Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a few minutes before I found myself on the verge of orgasm; intense warmth spreading throughout my pelvis as my legs began to tremble uncontrollably. I moaned and whimpered as Alex pounded my ass, her big cock touching every nerve inside me. I was only a few strokes away when suddenly it stopped. I groaned in desperate frustration, the haunting feeling of emptiness where Alex's cock used to be was the physical embodiment of disappointment.

Alex giggled at my reaction, knowing full well how close she had taken me when she pulled out. Her intentions were clear, however, when her strong hands flipped me over by the legs and I rolled with the motion. She lifted my legs, jamming a pillow under me and positioning herself once again at my hungry hole. I moaned as she plunged into me, dashing the hollow sensation with her dick as I felt full and whole once more.

I realized I was staring straight up at Liz's rigid cock from below, her member hovering a few inches above my face, a string of clear precum dangling from her slit as she quivered and moaned. She was staring down at me, her eyes glazed, wearing a mask of pleasure while the vibrator buzzed loudly inside her. A sharp thrust into my ass stole my attention and I cried out; Alex had found my prostate again and began pummeling it mercilessly, quickly taking me back to brink.

My body couldn't take it any longer; the warmth and pressure built up and exploded, every fiber of my being crying out in ecstasy, every muscle contracting powerfully. I was barely aware of the sensation of my cum spraying my stomach and chest as I moaned loudly, flashes of illumination detonating behind my retina as my orgasm thundered through me. Pleasure spread from the little gland inside my ass to the farthest extremities of my toes and fingertips like a flash fire. Alex gasped and moaned happily as I came, a magical, loving sound that my consciousness tried to latch onto as I fell through floors of climactic bliss.

And then finally it passed. Or so I thought. Alex quickly wiped her hand across my stomach, smearing my cum against me and grabbed my still-hard cock, jerking me furiously. I squirmed involuntarily, my body recoiling from a pleasure so intense it hurt. Alex just giggled and pinned my chest down with her free hand, putting her weight into me so I was trapped against the mattress. She pounded my ass and stroked me at a feverish pace; within seconds I came again, tensing so hard my ears popped and I thought I might pull a muscle as my body fought against the crushing intensity of raw, unabated rapture.

"Oh, fuck!" I wailed as the orgasm ripped through me, my balls running empty as my cock pulsed and twitched in her hand.

When the second climax had come and gone, Alex released me. I was gasping and panting crazily, completely detached from reality as my body struggled to regain control. She leaned close to me, kissing passionately as she moaned into my mouth. When she backed away, I looked up at my lover, her beautiful face coming back into focus as my consciousness reasserted itself. Awareness returned and I realized she was still fucking me, less vigorously than before, but still deep and intense as her cock pushed through my colon.

Alex's moans and shallow breaths indicated her own pleasure, and I knew she was about to cum. I seized her smooth, firm ass in one hand, trying to pull her deeper into me, holding her close around the back with the other as I bounced against her. Alex's eyes squeezed shut and her mouth fell open, her panting breath building to a crescendo and she cried out, jerking into me haltingly. I smiled up at her, overwhelmed with adoration as I watched my gorgeous lover cum inside me, feeling her warm wetness flood into me as her strokes took on a squishy quality in my bowels. She was a beautiful goddess, filling me with her essence and I felt a divine love and gratitude; I owed her everything in that moment as she deposited her cum deep inside my body.

With a final, wavering moan, Alex collapsed against me, her chest heaving against mine. I kissed her neck and shoulders adoringly, hugging her tight, overjoyed that my body had given her that pleasure. When she caught her breath, she lifted her head to look at me, smiling happily as she touched my cheek gently with her soft hand. I smiled back and kissed her deeply, hopelessly trying to translate the language of my heart through my lips and tongue. We parted again and Alex giggled, her brilliant green eyes staring lovingly into mine.

A whimper from Liz snapped us out of the tenderness of the moment and Alex moved her head to the side, bringing Liz's cock back into my line of sight. The poor girl had been watching us helplessly, leaking precum into Alex's hair while we shared our moment together. Alex and I laughed, and she pulled back slightly, taking Liz in her mouth, and pushing her down toward me with her lips. Sandwiched between our mouths, we made out with Liz's cock, kissing, licking, and sucking at her head, our tongues connecting randomly as they flashed over the glans, wet with spit and precum.

'Click, click, click.' Alex maxed out the power on the vibrator, Liz's humming growing in volume with the pitch of the buzzing.

"Oh, God..." Liz moaned breathlessly, bucking her hips spastically.

Seconds later, Liz cried out, her cum splashing against our faces while Alex and I kissed her cock vigorously. I felt her warmth spread across my lips, tongue, and chin as rope after rope of thick, salty semen poured out of her, covering us and draining into my mouth, making me shudder in delight. We kept at it, lovingly making out with Liz's member, until she was whimpering uncontrollably and beginning to soften. When Alex backed away, her face was a glistening mess of spit and semen, grinning happily at me as she slowly withdrew from my ass. I squeezed her tight as she slipped out, trying to keep every drop of her cum inside me where it belonged.

Alex rolled off me and got up on her knees next to Liz, turning off the vibrator and unbuckling the cuffs around the captive girl's wrists. Liz sighed as the cuffs fell away, rubbing her wrists as Alex unfastened the collar on her neck. Once free, Liz launched herself at Alex, practically climbing onto her as she embraced her intensely, planting a series of kisses across the older girl's face, lapping at the strings of cum that decorated her cheeks and chin.

"Oh, God!" Liz exclaimed between kisses, "I love you so much!"

Alex giggled at Liz's enthusiastic affection. Eventually Liz turned around and crawled on top of me, her face alight with glee, showering me with kisses like she had Alex.

"You both were amazing!"

I laughed at Liz's joy, hugging her tight while we kissed. Alex cuddled up to my side, snuggling close while Liz wrapped an arm around her and laid against my chest, sighing contentedly. We stayed like that for some time, basking in afterglow as we each floated back down to earth, kissing, and petting lovingly. We were in desperate need of a shower, but no one was in a particular hurry as we cuddled lazily, tired and spent.

"Well..." Alex said, taking a deep, satisfied breath and smiling warmly at us, "Welcome home."