Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 06

Story Info
Date night with Liz.
7.8k words
4.9
15.6k
25

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the sixth installment of the "Is She Smiling at Me?" series. As dearly as I wish I could say any part of the following is based on actual events it is, in its entirety, a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. I love hearing feedback from my readers; please feel free to leave comments or contact me with your thoughts or suggestions.

Once again, special thanks to my editor, SissyKaty. Katy has been an inspiration and this story wouldn't be what it is without her patient and diligent help.

*****

I gazed out the large, industrial windows of our loft apartment, staring at the city skyline off in the distance. Visibility was poor, enshrouded as the skyscape was in a veil of precipitation and roiling mist. The towering concrete and glass behemoths of downtown proper appearing almost as silhouettes against the dark, charcoal grey sky. Raindrops collided against the glass, their individual report collectively amounting to a low, dull din as rivulets cascaded down the window, further obstructing my view.

Watching the rain outside, I sipped my coffee and sighed, recalling the words of one of my favorite authors; "This is the kind of day when you want to be belly-to-belly with a good woman, in a warm bed under a tin roof with the rain beating down and a bottle of good whiskey right next to the bed." It was too early for whiskey, and the roof was certainly not tin; however, I smiled, knowing that upstairs in my warm bed I had not one, but two good women I could be belly-to-belly with.

I walked over to the desk in the corner and opened my laptop to check the news while I drank my coffee. The screen powered up, flashing to life and burning my bleary eyes as it bathed the room in dull, blue light. Trying to blink away the flares in my vision, I sipped my coffee and waited for my eyes to adjust. Scanning the headlines, I felt irritation creep into the fringes of my mind. I wondered why I ever bothered to check the news when nothing good ever seemed noteworthy to those that wrote it. Finally, I closed my computer, turning back to the window to watch the rain stream down the glass. The calming effect of the steady trickling sound playing across the cold glass had an immediate, positive, effect on my souring mood. When I drained my cup, I resolved to take Dr. Thompson's advice and go join my beautiful girls back in bed.

Liz was curled up in the fetal position, facing away from Alex with the thin, white sheet pulled up to her shoulders. She looked so serene and adorable in the low light of the grey and rainy morning. I bent to kiss her on the cheek, and she cutely wiggled her nose. I smiled at her and went around to the other side of the bed where there was more room for me. Alex was lying flat on her back, head turned away, with the sheet draped loosely over half of her perfect body; a long, slender leg and a small, pert breast lay exposed to the open air. Regarding her pale flesh in the dim light, I could have been convinced she was chiseled by angels from a solid slab of alabaster, if not for the slow, steady rise and fall of her chest.

I stripped out of my pajamas and t-shirt before crawling into bed next to Alex, trying not to disturb the girls. Just as I reached for the sheet to pull it over us, Liz stretched and rolled onto her stomach, pulling the cover off Alex a little more. The movement exposed her beautiful, flaccid cock laying sleepily against her hip, her delectable crown of foreskin coming to a pucker at the tip of her glans. Seeing her presented thus, I was powerless to resist the impulse to reach out and touch her. I softly caressed her smooth thigh, grazed my fingertips over her scrotum, and finally tickled gently along the length of her shaft. Giving in to one temptation quickly led to another, and my own cock swelled at the sudden urge to take her in my mouth.

'What the hell. Why not?' I thought, after a moment of consideration.

Smiling, I crawled gingerly between Alex's legs, being careful not to wake her prematurely as I laid my head on her thigh. With her cock just inches from my face my arousal grew considerably, and I felt my heart rate accelerate. Kissing her lightly, I felt the softness of her foreskin against my lips while I inhaled her scent, my desire increasing with each passing second. I opened my mouth and took her between my lips, gently swirling my tongue around the ridged edges of her sheath. As my arousal piqued, I found myself fully erect and throbbing between my abdomen and the mattress.

Alex flaccid was nearly as big as Liz fully erect, and she filled my mouth as I took her deeper, delighting in the soft smoothness of her member against my tongue. I held still for some time, reveling in her taste and smell as I gently suckled on her, enjoying the experience to the fullest. After a few minutes her cock began to swell, stretching my lips wider as she grew, the feeling of softness giving way to a sense of density. She elongated until her head pressed firmly against my tonsils and I had to back off lest I gag. Very soon she was fully erect; warm and heavy in my mouth.

I took Alex's cock in my hand and lifted my mouth off her, taking a moment to admire her gorgeous member before sliding her foreskin down gently, giving me access to kiss and lick around her glans. Alex had the most beautiful cock I'd ever laid eyes on and I was hopelessly enamored with it; her long, pale shaft, the delicate perfection of the folds of her foreskin, her pink, exquisitely shaped head... She was absolutely a work of art. Wondering how long it would take her to wake up, I sucked her back into my mouth, worshipping her at a leisurely pace. A few minutes later, Alex stirred, a soft gasp escaping her lips.

"Mmm." Alex hummed quietly, "Morning, baby."

She stretched sleepily before resting a hand on the back of my head.

"Morning, beautiful." I whispered back, smiling up at her.

Alex smiled warmly at me and laid her head back on the pillow, petting me as I went back to making love to her with my mouth. Soon, I tasted the sweet ambrosia of her precum as it oozed out of her against my tongue, saturating my mouth with its flavor and overwhelming me with arousal. Driven by lust, I moaned quietly and pushed myself down on Alex's cock until I felt my throat stretch over her as my nose pushed into her ginger pubes. Alex gasped in response while I slid back up the length of her cock.

I pulled myself off her warm, thick shaft, stroking her sensually while I buried my face in her scrotum. I felt her warmth and smoothness pressed against me while I kissed and licked her balls, sucking them into my mouth and tugging gently. She smelled of sleep; sweet and musky, reaching a deep and primal part of my subconscious, driving me wild in my desire for her. Alex sighed contentedly as I showered her with my affection, nuzzling into her and purring quietly.

Just as I took Alex's throbbing member back into my mouth, Liz rolled over onto her back, making a smacking sound with her lips. I paused, listening for a sign as to whether or not Liz had actually awoken, but all I heard with the soft, rhythmic breathing of deep sleep. Alex and I both knew if Liz woke up and discovered us, it would be a different ball game, and no one would be getting back to sleep. Which would be fine, but this was a nice moment between the two of us and so we tried to be quiet.

Alex giggled softly, putting her hand back on my head and pulling me down on her, urging me to resume pleasuring her. I was happy to oblige, smiling internally at her insistence that I continue. I sucked her lovingly, sliding my tongue around the underside of her cock, flicking back and forth over the frenulum, and using my lips to eagerly tug on her foreskin. I was rewarded for my efforts with another flavorful release of precum, encouraging me all the more.

A few minutes later, Liz snorted adorably and rolled again, facing towards us now and cuddling up to Alex's side. The younger girl had thrown an arm over Alex's chest and nuzzled into her shoulder, still fast asleep. I could sense Alex holding back another giggle, in turn causing me to have to suppress a laugh, but I refocused my efforts on pouring my love into worshipping Alex's rigid cock, kissing and sucking her sensually.

I could tell Alex was getting close to the edge as her breathing grew shallow and the muscles in her thighs tightened. She slid her feet up on the bed, knees bent and pointing to the ceiling, cradling my head in her crotch. Her fingers tensed and relaxed against the back of my head with increasing urgency while I slid up and down on her, excited that she would soon fill my mouth with her cum. The taste of her precum flowing freely against my tongue was both overwhelming and addictive; I was in heaven, but still I wanted more.

Finally, Alex let out a gasp, pulling me down on her hard cock while she bucked her hips, forcing her entire length down my throat just as I felt a mighty twitch. She stifled her moan quickly, biting off the sound as it escaped her lips, but she could do nothing to stop the throaty whimper of ecstasy as she unloaded into my throat. I pulled back on her cock, taking the base of her shaft in my hand and stroking her while I worked her head with my mouth, just in time for the second jet of cum to splash against my tongue.

My head swam at the richness of her flavor. She filled my mouth with pulse after pulse of warm, salty semen until it threatened to spill past my lips. Alex's load was impressive as always; she seemed to cum for an impossibly long time, still depositing her divine essence into me even after I swallowed the first mouthful. I felt intense pride and love as she held the back of my head, her hips bucking as she fucked my mouth, muffled moans and whimpers expressing her pleasure. When her orgasm had passed, she let out a wavering sigh, her hand falling from the back of my head as her muscles relaxed.

I relinquished Alex's twitching cock slowly, holding the last of her cum in my mouth and savoring her while my tongue rolled the thick load around a few times before I finally swallowed. I kissed and licked her, feeling the throbbing of her heartbeat from within her organ as I cleaned it thoroughly. Remaining between her legs, I expressed my love for her and her glorious cock, until she was soft in my mouth once more. Finally releasing her, I crawled up next to her on the mattress. Alex flashed me an adoring smile, a loving twinkle in her eyes as she watched me cuddle up to her. We kissed softly but intensely, a muted moan of appreciation vibrating between her mouths.

"Wow, baby." Alex sighed when our lips parted, reaching for my own throbbing cock pressed against her hip.

"It's okay, beautiful." I stopped her, taking her hand in mine and squeezing tenderly.

"Go back to sleep."

"Mmm." She hummed quietly, nuzzling her face against mine, her eyes closing once more as she mumbled, "I love you."

"I love you, baby." I smiled, kissing her forehead gently.

Alex fell back sleep almost immediately, a satisfied smile still pulling at the corners of her mouth. Having had coffee already, sleep would not come for me, but that was fine. I reached over Alex and pulled the sheet over us before putting an arm around Liz, wrapping the three of us together in a warm, loving embrace. I watched the girls slumber, waiting for my erection to subside. My heart filled with contentment as I listened to the steady rhythms of their breathing and the soft pitter-patter of raindrops against the windows.

******

"...And that's why you can't trust any of the dumb fuckers. Most of them aren't fit to manage a petting zoo, let alone a nation."

Spurred on by whichever headline had annoyed me most earlier that morning, I found myself leaning against the kitchen counter with a coffee mug in hand, delivering a spirited, if not vitriolic soliloquy on the ineptitude of government. Alex came through the front door with a bag of groceries, saving Liz from enduring the rest of my rant. She had been humoring me, her big brown eyes twinkling atop an amused smirk as she sipped her coffee.

The girls had grown accustomed to my occasional diatribes, and they accepted that I was simply going to rant about the subject now and again. My distaste for government wasn't a partisan issue; I didn't care who was in power, the notion that any entity should determine the terms on which the rest of us live our lives was simply repugnant to me. Particularly considering the non-stop clown parade of elected officials who made those decisions.

"Is Matt sticking it to the man again?" Alex asked, setting the groceries down on the counter before bending to kiss Liz.

"It was a pretty good one this time." Liz replied, smiling brightly.

"I just hate the bastards so damn much..." I muttered, stepping down from my soapbox as Alex came around to my side of the island, leaning in to kiss me.

"I know you do, baby." Alex teased, affecting a pouty look and a mockingly patronizing tone.

With a smile, I playfully smacked her on the butt when she turned to put away the groceries. Reaching into the cupboard for a fresh mug, I fixed Alex a cup of coffee; milk and an unreasonable amount of sugar, just how she liked it. She smiled warmly as she accepted the mug and took a seat beside Liz across the counter from me. Liz and I were still in our pajamas, having spent most of the morning goofing off and playing video games. As a counterpoint, Alex was looking immaculate as always in sexy, professional attire. She had spent the morning at the office, before stopping by the store on her way home.

The rain had stopped a few hours ago and the sun had emerged, cutting through the clouds and turning the weather into a pretty decent fall day. We hung out in the kitchen for a while, drinking our coffee and chatting away in the bright, late morning sun while I put a brunch together.

"Are you ready for tonight, baby?" Liz asked Alex as I put their plates down in front of them.

"Ready as I'll ever be. Something will go horribly wrong though. Then they'll need me there to fix it when it does." Alex replied glumly, poking at her eggs with a fork.

"Well, they couldn't be in more capable hands." Liz said sweetly.

"Thanks, sweetheart." Alex smiled, leaning over to give Liz a quick kiss.

Alex's company had been working on a campaign for some marketing firm for several weeks now, and today was to be the big launch. She'd popped in for the morning, but her bosses wanted all hands on deck later in the afternoon, leaving Liz and I to our own devices for the evening. I'd planned a date night for us, nothing crazy, but today was a special day for me and I wanted to commemorate it somehow. We spent the rest of the afternoon together until it was time for Alex to go back to work. For Liz and I though, it was time to get ready for our night out.

Already dressed in a pair of chinos and a nice, button-down shirt, I waited on the couch for Liz to finish primping and preening. When I finally heard her heels at the top to the stairs, I turned to see my angelic beauty descending the spiral staircase. Her brunette hair came down to her shoulders, straight and styled in a charming, messy-by-design look that suited her perfectly. Even from across the room, the diamond tennis necklace I had gotten her as a birthday present caught the light and reflected it back to me, a shimmering strand around her neck, just above her elegant collarbone.

Liz wore the grey and black striped sweater dress that she had been wearing the night we first met, a personal favorite of mine. The dress fit her petite form snugly, translating her subtle curves through the medium of the tight material and accentuating her ample breasts. The hem ended about mid-thigh, showing off a tasteful yet alluring portion of her smooth, slender legs. I let out a long, low whistle and stood from the couch as she descended the staircase, grinning at me as she wound her way down. There was no way she could have known how appropriate the outfit was for today, and I smiled at the synchronicity.

"You look gorgeous." I ginned, bending to kiss her soft lips.

"You're not so bad yourself." Liz smiled happily, her big eyes beaming with pleasure.

"Shall we?"

"You still haven't told me where we're going."

"You'll see."

*****

"Ugh, Matt, what are we doing here?" Liz groaned.

We were standing outside an upscale bar a few blocks from the girls' old apartment. It was definitely not the kind of place either of us would normally elect to go for a night out, with its clientele of suits and fancy haircuts, but it held a special meaning for both of us. It was here that, despite all odds, either by the random whimsies of the universe or a force more purposeful and divine, I first laid eyes on Liz. She had been smiling at me from across the bar and I remembered thinking she was the cutest girl I had ever seen. The shock that somehow, I had caught her interest, still felt as fresh and intense as it did that day when I found myself reminiscing about that moment.

"Do you know what today is?" I smiled at her.

"Saturday?" She quipped, grinning back at me.

"Smart-ass." I replied, poking her in the ribs and delighting in her giggle.

"Today is six months to the day that you came around that bar in there and asked if you could sit with me."

"No!" A look of surprise and realization fell across her face, and her illuminating smile burst from her mouth.

"I can't believe you kept track!"

"Of the most important day of my life?" I pulled her close and kissed her on the forehead.

"Now, we can go anywhere else, but I thought this was a nice idea."

"No." Liz beamed up at me, stretching up for a quick, passionate kiss as she pressed herself into me.

"Let's do it."

Liz's hand slipped into mine as we walked to the door. The hostess led us to a booth near the corner, handing us a pair of menus before she departed. I took Liz's hand once again and smiled at her; I was feeling amorous and romantic, and there was more I wanted to say, more than I would ever be able to find the words for, but I gave it my best shot.

"Liz, baby, you and Alex are far and away the best thing that's ever happened to me. I am so happy, and so proud that I get to share my life with you. I owe all of that, and so much more, to you. If you hadn't smiled at me from across the bar, right there-" I pointed to the far side of oak countertop where I first saw her, "I don't know where I would be right now, but I wouldn't be here with you, and that hurts to even think about. So, thank you beautiful."

"Aww! Matt!" Liz gushed.

"I love you so much." She looked as if she could cry, her big doe eyes clouding with tears as she squeezed my hand.

"I love you too, baby." I replied, smiling warmly at her.

The waiter arrived to take our drink orders, interrupting the moment. Just as well, as I was getting a little misty-eyed myself. I ordered a Guinness and Liz a pink martini, exactly what we had been drinking when we first met, and just like that first night, we talked, laughed, and flirted our way through dinner. When we finished eating, I called for the bill and moved around to Liz's side of the booth, putting an arm around her as I slid in beside her. I told Liz that I had only planned on eating here, and we could go somewhere a little more our speed. She agreed whole-heartedly, and we left after I paid up.

"Wait..." Liz said a few blocks later as we walked down the darkening city streets, hand-in-hand. "Are we going where I think we're going?"

"Mmm-hmm," I answered, "First stop; the place I met you. Next up; the place I knew I had serious feelings for you."

"Aww!" Liz cooed.

I was taking her to the bar that she, Alex, and I had gone dancing at on our second night together. We were forced to leave early that night when some punk tried to get aggressive with Liz and I reacted harshly, laying him out on the floor of the bar. It was not my proudest moment, but in the aftermath of that encounter I realized how strongly I felt about the girls. We hadn't been back since, and I hoped I wouldn't be recognized. It had been half a year, so I figured the odds were in my favor.