Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Alex reached behind her back and tugged the tie of her bikini loose, pulling it off over her head and tossing it aside, exposing her beautiful little breasts. She grabbed Liz and kissed her intensely, slowly sliding her pink bandeau over her sizeable breasts until they fell free with a playful bounce. The girls made out a moment longer, their gorgeous bodies grinding together sensually until they stopped and looked over at me. Alex directed Liz to her knees between my legs and followed suit, sliding down beside her. Liz looked ecstatic as she leaned forward, her big brown eyes staring intently at my cock as she took me in her hand.

For the first time I noticed my cock was the hardest I'd ever seen it, so turgid it looked as if it could split at the seams. My veins were bulging and the head had taken on a deep red hue, looking almost shiny as the skin stretched to its limits. Liz wasted no time taking me into her mouth with an excited gasp, driving herself down until her nose was buried in my short pubes. I had expected to be on a hair-trigger by this point, ready to blow at the slightest touch, but to the contrary I found the sensations of the toy buzzing against my prostate almost a distraction from what Liz was doing to my dick. No doubt the heroic quantity of alcohol we had consumed further dampened my sensitivity.

Alex smiled happily at Liz's enthusiasm as she bobbed on my cock, taking me all the way into her tight throat over and over, fucking her face on me energetically. I moaned at the sensation of her tonsils stretching over me as she slid up and down on my throbbing member. Alex leaned in to lick my balls, her warm, wet mouth working the soft skin of my scrotum while Liz serviced me, moaning with delight.

"I can feel your cock vibrating." Liz came off me with a giggle, a string of saliva connecting my head to her lower lip.

With a hungry growl, Alex took her place, sucking me into her mouth and sliding down, her soft tongue dancing around the underside of my shaft. She lowered herself, pausing for just an instant as she pushed her mouth down on me, forcing me into her throat like Liz had moments ago. Unlike Liz, she gagged on my hard cock occupying her throat, yet she kept at it; short deep strokes over the entirety of my member until she gagged once more and pulled back. Alex gasped for air and spit a huge glob of thick saliva onto me, spreading it over me like lube as she jerked me exuberantly.

Liz took the opportunity to lay back on the floor, shifting her smooth, slender legs out from under her as she leaned down, lifting her feet to my lap. I watched as Alex released me to make room for Liz's adorable little toes as they wrapped around my shaft, sliding smoothly against my raging erection. Her feet felt increadible, stroking me with perfect control, slipping over my head and back down again. Alex looked down at Liz with a smile, giving one of her beautiful breasts a playful squeeze before turning back to me. She repositioned herself to take my head back into her mouth, licking and sucking while Liz's toes worked my shaft.

I moaned deeply and leaned my head against the back of the chair. Between the vibrator pulsing away inside my ass, Liz's dainty feet stroking me and Alex's warm, soft mouth on my head, I was in another world, floating away on waves of ecstasy. The girls worked my dick in perfect harmony, driving me wild at the sensations of their joint efforts while I watched them pleasure me zealously.

Eventually Alex backed off, giving up control of my cock to Liz's cute little toes, and moved down to position herself over her Liz's head. She pulled her bikini bottoms to one side, freeing her own swollen erection and promptly shoving it into her lover's mouth. From my vantage point I could see Liz's throat bulge impressively as Alex pushed her eight long inches inside, coming to a rest fully enveloped in Liz's mouth. She took a big, round breast in each hand and kneaded them with her fingers while she fucked Liz's throat slowly, making it swell and contract again as her big dick pushed through.

Liz hadn't missed a beat, stroking my cock between her toes while Alex made love to her throat, moaning her own proclamations of pleasure. Watching the sexy scene unfold before me was about all I could bear; I was about to reach the point of no return, nudged along by Liz's expert feet, when Alex suddenly pulled out of Liz with a gasp.

"I want to fuck you, beautiful." Alex said, looking down at Liz, who beamed up at her, nodding enthusiastically.

Alex helped Liz to her feet and pulled her bikini bottoms down over hips. She directed her onto the bed, pushing her down on all fours with her face to the mattress, Liz's taut little ass hovering in the air before us while Alex untied her own bottoms, letting them fall to the floor. She reached for the lube, pouring a dollop of the glistening fluid over Liz's hole and massaging it around with a thumb, pressing into her and slipping inside, eliciting a soft moan from Liz. Hungrily, Alex spread another portion of lubricant over her erection and positioned herself for entry. I watched as Liz's hole swallowed Alex's cock with ease, her substantial length disappearing into the cute ass while both girls gasped in pleasure.

"Come here." Alex spoke seductively, looking over her shoulder at me with a sultry smile.

When I joined the girls on the bed, Alex wasted no time pouring another thick glob of lube into her hand and wrapping it around me, massaging the cool, slippery fluid over my throbbing cock. I knew immediately what she had in mind, even before she released me and reached behind herself to spread the remainder of the lube against her ass. Alex arched her back sexily as I positioned myself behind her, pushing her forward as I pressed my cock against her tight hole. I penetrated her slowly, feeling her warmth and tightness envelope me as I slipped inside, hearing her gasp as I slid past her sphincter.

Pushing her ass back towards me, Alex impaled herself until she ran out of dick and pushed forward again into Liz, each of us moaning in rapture. I let Alex fuck herself on me, slowly at first but quickly growing faster and more intense as I held her hips, driving herself into Liz and onto me with each stroke back and forth. Her ass was the pinnacle of pleasure as it swallowed me over and over, her soft, velvety insides hugging my member in a tight embrace. Between the vibrator still pulsing away inside me and Alex's delectable butt bouncing against my pelvis I was surprised I was still in the game.

I reached one hand around Alex, feeling for Liz's cock and taking her in my hand, stroking her while Alex pistoned into her wildly. Liz was whimpering and crying loudly as she took Alex's dick, bouncing with each quick thrust into her little body. Precum flowed from her rigid member in rivers, making my fingers slippery as I jerked her, matching Alex's rapid tempo. It wasn't long before her hands were grasping desperately at the sheet beneath her, muscles straining as she cried out with each impact of Alex's hips against her ass.

With a yelp, Liz exploded in my hand, her cock twitching and pulsing as she came. I swore I could even hear the splash of her cum against the sheets over her wavering moan as her orgasm ripped through her. It was too much for Alex, who gasped at the sensation of Liz contracting powerfully on her cock and moaned loudly, jerking into Liz as her own orgasm overtook her. Her ass squeezed me even harder and I took over the action, slamming into her and driving her into Liz, both girls crying out in ecstasy. I didn't let up, fucking Alex into Liz forcefully until she was gasping and trembling, her head leaned back against my shoulder as her chest heaved with her breath.

Somehow, I had not yet made my own journey to the top of the mountain, but the girls weren't about to let me go unsatisfied. Liz pulled herself away and moved out from in front of Alex, who practically fell forward without Liz's butt to keep her pinned against me. Liz scrambled around her lover and dove onto my cock, taking me into the depths of her throat without pause. I sat back on my knees watching her devour my member hungrily, cute, muffled little moans of delight humming against my dick. Distracted by Liz's lust, I hadn't noticed Alex reach for the remote on the nightstand, but when the setting reverted back to constant vibration and cranked up to full power it was hard to miss.

"Oh, God!" I exclaimed, caught off guard.

Alex giggled at my reaction and slid up next to Liz, laying on her stomach next to her. The girls shared my cock, sucking and stroking me with reckless abandon as my knees began to tremble. It did not take long after that before my orgasm built up and crashed down over me. My cock pulsed violently, spraying a thick rope over Alex's lips and into her open mouth as my muscles contracted, every part of my body tightening spastically. Liz directed the next spurt towards her own mouth, another powerful jet splashing onto her face and running down her chin. I came so hard my ears popped as Liz shifted me back and forth, covering them both with the biggest load I had ever blown, built up over hours of teasing with the vibrator.

When my cock finally ran dry the girls were a cummy mess, giggling happily and staring up at me in wonder. I smiled back, lightheaded and panting heavily. Alex and Liz looked at each other, giggling again at the sight of the other decorated in my huge load, and kissed lovingly, strands of thick semen connecting their lips when they parted. Liz licked the cum from Alex's chin and lips, moaning her delight as she cleaned the mess from her lover's face.

"Alex, baby, please! Turn it off!" I was suddenly acutely aware of the vibrator still buzzing away powerfully. Post orgasm, it was too much to bear and I needed it to stop.

Done torturing me for the night, Alex laughed as she mercifully turned the little machine off and shifted over to make room for me between them. I laid down, still catching my breath as my body tingled head to toe with errant bolts of electricity. Liz kissed me joyfully, her face slick with my fluids and tasting heavily of my cum as her tongue danced happily against mine. When she was done, Alex leaned in for more of the same, slipping her tongue into my mouth and kissing me deeply. I sighed and closed my eyes when we parted, leaning my head back exhaustedly.

"Well?" Alex asked.

"Well, what?" I asked in return.

"Was that worth the hours of frustration?" She poked me in the ribs playfully.

"Oh, Jesus..." I groaned. "I mean... I'd do it again... I guess."

The girls giggled, thoroughly entertained with my exhaustion. They cuddled into me, tracing their fingers through my chest hair and around my muscles while my strength slowly returned. Eventually, I pulled the vibrator out of myself and we got up to shower, washing each other clean under the warm water, kissing and hugging adoringly. When we were done, we retired to the couch and I started a small fire. The three of us cuddled together, having one last drink before bed.

Tomorrow we would nurse our hangovers, or, more accurately, Alex and I would nurse our hangovers while Liz teased us about being 'old,' clean up around the cabin and pack our stuff to leave. But all that was tomorrow's problem. Tonight, we would finish our drinks and crawl into bed, me in the middle with my beautiful girls snuggled up to my chest, and fall asleep in a warm embrace.