Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got there, my heart sank just a little bit when I saw the same bartender who had been working that night. Now I was banking on being just another face in an endless stream of faces. I pulled out a stool for Liz at the bar and sat next to her, feeling a little trepidatious, but when the man came over to take our order, I saw no flash of recognition on his face. Putting an arm around Liz, I relaxed as she leaned into me, chatting away until our drinks arrived.

We sat with our drinks for a while, flirting and enjoying each other while the band played in the corner, until Liz pulled me from my seat to go dance. Liz was alive with exuberant energy, smiling and giggling happily as she grinded against me suggestively, her light and love single-handedly warming the dance floor. If it were possible, she seemed even more affectionate than usual, pulling into me when the band settled into a slow song. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders as she stared up at me, beaming fondly.

For a long time, we just danced. Every so often we took the occasional break to head to the bar and order another drink before Liz would drag me back for more, flashing giddy looks over her shoulder as she led me by the hand. Eventually, she grew tired of the grinding, swaying, and gyrating, so we took a seat at a small table in the corner, away from the constant bump and throb of the music. My beautiful lover was absolutely glowing, radiating light and joy like an invisible aura of warmth. I felt so happy and whole to be with her, sharing this night together.

"Why didn't you tell me and Alex it was our sixth month anniversary?" Liz wanted to know.

"Heh, I mean it's not that big of a deal. I just thought since we were going out anyway, we would give it a nod, you know?"

"You're not being honest with me, Matt." Liz accused, wagging a finger at me.

"How's that?" I chuckled.

"It is a big deal to you. That's why you remembered, and that's why we're here right now." Her big brown eyes twinkled warmly at me.

"Busted." I replied with a grin.

"Alright, it is kind of a big deal to me. But I didn't want to be a dork about it. I knew Alex had her work thing, and it's not like it's a year anniversary or anything."

Liz just stared at me for a moment, a look of adoration on her face as she gazed into my eyes. I wasn't sure what she was thinking, but I could see the wheels turning inside her head.

"I want to tell you something." She reached across the table and took my hand in hers.

A slight smile pulled at her lips, though she seemed vaguely apprehensive.

"What is it, beautiful?" I asked, wondering what could possibly have shaken her confidence.

Liz hesitated, drawing from some inner pool of strength, trying to summon up the courage to say whatever it was that was on her mind. I tried to be patient, but her nervousness gave rise to my own apprehension. A part of me worried that for her to be struggling with this, it would have to be something big. Waiting with bated breath, I smiled at her, hoping to convey reassurance.

"I'd like to fuck you tonight." She finally said softly, the coy look on her face elevating her already overwhelming natural cuteness.

Quickly, she added, "If you'd want me to."

My heart skipped a beat as I took in the information. Of course, I'd always hoped Liz would want to fuck me one day. I'd even dropped the occasional hint here and there to let her know I was receptive if the mood ever struck her, but I had never pushed for it. I didn't want her to feel pressured, like it was something I expected of her. Liz gave so much and so completely that it felt tawdry to even think about asking her to step outside her comfort zone, and so the idea had always remained just a fantasy in the back of my mind. But now, here it was in front of me, thrilling me to my core.

"Baby! Of course, I would want you to. Why would you be nervous about that?" I exclaimed, cracking a wide smile, and squeezing her hand affectionately.

"Well..." She hesitated again, but she was smiling brightly now, "You know, Alex leaves a pretty big hole to fill in that department-"

"Boom." I cut her off with a grin, raising my hand for a fist bump.

"Anyway," Liz continued with a giggle, tapping my knuckles, "I can't compete with her. I've been thinking about it a lot, but I don't want to disappoint you."

"You could never disappoint me, baby. Besides, Alex is a lot bigger than me; do you like me fucking you any less than her?"

"Maybe like two inches less?" Liz answered with a grin, her tone jesting.

"Jerk." I laughed, punching her playfully on the arm.

"No, you're right. I guess I never thought of it that way." Liz smiled thoughtfully, a dreamy look on her face as her mind clearly wandered to thoughts of Alex and I fucking her.

"Right. It wouldn't be disappointing because it's not her, it would be amazing because it's you."

Liz grinned at that, biting her lower lip and nodding while her big eyes sparkled merrily. I lifted her hand to my face, kissing it softly and smiling back at her. With the matter settled, we were both eager to get home. We left the bar, stepping out into the cool, fall night, and walked for a while, holding hands while Liz leaned into me affectionately. Our apartment was a little bit beyond what could be considered a reasonable walking distance, so we hopped on a city bus after a few blocks and rode it most of the way home with my arm around Liz as she snuggled into my shoulder.

The last leg of our trip home was a ten-minute walk to our building. It should have been five, but it had segued into a flirtatious, halting journey rife with kissing, petting, and teasing. Liz smacked me lightly on the butt and giggled adorably; in fact, she was paying more attention to my ass than usual. I was used to that kind of attention from Alex, who typically telegraphed when she was in the mood to do the fucking but coming from Liz it was new and exciting. My need for her swelled into an overwhelming sense of longing and desire.

By the time we finally made it back to the apartment, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. We stumbled through the door, kissing, and petting heavily as we stripped off our jackets, tossing them on the kitchen table. Liz pressed herself into me firmly, holding me tight by the hips while our tongues danced and rolled together in our mouths. Eventually, she stepped back, taking my hand in hers as she flashed me an adorably sultry look, pulling me up the spiral staircase that led to our bedroom. Upstairs, Liz turned to me and slowly unbuttoned my shirt, her big, brown eyes broadcasting adoration as she stared into mine.

Liz kissed and nibbled my neck, sliding a hand down the back of my pants and slipping two fingers between my cheeks, slowly teasing her way down towards my hole. A flutter of butterflies took off in my stomach as her soft, flirting fingertip pressed into my knot. Of course, Liz had played with my ass countless times before now but knowing where it was headed this time thrilled and aroused me like never before. My excitement escaped from my lips in a soft gasp, Liz giggling cutely in response.

As we made out, I tugged at Liz's dress, inching the garment up little by little until my hands discovered her bare ass. The thin strip of her thong was wedged in her crack splitting the perfect halves. I squeezed a pert cheek in each hand, pulling her into me firmly, and feeling her bulge press into my thigh. Liz returned my enthusiasm, wiggling her finger as she pushed it into me harder, causing me to gasp once again as my hunger expressed itself.

"Mmmm." I moaned my approval when Liz removed her hand from my pants and pulled her dress the rest of the way up and over her head.

Standing before me in a tiny black thong and matching bra, with her excitement straining mightily against her underwear, and a look of total arousal on her face, Liz looked so damn alluring that I felt an ache deep in my soul. Unbuckling my belt, I pushed my pants down and off as I took a seat on the edge of the bed, reaching for her dainty hand and pulling her forward. Liz giggled at the urgency of my desire for her, and then sighed when I nuzzled my face into her bulge, feeling her warmth and density against my face as I kissed her through the thin material.

When I looked up at Liz, I saw her staring back at me, biting her lower lip seductively while I kissed up and down the length of her shaft. She smiled as we made eye contact, my fingers finding the edges of the thong at her hips and rolling them down, peeling the material away until her rigid member sprung free and lightly smacked my cheek. With my eyes locked on hers, I found the head of her cock with my lips and slid down tantalizingly slowly, swallowing her entire length until she was buried in my throat and my nose was pressed against her silky-smooth pubis.

"Oh, God..." Liz moaned, taking my head in her hands, and gently bucking her hips.

Moving with deep strokes, I bobbed up and down on her hard cock, delighting in the pleasure I was causing her. My hands slid up her thighs, over her ass, and up her lower back, caressing her smooth flesh and holding her close to me while I worshipped her. Muffled moans crept past my lips and played against her skin as I expressed me desire for her body.

Liz stepped out of her thong, withdrawing from my mouth with a wet slurping sound, her throbbing member standing straight out at me, and reached around her back to unhook her bra. Smiling down at me alluringly, she slowly slipped the garment over her shoulders, making a show of exposing herself until finally the bra fell away, her bountiful breasts naked and free in the open air. Watching me watching her, Liz giggled, biting her finger seductively as she stepped back into me, crawling onto my lap to straddle me, pushing her chest into my face.

Pulling Liz close by the hips, I kissed around her elegant neck, gently nibbling the tender flesh above her collarbone, feeling her tits on my chest and her cock on my stomach. She gasped and sighed as I showered her with my affection, a shiver of delight running through her petite body when I licked a long, wet trail from the base of her neck up to her earlobe. Kissing my way back down, I lifted her by her ass, bringing her breasts up to meet my mouth as I worked my way down her chest.

A soft gasp met my ears as I took her nipple between my lips, moaning hungrily as my tongue flicked across its surface. Liz's hand found the back of my head, holding me close as I kissed and suckled at the perky little nub of flesh while she humped gently against my chest, pressing her erection between our bodies. When I shifted my attention to the other breast, I looked up at her; eyes closed and mouth slightly open, gasping softly as I gently nibbled on her.

After a couple minutes, Liz pulled away, sitting back down on my lap and kissing me passionately. She moaned and giggled as she writhed against me, her tongue darting past my lips to play with my own. I felt her take my rigid cock in her hand, squeezing it against her and jerking us together while we made out. Soon, her impressive flow of precum had coated us both in a film of natural lubrication and her soft hand slid easily over our members, waves of pleasure radiating through me with each stroke.

Our passion and desire for each other mounted as we kissed and explored each other's bodies, grunting and moaning with the shared sensation of Liz sensually rubbing our cocks together until finally she released us, backing off and sliding off my lap. She reached for the nightstand drawer, producing a bottle of lube as she raised her eyebrows at me adorably, biting her lower lip before smiling brightly at me. I repositioned, shifting into the middle of the bed and watched as she crawled down between my legs.

Liz bent down low and kissed the base of my cock, nuzzling her face into me as her lips and tongue worked their way down and around my balls. She licked and sucked at my scrotum, pulling at the smooth, loose skin, tugging it gently between her lips while she looked up at me, her big eyes bright and sparkling with delight. Taking her time teasing me, Liz moaned and giggled as she bathed me with her tongue, wetting every last inch of me while my cock throbbed, demanding attention.

Sensing my need, Liz licked a long, slow trail up between my balls, flattening her tongue against the base of my cock and continuing her journey up my shaft. She finally wrapped her lips around my head engulfing it in one, smooth motion before taking me fully into her throat. I moaned at the sensation of her tonsils stretching over me as she came to rest with her nose flattening into my trimmed pubes. She held still, my throbbing member buried completely in her mouth, while I felt her tongue slide around on me; a warm, moist wave of pleasure undulating against the sensitive underside of my shaft.

While Liz massaged me with her tongue and throat, I heard the cap on the bottle of lube pop open with a dry snap. Reflexively, I lifted a leg to give her better access and a short moment later I felt the cool, wet sensation of the slippery fluid being spread against my ass. I gasped as her finger entered me, sliding easily into my welcoming hole. Liz gave her digit a wiggle, grazing my prostate and sending a bolt of warm energy radiating through my pelvis. She slipped a second finger inside me, stretching me a little more, and curled her fingers up towards my belly button, making me moan at the sensation of pressure against the little gland in my ass.

Liz hadn't moved her mouth an inch since she first swallowed me, her tongue continually sliding against my cock as she fingered me. Now though, she slid up and off, a string of spit connecting her lip as she smiled up at me joyfully. She was clearly enjoying my reactions to her ministrations, and she positioned herself upright on her knees, stroking her own throbbing cock with one hand while she tickled my prostate with the other as I moaned and pushed back against her.

"Baby..." I pleaded between shudders of ecstasy, "I need your cock so bad. Don't make me wait any longer."

With a happy giggle, Liz reached for the lube, pouring a dollop of the thick, glistening fluid over her member. I reached down to take her in my hand, stroking her as I spread it against her, watching her mouth open in quiet moan. An overwhelming wave of delicious anticipation came over me; I was an empty vessel waiting to be filled, a need so deep and absolute it ached. Liz looked down at me, her own hunger obvious on her face, and I realized in that moment that she had been waiting a long time for this, so apparent was her desire.

Slipping her fingers out of me, Liz pushed my leg forwards by the back of my knee, opening me up for her while she positioned herself, lining her cock up with her free hand. Feeling her press against me, the slightest sensation of pressure built until my sphincter gave way, yielding to her slow, determined push into my body as she penetrated me. I watched her eyes go wide and her mouth fall open at the sensation of my ass swallowing her head, and I was overcome with a sense of love and fulfillment. Liz was going slow; far slower than she needed to, so I grabbed hold of her ass and pulled her the rest of the way, both of us gasping at the sudden thrust into me.

Liz fit into my body like she was made for me. There was no sense of anything even approaching pain or discomfort, just pure, warm pleasure as she filled my ass with her cock. She fell forward, leaning over me, her big brown eyes staring into mine as we smiled lovingly at each other. Liz swallowed and let out a gasp, taking a moment to collect herself while she rested motionless inside me.

"God, you feel so good." Liz said with a soft exhalation.

"Mmm, baby, so do you." I moaned, wiggling myself back against her pelvis.

Sliding one hand up her back, I pulled Liz into me, kissing her desperately. I was overjoyed that my beautiful, adorable Liz was inside me, and I tried to express my passion and elation through our kiss. She moaned into my mouth as she withdrew slightly, hesitating before pushing into me once more. The pace increased slowly as we made out until she was thrusting into me vigorously, sending pulsating waves of pleasure through me each time she bottomed out.

Liz surprised me with her energy and enthusiasm, pounding into me at a feverish pace, stunning me with her ferocity. A long, wavering moan escaped my lips when we broke the kiss, her forehead touching mine as my body processed the force of her rapid thrusts and expressed it as overwhelming ecstasy. Liz slowed down, giggling and smiling brilliantly, leaning back so she was upright on her knees, pushing her pelvis firmly into my ass. I was struck by her beauty in that moment, her cute features expressing the depth of her pleasure and joy as she fucked me with long, slow strokes.

"You are so fucking gorgeous." I told her, looking up at her and smiling between moans.

Liz giggled again, almost blushing while she slid in and out of me. She began to accelerate again and soon she was pistoning into me at a manic pace, making me cry out in pleasure and surprise. That she was capable of such a speed was incredible to me; she was like a bunny rabbit, nearly vibrating inside me as she used me for our mutual pleasure. Her glorious tits bounced enticingly to the cadence of her thrusts, and I reached up to kneed a pert breast in my hand, feeling her smooth thigh with the other as I whimpered at the high-speed assault on my prostate.

Back and forth Liz would alternate, pounding away for a while before slowing down and lengthening her thrusts until she glistened with a sheen of perspiration and my cock was leaking thin, greyish-white prostate fluid into the fine hairs on my abdomen. Liz took note and wrapped her hand around my throbbing member, squeezing me tight and pulling from the base up to the head, coaxing more of the watery liquid out of me and collecting it on her thumb. Looking into my eyes, she moaned as she tasted me, sucking her thumb clean while she pumped herself through my colon.

I felt I could explode at any second; so great was my arousal, so turgid my cock, so intense the pleasure spreading through my pelvis like a raging fire. She must have read the signs, because she was off again, fucking me at such a high RPM that my ensuing moan vibrated out of my mouth. She spat into her hand and seized my cock, stroking me at a pace matching her own feverish thrusts. My body writhed involuntarily, and my voice caught in my throat as a seizure of unabated bliss came over me.

I came within seconds, wincing with the unbearable magnitude of my orgasm as I contracted forcefully on Liz's cock. Barely conscious of the sensation of my cum raining down across my stomach and chest, reaching as high up as my neck, I cried out as the tidal-wave of climactic rapture thundered over me, nearly occluding all other senses as it consumed me. At the same time, I was vaguely aware that mine was not the only cry filling the apartment; Liz had let go at the same instant I did and was whimpering loudly as her own orgasm expressed itself and she pushed deep inside me, her cock twitching as she emptied herself into my body.

As my climax tapered and dropped off, I felt of rush of love and elation so intense that my eyes clouded over, and I choked back a joyous sob. The flood of emotions that accompanied Liz cumming inside me for the very first time was as close to heaven as I would ever get here on this earth, and I was eternally grateful to her for giving that to me as my heart swelled with pride and joy.

Liz gasped and collapsed against me, her breasts squishing against my chest as I held her tight, wrapping my legs around her hips and feeling her back heave with the labor of her breath. I kissed her neck, tasting her delicious, salty sweat onto my tongue and delighting in her flavor. She giggled into my collarbone in response, a joyous, almost manic sound that vibrated against my skin and tickled me pleasantly. When she lifted her head, her big, wide eyes twinkled with adoration and glee as they gazed lovingly into mine.