Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was I?" She asked, panting as her breath slowly returned.

"Oh my God, baby!" I answered with a happy laugh, my own breath coming in heavy spurts, "I don't know why you ever doubted yourself, that was fucking incredible!"

Liz squealed happily, the sound cut off and muffled as her lips slammed into mine, kissing me intensely. Our tongues danced and entwined in a passionate embrace until she pulled away, kissing down my neck and chest. She kept her cock buried inside me while she cleaned droplets of my cum from me, pulling at the hairs on my chest with her lips as she collected my semen, moaning lightly as she went. When she kissed me again, I was thrilled by the taste of myself on her mouth.

We laid together, kissing, caressing, and staring at each other lovingly until Liz softened and slipped out of my ass. She giggled again as she crawled off me and snuggled up to my side, hugging me around the chest as she rested her head on my shoulder. For a long, perfect while we cuddled together, basking in afterglow, the quiet only broken by the occasional contended sigh or the wet smack of lips meeting.

"I love you so damn much." I said softly, lighting touching her cheek while I kissed the top of her head.

"I love you so much, baby." Liz looked up at me with a warm smile.

Eventually we got up and showered, cleaning each other affectionately in the warmth of the cascading water and our love. When we were finished, we dried off and dressed in our pajamas, going downstairs to watch a movie and cuddle on the couch, waiting for Alex to get home. We talked about doing something nice for the missing member of our trio when she got back, grinning at each other as we reached the agreement that we should greet her with a glass of wine and a long, relaxing blowjob from the two of us.