out on the couch while I got started on dinner, preparing a batter for the fish. As I was getting slicing up potatoes for home fries, Alex got up and walked towards me.

"I ever tell you how sexy it is that you cook for us?" Alex slapped my ass playfully, flashing a sultry grin before leaning into the refrigerator and handing me a beer.

"You have," I laughed. "But it's not like I get tired of hearing it."

She winked at me, glancing over her shoulder as she went back to the couch to join Liz. It wasn't long before I had dinner ready; fried fish in a beer batter and served it with crispy home fries, a compliment of lemon, vinegar and tartar sauce on the side. We had salad left over from the day before, a medley of greens, strawberries, red onion, feta cheese and candied pecans with a balsamic poppy seed dressing. It probably wasn't the best compliment to fish, but it was a damn good salad and we needed to get rid of it. I called the girls over to the dining table and opened a bottle of white wine, pouring three glasses.

"Alright," Alex began, sliding into her chair. "I'll give it to you; it actually looks pretty good."

"Just don't tell her about the frog legs." Liz added, making a face as she sat next to Alex.

"What about frog legs?" Alex asked with a start.

"Nothing about frog legs." I laughed, "Trust me, you don't want to know."

After a trepidatious start, the girls did actually enjoy the meal. I tried to impress upon them the sense of accomplishment and reward I felt accompanied catching and preparing one's own food from scratch, though I'm not sure how much I got through. Liz got it more so than Alex, I think, who didn't want to be reminded that her dinner had been alive just a few hours ago. Either way, I was happy they devoured the fish enthusiastically. We had a nice dinner and sat around the table for a while afterwards, talking and laughing while we finished the bottle of wine and watched out the sliding glass doors as the sun make its slow retreat toward the horizon.

Liz wanted to have a fire in the pit out front of the cabin so I went out to get started on that while the girls cleaned up around the kitchen. Dusk had fallen over the forest and light was in short supply, though we had plenty of pre-cut logs for the fire I had to do a bit of foraging around the tree line to gather dead, fallen twigs for kindling. By the time the girls finished up inside and came out to join me I had a good fire underway, snapping and crackling merrily as the flames lapped at the logs. Liz leaned into me and handed me a glass of whiskey, wrapping her other arm around my waist and pulling me into her.

"You're the best." I said, bending to kiss her softly.

The girls had changed into cozy sweaters, though their smooth, slender legs remained exposed, Liz in a cute pair of shorts and Alex in a tight denim skirt. I sipped my whiskey, feeling its warmth spread through me as I sat down in one of the wooden lawn chairs, watching Alex slide into the one next to me. Liz paused for a moment, deciding who's lap she wanted to sit on before finally settling on Alex's and lowered herself into the chair sideways, kicking off her flip-flops and swinging her legs over the armrest into my lap. She reached for my hand, smiling brightly and taking it in hers with an affectionate squeeze.

We spent all night watching the fire, it's dancing flames flickering and casting the lawn in warm light. Liz was snuggled into Alex's chest while I absent-mindedly massaged her cute feet, pausing occasionally to sip my drink. I loved the quiet time with the girls, warm and intimate, no pretense of expectation, the three of us just simply being. Talking and laughing with them was the most natural thing in the world, and though the initial shock and disbelief at my good fortune had slowly eroded over the time we had been together, I never stopped having those moments of feeling like the luckiest man in the world; this was certainly one of them.

I lifted one of Liz's dainty feet, kissing her toes softly and earning a joyful giggle, and slid out of my chair. Collecting our glassware, I went back to the cabin for another round of drinks, smiling inwardly. More wine for the girls and another whiskey for myself, I juggled the glasses as I made my way back, bending to kiss Alex and then Liz as I handed them their drinks. Two sets of warm smiles and twinkling eyes beamed back at me, their happy faces aglow in the firelight as I slid back into my seat. We stayed up late as the moon traversed the night sky, talking and joking and swatting the odd mosquito, until we finally decided to turn in for the night and went to bed.

*****

It was our last day at the cabin. Nearly a whole week we had been there, though it was beginning to get difficult keeping track of the days with our retreat from society going on as long as it had. I woke up that morning feeling Liz's warm, naked back cuddled up to my chest with my arms wrapped around her. Alex must have gotten up already as it was just the two of us together in the bed. We had evidentially taken to spooning at some point in the night and I smiled, squeezing her adoringly.

Liz smelled faintly of sleep and girl-sweat. The subtle aroma reached deep inside me, arousing me on some core, primal level. I sighed and kissed her shoulder softly, tasting her skin on my tongue. She stirred and cuddled up even closer, suddenly I was acutely aware of my morning wood as she pushed her ass against it, pinning it in her crack. I was beginning to wonder if she had woken up when she wiggled her ass and squeezed me with her tight, smooth cheeks, sending a wave of pleasure through me.

"Mmm." I moaned lightly, "Morning babe."

"Morning." She giggled quietly.

Liz turned her head towards me looking half asleep and extremely cute. I leaned up to meet her lips with mine, kissing her softly. She woke up quickly against my mouth, kissing me with increasing passion and pushing her ass into me rhythmically. I slid a hand down her pelvis until I felt the heat of her throbbing cock and took her in my hand, stroking her slowly while we made out. She was rock hard and felt wonderful in my hand as she humped herself into my cock and kissed me hungrily.

"You want my cock, baby?" I whispered in her ear, licking her earlobe and feeling her shudder in delight against me.

"Mm-mhm, please?" She pleaded in a shaky voice.

I reached for the bottle of lube on the nightstand and poured a glob on my throbbing cock, stroking myself a few times to spread it around before I massaged some into Liz's tight little asshole. Lining myself up with her hole I pushed slowly, taking my time stretching her open until I slipped inside easily. Liz gasped and I let out a low moan as I pressed on until my pelvis was firmly pressed against her ass, holding her hips against me. We kissed again while I sat motionless inside her for a few moments, just enjoying the feeling of being enclosed in her tight, warm ass.

Liz moaned again when I withdrew a little bit and pushed back into her, slow but firm as I pulled her hips back into me once more. We made love long and slow, kissing and touching each other while we shared this wonderful, lazy, romantic morning sex. She would moan or whimper cutely and cuddle into me when I bottomed out, pushing into her slowly but forcefully while I kissed her shoulders and the back of her neck. My hands wandered over her beautiful body, feeling the gentle curves of her waist and hips, the smooth flatness of her stomach, stroking her slender thighs and cupping her taut butt cheek as I slid in and out of her.

As I felt myself getting closer, I couldn't help but pick up the pace, pumping faster inside her cute little ass. Liz responded in kind, pushing back into me, matching my rhythm and fucking herself harder on my dick, crying out with each thrust. I slid one hand up her side until I found a breast, kneading if firmly as I pulled her against me, moaning and grunting with increasing urgency as my orgasm built up and overtook me. With a mighty push into her ass, I tensed and felt the first spurt of cum rush through my cock. I grunted and rested my forehead against the nape of her neck, thrusting into her in that halting, jerking motion a man gets mid-orgasm. Liz moaned in delight as I filled her ass with my cum, fucking her raggedly until the orgasm had come and went. I breathed heavily against the back of her neck, hugging her affectionately while she giggled softly. When I started to pull out, she grabbed my ass to stop me.