Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex let out a soft gasp when Liz took her big toe deep into her mouth, her tongue snaking out past her lips to lick the ball of Alex's foot before retreating with a wet slurp. With eyes closed and mouth slightly open, a slight smile pulling at the corners of her mouth, the pleasure was obvious on Alex's face. Her eyelids fluttered open to reveal her beautiful emerald eyes shining my direction. She smiled and bit her lip as she stared at me, looking as gorgeous as I had ever seen her, compelling me to kiss her supple lips.

I kissed Alex passionately, slipping my tongue into her mouth as I felt her moan tenderly into mine. The sounds of Liz sucking and slurping on Alex's toes and hearing her soft noises of delight fueled our hunger for each other as we made out with increasing intensity. I felt a hand slide up my thigh, pausing to cup my bulge with a playful squeeze, finally finding my belt buckle and pulling it free with practiced smoothness. In the next second Alex had my button undone and my fly down, slipping her hand inside my underwear and wrapping around my hard cock.

"Take your pants off, baby." Alex said with a playful gleam in her eyes.

Raising my butt off the couch, I slipped my pants and underwear out from underneath me, sliding them off and kicking them to the side. Alex's soft hand found my throbbing member once more, stroking me sensually. When Liz looked up at us, I could clearly see her pupils dilate with excitement as her eyes fixed on my dick, two pale toes between her moist lips.

"Liz, honey, I bet Matt would love to feel your soft little toes on his cock." Alex had noticed Liz staring, her voice dripping with eroticism.

Liz looked up at me, slowly slipping off Alex's glistening toes, a thin string of saliva connecting them to her lip. The look of arousal and anticipation on her face was heartbreakingly adorable; she was even waiting for me to give her permission to pleasure me.

"Go ahead baby. I want to feel your feet on me." I encouraged her with a smile.

The petite young beauty complied eagerly, shifting over on her knees so she was in front of me and rolling sideways to get her legs out from under her. She laid down flat on her back, her excitement clearly visible through her thong, lifting her slender legs and taking my throbbing cock between her toes with expert control. I exhaled a soft moan at the feeling of Liz's smooth feet stroking me. Her white nails complimented her gorgeous feet, half-covered by the matching white legwarmers, looking stunningly erotic as she worked my cock with slow, deliberate movements.

Alex leaned into me with content sigh, watching Liz do her thing for a moment before nuzzling into my neck. I turned towards her, and she kissed me, deep and slow, slipping her tongue past my lips to flirt with mine. Making out with Alex while Liz administered one of my favorite pleasures was pure heaven and I didn't think it could get any better. As if she read my mind, Alex broke off the kiss and bent down to my lap, kissing, and licking the sensitive head of my dick, her tongue flashing over me and Liz's toes, depositing a wad of saliva before she straightened back up. Freshly lubricated with spit, Liz's soft feet glided easily against my aching cock, taking my pleasure to new heights as Alex's tongue invaded my mouth once more.

The footjob went on for some time, Alex keeping us lubricated with her spit while Liz worked her magic. Toward the end, Liz braced my cock against the top of one foot and took me between her big toe and second toe with the other, squeezing tight against my frenulum as she stroked me. Liz knew this move always pushed me over the edge in a hurry, and I heard her giggle happily when I gasped at the incredible sensation. My breath became a shallow, panting rasp as the pleasure overwhelmed me.

"You gonna cum, baby?" Alex whispered in my ear, sending a crackle of electricity down my spine.

"I will if you don't stop her." I replied with a moan.

"Why would I do that?" She whispered again, a playful lilt in her voice.

Alex took the back of my head in her hand and kissed me hard and passionately. Instantly, my orgasm boiled over and erupted, muscles tensing as I felt my cock pulse against Liz toes. I grunted into Alex's mouth; my eyes squeezed tight as wave after wave of climactic bliss crashed over me. I felt droplets of cum rain down on my thighs and heard a gasp and a giggle that could only mean I had sprayed Liz somewhere, my turgid member twitching violently until finally the overwhelming force of my orgasm subsided.

When I opened my eyes, Alex was staring right back at me, a look of unadulterated joy in her sparkling green eyes. She giggled and kissed me on the forehead, readjusting so she could snuggle into me. I looked down at Liz, still holding my slowly softening cock between her toes, dappled with wet spots from the load I had blindly sprayed all over her.

"Liz, baby, you made a mess. Get up here and clean this up, okay?" The sultry tone was heavy in Alex's voice as she commanded the younger girl.

We watched as Liz struggled to right herself for a moment, deprived of the use of her arms to aid her, until she finally got herself seated with her legs crossed in front of her. I would have almost felt bad for her if she wasn't wearing a look of sheer delight. She grasped her ankle and lifted a foot to her mouth to lick a gob of my cum off her toes while she stared into my eyes. When Liz had thoroughly cleaned her feet, she got herself back up onto her knees and began licking the droplets of semen from my thighs.

I grabbed the leash near the collar and pulled Liz to me, kissing her roughly. I wanted to thank her for the amazing footjob, but not to shatter the illusion of being our indentured sexual servant. She tasted strongly of my cum as I pushed my tongue into her mouth to dance against hers, feeling her melt against me as I kissed her deeply. When I released her, she sunk back down low on her knees, looking up at Alex and I for her next command.

"I think Matt and I could use our drinks refreshed, sweetie." Alex said passively, as if it were a given Liz would follow the order.

"You're fucking amazing." I told Alex quietly after Liz had taken the tray and empty glasses back to the kitchen.

"I know." Alex smiled, flashing a sexy wink. "You got another one in you?"

"Jesus, I'm not a young man anymore, babe." I chuckled, "Give me a half-hour?"

"You got it." She laughed, leaning in to kiss me.

When Liz returned with our refilled glasses, Alex sent her upstairs to fetch her vibrator. Liz's face lit up with excitement, her big brown eyes twinkling happily as she turned to depart, yelping in surprise when Alex's hand shot out and slapped her across her cute little ass. I watched Liz, practically skipping with delight, as she headed for the stairs.

"So, what's the play?" I asked when Liz got out of ear shot.

"I figured we'll drive her crazy with the vibrator for a while, then go upstairs, tie her to the bed and make her watch while I fuck the cum out of you." She said with a sexy wink, looking over the rim of her wine glass at me as she took a sip.

"Won't get any argument from me." I laughed, kissing her cheek.

Liz came back down a few minutes later carrying the little prostate vibrator in her mouth; a brilliant touch I knew Alex would appreciate, her eyes broadcasting her eagerness as she dropped the remote into my hand.

"Good girl!" Alex laughed at the sight of her, plucking the toy from her mouth and pulling her down by the leash to kiss her intensely.

"Now, lay down across my lap." She instructed, shifting away from me to make room for Liz to spread out.

Alex handed the vibrator to me as Liz crawled onto Alex's lap, feet towards me with her ass up in the air, tiny goosebumps across her smooth skin speaking to her anticipation. SLAP! The sound echoed in the open space of our new home, followed by another yelp and giggle, a red handprint instantly visible on Liz's taut cheek. Alex kneaded and massaged her ass for a moment before delivering another loud smack to the other cheek. We teased Liz for a while, petting and caressing her backside, rubbing her tight little knot, and tickling her balls while spanking her occasionally.

After a few minutes of sweet torment, Liz was quivering at our touch, her body electrified with desire and arousal. I adjusted myself behind her, bending down to bite her playfully on the bottom cleft of her ass as I pulled the thong out of her crack and spread her cheeks. Her beautiful asshole stared back at me, winking with anticipation as I drew near, kissing and nibbling at her smooth flesh.

"Oh, God." Liz gasped when my tongue made contact; a long, slow lick across her little pucker.

Immersing myself in the sensations of Liz's rear against my face, I reveled in her smell and taste while I ate her ass with increasing passion. Almost immediately, I felt my cock stir in response to my lover's moans and shudders of pleasure. Alex looked down at me with arousal burning in her eyes, squeezing Liz's cheeks with the slender fingers as she watched me devour the younger girl. For a long while I kissed, licked, and probed, pushing my tongue into Liz, moaning my own enjoyment as she did hers.

When I felt I had prepared Liz properly, I drew back, looking down at her glistening hole slick with my spit. Alex held her cheeks spread wide, and I pressed the bulbous head of the little vibrator into her slowly, watching her open and swallow the toy until it passed its widest point and her body sucked the remainder of the bulb inside her. Liz gasped quietly at the sensation as the vibrator nestled into her, giggling when Alex released her cheeks and smacked her once more for good measure.

"Okay, baby. Back on the floor." Alex purred sweetly.

Liz rolled off Alex's lap, sliding down to the floor and taking her place on her knees. I noticed her eyes fix low and followed her line of sight, realizing for the first time that Alex had forgone panties under the tiny leather skirt. Impressive even when flaccid, her cock hung free, resting against the couch between her spread legs, the pale pucker of foreskin covering her glans. Liz was staring hungrily at it, mouth partially open as she waited quietly for instructions.

"Mmm..." Alex hummed, looking down at Liz as she hiked up her skirt, fully exposing her glorious member. "You want it in your mouth, baby?"

Liz nodded slowly, never taking her eyes off the beautiful cock before her.

"Say please."

"Please, baby?"

"Have you forgotten already?" Alex scolded her. "Please, what?"

"Please, can I suck your cock?" Liz was practically drooling.

"Good girl." Alex cooed, pulling Liz closer by the leash. "Go ahead."

With her wrists still bound, Liz leaned in to kiss Alex's member, sucking it into her mouth and sliding all the way down until her nose was pressed into the bright orange muff of pubes on our lover's pelvis. For a few minutes Liz just stayed in place, the telltale sign of her tongue moving inside her mouth while Alex moaned softly. Eventually Liz backed off to catch her breath; Alex's cock had disappeared into her mouth flaccid and came back out fully erect and glistening wet.

I couldn't help but feel a little jealous of Liz, my cock shifting again as I watched, but I had had my fun for now, this was her turn. Alex leaned forward, grasping a handful of Liz's hair and pulling her head back, kissing her deeply before pushing her back down on her hard eight inches. The big cock disappeared once more down Liz's throat as Alex gasped in pleasure. The more I watched, the more my arousal grew and my cock began to swell again. Alex took notice and reached for me, taking me in her hand and stroking slowly while she purred and moaned at Liz's ministrations.

Suddenly, I remembered the little remote still in my hand and clicked the button. The sudden vibrations caught Liz off-guard, and her eyes went wide as a muffled moan escaped her lips. She tried to pull off Alex's cock, but the older girl seized the back of her head and shoved her back down roughly. The sound of her cock hitting the back of Liz's throat was such a forceful presence it was almost palpable. A few seconds later Alex released her, and Liz came off of her gasping and panting with pleasure, a thick rope of spit connecting her bottom lip to Alex's cock.

'Click, click, click, click, click.' I cranked up the power until the sound of the vibrations inside Liz was clearly audible.

"Mmmmm." Liz hummed, matching the sound of the toy in her ass, her big eyes glazing over as her little body tensed under the weight of the pleasure she was receiving.

'Click.' I turned the device off.

Liz let out an adorable whimper of frustration and Alex giggled, smiling at me.

"I didn't say 'stop,' baby. Come on." Alex pulled Liz back onto her cock by the chain.

I let Liz blow Alex unimpeded for a couple minutes before I clicked the vibrator back on, eliciting another dramatic reaction from the younger girl as we went through the whole process all over again. Alex and I grinned amusedly at each other, and I leaned over to kiss her, pulling her into me by the back of her head. As our tongues entwined, I felt her moan deeply into my mouth as Liz swallowed her cock. The cycle was repeated again and again until Liz was trembling with raw, sexual energy. By that point, I was more than ready for round two.

Finally, Alex indicated it was time to go upstairs. When Liz struggled to stand after so much time on her knees, I picked her up, feeling dampness against my thigh when her bulge pressed into me. Liz was rock hard, straining so hard against her little thong that her cock pulled the material away from her body in its effort to stand straight out. Precum had soaked through the thin, white fabric, turning it transparent, her member clearly visible through the growing wet spot. I pulled her in by the leash and kissed her deeply, tasting Alex's cock on her mouth, further heightening my arousal.

Alex took hold of the leash and gave it a tug, directing Liz towards the stairs. I followed, staring at Liz's perfect little ass as she ascended a few steps ahead of me, my desire growing as I watched the subtle sway of her hips. Upstairs, I peeled off my shirt and tossed it aside while Alex led Liz to the foot of the bed, kissing her passionately and giving her a smack across the butt.

"Down on your knees, honey." Alex instructed firmly, yet with a sweetness to her voice

The ever-obedient Liz sunk to her knees, looking up at us eagerly. I clicked the remote on again, and again Liz hummed and moaned, her mouth opening in an expression of pleasure. I took advantage of the opportunity and stepped towards her, slipping my cock between her lips. The petite beauty needed no further prompting and drove herself down the length of my cock, swallowing me in one smooth motion. I moaned at the feeling of her tonsils stretching over my throbbing erection, looking down at her with her nose pressed firmly into my short pubes.

Alex maneuvered the chain between my legs, stepping in behind me until I felt her smoothness against my back and the warmth of her mouth on my neck, making me shudder with delight. The pressure of Liz's face in my pelvis increased; Alex was pulling her into me firmly by the collar, leaving no slack for the girl to back off. Not that Liz needed it; she stared up at me while her throat massaged me, her eyes going in and out of focus as she tried to balance the task at hand with the pleasure of the vibrator buzzing against her prostate.

A moment later I felt Alex slide down my back, lowering herself to her knees behind me. Her strong, forceful hands spread my ass cheeks and I gasped when she buried her face in me, her tongue flicking against my hole. I couldn't believe the eroticism of both my girls on their knees, faces pressed firmly into me as they administered some of the greatest pleasure a person can know; Liz swallowing my cock and Alex eating my ass.

"Oh, God..." I moaned softly, overwhelmed with pleasure.

Both my girls emitted muffled moans of affirmation, expressing their delight in my pleasure. Alex finally gave Liz some slack and she started bobbing on me, my cock hitting and passing the back of her throat repeatedly while Alex's tongue probed me, pushing into me like she was trying to eat me from the inside out. As amazing as the experience was, Alex's efforts were pushing my mind towards one singular focus until it was all I could think about, an obsessive need permeating every reach of my consciousness; I wanted her cock inside me.

"Alex, I need you inside me, baby." I uttered through gasps and moans.

Alex growled animalistically as she stood up, moving to my side and kissing me intensely. Her hand clamped against my ass and I felt a finger seeking out the entrance to my body, pressing into me and slipping inside easily, slick as I was with her saliva. I gasped at the intrusion, one leg shaking slightly at the pleasure of her finger inside me while Liz merrily sucked away at my cock. When a second finger joined the first, I felt I could barely stand, leaning against Alex while we kissed, moaning at the sensation of her fingers in my ass.

"Liz, get on the bed, baby." Alex purred, her fingers slipping out of me, leaving a hollow, empty feeling and a deep longing for more.

I watched as Alex undid the binding at Liz's wrists, just long enough to move her hands from her front to behind her back before fastening them once more. She directed Liz to kneel on the mattress, her back to the headboard, using the eyelets I had installed in the frame to secure the chain for Liz's collar, preventing any forward movement.

When Alex backed off, I laid down on my stomach and took the opportunity to liberate Liz's cock, pulling her thong aside to let her throbbing member spring free. She was glistening in the light, coated in a slick of precum. I gave in to the primal desire to taste her, hungrily sucking her into my mouth and moaning my excitement at the enchanting flavor of her sweet nectar. Liz gasped and moaned loudly as I blew her exuberantly, cleaning her cock with wanton abandon.

Alex crawled on top of me; she had stripped off her skirt and top, and I felt her nakedness against mine. Smooth, warm flesh pressed against the entirety of my back, her hard cock nestling in the crack of my ass, her wet mouth on the back of my neck. She righted herself, sitting high on my thighs, and a moment later I felt the cool sensation of lube being massaged against my hole followed immediately by the wet squelching sound of Alex stroking more of the slippery fluid onto her cock.

My heart skipped a beat, overwhelmed by the excitement that I was about to be penetrated by my lover's big, hard member. Coming off Liz with a gasp, I braced myself for the intrusion when I felt Alex's head press against my hole. I tried to relax as the pressure built, my sphincter stretching over her, asserting its own resistance futilely until it was no match for her, and she slipped inside. I winced at the quick flare of pain, then gasped as it subsided almost instantly, replaced by the feeling of warmth and fullness as Alex slid all the way into my depths.

'Click, click, click.' Alex had found the remote and was turning up the power on Liz as she held still inside me, giving me a moment to adjust.

Liz let out a whimper, Alex giggled, and I moaned. The cock in my ass pulled back slowly, hesitated, and pushed back in. Alex's pelvis pressed hard against me for a moment, then backed off all over again. Soon she was fucking me in earnest; deep, hard strokes into my colon while she moaned in my ear, sending tingling jolts of energy down my spine to meet the waves of ecstasy radiating from deep inside my ass. Alex wasted no time finding the best angle into my prostate, pumping into me powerfully, making me cry out in pleasure.