Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, man." Josh smiled, flicking his butt to the curb before giving me the bro hug.

"Hi, Matt. How's it going?" Rachel greeted me with a hug.

"Heh, it's going. The girls are upstairs, we're expecting the delivery guys..." I paused to check my watch, "In about an hour, I guess. Still got some boxes in the truck to unload before we go do the furniture."

"Let's do it then."

We each took a box up to the apartment where Alex and Liz greeted the couple warmly, taking the box from Rachel and hugging her as though they were old friends. I knew my girls would make her feel welcome and I smiled watching the interaction. Liz hugged Josh and Alex took his hand, thanking him for coming to help with the move. We all went back down for the remainder of the boxes and emptied the truck so Josh and I could head back to the old apartment. The girls were already unpacking, setting up the kitchen and conversing animatedly when we left.

*****

It took Josh and I the rest of the morning and into the afternoon to get the furniture from the old apartment either loaded onto the truck if we were keeping it or disassembled and taken out to the garbage area if we were not. Everything went smoothly enough, but it was a laborious and time-consuming process. At quarter after ten I had gotten a text from Alex that read 'They're late!' with a frowny face emoji, followed twenty minutes later by a second text; 'False alarm' and a picture of a couple burly delivery guys carrying a large box into the apartment. When we finally got back to the new place, we found the girls lounging on the new black-leather couch, each with a glass of wine.

"What is this?" Josh said teasingly while we wrangled a shelving unit through the door, "You ladies on break or what?"

"Funny, smart guy." Rachel quipped back, sticking her tongue out at us.

"Actually, we're pretty much done." Alex added with a proud smile.

"All of it?!" I asked with surprise.

"Everything that could be done without you, yeah."

"Awesome." I said as Josh and I set the unit down near the couch.

I went over to my girls and gave each of them a kiss before going to the kitchen for a couple beers for me and my friend. Handing Josh his bottle and twisting the cap on my own, I was rewarded with the satisfying hiss of gas escaping when the seal broke. I leaned against the kitchen island and took a long draught, suddenly realizing how parched my mouth was as the beer cut through the dust and phlegm. Liz got up off the couch to come over and be with me, hugging me tight around the chest.

"Hey, gorgeous." I said softly, kissing the top of her head.

"You smell." Liz said quietly, her face buried in my shoulder.

"Yeah." I chuckled. "I need a shower."

"No..." Liz said quietly so only I would hear, "You know I love your smell."

She looked up at me with a bright smile, her big brown eyes twinkling with a hint of arousal. Liz, both girls really, had a magical way of making me forget whatever it was I was doing and drawing me fully into the moment with them, isolated and insulated from whatever was going on around us, with something as simple as a subtle look. I bent to kiss her softly, slipping her just a flirting hint of tongue.

"Oh shit," I exclaimed with a sudden realization when the intimate moment with Liz had passed, "Where's the new bed?"

"The delivery guys brought it upstairs for us." Alex answered with a satisfied smirk. "It's a good thing you guys weren't here; men will go out of their way for some pretty girls."

I laughed, acknowledging the truth to the statement.

It was a couple hours more before Josh and I got all the furniture up to the apartment and set up where the girls wanted it, but our new home was really coming together. The living room area was complete with a new L-shaped couch and matching loveseat across from the old TV and entertainment unit, the kitchen was fully stocked and already looking lived-in, both bathrooms were full of various products and toiletries. All that was left was finishing up the bedroom area.

Josh and I had gone upstairs to put the new bed together, tossing the heavy cardboard packaging over the rail as we cut it open. By time we got the frame assembled Alex had come up to relieve Josh, telling him to go hangout with Rachel and thanking him again for all his help. Her arrival was well timed, and when Josh left, I started drilling holes for eyelets at strategic locations around the bed frame to install discrete restraints for playtime. I winked at Alex, and she flashed a playful smile as I tucked nylon straps into the edges of the frame to be hidden by the mattress.

We wrangled the huge mattress onto the frame -we had elected to go with a king-sized bed, a little roomier of a playground then the girls' old queen-sized- and stepped back to look at our work. I felt Alex's hand slip into mine and I looked over at her. She was grinning happily, a sparkle in her brilliant green eyes as she looked back at me. Stepping into me slowly, she pushed me back onto the bed until I sat on the edge of the mattress, crawled onto my lap to straddle me, and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, never breaking eye-contact as she stared lovingly into my eyes.

"Thank you." Alex spoke softly, touching her forehead to mine.

"For what?" I chuckled, squeezing her around her slender waist.

"Just for everything. Thank you."

"I'm so happy we did this." I responded quietly, our lips slowly drawing nearer.

"Me too." She whispered just before our lips met.

I kissed Alex deeply, slow, intimate passion consuming us both as I felt her body press into mine. I was glad her tension had melted away, and I was elated that finally, officially, the girls and I lived together. Really, we had practically lived together for months, but in this new place we would build our lives and our home together, a new chapter in our amazing relationship. Of course, I was thinking none of that while Alex's warm tongue danced in my mouth and my cock shifted in my pants at the feel of her body grinding into mine. Eventually we came to our senses and broke off the kissing and petting, Alex climbing off me and taking my hand to lead us back down the spiral staircase.

Josh and Rachel stayed for dinner, and we ordered pizza for everyone. Alex surprised us with a bottle of champagne she had stashed away for the occasion, toasting to the new place and new friends. The five of us hung out for a couple hours, talking and laughing; our new apartment already feeling like a warm and welcoming home. I was happy to see the girls were bonding with Rachel as they made plans to go shopping together next weekend. It was a fun evening after a long day's work, and I sat back in my seat, happily watching the animated exchanges going on around the table.

When it came time for our helpers-slash-guests to leave, the girls and I said our thanks and goodbyes, and the couple departed, leaving us alone for the first night in our new apartment. Alex was happy, and Liz was absolutely giddy, buzzing with energy. I pulled both girls in for a hug before we poured another round of drinks and retired to the couch; flirting and teasing each other. We cuddled together for a while, enjoying each other's company in our new abode. I was in the middle with my beautiful girls on either side of me, goofing off and laughing together.

"Okay!" Alex exclaimed with a laugh, "How about this? What is your favorite thing we do, sex-wise?"

"Ughhh!" I groaned dramatically.

"What?" Alex laughed again.

"How am I supposed to narrow that down to a single thing? It's like asking 'What is your favorite cheese?' What are we talking about? On a sandwich? What kind of bread? Or are we making a salad? Maybe for snacking on with crackers and fancy wine?" I replied, earning another giggle from both girls.

"I know mine." Liz said, affecting a shy grin.

"Okay baby, what's yours?" Alex looked past me to Liz.

"When you guys tie me up and drive me crazy teasing me and using me however you want. That's definitely my all-time favorite." Liz answered, still wearing a bashful smile.

"That is a good one." I nodded in agreement, smiling at Liz's sudden modesty.

"All right, Matt. Liz went, you're up."

I wracked my brain trying to come up with an answer I felt confident about. In our vast repertoire of sexual experiences there was so much to choose from; I loved it when the girls came in my mouth, eating their asses always got me rock hard, the look on either of their faces when I penetrated them, Liz's complete and total lack of a gag reflex...

"Okay, okay." I said with a chuckle. "But I'm doing one for each of you, it's too hard to pick one thing. Deal?"

"I'll allow it." Alex agreed, Liz nodding her approval.

"First, but in no particular order," I paused to sip my drink, letting the suspense build while the girls awaited my answer. "Liz's footjobs. It blows my mind every time how good she is at that."

"Oooh, good answer." Alex said while Liz beamed proudly at me, her big eyes twinkling as she bit her lower lip seductively.

"And second has to be when you cum in my ass." I smiled at Alex. "Especially when I can watch your face while you do it, and particularly if you've already made me cum."

"Really?" Alex replied, surprised by my answer.

"Yeah. It makes me feel..." I paused, searching for the words to properly explain the flood of emotions I experienced when she emptied herself inside me. "Proud? I guess? But also, grateful. I don't know how to explain it. It feels like love. An overwhelming rush of pride, gratitude and love."

"I totally get that." Liz added, a dreamy look on her cute face.

"I guess you do." I chuckled, tousling her hair affectionately.

It occurred to me in that moment that what I had just tried to describe is how Liz must feel all the time when she was servicing us. I smiled inside, suddenly understanding my adorable Liz a little better. I leaned over to kiss her softly, our tongues meeting for a flirting instant before backing off. When we parted, she smiled brightly at me and snuggled into me with my arm around her. My explanation pleased Alex, who was smiling beatifically, warmth and adoration pouring from her brilliant green eyes.

"I love that." Alex replied, beaming at us.

"Wait, baby, what about yours?" Liz inquired.

"Oh!" Alex said with a start, as if it hadn't occurred to her that she would be expected to provide an answer too. "I was so absorbed in listening to your answers I didn't even think about mine."

She reached for her drink and took a sip, a pensive look on her face. Liz and I looked at each other and smiled while we waited for her to come up with her answers.

"Okay, I got it! But I'm doing two like Matt. Liz, the way you can swallow my entire cock and just stay there, massaging me with your throat; that is absolutely magical." She smiled lovingly at Liz, who beamed back at her.

"I nearly went with that myself; she is amazingly talented." I chimed in, smiling at Liz who was grinning from ear to ear, clearly loving all the praise.

"And Matt, I love it when you fuck me. I never cum as hard as I do when you're inside me, but the absolute best is when you're in me, and I'm in Liz, fucking myself on your cock while I fuck her." Alex continued with a sultry look on her face.

I smiled at Alex and kissed her tenderly, grazing my tongue against her lip and feeling her melt against me. The three of us cuddled together, enjoying the warm sense of intimacy that followed the disclosure of our favorite sex acts.

"So, I have a confession." Alex began slyly. "I had an ulterior motive to the question."

Liz and I looked at each other, eyebrows raised.

"I know I've been a little difficult the last couple weeks." Alex smiled and pretended not to notice as Liz and I flashed each other a knowing look. "Between the move and work I've been stressed out."

"Nooo..." Liz teased playfully, rolling her eyes.

"Naw, we hadn't noticed." I added sardonically.

"Anyways!" Alex laughed. "I'm sorry. It wasn't fair of me, and I want to make it up to both of you. Hence the question."

"Baby!" Liz exclaimed empathetically, reaching over me to squeeze Alex's arm.

"Yeah, babe, it's okay. Really." I said, touching my forehead to Alex's.

"So, you're saying there's no need to go out of my way giving you two an amazing night then?" Alex grinned.

"Woah, woah, woah!" I quickly protested, "Let's not get carried away here. I mean my feelings are a little hurt. Liz?"

"Crushed." Liz smiled playfully, picking up the thread.

"I thought so. Come with me, sweetie." Alex smiled, standing up from the couch and reaching for Liz, pulling her to her feet before bending down to kiss me. "We'll be back in a bit, baby."

I watched the girls as they headed to the stairs, Liz flashing an excited look over her shoulder as Alex led her away by the hand. I smiled to myself and shook my head, wondering what Alex could possibly have in store. Picking up my drink, I reclined on the couch and tried to be patient waiting for the girls to return, but it was impossible not to be excited given Alex's lead up to that point.

After what felt like an eternity, the click-clack of heels on the hardwood floor alerted me to someone coming back down. I turned to see Alex come around the corner of the upstairs railing and my jaw dropped at the sight of her. She was wearing a sexy black fishnet halter camisole; see-through netting from just below her breasts extending up to her elegant neck with a buckle detail high on the chest. Under the net, a thin black band covered her small tits, leaving most of her flat, defined stomach exposed.

Sitting low on her hips was a black leather micro skirt, barely enough to cover her pert little ass; a few inches of smooth, alabaster skin showed between its hem and the wide-hole fishnet thigh highs she wore over her long, slender legs. Alex had completed the ensemble with a pair of open-toe stilettos, showing off her jet-black toenails. She had done her make-up on top of everything else, heavy on the eyeshadow and a dark, blood-red shade of lipstick. Taken together, all that black contrasting sharply with her milky-white complexion had a striking effect, a very sexy gothic, almost dominatrix, vibe. My heart nearly stopped as I drank her in.

"Oh my God..." I said out loud, earning a wink and a sultry grin from Alex.

My mind was still trying to process Alex's adopted look when I realized she was holding a leash at her side, the chain drooping down from her hand and disappearing from my line of sight behind the railing. Unsure if I was ready for however Liz looked at the end of that chain, I steadied myself, feeling my pants tighten as my cock shifted and swelled.

"Come on, sweetie." Alex said, tugging on the leash.

When Liz came into view, I let out a long, low whistle. Alex had dressed her in a tiny white tube top with built in off-the-shoulder sleeves. The skimpy garment stretched tight over Liz's sizeable breasts and showed off the entirety of her flat stomach; smooth, naked flesh all the way down to an equally revealing white thong. A pair of white thigh-high knit leg warmers I recognized as Alex's covered Liz's slender legs from her thighs down to her heels, half her adorable feet poking out from the open bottoms. Alex had gone as far as to paint the younger girl's toenails white to match the rest of her outfit.

In addition to the collar fastened around Liz's elegant neck, Alex had bound her hands in front of her with the padded cuffs we often used to restrain her. Liz was smiling brightly, unable to contain her delight as her eyes twinkled with excitement. Her submissive slave-girl look juxtaposed by Alex's dark and edgy motif was strikingly erotic and I felt my cock shift once again, binding uncomfortably in the confines of my underwear. I squirmed in my seat, appreciating the full, three-hundred-and-sixty-degree view of them as they descend the spiral staircase, trying to subtly adjust myself as my member engorged.

"Jesus Christ." I said with a laugh.

"What's so funny?" Alex sounded a little nonplussed by my reaction.

"Nothing at all." I smiled, my eyes drifting back and forth between them. "This is about the sexiest thing I've ever seen. I think you girls broke my brain."

Alex smiled warmly at that while Liz giggled happily. She gave the leash a tug, directing Liz to follow her around to my side of the couch. Alex sat next to me, making a show of crossing one slender leg over another. The sexy pose combined with her trademark alluring grin had my arousal climbing to new heights instantly. Liz remained standing, clearly waiting for instruction as to whether or not she could sit. She looked excited as I had ever seen her, ready to burst with sexual energy.

"Why don't you get us some more drinks, baby." Alex said, pulling on the chain to make Liz bend towards us and unhooking the leash from her collar.

Liz looked down at her hands, still bound by the wrists, and had just opened her mouth to say something when Alex cut her off.

"You'll figure it out." She said with a wink.

When Liz turned to head for the kitchen I leaned forward and smacked her firmly across her taut little ass, making her yelp and giggle. I looked at Alex with a smirk and she laughed, leaning into me and kissing me passionately. We were still making out when Liz returned, awkwardly setting down a tray of drinks while she navigated the motion with her wrists bound together.

"You can sit, baby." Alex instructed.

Liz turned to sit next to me on the couch, but Alex stopped her.

"No, no." She said with an amused laugh, "Not on the couch, sweetheart. On the floor."

What seemed almost cruel to me only served to stoke the fire growing in Liz; she was practically vibrating with delight at being bound and ordered around. I was definitely going to be following Alex's lead on this; she seemed so comfortable and natural in controlling Liz and the effect it had on the younger girl was awe inspiring.

Liz sunk to her knees at our feet, sitting on her legs and looking up at us, her big doe eyes twinkling with anticipation. Alex leaned forward to fasten the leash onto the collar, pulling her near and kissing her deeply, licking Liz's lips with a final, sensual flick of the tongue when they parted. She reached for our drinks and handed mine over, leaning into me with a contented sigh. I smiled and shook my head, taking a sip of the fiery whiskey Liz had brought me as I put an arm around Alex.

Looking at Liz, I noticed her attention had shifted downwards. I followed her gaze and realized she was staring at Alex's feet. I couldn't blame her; our lover's pale, perfect toes came through the wide holes of her fishnets, complimented with the dark, almost reflective black of her nail polish, and looking especially exquisite in heels. Alex still had one leg crossed over the other and was spinning the unsupported foot in small, lazy circles while she sipped her drink. She was watching Liz, teasingly edging her foot closer and closer to the poor girl with each pass.

"I think Liz wants to worship my feet." Alex said to me in a mock whisper, clearly intending to be heard.

I looked back to Liz, her eyes tracking Alex's foot as it spun in its slow, elliptical arc. She was nodding emphatically and biting her lower lip, her desire obvious on her cute face.

"I think you might be right." I grinned at Alex.

"What do you say, baby?" Alex teased her.

"Please?"

"Please, what?"

"Please, can I worship your feet?" Liz pleaded earnestly.

"Of course you can, sweetie." Alex smiled at her, lifting her foot to Liz's face.

Liz reached up to take Alex's shoe in her hands, fumbling with the buckle on the tiny strap, impaired as she was by the cuffs binding her wrists. She eventually got it loose and slipped the shoe off Alex, setting it aside blindly; her eyes never left the perfect foot held aloft in front of her face. I watched Liz as she kissed each toe slowly and systematically, working around to the silky-smooth top of the foot, and back around to the sole, kissing and softly licking the skin between the holes in the stockings.